KaDee Strickland Joins ABC's Secrets & Lies

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

KaDee Strickland Cast ABC PilotPrivate Practice favorite KaDee Strickland is making her ABC comeback, having boarded the drama Secrets & Lies.

RELATED | TNT Orders Taye Diggs-Fronted Murder in the First Drama to Series

A crime drama about a family man, Ben (played by Ryan Phillippe), who becomes the prime suspect in the murder of a young boy, Strickland has been cast as Ben’s wife Christy, our sister site Deadline was first to report.

Given the allegations pointed at Ben, the one who discovered the ill-fated lad’s body, Christy will grapple with some complicated feelings.

RELATED | Private Practice‘s Kate Walsh Joins FX’s Fargo

As previously reported, Juliette Lewis will play the detective investigating the crime, while Natalie Martinez (Under the Dome) has been cast as the dead boy’s mother.

Comments (11)

• Yes! I looooove her!

Comment by J – February 19, 2014 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excellent!

Comment by Kevin – February 19, 2014 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaay! I missed her! Sound like a great cast!

Comment by Shira – February 19, 2014 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her! I miss Charlotte.

Comment by rebecca – February 19, 2014 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome, I like her a lot, However, you really should use a better headshot. I didn’t recognize her initially. I had to google her to find a recognizable pic to realize who it was. (Probably didn’t help that I got Private Practice mixed up with The Practice in my quick reading mind).

Comment by Scooter Smith (@scoboot) – February 19, 2014 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone else think Secrets & Lies is a really generic name for a show? That’s what 90% of dramatic television is about.

Comment by dude – February 19, 2014 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Terrible title. And I can’t see how a show like this can last more than a season.

Comment by Hannah – February 19, 2014 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, KaDee!

Comment by N – February 19, 2014 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is now at the top of my most-anticipated tv pilot list for next season. I love Kadee. I hope this show gets picked up to series. And I like the title–I think it’s a good one for people looking on a channel guide for something to watch.

Comment by Ally Oop – February 19, 2014 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Secrets & Lies’ is shaping up to be one of the strongest drama pilots of this season. Especially with its 3, solid, equally-incredibly talented leading cast of Ryan Phillippe, KaDee Strickland, Juliette Lewis, & Natalie Martinez. Hope this goes to series!

Comment by Matt M. – February 19, 2014 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great cast, horrible name for show, and this screams LIMITED series!!!

Comment by DavidSask – February 19, 2014 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post