The CW Issues Early Renewals to Supernatural, Reign, The Originals and 2 Other Series

The CW Renewals 2014The CW is getting an early jump on the 2014-15 season, issuing early renewals to five series, including freshman dramas The Originals and Reign.

The network is also bringing back established hits Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Arrow for Season 10, Season 6 and Season 3, respectively.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Renewed? What’s on the Bubble?

“This season we’ve had great success with our new hit series The Originals paired with Supernatural, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years,” said CW prez Mark Pedowitz in a statement. “The Vampire Diaries is No. 2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’m very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season.”

Additional pickups could come closer to the May upfronts, so don’t administer last rites to The Carrie Diaries, Hart of Dixie, The Tomorrow People and Beauty and the Beast just yet.

Which renewal are you most excited/relieved about? Hit the comments!

1. tp says:

That’s good news!

• Daisy says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!:)
      Super natural is renewed for its 10th season!
      AWSOME!!!!!! I just love Supernatural’ s cast( Dean, Sam, and my FAVORITE CASS!!!) :) :)

• cathy says:

I Love Supernatural, The Cast, Dean Cass Sam, However I do miss bobby…. It would be nice to see him back as a angel…..Hint:

• Lisa Gaspar says:

I miss Bobby too & John Winchester.<3 this show!! TY CW for another season!
          Am confused about the Originals play night.

• Isha says:

Same here. But now that Mark Sheppard (Crowley) is a season regular, I’m really excited to see what the upcoming season will bring.

• Assbutt says:

Supernatural!!!!!! 👻👻👻👻👻 This is more exciting than pie 😃 But there probably won’t be season 11 😤

• gaelicblue says:

I do hope you’re wrong since I want as much SPN as I can get before it’s all over – just wondering why you thinking there won’t be a Season 11?

• graylolz123 says:

whtas the big deal about supernatural it has no story just random goosechase about kiling stupid random fantasy boogy man each episode

• Shows you’ve never actually watched an episode. If you had, you’d know what nonsense it is that you just said.

• jack says:

well the storyline now is different because eric kripe only made supernatural for 5 seasons that’s when the apocalypse ended, the seasons now are written by someone else but hes a ex-producer.

• Keven says:

Since Revolution got cancelled, hopefully Kripke will come back and bring everyone he stole with him. But I agree, I’ll be surprised if there’s a season 11. I think they were just going until they hit season 10 and 200 episodes. Don’t get me wrong, it’s my favorite show, but I’d rather see it go out on top then just live on.

Plus having Crowley become a regular is exciting!!!

• tonya says:

i am so glad to see supernatural made it to its next season. dean sam and cass are the greatest

• Sunshine says:

Supernatural is my favorite show!!!!!! I enjoy every show and hope they will continue into the longest running show on TV.!!!

• Renee says:

YES! Keep it coming! So Glad its returning. Keep up the good work boys!

• Smiley says:

I am soooooo HAPPY Reign is returning for a second season. I love the time period, and the drama. Not a lot of shows set back in the times of castles and kings and queens. For me it’s equal to getting lost in an amazing book. My escape from reality. Keep up the great work I am a huge fan.

• deed says:

soo happy about Reign , it’s the new Tudors

• Always A Mom says:

Re Reign. I hope it will be renewed. Can’t be sure of its historical veracity, but it’s good escapist fun! Plus, love those dresses!

• a fan says:

It’s historical accuracy is actually very flawed and the costuming and everything else about it is so far off the mark it’s laughable, but I still love it! As previously stated, there aren’t a lot of period shows, so I’m happy to immerse myself in this the way I did The Tudors, The Borgias, every Queen Elizabeth movie that’s been made, all the books by Jean Plaidy and Phillipa Gregory…

• Awesome says:

PLEASE BRING BACK STAR CROSSES!!!! best tv show ever

• Sarah says:

Hart of Dixie is a great show for just staying in and relaxing. Hoping for it to be renewed so us fans can see Wade and Zoe get back together!

• Jane says:

LOVE Reign! So happy it’s renewed!

• Michelle says:

So excited Reign and The Originals are returning this fall!! Love them both!!

• jeff says:

Originals is getting better each time. As wellas supernatural so awsome

2. Mariah says:

I lost the bet with my friend. I told him Reign was going to be canceled and I was so wrong

• the girl says:

I would have bet against Reign too, but I’m really glad its renewed. I am enjoying it very much. I also love The Carrie Diaries but not seeing it here in the first round of renewals doesn’t make me feel confident.

• Nicotine says:

I hadn’t been watching Reign because I thought it’d be cancelled after the first season. I hate when I get invested in shows, only for them to end abruptly. Now that I know it will have a second season, I’m going to watch all of the episodes for Season One… probably all at once after the finale.

• liz says:

lol same here. But I do that with most CW shows. Wait to see if they’re renewed and then binge watch. (not a neilson viewer so it doesn’t matter)

3. may says:

RENEW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!! Not excited about the above shows coz without a doubt they shows will be renewed!

• reccer says:

Unfortunately, it seems like BatB and The Carrie Diaries will get the axe, being the two lowest-rated shows on the network. Hart of Dixie will probably be renewed for a short 4th & final season.

• BATBfan says:

Yeeees Beauty and the Beast please! BATB Season 3 VinCat!

• Denise says:

Totally agree. I just power watched the first two seasons. Love, Love, Love Beauty and the Beast!!!!! I just hope they don’t cancel it. Its so annoying to start new series because the NETWORKS don’t give them enough time to pick up viewers before they cancel. Makes you not even want to start.

4. Missy Kelly says:

Wish Hart of Dixie would get an early renewal. This is a very underrated and underappreciated show.

• Lara says:

Totally agree!!! We need HOD to get renewed.

• Emelie says:

I could not agree more! I love Hart of Dixie!! I also like The Carrie Diaries. I hope they both get renewed. If I had to decide between the two though Hart of Dixie wins hands down.

• lorna says:

Reign looks awful. I love BATB, yes, there are haters, but I love that show!! TVD doesn’t excite me anymore. HOD- love Rachel B, but it looks so laughable to me. Carrie I like, but it seems like it was wrapped up :(

• sara says:

Actually Reign is brilliant. It doesn’t look that way but it’s a great show compared to BATB – which looks great but is absolutely terrible. They had a good S1 but right from the start of this season everything is going down hill.
          HoD offers up something different to the hundred different supernatural shows on CW. It’s quirky and charming.

• Naazneen says:

Reign is amazing. Give it a go. SUPER stoked about The Originals! yeah!

• Curly Girly says:

Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. I thought the same thing about Reign, but I was HOOKED after the first episode. So excited that it is renewed!!!

• I agree completely! LOVE this show. It’s so often overlooked and that’s terrible because it’s so good!

• Nikita Francis says:

I have to agree, by seeing the preview at first I didn’t think it was going to be a good show but I LOVE it, its awesome!

• David says:

I think it’s got a really good shot. Its numbers may not be great but they are consistent so the audience is finding it whenever they move it. Friday will be an interesting move. Plus is one of their only shows that doesn’t have a supernatural element of some kind. Plus the starts on HOD arent being announced as looking for pilots yet so going that will be a good sign. If The CW programmed the summer with original programming against repeats some people might find shows that might not have as much of an audience otherwise. At least The CW seems to be committed to at least providing closure with shortened seasons which is more than many networks do.

• sa says:

I would really like to see it renewed too.

• kristi says:

Agreed i love HOL and i’m glad to see Arrow renewed for another season as well. The Tomorrow People is a good one too. Not into the others

• Boiler says:

I also agree. Part of the problem is that the CW put it on Monday where competition deadly. It is just a fun show to watch and TV needs these. Its been a tough year for them with continuity with Jamie King pregnant and several supporting cast on other shows.

• Sarah says:

If Hart of Dixie, doesn’t get renewed, I blame Joel. I blame Joel for lots of things actually…

• Dana says:

I blame Joel, too. He’s ruined this season. If they’d chosen a more appealing actor for this part I might feel differently. At least they got rid of Linley. I never thought I’d say it but I really miss Lemon. She added so much to the show and Jaime King was brilliant. I hate she’s leaving. It’s a wonderful show but this season has been way below par.

5. trainwreck says:

WOW! and i didn’t give any new CW series a chance this time (except Originals) just because I am still not over The Secret Circle cancellation!

• trainwreck says:

Yeay for TVD and Originals though!

• jerrired says:

My friend and I always say the same thing about The Secret Circle!

Anyway, no real surprises here but this puts The Tomorrow People’s chances of renewal smaller but I hope it does get renewed. It keeps getting better and I see a lot of potential in it.

• wrstlgirl says:

The Tomorrow People is like the little engine that could IMO. It’s chances are not great but I’d rather have it renewed over HOD and BATB but that’s just me. BATB was must watch for me in s1 but s2 is just awful. If TCD gets renewed I’ll be happy but I’m not expecting it at all.

• Ana says:

I agree with BATB. Season 1 was great but 2? Nope. i don’t think TCD will be renewed. I would love to see TTP again and HOD but ONLY IF they bring back Zoe&Wade. When it comes to the new shows like Star Crossed and The 100. Well I’m not sure about The 100 but I don’t think Star Crossed will have any chance for the 2nd season tbh.

• wrstlgirl says:

Star Crossed doesn’t look particularly interesting to me plus it’s on Monday night and my TV/DVR is already stacked full so I’m likely going to pass. The 100 does look appealing to the kind of TV I like so I’ll check that one out.

• stephanie says:

I love the tomorrow people. .. I really want them to renew.. I was upset when the secret circle was cut… theygot up to the end where eveverything was coming together and … left us hanging. .. if they cancel the tomorrow people I hope we at least find out what happens to the dad/brother.

• Kara says:

I feel the same way about The Secret Circle

6. Steven says:

I was not expecting Reign! I’m surprised, and also feel like there’s little hope for Tomorrow People now.

But yay for the other 4!

• Becky says:

i agree i love the tommorrow people i dont watch hart of dixie or reign or the originals or carrie diaries they are boring

• dude says:

I feel like The Tomorrow People still has a very good chance at being renewed. This was worse news for The Carrie Diaries and Beauty and the Beast.

• Zayne says:

If you’d asked me after the first 7-8 episodes of TTP, I wouldn’t have cared but I’m starting to really like it and I’d like to see it get renewed. I think it moves nights if it does get picked up though so they can combine Arrow and Flash into 1 night. I don’t know how well TTP stands without an Arrow lead-in.

• hallie says:

I think reign was good right out of the gate so I don’t really think it was ever a question that is would be renewed but the fact that reign was renewed is good to TTP because rating wise they are pretty much neck and neck with them I think the probably here is TTP was as good right away it had a triangle fans hated but they seemed to have shifted gears and have started to raise if i was to guess the network is trying to see if it can keep moving up in the ratings as it has the last few episodes so there is hope but out of the shows left i would put money on TTP unless the mid season shows hit some high ratings

7. meah says:

Yesss at Reign being renewed!!!TTP had the upper hand but it didn’t live up to the hype,but its last 3 eps have been good..
    Long may she REIGN

8. Angie says:

I am soooo excited that we will see Sam & Dean for another season. Two great actors imo!!!!!!!

• Patrick says:

This is the reason for the extended run. Only 2 main actors. There are only 2 actors that HAVE to be there in the eps. Everyone else is, to varying levels, expendable. So, even though the main 2 guys get paid a lot, it keeps production costs down. Plus, for a taste of the back end, the main cast probably keep the day to day costs down.

• Debbie Olson says:

I am excited about Supernatural getting another season also. It would be a sad day for our household to loose Sam and Dean. The actors have their plates full with new babies and flying back and forth from Vancouver and L.A. all the time. So thanks Jensen and Jared (and wives) for continuing the series. Your fans really appreciate your committment to the show. Thanks.

9. Aline says:

I’m still crying about Nikita. That’s all.

• CwWc says:

omfg yes! Nikita! I luv nikita and arrow z the originals but vd is not exciting anymore. Theyre just reusing the same old ideas and theres too much of drama, its getting lame and boringg..

10. kate says:

yay, Supernatural!

*waits for Supernatural complaints in 3…2…1…*

• JohnG says:

Season 9 sucks. Stop being whiny, Winchesters.

• The letter J says:

I’ve been a fan since the beginning, but lately that show isn’t so great. It’s really lost me with all that angel stuff.

• eddie says:

awesome: seasons 1-3
        started awesome and then became not awesome: season 4
        chore to watch except for the occasional good episode: seasons 5-6
        season i skipped due to negative reaction: season 7
        the season that brought the fun back into the show: season 8
        season i have not seen yet do to lack of time: season 9

• Allen says:

I think you nailed it…season 6 and 7 were just terrible, but 8 was much better and 9 has been great so far, although I am kind of hoping they finally wrap up the angel stuff this year

• Jan says:

Seasons 4-5 were the best seasons besides 2 and possibly 3. The series was supposed to end after 5. You’re right though, season 7 was awful but 8 was good and 9 is shaping up to be great.

11. ScorpionGlow says:

Thrilled for The Originals, Reign, and Arrow. I’m ready for Supernatural to be over and The Vampire Diaries is starting to lose me. However, I still watch all of these shows and I’m glad they’re doing well. I hope Beauty & The Beast is next to be renewed.

12. ivy says:

yeah the originals
    such a good show, so happy for Joesph and Daniel
    the Originals has completely over taken TVD, a show that has sadly run out of ideas.

• Rae says:

Spot on! TVD are just recycling all of their old ideas, and it’s not even fun and exciting anymore.
      P.S: I love Joseph and Klaus <3

13. Omar says:

So happy for REING! I watch all 5 shows. Wonderful news!

14. Et al says:

Oh good. Now I can clear all of the tomorrow people episodes off the DVR and start watching the reign ones.

15. spindae2 says:

WOOOOOOOOOOW FOR REIGN! Smart choice for Reign!!! This 5+antm gives us 6 shows. 4 spots left. Will be tough to get one of the last spots for the rest!

• Elyse says:

When you put it that way… yikes! Plus they’ll need room to debut more new shows next fall. I’m just so happy for Reign!

• spindae2 says:

RIGHT!? Just 4 sposts, it’s tough cause the Cw has solid shows this year and limited timeslots some hearts will be broken for sure. I expect Hod to get a 4th season cause of syndication & the Flash is a sure thing I believe as well. That gives us just 2 fall spots.

• Elyse says:

I was wanting to check out the 100 but now I’m not sure if I should! I’m pretty excited about the Flash. I figured the Supernatural spin off would be a sure thing for the fall too!

• spindae2 says:

The100 is planned as a limited series just as the Carrie diaries, so it could get a spring renewal, of course if it does well. I’ll givr it a chance for sure. I look forward to the Flash aswell, loved Grant in his Arrow appearences. Not a SPN fan so I can’t give insight there.

• Lindsey says:

Plus Star Crossed and The 100 are both premiering soon… So if they do well then that’s two more shows contending for the spots! Yikes! I wish some of the awesome and original CW shows could be picked up by other networks, instead of them just remaking the same old shows over and over! I would much rather see a show like The Tomorrow People get picked up by CBS than hear that they are making yet another NCIS or CSI! But it’s the (primarily) “older people network” and I guess that’s what sells for them. :p

16. Jason says:

Would rather have heard that The Tomorrow People got renewed over Reign. Great news on all of the others, though.

17. Kendall says:

So happy about reign!! Thank u.

18. sarah says:

Yeah Vampire Diaries, Originals and Arrow!

19. Roger says:

Come on Tomorrow People!

20. Rita says:

So, sooo happy about Reign! Gosh, such an amazing show… “Best New TV Drama” for sure! Happiest news of the day! :’)

• JohnG says:

Best new Drama on TV if you’re a teenage girl, maybe, which I am guessing you are.

• LiveoutLoud says:

I had to reply to this comment. Reign is not a girly show (at least not that much). Supernatural elements, rituals, pagans, sacrifices and the lot. I’m assuming you haven’t seen it before.

• Rita says:

I’m actually 19 years old. And I don’t see how my liking for Reign would make you think I’m a “teenage girl”. I hate when people make assumptions based on things they don’t know. And it was, indeed, voted “Best New TV Drama” at the People’s Choice Awards this year, which is why I mentioned it. I’m just happy that this show, which reminds me in many aspects of my beloved “Merlin” from the BBC, has been given a chance when at first nobody would give it the light of day. I’m a sucker for historical and supernatural shows, so when they get combined, all the better! Reign is very well written for the CW, has improved a lot since the pilot, every new episode becomes my favorite one and has great actors in it. Plus, I love it that it’s the first time I like both pairings in a show, which never happens and specially not on a CW one. Many people see this, not just me. Even people older than me, actually, that I know for a fact. Age means nothing, so I don’t understand your comment, but nevermind. Be judgemental all you want! It was one of the very few shows I started watching this year and out of those new ones, Reign is my favorite, any problems with that? Well, sorry not sorry ;)

• Marie says:

I’m 28, my best friend is 31 and we both love Reign!!!

• Dave says:

I’m 41 and I watch The Vampire Diaries & Pretty Little Liars, and I’m not ashamed! Who cares how old (or how young) you are – watch whatever entertains you!

• Rae says:

That’s true! Who the hell cares if I’m 80 and still watch Disney? [which I’m not, by the way- promise]
            The world is a free place, watch whatever you like! I’m 14 and I still love Spongebob, and I don’t give a damn if liking it makes me a baby!
            Exception: being 12 and watching R-Rated things

• sara says:

Typical reply to come from a teenage boy. Easy to say without watching the show. Reign is really good and I watch it with all my friends of both sexes and guess what….we all stopped being teens a long time ago.

• Brandy says:

I’m 32 and love Reign

• ninergrl6 says:

I’m a 30+ year old woman and Reign is not only my favorite new show this season, it’s my favorite show PERIOD. I’m so so happy for its (surprising) early renewal, as well as the renewals for the other shows. This just solidifies why the CW is my favorite network. Thanks CW for letting me rest easy knowing that ALL of my favorite shows will be back next season.

• liz says:

and what’s wrong with a show being for teenage girls and what’s wrong with them loving something? How about you check your misogyny eh

• gail says:

i’m a grandmother who is darn near 60 years old and it is my favorite drama. Love Megan Follows.

• AmbleAlong says:

I enjoy Reign as well and I am not in the important 18-34 window. I know plenty of people that like this show. The costumes are great, the story lines are well written, and there is plenty happening in Mary’s love triangle as well as with the adults… (Plus how about that amazing scenery! Much of the show is taped in Ireland)

TV is supposed to be for enjoyment, and I find this show a nice departure from the detective and medical shows that I also watch. Reign is different and has its own niche.

21. nate says:

holy hell i didnt think Reign would make it!!!!! after last weeks TTP episode hopefully it’ll be renewed and both they’re ratings don’t go down like Beauty & Beast

22. christine says:

Yea to all. Happy about “Reign” which is fun if not historically accurate at all :) “Vampire Diaries” has gotten pretty blah lately except for Catherine.

23. Viv says:

Well, that doesn´t look good for TTP? :(

24. Kate says:

I’m happy to hear there will be another season of Supernatural! Looking forward to a healthier bro-bond, and hoping Misha will be back and reunited with Dean and Sam. :-)

25. JohnG says:

Please end Supernatual after season 10 unless they can change it up and make it less annoying somehow. I want it to end on a high note, note a whimper. Judging by the rising ratings, I doubt it will be.

• RicFule says:

Well, I think it’s been mentioned before that Supernatural had like a ten-year plan designed for it. So maybe Season Ten will end it? Not that I’m saying it NEEDS to end. And yes, it needs to go out on a high note, not dragging out like a wounded werewolf.

• Eric says:

Actually, it was a five year plan. They currently have an overlapping arch that is supposed to run until next season. Seasons 6 and 7 were fillers.

I’m proud to say I’ve watched it from the beginning.

I have a huge feeling we have one more season and they’ll be done after 11. They wanted to break Smallville’s record.

Just make sure John Winchester comes back in the series finale.

• Mikael says:

I hope Supernatural at least goes 11 seasons. Jensen Ackles joked that he wanted to make it to 11 so he could tell Tom Welling to suck it.

• angel says:

I agree with JohnG, except for the fact that, for me, even if they end now, it would not be on a high note. I’m not sure how they are getting the ratings that they have been getting since the quality has been on a downward slope for quite some time. Where were these fans when the show was the best thing on TV, yet struggling for renewal? It’s a shame the show is what it is now, it tarnishes the memory of the good seasons when it gets dragged out this long. I think Psych has the same problem, with its recent seasons being subpar. It’s finally ending, but too late. Supernatural and Psych are now a chore to watch. At least with Psych, the end is in sight.

• AB says:

Some of us don’t agree with you and enjoy the current angle the show is taking. Some of us don’t find it annoying at all.

• Debbie Olson says:

I thought season nine was great. Not every episode of a show is going to be awesome. I really do not get Reign being classed as best new TV Drama though. I only watch it because Hulu Plus carries it. I much rather they renew”The Tomorrow People”. I thought “The Blacklist” is soooo
        much better than Reign.

26. Lucy says:

I hope Hart of Dixie will get another season. I also watch The Tomorrow People and Beauty and the Beast but I wouldn’t be too sad to see those go. Having Hart of Dixie would give the network one “normal” show.

27. Elizabeth says:

I am so happy that Reign has been renewed already for second season. Now CW just needs to renew Hart of Dixie for one more final season.

28. Romi says:

I hope they renew The Carrie Diaries. It’s a special show with a great cast.

29. Elyse says:

I’m so so so so excited for Reign! I expected the other 4 to get picked up but I wasn’t sure about Reign. AWESOME NEWS!!! :D :D

30. Lore says:

SOOOOO Happy! i love Reign, i love The Originals, and TVD and Arrow!!!

31. StanJS says:

I’m so excited about The Originals.. also TVD, Arrow, and Supernatural.. I hope The Tomorrow People and Beauty and The Beast get renewed too and just cut them to 13 episodes like The Carrie Dairies

32. Ava says:

So happy that Reign and The Vampire Diaries are renewed! Hoping Hart of Dixie is too.

33. Guy says:

Any word on next season being TVD’s final? Hasn’t Paul Wesley said he’s out after season six?

• Elyse says:

I wouldn’t be mad if it was TVDs last season. The show is getting hard to watch (just my opinion). Haven’t heard anything about Paul leaving but I wouldn’t be surprised.

34. Linda says:

I’m so thrilled about Supernatural but I was hoping for news about The Tomorrow People.

35. Georgia Madman says:

Give me Beauty over Hart. Harts just terrible and I gave up on it.

36. Tim says:

TVD needs a plot that isn’t completely stupid. Really disappointed with this season. Originals is great and glad it’s renewed. Arrow is my favorite show so hooray for that. Glad to see Reign renewed as well.

• wrstlgirl says:

I’ve been disappointed in TVD for the past three seasons. Not surprised it’s renewed because it’s a money maker for the network but I’m the only one of my friends still watching and I’m hanging on by a thread. I really think it’s ran it’s course.

37. Please renew #BATB. We definitely need a S3. I think the ratings were better on Thursday night. They shouldn’t have moved it to Monday.

38. Lisa says:

HOD better get a 4th season renewal CW!!! It’s a great show that often gets undervalued! Best show on the CW for a wide viewing audience. Most of CW shows are geared toward the young adult demo & hold very little interest for those of us in the 30-50 yo demo. Love HOD! RENEW HOD already!

• wingsstef says:

I am in my 30s and love Hart of Dixie. Hopefully the show does well enough on Friday for the CW to give it a chance. Time shall tell. Hart of Dixie and Reign are the only two CW shows I regularly watch. Star-crossed does look interesting, depending on angle.

39. Gaia says:

Superexcited about Arrow and Supernatural. Now I only wait for The tomorrow people to get renewed!!!!!

40. Jillian says:

Excited that Arrow, The Originals, and TVD are renewed! Hopefully CW renews Hart of Dixie next. I can live without The Tomorrow People, but I need my Hart of Dixie!

41. Nikki says:

Very happy with these renewals but I’ll be even happier when I read that The Tomorrow People and Hart of Dixie are renewed as well. Those are great shows!

42. Riana says:

The fate of the Tomorrow People is likely based on how Star-Crossed does. Before the show airs, Star-Crossed probably has an edge because of a more well-known cast.

43. I am so excited for more Arrow! I never imagined it would be cancelled, but it’s nice to already know we’re getting another season. I hope The Tomorrow People gets renewed.

44. Eric7740 says:

Yay Arrow!!!
    Yay Vampire Diaries!!!
    Yay Originals!!!
    Come on The Tomorrow People!!!

45. Fernando says:

Yes Season 2 for Reign!!!!!

46. M says:

Oh god. More Hayley? NO NO NO NO. The Originals could have been such an amazing hour of tv but they made into the Hayley/Cami show

47. JSG5 says:

The Tomorrow People :(

48. delaina23 says:

Supernatural-the best show on tv!!! Even better if they make Mark Sheppard a regular cast member

• Mike says:

I agree 100 percent!! Supernatural is the best show on television!

• Deb says:

Got to have Supernatural..grew up watching it with my kids who are now grown and still watch it.
        I really like Jared and Jensen. And the how has always had great actors to come on and play their other characters. Mandy of these actors got their own series by first being in SN.

• cathy says:

Mark Sheppard is part of supernatural as is Dean, Sam, and Cass. The show flow so well with him, you can’t have supernatural without The King Of Hell

49. alan says:

come on TCD! :D we can make it happen!