'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Sherlock, TVD, Mindy, HIMYM and Other Shows Are Faring

Either something’s in the water, or people on TV were just really loving each other (and kissing each other) this past week. Don’t believe us? Check out our new edition of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments in the lives of TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Zingers from The Vampire Diaries, The Following, Sherlock and More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Mary Kate says:

Mindy + Danny was the best romantic moment on my TV this season! Also Klaus and Caroline were pretty great, here’s hoping they move Caroline to The Originals when TVD ends.

2. Tran says:

I’m here for Rayna & Deacon <3

• Shira says:

Me too!! That arm-sex and eye-sex they keep havong is killing me. They should get rid of their boring annoying insignificant others and face their problems. The depth of this relationship, the chemistry the way they connect over music, the shared history and,,,well; everything about them. LOVE THEM!

3. Joni says:

This incarnation of Sherlock & Watson might just be the best non-couple romance couple ever!

4. SMITH says:

Regarding Alexis and Pi, it wasn’t so much Pi as the gall the two had in moving him into Castle’s apartment without asking.

5. I know right!!! Caroline/Klaus NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Stupid spin-off taking away our hope… :(

6. angie says:

mindy and danny ftw <3

7. CoryB says:

Seemed like the story arch on Parenthood is heading towards Crosby buying the house with Camilie and Zeke take up residency in the guest house. Why else would Crosby’s current house develop a rather timely issue mold requiring his kids be displaced….

8. K. says:

Loved Mindy and Danny together but I’ve heard one of them freaks out and the other get into a relationship again!!!!

9. Luz says:

Still no over the Mindy/Danny kiss.

And totally devasted because of how amazing Klaus and Caroline are together, but they’ll never be together for real. (Yet that scene was HOT).

Also #TeamMarshall

10. Shira says:

I know there were other stuff going on in this week’s episode of Nashville but all I can think of is Rayna and Deacon, and how I want to vomit everytime Luke comes near Rayna.

11. Riana says:

Why even mention Marshall and Lily? You know that they’re going to be together. Why not take someone like Emily and Alison or Ezra and Aria?

12. Dicie says:

Even if Ichabod and Abbie do not get together romantically, they are still one of the strongest couples on TV. Though it is telling that Katrina couldn’t even make it into Ichabod’s purgatory fantasy life but Abbie was the one that freed him from it.

13. Garnet74 says:

Love Crane and Abbie. They’re so much fun together. Caroline and Klaus have always had awesome chemistry, but you knew once they spun 1 off on one show and 1 stayed on the other, they were done. It’s a shame, too. I always thought they could be really good together long term. So happy to hear Pi and Alexis have called it quits. I hated those two. I never understood the attraction and I really hated how it affected Alexis’ relationship with her dad. It was just ugly all the way around, not at all the “for laughs” the show said it was going to produce.

14. tp says:

Can’t believe there is no mention of Mary Queen of Scotland and Francis II. Their breakup broke my heart. I can’t stand Mary now. Then she’s gonna be all on Bash. It’ll be hard to make me like her again. Kinda killed the show for me.

15. Angela says:

That moment between Troy and Britta was cute. I liked them together, so I’m glad they got a chance to put a proper goodbye on their relationship AND their friendship.
    As for Ichabod, Abbie, and Katrina, yeah, let them all get out of Purgatory first before they even start thinking about romantic issues. Though I do hope that Ichabod and Katrina, once freed, will be able to have a proper reunion of sorts.

16. Mika02 says:

Nashville is going to have give us a power couple at some point, the couple that has their ups and downs but stays together through them Rayna and Deacon are it. It’s either them or Juliette and Avery. I am giving up on Scarlett and Gunnar till she gets her personality disorder in check.

17. erin says:

DANNY AND MINDY DANNY AND MINDY. Oh god I rewatched it several times and still got overwhelmed with emotion each time. And I miss Troy/Britta. They really Britta’d that last season and now there’s no chance :(

18. Ann says:

What about Kono and Adam from Hawaii Five-0 next time?

19. Mary Ann says:

On Parenthood I am much more worried about Joel and Julia than I am about Zeke and Camille.

20. Flick says:

Josh, your ‘Pi’ puns are just too funny!

21. Carly says:

Where is Hayley and Elijah?

22. Jim says:

And Beckett putting an engagement announcement in the paper wasn’t worth mentioning?

• Rich Abey says:

Exactly! How come Pi/Alexis is more important? Nevertheless extremely glad at the how things are progressing on the Caskett front :)

23. Julie says:

Love Sleepy Hollow!
    Have a question though, regarding, “THE FORECAST | In Purgatory. Ichabod is trapped in a coffin, Abby’s relegated to the aforementioned dollhouse and Katrina is now transplanted into our realm. Gonna be a long wait for September!”

Did I miss something? I thought I viewed Ichabod and Katrina returning to our realm from Purgatory where they encountered a jaw-dropping, shocking, ‘I did not see that coming’ moment involving Henry. (not spoiling in case someone hasn’t watched it yet).

Then Ichabod was trapped in a coffin at the base of the four white apocalypse notification trees here in our realm, not in Purgatory.

• Dipa says:

Love Dandy – both the name and the pair. Dont understand why Mindy Kaling is so resistant to bringing them together and focussing on developing the other characters. The next few episodes have already been written so no going back. But I hope they bring these 2 together in a long-term relationship soon. Otherwise they are just telling the same singles’ stories over and over.

24. Maryann says:

I can’t be the only one who can’t stand Caroline and Klaus together. I have lost all respect for her for hooking up with someone who was totally abusive to her and to her boyfriend.

25. Penn says:

Where are Vincent and Catherine?!?!

26. Kris says:

Mindy and Danny had the best moments. But a part of me can’t help but believe that one of them are dreaming. My belief is that it is Danny. He fell asleep on that plane due to all the alcohol he imbibed in the desert. He dreamt that kiss. So when it comes back on April’s Fool we are going to see that it was a dream. Subjecting the fans to more prolonged looks and angst. But that kiss was great.

27. football says:

Stick by your team through thick and thin, despite the wins and losses.
    The different types of defensive football positions are:. Ole
    Miss and Mississippi State moving the Egg Bowl away from Jackson,