Sleepy Hollow Promotes 2 to Series Regular

Get More: Casting News

John Noble Sleepy HollowThe son has risen!

On the heels of the Sleepy Hollow finale that revealed [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!] Henry to be Ichabod and Katrina’s offspring Jeremy, the character’s portrayer, John Noble, has been promoted to a series regular, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | Sleepy Hollow Exclusive: EPs Reveal What Katrina Saw, Plus Season 2 Spoilers

Additionally, Noble’s co-star, Lyndie Greenwood (aka Abbie’s sister Jenny), has also joined the regular ranks.

News of the dual promotions (both of which kick in at the start of Sleepy Hollow‘s upcoming second season) was first reported by Deadline.

Comments (46)

• And this ensures that Sleepy Hollow season 2 will be AWESOME!!!

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – January 28, 2014 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Jenny doesn’t die. I was worried a bit.

Comment by Linda – January 28, 2014 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, my first thought as well!

Comment by Lucy – January 28, 2014 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unless she comes back like Andy did…as an undead minion of Moloch!

Comment by Blackfel – January 28, 2014 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or in flashbacks only. I hope it’s not that!

Comment by Gwen – January 29, 2014 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They wouldn’t make her a regular if she was only going to be in flashbacks. Regular means you’re in almost all the episodes.

Comment by Bob – January 29, 2014 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Being a regular doesn’t mean she doesn’t die. James Remar was a regular on Showtime’s Dexter for the entire run and he was never actually “alive” alive.

Comment by EniO – February 4, 2014 09:05 AM PDT
    • I was nervous about that, too. But YAY, this is great news!

Comment by Angela – January 28, 2014 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really happy for Lyndie Greenwood. She’s been fantastic.

Comment by Paul Linstrot (@pmlinstrot) – January 28, 2014 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So basically Jenny doesn’t die. Thank god for that. Season 2 is going to be awesome. It will be interesting to see where they take it.

Comment by greysfan – January 28, 2014 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I guess that settles the “Is Jenny dead?” question… But I’m glad she’s not!

Comment by Babybop – January 28, 2014 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On this show not necessarily. I don’t think she dead really but on this show I’m sure if she did die that wouldn’t stop her. :-)

Comment by Aimee – January 29, 2014 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I KNEW IT! I think John Noble was just waiting for that renewal from Fox in order to jump in and sign a deal to be regular for this show knowing that it would only run for 13 episodes per year. He was having a hard time with the 22-episode season on Fringe the last time I heard.

Comment by Farley Ong – January 28, 2014 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, John Noble was signed for Sleepy Hollow two weeks before Fox announced a Season 2. But he only just became a regular, so the S2 renewal had nothing to do with it I think.

Comment by LL – January 28, 2014 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • More like the budget for season 2 has been finalized and they can afford to lock him in for the run, rather than as a recurring player.

Comment by J – January 29, 2014 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YOU KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THE INDUSTRY!!!!!!!

Comment by JohnG – January 29, 2014 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, that’s one cliffhanger solved.

Comment by Brett – January 28, 2014 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Come on. It was obvious that she was going to survive; a character like that wasn’t going to die that way

Comment by JohnG – January 29, 2014 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SWEET! Love more John Noble on my tv!

Comment by Alichat – January 28, 2014 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I THINK HE IS REALY GOOD.
      HE HAS BEEN MISSED SINCE HE FINISHED HIS JOB AS WALTER BISHOP.😎😎😎😎😜😜😜😜

Comment by AMANDA HASWELL – February 20, 2014 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPOILER ALERT! Well, it looks like Jenny isn’t dead. So much for that cliffhanger.

Glad to have both of them on board.

Comment by Colleen – January 28, 2014 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK, it blows my mind that more people will have watched John Noble as Jeremy than ever watched him as Walter Bishop. (Since Sleepy Hollow has larger audience than Fringe)

Comment by Hana – January 28, 2014 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hard to compare US live audience with how many people in the world watch(ed) both show with every medias (tv, internet, DVDs….)

Comment by Megan – January 28, 2014 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love both shows, and I’m happy to tell you you’re wrong. Basing off rating alone Fringe season 1 averaged over 10 million viewers for 20 episodes while Sleepy Hollow averaged around 7-8 million for 13 episodes.

Comment by d4h8a15r16m23a42 – January 29, 2014 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THATS AS MAYBE.
      HOWEVER FRINGE WAS STILL A REALY GOOD SHOW.

I AM JUST GLAD SLEEPY HOLLOW WAS NOT AXED,AS MANY GREAT SHOWS HAVE BEEN.

Comment by AMANDA HASWELL – February 20, 2014 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thats great news Michael. I was hoping they both would be upgraded. Season 2 is going to is great as one

Comment by STanJS – January 28, 2014 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy for Lyndie we need more john choi and Clauncey brown way less of Orlando jones and his annoying family. More humor maybe Tricia Helfer or Katie Sackoff from BG.

Comment by Christian hirko – January 28, 2014 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.

Any recommendations?

Comment by drugs – January 28, 2014 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t Post!

Comment by Christian hirko – January 28, 2014 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Order a few (Like 10) more episodes for next year Fox. ;)

Comment by David4 – January 28, 2014 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ad don’t pull a Fringe (AKA moving a sci fi show with good ratings to a horrible time slot after it’s first season.)

Comment by David4 – January 28, 2014 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh great, watch john noble take away all the attention from the REAL STARS of the show.

Comment by Shutupmeg – January 28, 2014 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What are you talking about? John Noble is awesome. The rest of the Sleepy Hollow cast is awesome. The rest of the Fringe cast was awesome. Can’t we just enjoy how awesome these actors are instead of being grumpy over imaginary things?

Comment by Brooke – January 29, 2014 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! So looking forward to S2. Even got my boss hooked on the show which is fun because we can discuss the episodes. Yay!

Comment by majamabe – January 28, 2014 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yessssss!!!!!!! This is the best. I need more of the Mills sisters in my life. More more more!!!

Comment by Liz – January 29, 2014 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am definitely glad that both will be regulars now, especially Jenny (yay Mills sisters!). Now I need them to increase the episode order.

Comment by Gabi – January 29, 2014 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Think it’s cool for an actor of 65 to be in such high demand and have such a rich and rewarding career. He’s been brilliant in everything I’ve seen him in (LOTR, Fringe, SH). (Just wish he’d get a role where he could use his native South Australia accent.)

Comment by LEP – January 29, 2014 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He got to use his Australian accent in the recent episodes of The Good Wife that he was in

Comment by Mark – January 29, 2014 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy to hear both of them will be regulars

Comment by hello – January 29, 2014 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO i guess this means Jenny isn’t dead.

Comment by alexjones – January 29, 2014 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic news about Jenny. I hope this means that she will be alive and hopefully not as a ghost. I figured that they would have John/Jeremy around for awhile, because there is so much of his storyline that has to be dealt with.

Comment by Pat – January 29, 2014 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Jenny will be back. I still can’t believe she was Sonya on Nikita, a British computer hacker. Great actress!

Comment by Mikael – January 29, 2014 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hooray! More Jenny!!!!!!

Comment by PFitzDC – January 29, 2014 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome news!! Season 2 is going to be epic!!

Comment by charlotte – January 29, 2014 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best thing about this show is the age group of fans who watch it .. in my house you have ages 15-45 who watch :) Fox and the writers would be crazy not to keep this series going for a few more seasons because truthfully, it’s one of the best written, best storyline, best shows out for this season. Can’t wait for season 2!

Comment by Chenoa Avon – January 29, 2014 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post