Survivor Cast Photos: Who's Packing 'Brawn'? Who Boasts 'Brains'? And Who Has 'Beauty'?

Can beauties best physical beasts? Or will brains outwit them all?

Such is the sociological study to be deeply explored by Season 28 of Survivor — dubbed “Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty” — and we’ve got fresh photos of the players, who range in age from 21 to 48 and include among them a couple of cops, a cheerleader and a nuclear engineer. (Guess which team she is on!)

RELATED | CBS Sets Premiere Dates for Survivor No. 28 and All-Star Amazing Race

Filmed in Cagayan, a province in the Philippines, Survivor: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty kicks off with two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 8/7c.

1. HAHA Sociological study and Survivor. Good one.

2. Twokeets says:

Woohoo!–it looks like all the contestants are new. Can’t stand the way they keep re-hashing the same old reality TV stars. New people are much more interesting, in my opinion.

• Ben says:

For the most part, it was the new contestants who were most interesting last season. For the most part, it was the returnees who were most interesting the season before that. I don’t find there is a rule, but I do think they need to do more casts without returning players (sadly, only 2 of the last 8 have been, and they have both been considered amongst the worst seasons of all time).

3. the danger says:

When I heard the premise, I just assumed it was an all-star cast. Very glad to see I was wrong.

4. baddog says:

Dam – they mixed up a guy from Brains that should be in Beauty (and we know which guy they could swap out!)

• Charlie from Revolution STINKS! says:

Who? The supposed “male model”? At least the poker player can stay focused and help his team win challenges. That “beauty” team will likely be very catty and cutthroat.

• Slowride says:

I think baddog was talking about who to swap out in the beauty team… It’s horrible but I gotta agree. And reading this post made me burst out laughing for finding someone else who thought the same :)

5. Simon says:

I hate the cop already. He came off very much like a tool after I read his bio on another website. He hates “thugs in skinny jeans.” I can understand if he dislikes hipsters, but labeling them as thugs?! He also thinks he can be the next Russell Hantz or Boston Rob. Also he looks like vin diesel on roids. But u never knew he may surprise us and be a good competitor.

6. Gerald says:

Spencer or Garret could easily be swapped with Brice (no offence – but how did he get on the beauty tribe?)
    David most reminds me of Hantz, probably super rich but cut-throat business kind of guy.

• Slowride says:

And laughing again… “No offense” ha ha ha.

• Shroom says:

Beauty is the residual category. If you don’t qualify for Brawns or Brains, they make you feel good by putting you into Beauty – clearly an “eye of the beholder” category where there’s always a case that can be made for you. Not so easy to justify in Brains and definitely not in Brawns.

7. CJ says:

Ugh – why do they even bother with teams – in five weeks when one team (likely, brains) starts losing week after week, they will do away with these groups and create 2 teams. It’s so annoying – like when they did the Ethnic group one.

8. catlover04 says:

I think it looks like a very promising cast. So glad they are all newbies. My favorite girl bio was Trish. I have a good feeling about her. For the guys, I like LJ, Hung, and Jeremiah.. The Parvati and Boston Rob wannabes can go out early. I, for one, am really looking forward to the start of the new season. :-}}

• catlover04 says:

Okay, that was supposed to read “Yung”….sorry. Stupid Autocorrect. heh. Even though his name got typed in wrong, I think he’s going to be a good contestant. The martial arts thing…might make for a well-balanced personality. heh. :-}}

9. B says:

I’d be more excited if they surprised us all one day and got rid of the idea of tribes for a season, making the game a free-for-all from day one. Or at least do away with tribal immunity and keep it individual from the get-go.