Exclusive First Look: TNT's Perception à Paris!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

TNT’s Perception is trading the Windy City for the City of Lights, filming on location in Paris, France — and TVLine has a first look at the cast taking in the pittoresque scenery at the Seine River.

PHOTOS | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to Dallas and 30 Other Returning Favorites

The TNT drama, which launches the second half of its sophomore season on Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 10/9c (leading out of Rizzoli & Isles), follows eccentric neuropsychiatrist Dr. Daniel Pierce (played by Eric McCormack) as he assists Special Agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook) and the FBI in solving cases in Chicago. Scott Wolf plays Kate’s ex-husband, Assistant U.S. Attorney Donald “Donnie” Ryan.

Check out the photo, then read below for more:

Perception Cast in Paris

“Scott, Rachael, Eric and I are really thrilled to be shooting the Season 3 premiere on location in Paris,” executive producer Ken Biller tells TVLine. “The story takes Pierce out of his comfort zone to the most romantic city in the world where, of course, because this is Perception, nothing is exactly as it seems.”

RELATED | TNT’s Dallas Gets Premiere Date for Split Season 3

Further previewing Season 3 (which bows this summer), Biller says, “[Pierce's] hallucinations continue to wreak havoc on his relationships in his life. We will also be exploring the importance of relationships with Rachael and Scott’s characters as well.”

Tags: ,

Comments (10)

• In my opinion, this is a much better show than its lead-in, Rizzoli & Isles.

Comment by HAP – January 23, 2014 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More people should be watching this show, it has a great cast and every episode has me sitting on the edge of my seat!

Comment by erin – January 23, 2014 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show. Glad it’ll be back soon.

Comment by enri – January 23, 2014 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Works for me. I’m in.

Comment by Stormy – January 23, 2014 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show!

Comment by Dijea (@Dijea) – January 23, 2014 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Perception , along with Rizzoli & Isles. Cannot wait for both of these shows to return. TNT has really had some good shows, for example- The Closer ( I was sorry to see this end) and Major Crimes. I just hope that these three shows continue to be renewed.

Comment by Pat – January 23, 2014 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Perception coming back. :)

Comment by Linderella – January 23, 2014 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I used to love this show in the first season…then they added Scott Wolf’s character and for some reason I just don’t like him. I haven’t liked him in anything he’s been in. So hence, I haven’t watched the show as much as I used to. If they got rid of his character I’d come back in a heartbeat.

Comment by Linda – January 24, 2014 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show also but Scott Wolf character does throw off the show a bit for me…Of course I really want Kate and Pierce to get together at some point!

Comment by K. – January 24, 2014 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • where are they filming in paris and is there a set schedule of where they will be?!

Comment by Alli – January 25, 2014 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post