Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Sneak Peek: Ian, Noel and More Return -- 24 Shocking New Pics

Pretty Little Liars is bringing back some heavy hitters for its March 18 season finale (8/7c, ABC Family) — and we’ve got the pics to prove it.

Not only will Alison tell the girls everything that happened the night she went missing, but viewers will get to see flashbacks from that fateful evening, including a new scene between Ali and the late, great Ian Thomas. In a new batch of photos released by ABC Family, the two are seen arguing in the woods, right before someone (Ian?) buries Alison in a not-so-shallow grave.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Emily and Paige’s Biggest Fight Yet — Is a Breakup Imminent?

We’ll also see a new flashback of Ali canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Ezra — I can’t believe I just typed that — and judging by Ali’s wardrobe, it appears to be the same night she went missing. (What?!)

Last, but certainly not least, is Noel Kahn. Rosewood’s finest pair of eyebrows will make a present-day appearance during the finale, though his purpose for speaking with the girls is still unknown. It can’t be good, though, considering there’s a picture of him making a sketchy phone call. (I’m merely assuming the phone call is sketchy, but given his history, I don’t think that’s too much of a stretch.)

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Recap: Mommy Fearest

It also looks like Ali will finally come out of hiding, and will even have a heart-t0-heart with Spencer, who’s been openly suspicious of Ali’s behavior as of late.

Browse all 24 pics from the Pretty Little Liars finale below, then get to theorizing: What did Ian do that night? Why is Noel being sketchy? And what has the girls so spooked? Go on, comment away!

1. Liz says:

weren’t we supposed to find out who really killed Ian this season? My main qualm with this show is the number of plot lines that get abandoned… Who killed Ian? What Happened to Lucas? Why was Mona with Shana when the girls were in Ravenswood? What does Wren have to do with anything?

• Andy Swift says:

Tthe mere mention of the word “Ravenswood” should tell you that PLL has a tendency to be all over the place and drop things unexpectedly. Still, something tells me the finale will be one for the record books.

• Liz says:

Yeaaahhh, that’s a fair point. I suppose since I’ve stuck it out this long I’m not going anywhere! Unless there is any brain tumor induced ghost(hallucination?)/human a la Grey’s Anatomy, that’s where I draw the line.

• Meredith says:

I think there was a scene last season btn Hanna and Lucas where he told her he was transferring schools after he tried to torch the shed/building Mona was in.

• Addison says:

we find out in the finale who pushed Ian off the bell tower

2. A says:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!!!!

3. Chantel says:

I love this show! the only thing i don’t love is the fact that every episode leaves me with more questions instead of more answers!!! I’m sure the finale is going to be great… The girls probably come face to face with someone who they thought was dead.. I really hope they start answering questions like, is A the same person who killed Ian or how many As are there!! I really want to know !!!

• shelly elliott says:

I love pretty little liers but god ali is a bitch.
      An I have to admit each episodes leave me with a lot a wondering an questions .

4. PattyStamps says:

The promo for next week with all the wedding dresses is just so whacked. These writers better realize we’re catching on to their games! I’m probably going to go on hiatus this summer and just read the recaps. Hoping season 5 will be the last so they can all move on and characters can rest in peace. (Love the Noel Khan eyebrow reference)

5. Denise says:

Me and my nigga Damaris love this show maneee. We gone find out who A is! Just watch!

-D

6. Ed says:

For a minute there I thought Ian Thomas had passed (late great) but then I realized it was referring to his character. Phew!I won’t hold my breath for too many answers

7. Paula says:

They have beautiful hair, like Blake Lively pretty hair.

8. JKR says:

I’m still trying to figure out if Ali and Spencer had a “thing.” During the flashback to the night Ali “died,” Ali said to Spencer, “This conversation is over…and so are we!”

• kd83954 says:

I think she’s referring to their friendship. ;) I’m not 100% convinced that Emily and Ali didn’t have something romantic going on…

9. Stefanie says:

Still hoping Maya never really died and we will see her in the finale!

10. kim says:

Lord how many ppl did the girl talk and see that nite??!!

11. Belle says:

My big question is, will the reveal be along the line of the book series – or will it go off on it’s own and create something even more sinister?

12. Azerty says:

Of course Ezra was there that night. The whole town was in Ali’s garden the night she went missing.

13. Chiremae says:

Not much canoodling, Ali was giving the soft doe eyes look but Ezra does not that impressed. I think she call an SOS and he was being a gentleman and help her out. Noel being there is interesting, can’t decide whether he’s friend or foe. If they follow the books than he is the one who been helping her. I wonder where Lucas and Jason come in. Cant wait for the finale.

14. This was one of the best episodes.

15. Tiffany Orr says:

Omg did anyone get the second word for the sneak peak.my boys stopped my DVR PLZ I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

16. Pllfangirl says:

I think that Jason hit Alli in the head with the rock. I mean did u see how shocked Mrs.D was? Also I remember someone told spencer that the “rehab place” Jason went to has closed down over 2 years ago and he was there for the past year.
    Also what ever happened to Jake?
    We all thought Ezra was A but he’s not
    All they showed was all the knives that A put in his punching bag. What ever happened to him?