Scoop: Sissy Spacek to Play Mom to Kyle Chandler, Linda Cardellini in New Netflix Series

Get More: Casting News

sissy spacekThis is turning out to be some family.

Oscar winner Sissy Spacek will play mom to Kyle Chandler and Linda Cardellini in Netflix’s Untitled Kessler/Zelman/Kessler Project, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Scoop on This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s Starring In Them

The thriller, from Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler, centers on a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother returns home.

Comments (10)

• Love Sissy, I’ll watch it.

Comment by Stormy – February 5, 2014 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!! I am so watching this.

I love Sissy Spacek.

Comment by Sara – February 5, 2014 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This already sounds like Must See TV with the cast alone! I can’t wait!!

Comment by ncmacasl – February 5, 2014 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show had me at “from the creators of Damages.” With every casting announcement, it just keeps getting better. Can’t wait for this.

Comment by Dave – February 5, 2014 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^ This a thousand million times! ^^

Comment by Young Matthew – February 5, 2014 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome casting news! Can’t wait to see the finished product

Comment by Ally Oop – February 5, 2014 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Linda Cardellini had me on the first episode of Freaks & Geeks. I always thought her career would have been more successful had she not gotten buried in the huge ensemble cast of ER.

Comment by HAP – February 5, 2014 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The way this is going, who’s next – Robert Redford as the Dad? :-D. I am SO looking forward to seeing this show!

Comment by AnnieM – February 5, 2014 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The more ER alumi on my TV, the better!

Comment by martina – February 5, 2014 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see this show just based on the cast!

Comment by Bobbi (@BobbiNJ) – February 6, 2014 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post