Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead at 46, Was to Headline New Showtime Comedy

Philip Seymour Hoffman DeadOscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday in his New York City apartment of an apparent drug overdose. He was 46.

A law enforcement official told the Wall Street Journal that Hoffman was discovered in the bathroom of his fourth floor apartment with a needle in his arm.

Hoffman, who spent 10 days in rehab last May for heroin abuse, was set to star in the new Showtime dramedy Happyish (fka Trending Down), playing an ad man who is sent adrift when his ad agency is taken over (see photo, above). The project — which screened a strong preview reel at last month’s Television Critics Association winter press tour — had been described as a “blistering attack on our youth-obsessed culture and a darkly comic examination of what it means to matter. Or matter not.”

In a statement, Showtime called Hoffman “one of our generation’s finest and most brilliant actors,” adding, “He was also a gifted comedic talent. It was a great privilege and pleasure to work with him and we are all absolutely devastated by this sudden loss. Our thoughts go out to his family at this very difficult time.”

Hoffman earned four Oscar nominations in his career, winning in 2006 for playing iconic author Truman Capote in Capote. Additional credits included Boogie Nights, Almost Famous, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Mission Impossible III and Moneyball. He appeared in last summer’s blockbuster The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. He was in the midst of shooting The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (production on Mockingjay Part 1 wrapped last year).

He is survived by his partner, Mimi O’Donnell, and their three children, daughters Willa and Tallulah, and son Cooper.

“We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Phil and appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone,” said his family in a statement. “This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you respect our privacy during this time of grieving. Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers.”

1. Brenna says:

Seriously?! Wow, just wow. RIP

2. CBWBDK1 says:

NO! What happened? He was such a great actor/director.

3. cjeffery7 says:

does anybody else hate the phrase “Person, Dead at 46″? it seems so impersonal.
    PSH will be missed. =(

• mistermcgee says:

No, because it is the headline not the obituary. He was reportedly found dead…

However, this was such a sad, shocking surprise.

• MotorCityGirl says:

I find these headlines a bit harsh too, regardless.

• Arie says:

I think I know what you mean The word “dead” just seems so harsh.

• Duder says:

Better for search engines.

• Alex says:

Not to me. My mother and grandmother both died last year. Therefore, they are dead. It’s a word that says what it is. I don’t consider it to be harsh in the least.

• fiberlicious says:

“I don’t consider it to be harsh in the least.”

Hallelujah and amen. He has not “passed,” “passed away,” or “passed on.” He has not “crossed the rainbow bridge” or “gone to the other side.” HE DIED. I loathe euphemisms for “dead.”

Some people need to get a grip.

• Meredith says:

I approve this message. Euphemisms are only appropriate in this context :”‘E’s passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! ‘E’s expired and gone to meet ‘is maker! ‘E’s a stiff! Bereft of life, ‘e rests in peace! If you hadn’t nailed ‘im to the perch ‘e’d be pushing up the daisies! ‘Is metabolic processes are now ‘istory! ‘E’s off the twig! ‘E’s kicked the bucket, ‘e’s shuffled off ‘is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin’ choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!”

• Mary S says:

Dear fiberlicious -I use the phrase “left the planet” because in my belief system, a person is not “dead” until there is no one left who remembers him or her with love and a feeling of having been blessed in some way by his/her presence.
            My parents left this physical plane many decades ago, but I think of them often and feel their influence on my life in almost everything I do. To me, they are not “dead” they are just not “here” where I can physically experience them.
            Even though PSH will never make another movie or hug his loved ones, we can still see him, hear his voice, laugh or cry as a result of him…Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, George Burns and so many others are no longer on the planet, but how can we call them dead as long as they are alive in our hearts and minds and we can still be moved by the stories they tell? We can regret that they are no longer with us, but, my dear, they are not “dead” as long as they can still evoke an emotional response in us.
            I love my folks dearly, to this day, and in my dreams I can still talk to them. I just can’t hug them, hear their voices or see them smile at me now. Pictures are a poor substitute for the real thing, but I still smile back at them…

• Mary S says:

As a PS to my other post: Yes, “Dead” is appropriate for a headline. But for those who love him, he will never really be dead, he will just be “gone, having left the planet” – “dead” is too harsh and even though death is our final act, it still hurts the loving survivors to say or hear it. In my humble opinion. On the other hand, those who had no emotional ties to the deceased or even disliked him or her may even smugly or gloatingly use the word.
            BUT, not in this case. PSH will be missed. The world is a smaller place without him.

• Meredith says:

I respect what you’re saying, Mary S., and your pints are well made, we just have different belief systems. I’m a scientist, so I believe someone is dead when her/his heart stops beating, blood stops flowing, brain activity is nil, and all metabolic functioning ceases. I’ve lost many loved ones, and they are very much dead to me, as are all the actors you mentioned who’ve shuffled off this mortal coil. It’s a dangerous game you play when you say people don’t love their loved ones because they use the word dead to describe the dearly departed’s current state of being.

• Mary S says:

No, Meredith, I was not saying that people who use the word “dead” don’t love the ones who have left. My reasoning is that, YES, the body is gone, deceased, returned to the ash from whence it came…but as long as the good that person did LIVES ON in the hearts, minds, memories of the survivors, the essence of the person is still alive and well living through all he/she left behind.
            Every action we take is influenced in some minute fashion by what they taught us. Phrases we use, mannerisms we have…anything that we learned from them, is what keeps them alive in spirit.
            My mother left the planet in 1966, my father in 1981. Yet I hear them in my head, commenting on things I have done, am doing, or are considering doing. NO, I do not “hear voices” but I know what they would say and am comforted by that. I can see in my mind, the smiles I loved and hear the things they said to me. And, our minds being the infinitely complex things that they are, we can bring an action to life just by remembering it. 30 years ago is right now, as real as the conversation you had with a friend 30 minutes ago. Consider this: when you are recalling a happy memory, don’t you smile or even laugh? And can’t a sad memory bring you to tears? And recalling an event that made you angry can bring you to anger all over again. Same thing.
            The body is merely the physical vehicle we use as we go through life. At some point it gives out and no longer serves its purpose. Then we call it dead. But the PERSON who inhabited it -the mind, the spirit, the love, can continue for as long as we remember or as often as we think or talk about them. In those moments, they live again. Elsewhere, but still alive.
            I really like that idea and will hold it for as long as I am on this planet. I am not asking you to agree with me, I am merely presenting a different point of view.
            We are NOT our bodies, we are the embodiment and expression of our beliefs, we are what we share with the world. And those who have been touched others in some way, whether from a distance or as a friend, will forever be changed in some way by that contact. And those changes will continue, long after the moment has passed. No matter how long ago the vehicle turned to dust.

• Sheryl says:

Sorry for your loss Alex, but it’s the truth. Amazes me how people can’t/won’t handle everyday truths….another that bugs me is “sleeping with…..” ,; they had sex, not sure a lot of sleeping was done. :)
          RIP, PSH.

• Arek says:

It’s called a news headline. Would you prefer it end with a winky face?

• Ann Parker says:

they could have written “another victim of a over dose in the entertainment business”. what is with these people who seem to have everything but it’s still not enough. he was only 46 in the picture of him he looks like he’s more like 66/

• kate'shomesick says:

Unfortunately it is the proper word …doctors for example are asked to use “dead” (when delivering news to family) to be as clear and as matter of fact as possible

4. Sarah says:

So truly sad.
    RIP

5. Will says:

It was President Snow

6. Larry says:

It’s weird that PSH won his Oscar for the same year when Heath Ledger was also nominated for Brokeback Mountain–and now they’re both gone. Weird.

• me says:

I was just thinking the same thing – they were both lost to drug overdose. I’m sad for Hollywood, there seems to be a trend forming these past few years. May they rest in peace and may God bring peace to others who may possibly be going down that same path.

7. Gems says:

So very, very sad. RIP Mr. Hoffman :(

8. nitemar says:

Another great actor falls. RIP.

9. alistaircrane says:

Wow! I guess Hunger Games will have to recast his role. Wonder if it will affect their release date in November.

• Rob says:

Clearly that’s what matters the most here, recasting his role! Let’s discuss what a pain his dying is for the Hunger Games movies.
      Some people need to think before they say or write anything. PHS is dead. I’m pretty sure his loved one don’t give two **** about his Hunger Games role

• alistaircrane says:

I’m not one of his loved ones. I never knew the man and won’t mourn him. Leave that to his family and friends. My only interest has been in the roles he’s played and the movies he’s starred in. It’s tacky to feign sadness over a person you have no real connection to. So yes, how this affects the Hunger Games is at the top of my mind.

• Apissedoff THGfan says:

Clearly, you’re not one of his loved ones, not even a decent human being. A franchise as big as THG will issue a statement like tomorrow and will cast someone else in the part he used to play. You could have waited, keeping your mouth shut, while other people in the post who may not have known him personally still mourned him because he had talent or they felt a connection to him of any kind.
          You had to ask, but what about THG? The show will go on, don’t worry little girl. They’ll cast somebody else. If you can’t see how unrespectful it is to talk about his replacement like he was a car one could replace just like that, instead of letting people grieve, then I pray people pay your family more respect than you are doing should something ever happen to you or to someone you actually love.

• alistaircrane says:

You are absolutely bonkers. You only knew him as an actor—treat him as such! Remember the roles and think about how this impacts his upcoming films. But don’t pretend that you cared about him or that he somehow cared about you, someone he never knew.

• joe says:

Could you be more of a loser? Why don’t u get a life.

• alistaircrane says:

The people who need to “get a life” are the ones who are acting like they lost a close, personal friend. He was a famous actor. You didn’t know him!

• Meredith says:

I don’t agree that it’s automatically tacky to care if an actor has died. People can be emotionally moved by people whom they’ve never met. I cried when Mr. Rogers died. However, I think it’s fair game to ask on an entertainment website, how it’s going to affect the actor’s planned project. I’m sensing manufactured outrage here, and it’s not pretty.

• tripoli says:

Well said. It’s sad and death affects all of us in one way or another so both sides of the argument above have merit. I think the original comment in regards to The Hunger Games was harmless for the most part, but understand why it ruffled feathers. This is an entertainment based site so to ignore questions about Hoffman’s current roles seems odd but agree that perhaps now, so soon after his death, is not the time. Rest in peace, Mr. Hoffman. You will be missed by many By those who knew you personally and by those who admired and respected you for your wonderful work.

• anonanona says:

Really? That’s your takeaway?

• alistaircrane says:

If I were his family or friends, I would be offended beyond belief if strangers he never knew, who only saw his filmwork, expresses sorrow and grief. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

• wrstlgirl says:

That just shows how ignorant you are. Families are grateful for fans support at times like this. They are very appreciative for the publics kind thoughts and prayers. You have no soul. Don’t even bother with a comeback. I don’t give a flying hoot what you have to say.

• alistaircrane says:

You obviously card enough to comment in the first place. I have to point out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of fans acting like they lost their own loved one. GMAFB! You didn’t know him. His death should have as much impact on you as the death of any other person in this world you never knew and will never meet.

• tripoli says:

I’ve come to your defense many times on this site but you lost me there. I understand your point but absolutely do not agree. I find it hard to believe that there is no person on earth(that you do not know personally) that you admire or respect, whether they be actors, musicians or some other public figure that you would not be sad to hear of their death. If not, fine, but can you not have a little moire understanding or respect for those that do? What is so wrong with having a natural human emotion for another human being? Why must we have known him to be touched by his death? Someone died, people are sad, it’s all part of living. Let people mourn and express their grief.

• alistaircrane says:

I find it ridiculous that people will mourn someone they don’t know just because he was an actor, when thousands of other people died yesterday and won’t be mourned by strangers.

• Lauren says:

Really? That’s your first reaction to such tragic news? The fate of his role in some glossy blockbuster versus his legitimately great work that was assuredly to come?

• alistaircrane says:

Ahh, a Hunger Games hater. I knew you trolls would show up quickly.

• Lauren says:

Actually I see the Hunger Games movies usually the first day they are out. I just have a thing called PERSPECTIVE. But I’ve seen how you comment on other stories, always looking to be noisy for the sake of noisy, taking some warped pride in coming off as inane. Not surprised. Stick to your silly guns.

• alistaircrane says:

Actually, I have perspective too. I never knew the man, so the only thing that matters to me is how this affects the movies he was going to be in. I don’t pretend as if I knew these people. I respect them for what they were—actors. And now we need to know who will take over his role.

• Sara says:

I love The Hunger Games but in no way was my first thought “Who’s going to replace him?!”. My first thought was wow, this poor man had a serious addiction and it killed him at a really young age and that’s an awful thing to see. You aren’t his loved ones or his family, but he was still a person. He was still someone’s friends, someone’s son, someone’s brother, someone’s favourite person and he deserves a lot more respect than you seem to think is appropriate. I refuse to be lumped into some group of THG fans who care more about what his role was and how it will be dealt with, instead of the group of people who are sad to hear about a young man’s passing.

• alistaircrane says:

Sorry Sara, but to act like he was a real person to you when he was just an actor to us is ridiculous.

• Zach says:

Alistair Crane, I’ve said this before. YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG. I was wondering if Happyish will still get made. Was that the first thing on my mind? No, the first thing I thought was OH MY GOD ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS ALIVE JUST DIED. Screw you, Crane. The Hunger Games was lame anyways.

• alistaircrane says:

Wow, you’re using a man’s death as an excuse to bash me and trash The Hunger Games? Get a grip!

• wrstlgirl says:

Crane gets their kicks by saying hateful things to get people’s dander up and then twisting it around to make you the villian and him\her the victim. It’s a sad state of existance.

• Francine says:

Yes, it truly is. They’re doing the same thing on another post, berating anyone who dares to have a different opinion than them. People who post things like this only do it to get attention, because they dont get any in the real world. It’s a shame.

• Alex says:

I haven’t read the final book in the series, so I don’t know if his character plays a major part in it. Is it possible they could write him out of the movie without it really affecting the plot? Obviously then recasting wouldn’t even be an issue.

• CBWBDK1 says:

What kind of insensitive monster are you? You should be ashamed of yourself!!

• alistaircrane says:

I didn’t know the mean. His death means as much to me as the death of some random person on the other side of the world. The same should go for you, too. I don’t see you crying for a man who died in London today, or a woman who died in Tokyo, or a child who died in Brisbane.

I didn’t know the MAN*

• Some chick says:

Your life, death and work are irrelevant too alistaircrane. We get that. No one will mourn you after you die alone. Instead, most of us will debate between pasta or a steak dinner and not notice your death at all. So your opinion makes sense. Seems a little cold and like a sociopath? Would you agree. That is how crazy you sound.

• alistaircrane says:

I’ll start to take you seriously when you start to mourn everyone who died today, not just the famous actor.

• tripoli says:

The difference is that we do know him in some way. We’ve seen his movies, read interviews, etc. We’ve had exposure to Hoffman that we haven’t had with every other person who died today. It may be distant and you clearly don’t understand but there is a difference. It doesn’t;t mean his death is more important but it affects a larger audience, simply because he was a well known, respected actor. I beg you to stop commenting. You’ve made your point, you’ve riled people up, mission accomplished.

• elenagreece says:

Alistaircrane, please shut up! Get off this site! A great actor died, people feel sorry about this, deal with it!

• didi says:

Why? Are you an actor? #hungry

10. Jefrey Roseff says:

one syringe too many. All of these “stars” need to be drug tested prior to filming or being given these roles in movies and tv shows. There should be a “zero tolerance” for this. Too many have died too young. Shame.

• Melville says:

Clearly, the actors are those who should be tested. Whogives a care about everyday people dying the same way? They were just soooo ordinary.

• Laura says:

I see the point you are making and understand the frustration. The everyday face of addiction is certainly something that should be made more visible. That said, I do think there is merit to Jefrey’s point. These actors have unparralled access to drugs as well as the ability to afford them in very large quantities. Continuing to pay people who are actively abusing substances would certainly contribute to tragedies like this one.

11. imissdonuts says:

How completely sad and pointless. He was so, so talented.

TVLine, will you be reporting on the state of his Hunger Games character, as I’m sure he was set to appear in the last two films, given his character’s role in the last book.?

• Danyelle says:

Seeing as they’re *TV*line and not Movieline, I somehow doubt it.

• Meg says:

The article says Mockingjay Part 1 has been wrapped. The only part left is Mockingjay Part 2. While I don’t expect TVLine to cover this I’m sure there won’t be a shortage of news outlets reporting on the casting.

12. luke says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

13. Babybop says:

Oh no… So sad. Prayers to him and his family.

• Angie says:

My sentiments exactly, my sympathy goes out to his family & close friends. May you find peace
      in all the good things in which Phillip has shown. Let that be your take away from this sad loss:(

14. +1 says:

Just watched Catching Fire last night. It has breathtaking and awesome! I choked when I read this news. What’s gonna happen to the character in the following movies?

15. Say no to drugs kids… Sad…

16. Caroline says:

So sad! I loved him in “Almost Famous”! RIP!

17. Sue says:

RIP Philip! You left us too soon…

18. KC says:

Again with drug addiction. RIP
    Studios should implement drug testing

19. Melville says:

All those comments about his part in the Hunger Gamesmake me sick. How about showing some respect for him and not worry about a fictional character?

• BrianR says:

They mention the Hunger Games twice in the article. Blame them for bringing it up. Many journalists and others asked similar things when Paul Walker was killed and asked what about Fast and Furious 7. Tends to happen when actors are attached to franchises in the midst of shooting. Same thing occured when Richard Harris passed and people asked wow what will happen to Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movies.

• CA says:

Well you have folks like alistairecrane who lack complete compassion in their lifeless soul that all they care about is the movie. So they find the need to post only about the movie. And then there is the bulk of humanity who pass on their condolences to the friends and family of Mr. Hoffman as well as share their own feelings. No Mr/Ms Crane, I didn’t know the man…but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t respect his talent and enjoy the art he brought to the screen. I mourn the loss of a man who died too soon and for a very stupid reason.I tend to feel that way whenever I read about the passing of a favored actor or actress. i actually feel that way when I read about the passing of many people I didn’t personally know. For one such as you, Mr./Ms Crane — I wouldn’t expect you to understand. But you just worry about you. Remember — karma..it’s a you know what!!

• alistaircrane says:

Oh, get a grip. It’s sad that you feel bad about PSH dying when hundreds of thousands of other people died today around the world, and you don’t give two s&$ts about them.

• name_required says:

Since when is it disrespectful simply not to mourn someone you didn’t know? Some people care about his death, some care about their favourite movie being pushed back, should they pretend they’re mourning him when they’re not? They’re not writing messages to his family members, they’re not guests at his funeral, they’re commenting on a tvline article. You could ignore those comments and let it go, instead you seemingly choose to stand for hypocrisy. Who gives you the right to judge what other people feel and care about?

20. Sparky says:

So sad – great actor gone too soon!!

21. Kalee says:

Eek, there were mumblings about his drug and alcohol intake getting heavier, but I guess people were turning a blind eye since he would still be professional on set. How unfortunate.

22. webly3 says:

WOW. I gasped when I saw this. He was such a great actor. :( He will be missed. And he was shooting THG: Mockingjay pt. 2. :(

23. Teeny Bikini says:

WTF??? He was brilliant. Speechless.

24. Anna says:

Amazing actor. So sad to hear this. R.I.P.

25. Quinn Mallory says:

Much too soon. R.I.P.

26. John 1138 says:

One more to heroin.

27. James D says:

are you kidding me this is so sad, what a loss he was such a talented actor. RIP

28. Dalyce says:

Drugs…fast track to RIP. What a waste!

29. Leigh says:

Don’t do heroin. Seriously. Don’t.

30. Danielle H. says:

Woah.. what a shame. Peace be with his family.

31. ScorpionGlow says:

Wow! I’m speechless. Thoughts & prayers go out to his family and friends.

32. Olivia says:

Sad… RIP PSH.

33. Mary says:

So so sad. He is one of the greatest actors of our generation. Shocked to hear it was a drug overdose.

34. Pat says:

What a tragic end to a man who had so much to live for. I just wish that before he decided to take any drugs, that he stopped and thought of his family,especially his three young children. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and May He Rest in Peace.

35. ANgieD says:

How sad for his family, friends and fans. Another great talent lost to drugs.

36. Gabi says:

RIP. He was a great actor.

I was surprised to hear he was only 46. He looks much older. I guess the drugs took a toll on his body.

37. If you are found guilty, your driver’s license will be suspended for a certain
    period of time, you will be ordered to attend an alcohol treatment program, pay a fine, which in most cases is very high, and you might have to go to jail, as well.
    Even if you are guilty of a DUI and you don’t think you have a good defense case,
    a DUI attorney still may be able to help in your defense
    so that your term served by law may be lessened or that maybe you go to a program to help you DUI habits and quit drinking if that’s the case.
    For example, if you’re adjudged responsible for speeding while committing the DUI,
    or maybe you won’t have a field sobriety test or undergo blood
    alcohol content testing, or maybe you’re driving having
    a minor inside your car while you are drunk, you can be penalized even more.

38. Last but not the least, one of the most important benefits of using a DUI attorney is that he
    or she will be able to determine if the officer
    has reasonable cause have the driver fired or conduct a DUI test.
    You should definitely consider hiring the services of a Denver DUI
    attorney as the penalties for DUI offense are very
    severe such as your driving license will be suspended at once for a period of one year, or you may be
    asked to serve community for a certain period or you
    may have to pay fine. If the individual waits to reinstate their license once the
    revocation period ends, they will be required to provide proof of enrollment or
    completion of DUI School and treatment, complete required
    examination, pay an administrative fee, reinstatement fee and
    any license fee, as well as provide proof of liability insurance on the date
    of arrest or liability coverage and a reinstatement
    fee.

39. A good DUI lawyer: Will have courtroom experience with records you can look
    up Will have at least one, preferably two paralegals working for him or her Will listen to what you have to say
    Will be in good standing with your local bar association.
    If you were driving under the influence of alcohol and know it and want to follow
    through with the law in your consequences, still consider getting a
    DUI attorney so that you have a defense in your case and have someone to at
    least walk you through the steps of court and process of laying down the law.
    Article Source: tend to supply information on how you can cope with drunk driving criminal
    offenses, on the costs connected with drunk driving
    Orange County drunk driving lawyers who can help assistancegive
    guidance.

40. Whether you hope to see reduced charges or simply need help as you
    work through the legal tangle of a DUI charge, it’s important to communicate your expectations so they are thoroughly understood from the moment
    you retain an attorney to avoid any potential future pitfalls.
    If your Florida DUI attorney can successfully argue that the
    police lacked the necessary probable cause for to arrest for DUI,
    or that the police failed to comply substantially with the rules regulating the blood, breath, or urine test, then the dmv will invalidate your
    driving suspension, and you will be back on the road. If the individual waits to reinstate their license
    once the revocation period ends, they will be required
    to provide proof of enrollment or completion of DUI School and treatment, complete required examination, pay an administrative fee, reinstatement
    fee and any license fee, as well as provide proof of
    liability insurance on the date of arrest or liability coverage and a reinstatement
    fee.

• Mary S says:

It does not surprise me that an ambulance chaser would post on an article about drunk driving, but this is the death of an actor from DRUGS, not alcohol. He wasn’t driving, he was not even in public.
      SO WHAT KIND OF PERSON ADVERTISES FOR HIMSELF IN THE MIDST OF THOSE DISCUSSING OR GRIEVING THE LOSS OF SOMEONE WHO TOUCHED ALL THESE LIVES???

TVLINE, are you going to allow these FOUR instances of blatant spam to stay here?? This is just wrong!!!!

41. rip philip. he may have had his personal struggles but i will always remember him as the great actor because his work he left behind is what he would want us to remember him by.

however i am deeply sad that 3 children are fatherless and heartbroken, my thoughts are with his family.

42. Mary says:

I couldn’t believe when I heard the new. I know drugs addiction is a disease but such a waste that a talented actor couldn’t fight the demons. My heart goes out to his family and children.

43. Craig Goode says:

Like millions of other the relationship I had with PSH
    was one sided. He on the screen and me in the audience.
    I feel sad that I won’t get to see his face again. Re-runs will never be viewed in the same way.
    I like so many of us got something special from PSH
    I’m going to miss that face. That laugh.
    It’s a sad time.
    Thanks for reaching out to us all through your unforgettable performances…..R.I.P Mr Philip Seymour Hoffman.

44. yuka says:

Another wasted life and waste of talent. I have no sympathy for rich junkies.