Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Walking Dead, House of Cards, The Taste, Girls & More

Covered in ice? What better way to begin the thawing process than with the hottest selection of the small screen’s best zingers, one-liners and retorts from the last seven days?

Yes, folks, it’s time for TVLine’s Quotes of the Week!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a Cougar Town eulogy, a Looking come-on, a classic TV reference on The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, a classic movie reference on Hart of Dixie, a double dose of New Girl and much more.

So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

1. Angela says:

Oh, excellent choice with the quote from “The Daily Show”. Such a powerful quote, one which certainly fit the situation. I felt for that woman, with the struggles she’s dealing with-I loved when Jason Jones gave her a hug, ’cause I wanted to do the same thing! I hope her efforts, and those of others protesting Russia’s ridiculous laws, pay off.

2. George says:

I know you guys don’t cover soaps all that often but I’m SO GLAD you included that B&B quote! I was howling when Quinn uttered those words about Brooke (because it’s true). Rena Sofer’s delivery was perfect

3. Ron says:

The whole mini-interview with the lady from Russia really touched me. I really, truly respect her based on the few things she said in a couple minutes. She deserved the hug Jason gave her!

4. Fernando says:

Looking is such a great show I hope HBO picks it up for season 2.

5. Titoveli says:

i think Carl from the walking dead had a great quote to something like “I Win” after killing some zombies

6. Leigh says:

The quote from B99 was hilarious! Great choice!

7. Ziyal says:

Massive Brooke fan here, but Quinn’s line and delivery were perfect!! The lady from The Daily Show <3 <3 <3 Angel <3 <3

8. Sharon Spence says:

Bunch of funny lines! (And one real heart-grabber) But my favorite is “very Muslim”, from Brooklyn 9-9. And she said it with such a straight face!

9. top rank says:

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
    let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.