Pilot Scoop: CBS Orders Genius Drama Scorpion

logo-cbs-300This sounds like a smart move: CBS has placed a pilot order for a drama about a bunch of Sheldons and Leonards attempting to save the world.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

Titled Scorpion, the potential series – penned by Nick Santora (Prison Break, Breakout Kings) — follows an eccentric genius and his international network of super-geniuses as they form the last line of defense against the complex threats of the modern age.

Sleepy Hollow/Fringe vets Alex Kurtzman are Roberto Orci among the projects EPs. Fast & Furious vet Justin Lin is set to direct.

1. Cheo says:

Sweet; more smart TV, please.

2. Jeffrey says:

Sounds like another lame procedural.

3. Eric says:

You almost don’t even have to write that Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are the EPs on any given pilot anymore, it seems they’re involved in almost everything.

4. Ally Oop says:

Is there actually gonna be a CBS drama I’m interested in watching? Stay tuned…

5. tvetc says:

do you guys know what happened on the Charmed reboot plans?

6. I really lije your images! As a professional photographer I
    am aware it may be challenging to choose the best shots but they are excellent.

I take advantage of some Lightroom presets to keep
    some consistency in my own.

7. dee123 says:

But they’ll be hot right? Cause’ Americans don’t watch ugly people. if there are female characters they’ll be hot. But we know they will be clever because they’ll have a ponytail and wear glasses.

8. DL says:

Makes me long for Numb3rs. I miss that show.

9. Anna says:

Sounds good. But in CBS’ hands, I’m skeptical.

10. Stormy says:

So TBBT meets Numbers meets Alphas meets Sneakers meets Ocean’s Eleven?

11. jenferner8 says:

Sheldon and Leonard? Prison Break, Breakout Kings with a dash of Sleepy Hollow!? I’m in! CBS please don’t screw this up!

12. Every relationship is a bond between two persons, be
    introduction agency they male and female or of the same.

13. It is a dating 0ver 60s slap in face to the kid because the parent goes thru this whole divorce and then just jumps into a new relationship with their biological mom or dad.
    He was going through a difficult break up. Instead, understand rebound relationships,
    you’ll quickly realize he probably isn’t the man for her, wish her the
    best, and tell her you hope the man takes really good care of her.

14. Amy says:

Seeking ddating fails soul mates who are interested in you is not easy.
    When you’re talking to sexy women, or lay
    a rap oon them. This freedom feeling keeps the
    relationship fresh so you will focus on each other and
    believe that entrusting their future happiness to their mate is
    a safe bet. Surprise him with his problems etc etc.
    1 The reality says hhe is dating fails marred – hhe has that big wedding photo hanging on the wall iin his home that’s just plainly sickening to you.

15. Councillor Pete West said the recycling statistics
    pilot had shown it” to bbe a focus for our company. It has taugght me that the opportunities for those who are living in poverty.

16. I do consider all of the concepts you’ve presented for your
    post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for novices.

May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

17. The new Scorpion TV series looks awesome, But I’m fearing how well the show will do After the pilot. The networks really need to go back to do the Mini-Series. This way they can gage the audience a wee bit better, and they’re not dropping any shows the public likes.

In the same note, I wish networks would put out Box Sets of the Solo Seasoned shows, and include the Pilots of shows that never went to air. They’d make bookoos, and the public would get to see shows they didn’t know were on, or there were plans for.

18. Chris Gardner says:

Is this Walter O’Brien? He worked at our company. Total fake.

Chris

19. Dee Bee says:

Reckless, Dome, Extant, im impressed. Scorpion this fall. Im checking it out. NCIS has outlived itself. I liked Intelligence. They should’ve given it another season at least. CBS is by far the worst at figuring out what to do with Sat. night. Ugh!!!

20. a p garcia says:

It will be very hard for me to view Katherine McPhee as a Braniac!

21. JustJo says:

Did I hear that the new “Scorpion” show is based on a true story? Yes? What is that backstory?
    Looking forward to the new season,

JustJo

22. JustJo says:

Did I hear that ‘Scorpion’ is based on a true sory? What is that back story?
    Looking forward to the new season!

JustJo