'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Sherlock, TVD, Mindy, HIMYM and Other Shows Are Faring

Either something’s in the water, or people on TV were just really loving each other (and kissing each other) this past week. Don’t believe us? Check out our new edition of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments in the lives of TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Zingers from The Vampire Diaries, The Following, Sherlock and More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

Comments (35)

• Mindy + Danny was the best romantic moment on my TV this season! Also Klaus and Caroline were pretty great, here’s hoping they move Caroline to The Originals when TVD ends.

Comment by Mary Kate – January 27, 2014 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m here for Rayna & Deacon <3

Comment by Tran – January 27, 2014 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!! That arm-sex and eye-sex they keep havong is killing me. They should get rid of their boring annoying insignificant others and face their problems. The depth of this relationship, the chemistry the way they connect over music, the shared history and,,,well; everything about them. LOVE THEM!

Comment by Shira – January 27, 2014 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This incarnation of Sherlock & Watson might just be the best non-couple romance couple ever!

Comment by Joni – January 27, 2014 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding Alexis and Pi, it wasn’t so much Pi as the gall the two had in moving him into Castle’s apartment without asking.

Comment by SMITH – January 27, 2014 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know right!!! Caroline/Klaus NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Stupid spin-off taking away our hope… :(

Comment by SJ Friedman (@LorelaiPeyton) – January 27, 2014 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I vehemently disagree. Ugh.

Comment by Radha – January 28, 2014 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mindy and danny ftw <3

Comment by angie – January 27, 2014 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seemed like the story arch on Parenthood is heading towards Crosby buying the house with Camilie and Zeke take up residency in the guest house. Why else would Crosby’s current house develop a rather timely issue mold requiring his kids be displaced….

Comment by CoryB – January 27, 2014 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Mindy and Danny together but I’ve heard one of them freaks out and the other get into a relationship again!!!!

Comment by K. – January 27, 2014 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still no over the Mindy/Danny kiss.

And totally devasted because of how amazing Klaus and Caroline are together, but they’ll never be together for real. (Yet that scene was HOT).

Also #TeamMarshall

Comment by Luz – January 27, 2014 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know there were other stuff going on in this week’s episode of Nashville but all I can think of is Rayna and Deacon, and how I want to vomit everytime Luke comes near Rayna.

Comment by Shira – January 27, 2014 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why even mention Marshall and Lily? You know that they’re going to be together. Why not take someone like Emily and Alison or Ezra and Aria?

Comment by Riana – January 27, 2014 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even if Ichabod and Abbie do not get together romantically, they are still one of the strongest couples on TV. Though it is telling that Katrina couldn’t even make it into Ichabod’s purgatory fantasy life but Abbie was the one that freed him from it.

Comment by Dicie – January 27, 2014 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Crane and Abbie. They’re so much fun together. Caroline and Klaus have always had awesome chemistry, but you knew once they spun 1 off on one show and 1 stayed on the other, they were done. It’s a shame, too. I always thought they could be really good together long term. So happy to hear Pi and Alexis have called it quits. I hated those two. I never understood the attraction and I really hated how it affected Alexis’ relationship with her dad. It was just ugly all the way around, not at all the “for laughs” the show said it was going to produce.

Comment by Garnet74 – January 27, 2014 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t believe there is no mention of Mary Queen of Scotland and Francis II. Their breakup broke my heart. I can’t stand Mary now. Then she’s gonna be all on Bash. It’ll be hard to make me like her again. Kinda killed the show for me.

Comment by tp – January 27, 2014 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I don’t see how they can ever come back from what she did. And I do not ship Mary and Bash at all. :(

Comment by Radha – January 28, 2014 12:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with both of you. My heart broke and I don’t see how they can ever come back from what has happened. Oh poor Francis my heart broke with his.

Comment by Nicole – January 28, 2014 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would be all on Bash, too… Just sayin’

Comment by Meg – January 29, 2014 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That moment between Troy and Britta was cute. I liked them together, so I’m glad they got a chance to put a proper goodbye on their relationship AND their friendship.
    As for Ichabod, Abbie, and Katrina, yeah, let them all get out of Purgatory first before they even start thinking about romantic issues. Though I do hope that Ichabod and Katrina, once freed, will be able to have a proper reunion of sorts.

Comment by Angela – January 27, 2014 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville is going to have give us a power couple at some point, the couple that has their ups and downs but stays together through them Rayna and Deacon are it. It’s either them or Juliette and Avery. I am giving up on Scarlett and Gunnar till she gets her personality disorder in check.

Comment by Mika02 – January 27, 2014 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DANNY AND MINDY DANNY AND MINDY. Oh god I rewatched it several times and still got overwhelmed with emotion each time. And I miss Troy/Britta. They really Britta’d that last season and now there’s no chance :(

Comment by erin – January 27, 2014 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Kono and Adam from Hawaii Five-0 next time?

Comment by Ann – January 27, 2014 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On Parenthood I am much more worried about Joel and Julia than I am about Zeke and Camille.

Comment by Mary Ann – January 27, 2014 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Josh, your ‘Pi’ puns are just too funny!

Comment by Flick – January 27, 2014 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 3.14159265 forkfuls of Pi!

Comment by Rich Abey – January 28, 2014 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Hayley and Elijah?

Comment by Carly – January 27, 2014 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And Beckett putting an engagement announcement in the paper wasn’t worth mentioning?

Comment by Jim – January 28, 2014 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly! How come Pi/Alexis is more important? Nevertheless extremely glad at the how things are progressing on the Caskett front :)

Comment by Rich Abey – January 28, 2014 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Sleepy Hollow!
    Have a question though, regarding, “THE FORECAST | In Purgatory. Ichabod is trapped in a coffin, Abby’s relegated to the aforementioned dollhouse and Katrina is now transplanted into our realm. Gonna be a long wait for September!”

Did I miss something? I thought I viewed Ichabod and Katrina returning to our realm from Purgatory where they encountered a jaw-dropping, shocking, ‘I did not see that coming’ moment involving Henry. (not spoiling in case someone hasn’t watched it yet).

Then Ichabod was trapped in a coffin at the base of the four white apocalypse notification trees here in our realm, not in Purgatory.

Comment by Julie – January 28, 2014 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DANDY!

Comment by GracePerry (@GracePerry18) – January 29, 2014 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Dandy – both the name and the pair. Dont understand why Mindy Kaling is so resistant to bringing them together and focussing on developing the other characters. The next few episodes have already been written so no going back. But I hope they bring these 2 together in a long-term relationship soon. Otherwise they are just telling the same singles’ stories over and over.

Comment by Dipa – February 7, 2014 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t be the only one who can’t stand Caroline and Klaus together. I have lost all respect for her for hooking up with someone who was totally abusive to her and to her boyfriend.

Comment by Maryann – January 29, 2014 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are Vincent and Catherine?!?!

Comment by Penn – January 29, 2014 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mindy and Danny had the best moments. But a part of me can’t help but believe that one of them are dreaming. My belief is that it is Danny. He fell asleep on that plane due to all the alcohol he imbibed in the desert. He dreamt that kiss. So when it comes back on April’s Fool we are going to see that it was a dream. Subjecting the fans to more prolonged looks and angst. But that kiss was great.

Comment by Kris – January 30, 2014 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post