The Big Bang Theory Recap: Sheldon and Amy Take a Really Big Step

Get More: Recaps

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Amy kissThis Thursday on CBS’ The Big Bang Theory, Amy Farrah Fowler received perhaps the most unexpected Valentine’s Day gift ever.

RELATED | Thursday Night Football Moves to CBS — Will Big Bang Return to Monday?

“The Locomotive Manipulation” opened with Amy guiding her beau of three years through their annual State of the Relationship Summit, during which they failed to agree on his pet name for her (“Gollum” was shot down, again) and then tackled the sticky wicket of Valentine’s Day plans.

Amy proposes an idea they’ll both enjoy: a weekend at a bed-and-breakfast in Napa Valley. Yet even after Amy addresses Sheldon’s assorted concerns (eating with strangers, claw-foot bath tubs, etcetera), he must wonder: What’s in it for me to enjoy? Her comeback: They’re traveling to Napa on a fully functioning vintage train — more specifically, an Alco FA-4 diesel locomotive leading meticulously restored 1915 Pullman first class coaches.

No bazinga here. Train enthusiast Sheldon is sold!

RELATED | Big Bang Theory Exclusive: Bob Newhart Set to Make Third Appearance as Professor Proton

The mutually enjoyable escapade is nearly derailed however, when Sheldon comes to feel that Amy is more into the occasion for reasons of romance than she first let on. And in an outburst in the middle of a dining car, he sets out to give her plenty of romance — first by guzzling some wine (or “grape juice that burns”), then gazing into her eyes. Lastly, he sarcastically observes: “Oh, kissing‘s romantic!” — and he plants one on his girlfriend, for a full 11 seconds, celebrated by whoops and hollers from the studio audience.

Coming away from the clinch, Amy softly observes, “That was nice.” “Good,” responds Sheldon, equally moved by the lonnnnng overdue intimacy.

Cementing the magnitude of the moment, Sheldon says that the conductor had invited him to the control room to learn how to bring a train through a crossing. And Amy is happy to leave him to his folly, when he adds: “Do you want to come with me?” “Really…?” she responds. “I do.”

What did you think of this momentous mouth-to-mouth for Big Bang‘s chaste couple?

Comments (104)

• OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
    Team SHAMY all the way.
    Leonard and Penny suck

Comment by Brooke – February 6, 2014 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Shamy but I also like Lenny. They do not suck

Comment by Larry – February 6, 2014 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, Larry. I like both pairs. Shamy is my favorite though because it’s so unique. I had a busy evening tonight and missed this episode but, from the sounds of it, I missed a good one. I’ll have to remedy that tomorrow. :) Thanks for the recap, Matt.

Comment by Mia – February 7, 2014 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah can’t beat their uniqueness

Comment by Larry – February 7, 2014 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I liked Leonard with the medical intern, Leonard and Penny seems forced and is cliche–nerd with beautiful blonde.

Comment by SharksFan – February 7, 2014 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Leonard and Penny isn’t forced – but they are like an old married couple. I’d like to see a return of the sexual tension.

Comment by Andrew Murn – February 7, 2014 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still want Sheldon and Penny to happen, though at this point it’s a pipe dream. I HATE Leonard and Penny together, there is ZERO chemistry and she is horrible to him.

Comment by Ella – February 9, 2014 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ella, I totally agree with you! As you said, ZERO chemistry!

Comment by ElenaGreece – February 14, 2014 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen!!!! Penny and Leonard suck! Their story lines are waaaaay better when they are not together. And does treat him rather badly and he just seems waddle on in her shadow. I actually root for them when they are apart, cause that’s the only time they seem to have chemistry then once they do get together…….its a big dooooozie!!!! GO SHAMY!!! About time!!!

Comment by Beryl – February 17, 2014 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s about time! I enjoyed this episode very much.

Comment by Ann – February 6, 2014 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally. That was a good kiss. I love how Sheldon really started to enjoy it and moved in for more. He shocked himself with how much he liked it. That was really good, very unexpected. I hope we get more in the future.

Comment by Stacie – February 6, 2014 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Stacie, when he moved closer I SQUEED like a little girl!! Then I rewound!!! Yay!!!

Comment by Betsy – February 6, 2014 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You could have been watching with me, that’s exactly what I did, too! I’m interested to see where that road will lead.

Comment by MP – February 6, 2014 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was super happy!!! Had the same reaction as you!! and applauded!! :D

Comment by Jacky – February 7, 2014 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I shouted out Whoo Hoo!

Comment by AngieD – February 7, 2014 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I reminded 3 times and each member of my family said woohoo too!! Wonder if Amy is on mark with saying in old episodes she & Sheldonw I’ll marry when they are 4 yrs. this is the 3rd. 😀

Comment by Just for fun – February 7, 2014 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I haven’t been this excited at a Sheldon-moment since he hugged Penny at Christmas over the Leonard Nimoy napkin!

Comment by sarah – February 7, 2014 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what made it. The way he moved closer!! Best kiss ever!!!

Comment by Jana Wells – February 7, 2014 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know but that was actually pretty damn hawt the way Sheldon got all into it, and became forward, pulling close to Amy like that!!! All that physical masculinity we didn’t even know he had came screaming to the surface, and I can’t wait to see where we go from here!

Comment by Stephanie – February 12, 2014 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That moment was perfect. The subtlety of their reaction to it was so very real, it brought me back to my own first kiss.

Comment by Duke – February 6, 2014 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, the actors were spot-on and perfectly sold the moment. Not an easy feat considering Sheldon’s limitations.

Comment by tara17 – February 7, 2014 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kaybee – February 6, 2014 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like them but Leonard and Penny take the top spot on this show for me

Comment by Sam – February 6, 2014 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best Moment in the Entire Universe. Its been a long time coming too. My favorite part was Sheldon liking the kiss! :)

Comment by Erin – February 6, 2014 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Merissa W. – February 6, 2014 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just about had a stroke when Sheldon moved in and put his hands on her waist while they kissed. Then inviting her to meet the conductor! This moment may now be my favorite tv romance moment since, well, ever! Ross & Rachel, close. Barney & Robin, also close. Then there’s Buffy & Angel, Mer & McDreamy, Joanie & Chachi, and Luke & Laura. But Sheldon & Amy may trump them all! Unless Sheldon and Penny got together. That might make the world perfect…

Comment by Kaybee – February 6, 2014 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What seriously? They are like siblings, no romantic chemistry. The writers would have to be on drugs.

Comment by Jen – February 6, 2014 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IMO Sheldon was so jacked up by the train excitement that he was experiencing transference. At least I hope so. Hope things work out between Raj & Yvette.

Comment by Stormy – February 6, 2014 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still crying like a little bitch. OMG it wa perfect. I’m crapping feels!

Comment by Maria – February 6, 2014 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was the best and funniest moment. I too hope Raj gets a girlfriend soon.

Comment by Chane – February 6, 2014 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The vet seems promising and while her role was short, I’d like to see more. Wasn’t a big fan of Lucy character for Raj

Comment by Just for fun – February 7, 2014 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS. I’d like Raj to get a pretty and normal girl for a change.

Comment by Ella – February 9, 2014 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lucy is a good songwriter though. She wrote that beautiful song for Howard et al to sing to Bernadette.

Comment by Andrew Murn – February 9, 2014 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soft Amy,
    Warm Amy,
    Neurobiologist.
    Can’t believe
    What I just saw…
    You and Sheldon kissed!!!

Comment by Kaybee – February 6, 2014 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SHAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SCREAMED SO LOUD

Comment by Jacquelyn – February 6, 2014 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very well done and unexpectedly sweet.

Comment by DarkDefender – February 6, 2014 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When Sheldon kissed her, I thought “Oh great they found another out by making Sheldon do it while he was upset”, then he leaned into the kiss and appeared to rather enjoy it. Our little Pinocchio is becoming a real boy!

On the other side of the story, Penny has been acting like a complete b-word lately. If a guy did to a woman what Penny did to Leonard tonight, they would still be cleaning the blood off the walls.

Comment by Michael – February 6, 2014 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad that I’m not the only one who thinks that Penny has been acting awful lately. I get she was mad when Leonard turned down her drunk proposal and didn’t really support her acting career, but the writers are completely ruining their characters, in my opinion.

Comment by Tamera – February 7, 2014 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What she did to Leonard? What are you talking about?

Comment by Gilby21 – February 7, 2014 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That episode when he tried to help her in her course and she blew up for one. She’s always mean–and usually drunk or buzzed. In other words, she’s trashy, lazy, does nothing but whine and lash out, what does she offer the relationship, aside from looks? Can’t stand Penny at all.

Comment by SharksFan – February 7, 2014 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well let’s see:
          She supports Leonard’s career completely (can’t say the same for Leonard with her acting career), she enjoys spending time with his friends without complaint (can’t say the same for Leonard with her friends), she may pick on the guys a little but they do the same to her. I don’t see how you can say that she’s a horrible person when Leonard is actually kind of worse to her.

Think about it, if she’s such a horrendously shallow user, why would she be with someone like Leonard instead of a rich, good-looking guy? Leonard liked her for totally shallow reasons from the beginning whereas she got to know and like him gradually for who he is on the inside.

Comment by Gilby21 – February 8, 2014 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s a story line – and the writers can do what they like.

I don’t believe that the writers intended Penny to be slutty – but the story lines certainly suggest that that’s the case. How different is she from the “whore of Omaha”? Leonard is chaste by comparison.

Comment by Andrew Murn – February 8, 2014 11:48 AM PDT
          • In my opinion Leonard and Penny have absolutely nothing in common, what is she offering besides her beauty? What are they talking about outside the bedroom? She doesn’t share his nerdy things, like games, StarTrek et cetera and he doesn’t like football for example. She is an unsuccessful actress who drinks too much. I could not share my life with a person who doesn’t share my hobbies or understands my profession.

Comment by Helena Rupp Grau – February 20, 2014 02:26 PM PDT
  • What an episode. That kiss made my night. Sweet, tender, sincere. Bravo.

Comment by Agustín López-Marrero – February 6, 2014 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was extremely well done. Maybe one of the sweetest television kisses of all time.

Comment by GoT Snow – February 6, 2014 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more, GoT Snow! So sweet.

Comment by Stacie – February 7, 2014 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG. Sheldon is human oO

But seriously, it was awesome :)

Comment by Olivia – February 6, 2014 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I squealed like a girl and literally melted. It was the most honest, sweetest kiss in the history of tv. Sheldon was totally sweet and sexy in that moment. Go get um Amy!

Comment by Jana – February 6, 2014 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was so surprised by how long that kissed lasted and so happy. but I’m starting to realize that the writers have no idea what to do with Leonard and Penny’s relationship (They can’t move it forward and they can’t break them up again) So they are in this weird place with Leonard and Penny and the chemistry just isn’t there anymore for and I am now one of the people wondering why there are together. (Maybe Kaley ‘s real life marriage is hindering her work relationship)

Comment by Miss VCI – February 6, 2014 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the chemistry is still there, and they are moving it forward. Now in the mature comfortable state, IT may not move fast but it will move along.

Comment by Jen – February 6, 2014 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The writers know what they are doing

Comment by Jen – February 6, 2014 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Jen, the chemistry is still there. I think they are together because they were destined to be together from the first episode. Many viewers, myself included, have gotten tired of the constant break-ups, and are pleased to see them in an easy, comfortable relationship.

Comment by suzi – February 7, 2014 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Easy and comfortable? Penny has been terrible to Leonard throughout their relationship. He’s a brilliant mind, she’s a lifetime waitress who offers nothing but her looks. Can’t stand her, she’s a user of the boys, always has been.

Comment by SharksFan – February 7, 2014 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Can’t say I agree

Comment by Jen – February 7, 2014 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At this stage you would think they should be practically living together yet they are both seen alone in the evenings; and there is virtually no bedroom scenes.
      I think once the actors broke up the spark was gone from the relationship. Whether it is one, or both, of the actors intentionally not wanting to get to close to each other or it is simply bad writing it is clear that they act like an old married couple rather then a young couple in love. There is no spark between them any more.

Comment by Badpenny – February 7, 2014 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You might be right – hadn’t thought of that. The fact that they make a truckload of money per episode might be the only thing keeping them on the show.

Comment by Andrew Murn – February 8, 2014 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved, loved LOVED IT! Finally, the characters are moving forward, but moving forward in a way that doesn’t feel forced.

Comment by storytellergal – February 6, 2014 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved how they had Sheldon trying to maid a point only to find himself learning something instead

Comment by Joseph A – February 6, 2014 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All the feels!!!!!! Shamy 4 life!!!!!!

Comment by angelblue1772 – February 6, 2014 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Before I realized what I was doing, I was standing on the couch and exclaiming, “Oh, my gosh!” over and over again. When Sheldon moved in closer… I don’t have words. It was perfection. And then that he was “equally moved” and then even invited her to share in a special train moment with him–beyond satisfied. I was hoping they wouldn’t have Sheldon try to joke his way out of the moment. Very nicely done. Have no clue what comes next, if it was a one-time deal or not, but oh, my, was it wonderful.

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – February 6, 2014 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I nearly fell off the couch! Then I nearly cried. It was the best ever. I simply could not believe my eyes. Those who said it was just perfect: I agree. That moment will go down in Television history. I will remember it ’til I die. BTW, I’m 63; it ain’t just young’uns who watch this show.

Comment by Eileen Stevens – February 6, 2014 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the Shelmy! That was the.best.ever. Sheldon was sexy as hell moving in tho wasn’t he??!! I love Amy for him,, she is so patient & accepting of him. She stayed so composed, not making it awkward; we know she was screaming in her mind. :) Finally! I squeeled too. Still in shock. Good Lawd! I rewound that part so many times I need a cigarette!! LOL!!

Comment by Ella B – February 6, 2014 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sheldon was SOOOOOO sexy moving in like that! And his face afterwards?!?! OMG, I love Jim Parsons but I never thought I would ever find him to be sexy as Hell. It was seriously the best tv kiss EVER. I have no idea how Amy stayed so composed because I was on my couch squeeling like crazy!

Comment by Gilby21 – February 7, 2014 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally! I was getting so frustrated waiting for something to happen between these two, and thinking that it was getting a bit unrealistic that any girl would wait around for someone to kiss them for the first time. But just as I thought that, Sheldon kissed her! I hope they’ll keep giving us more of this romance between the two of them. I know that one person commented that there’s no chemistry between them, but I disagree. It really goes to show what a great actor he is since in real life he has no sexual feelings for the opposite sex, but can still make this relationship so believable on screen. He makes this show!!!!!!

Comment by kempestuous – February 6, 2014 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so so happy for Amy and Sheldon too of course! I also loved that he actually liked the kiss and couldn’t pick a favorite moment while talking to Leonard!!! AHHHH

Comment by BarnabusStinson – February 6, 2014 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but when Leonard called him a dog, Sheldon was confused because he liked the conductor playing the banjo the best – I cannot remember how he put it. It was truly a Sheldon moment, and didn’t take the pleasure of the kiss away at all.

Comment by CountryQueen – February 7, 2014 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That scene made me so happy. It’s even more satisfying because it’s been such a long progression. Anything different would be totally unbelievable for Sheldon; he is definitely riding a slooooow moving train. ;p
    The writers have given us some little gems along the way but none as squeal worthy as this. I love all of the characters. But I don’t think any of the other couples have had such little moments of sweetness and gentleness and real intimacy as we’ve gotten from Sheldon and Amy.

Comment by Faye – February 6, 2014 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Shamy. I still love Leonard and Penny and I want them to be together but Penny has been so out of charater for a while now. She used to be the one who cared for everyone and now she comes across like she couldn’t care less. My hope is than Penny moves in with Leonard.

Comment by Hege – February 6, 2014 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she still is pretty caring, just a little more snarky now, that she knows the guys better.

Comment by Larry – February 7, 2014 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It wasn’t that long ago that Penny cried when she realized Raj was talking to her without the aid of alcohol. She obviously still cares quite a lot.

Comment by Tom Mc – February 7, 2014 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Penny’s always been a user of the guys, rude, even mean. Wish they’d write her character off and give Leonard a partner worthy of him.

Comment by SharksFan – February 7, 2014 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way to go writers and actors. The kiss was honest and true to the characters. Amy handled it so well and perhaps the best part was Sheldon inviting her to join him with the conductor. I also loved Leonard trying to get him to debrief in such an honest way, “did you have a favorite moment?” Even Raj has a potential romance on the horizon. Great episode.

Comment by Amy – February 7, 2014 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, I have been waiting for this moment for years! Bravo to the writers, it didn’t feel false or forced in any way

Comment by Katie – February 7, 2014 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i was screaming “oh my goddddddddddd!!!!” i loved these moment!

Comment by martina – February 7, 2014 03:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gosh Amy is a perfect girlfriend! She planned everything to accommodate Sheldon really is ab

Comment by HereThere – February 7, 2014 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gosh Amy is a perfect girlfriend! She planned everything to accommodates Sheldon really is above and beyond. It will be interesting to see whether Sheldon has really developed emotionally or got carried away in the moment!

Comment by HereThere – February 7, 2014 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally loving the Shamy!!! Almost fell of the couch when he kissed her then actually fell of the couch when he started to put his arms around her. One of the best TV moments ever.The writers and actors of this show are top notch. Can’t wait to see what will happen next.

Comment by Melanie – February 7, 2014 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In this world of hyper sexuality it is fun to watch the journey of two inexperienced people find their joy. The long awaited kiss was well worth waiting for. Done perfectly and making us all have our little fan girl moment for the sweetest couple on TV.

Comment by Matuse – February 7, 2014 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually couldn’t believe they kissed! I was watching alone & spoke right out loud, “Did that really just happen?” I love how it was NOT advertised before this episode. Fantastic show. I loved it – great writing this week. It wasn’t even in my realm of thinking, so unexpected.

Comment by Edison – February 7, 2014 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats to Chuck Lorre and the TBBT writers on the beautiful course this oddball romance has run. Two wonderful actors giving life to some amazing writer, and creating one of TV’s most historic love affairs.

Comment by Luis – February 7, 2014 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That little dickens Sheldon, really does know how to gently kiss a woman. Unfortunately, will he remember it? I felt so sorry for Amy. I thought this is it, she planned a beautiful trip and look how she is being treated by Sheldon, she deserve better then him. But then he finally gives her the first step to human intimacy, the kiss. Howard & Bernadette were hysterical, as always. Leonard & Penny were Ok and Raj well for me, I did not find him as funny last night. So most definitely the highlight of the show was the train trip.

Comment by Pat – February 7, 2014 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a train guy… Only if they included the cab ride in the Alco FA-4 as part of the show?

Comment by Tom Hansen – February 7, 2014 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My wife and I were “High Fiving” like somebody just scored a touchdown in the Superbowl.

Comment by Steve – February 7, 2014 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Outside of this single moment, I thought the rest of the episode was awful. I don’t think I laughed once. Sheldon being a continually terrible human being to Amy is not entertainment to me, and honestly, his one moment of being a person towards her does not make up for the atrociousness that preceded it. I’m a little surprised everyone is so on board with this episode because of a single moment.

Comment by Zayne – February 7, 2014 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Some might say life is a series of single moments ;)

Comment by Tusk – February 8, 2014 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Zayne, I totally agree with you. I maybe in the minority, but I believe that ever since the show started to focus on the relationships, it became less funny. The kissing scene was sweet, but I never really liked this couple… In my opinion, Sheldon was much funnier when he was he was single.

Comment by ElenaGreece – February 9, 2014 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Writing and acting like this is what makes a Sitcom so enjoyable and long lasting.

Comment by Kerry Franks – February 8, 2014 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Me in Stitches and commented:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……….

Comment by stitchesinlife – February 8, 2014 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What was the name of the actress that played the Vet on the The Big Bang Theory Episode “The Locomotive Manipulation” ?

Comment by Mark E – February 8, 2014 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I literally started jumping up and down when SHELDON leaned into the kiss; so long overdue, the idea of him actually being human and enjoying a little physical intimacy. I wonder who was more surprised, him or Amy . . .
    I don’t care! This was the PERFECT ending at the perfect time — it feels like, maybe, they’re ready for *gasp* a kiss after three stinkin’ years. And it was so sweet, so cute, so squee-worthy . . . yeesh, even thinking about it is making me want to go watch it again.
    I think I shall!

Comment by Grace Lynn – February 9, 2014 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I gasped out loud at the kiss. Was not expecting that AT ALL. Sheldon’s train friend was cracking me up too.

Comment by Mikael – February 10, 2014 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • loved loved loved it!!! It was such an awesome moment in an awesome show!!

Comment by Kerry – February 10, 2014 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t get over your use of “sticky wicket”. It’s cricket season here is Aus.

Comment by Donna Stratford – February 13, 2014 02:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish Lorre would stop forcing Penny and Leonard down our throats because it’s just making Penny become a raging alcoholic and him an even bigger douche; GIVE IT UP ALREADY! (And yes, Leonard, nine minutes is NOT a long time).

As for Amy and Sheldon, I love the uniqueness of their coupling, and was excited to see them finally take one step forward instead of five steps back, especially with him actually sharing something special with her. He normally only has moments like those (minus the kissing of course) with Penny, so it was good to see him being intimate with his actual girlfriend.

Comment by Sunshineditty – February 13, 2014 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post