Good Luck Charlie Series Finale Date Is Set

Good Luck Charlie Series FinaleAll that’s left is the crying.

Good Luck Charlie‘s four-season, 100-episode run will come to a close on Sunday, Feb. 16, with the hour-long send-off “Good-Bye, Charlie,” Disney Channel has announced.

RELATED | Disney Channel: Good Luck Charlie‘s Same-Sex Parents to ‘Reflect Themes of Diversity and Inclusiveness’

In that final episode, Teddy finds it hard to shoot a final video diary for her little sister Charlie, while Amy and Bob plan a special going away party for their college-bound daughter. Will Teddy’s ex-boyfriend Spencer be a surprise RSVP? (Spoiler: Oh yes, he will.)

In the week leading up to the series finale, GLC cast members will take turns hosting nights featuring their favorite episodes. Bridgit Mendler kicks things off Monday, Feb. 10, followed by Jason Dolley, Bradley Steven Perry, Eric Allan Kramer and then Leigh-Allyn Baker. A final trip down memory lane, featuring the whole cast, airs the evening of Saturday, Feb. 15.

RELATED | Girl Meets World Snags Series Order from Disney Channel

Prior to its swan song, GLC will air an episode (this Sunday, I have confirmed) that features same-sex parents in a subplot “developed to be relevant to kids and families around the world and to reflect themes of diversity and inclusiveness,” the cabler previously explained.

1. Joel says:

Will Ava Sambora be back as a teenage Charlie maybe see a flash forward on the Duncan clan?

2. LEP says:

One of the truly witty and funny Sit-Com’s on the “kid” channels.

3. CJS says:

It’s such a shame that one of Disney’s best family sitcoms is being cancelled while the rest of the crap they claim to be “comedy” stays on the air.
    GLC will be missed & should be remembered as one of Disney’s finest successes of the last decade.

• Babar says:

It’s not being cancelled, it’s ending.

• chris says:

I agree, GLC is funny and I watch it with my kids. The other shows they watch are not funny at all and my kids dont even laugh. I hate Disney but GLC is a show that should have been on a major network.

• desiree says:

angry I’m a mother with two small kids and I thoroughly enjoyed good luck charlie I’m so sad it’s going off the air when the other crap is still an answer with a blog all the other crap shows are still on and they’re letting go a good show

• Michelle Ball says:

I love this show and so does the whole family ages 11 and up. We have been watching this show since it first aired. There is so much continued potential to this show. The cast chemistry is awesome. It’s liken to a family “Seinfield Show”. When Seinfield went off we still wanted more but timing was correct but GLC hasn’t been given their time yet. I hope another network picks GLC and their writers up and continue with this wonderful entertaining show for the whole family. The very best in as long as I can remember and I’m 47. What can we do to keep GLC?

4. Carrie says:

One of the best family shows on TV and definitely the best thing on the Disney channel (by far). I hope they’ll continue to show reruns.

5. nate says:

here come the tears….from me :'(

• Kahla says:

Me too. I really love the show, and I’m upset that it’s ending. The show will be missed :(

• Toriglory says:

I know I’m surly gonna cry on the last episode I’m so sad it’s the only good show on that channel the rest aren’t funny and try to hard to b. Shake it up was also good. I really wish they would cancel 1 of the bad shows like dog with a blog or phinious and ferb (ik I spelled that wrong)

6. Sparky says:

I caught this when I was flicking through the channels one day and regularly tuned in afterwards. It’s a shame it’s ending as it was very clever and funny. And this is coming from a 36 year old. Definitely better than anything else on the channel.

7. katrina says:

Great show! I will miss it. My son watches it and loves it also! The mother is hilarious! Hopefully Disney will get some better shows cause I don’t like any of the others that are on.

8. Ariel says:

its unfortunate that so many of Disney’s better shows are ending. I can still remember Sonny with a chance and Hannah Montana and Zach and Cody. Now all of these terrible shows are replacing them and it’s just a shame to see it happen. Feel free to disagree but thats just how I feel personally.

• Karl says:

Agree. GLC is one of the last good shows on the channel. All that’s left is Jessie. Then the rest is just crap.

• desiree says:

I agree!!!! Why is it that disney leaves all the crap shows on t.v. but ends all the great shows!!!!!: take ant farm or dog with the blog or liv and Maddie off!! Not even funny. I loved GLC!! I am a mom and I will surely cry and miss the show!!

9. Kathy says:

Love this show. :(

10. christine says:

This and Jessie are the best shows on Disney Channel.

11. Joey says:

Glad the finale will be an hour long. I’ll miss the show. It was a great and funny family comedy show.

12. chris says:

I really enjoyed this show and I love the mom, she was the funniest. The Suite life was great but it was the mom and Maddy( prob got the name wrong and spelled wrong) who made that show. It went wrong when they left the hotel. But too quality shows that should have been on another network. The other shows for kids and teens are horrible and stupid and not a bit funny. Disney is too busy with the Avengers and Star Wars to care about what we think. Good Luck Charlie.

13. john m says:

This is a really great show. Funny but at times so realistic and hit a home run every show. Hate to see it go.

14. mp says:

By far the best family show and definitely my daughter’s favorite on disney. We all hate to see it go away, I think disney is making a big mistake. Good luck Charlie!

15. Kara says:

we need to save this show…I am so so sad :.(

16. Danita wise says:

I AGREE WITH ALL THE COMMENTS WHATS REALLY GOING ON IM 51 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE THE SHOW IM SO SAD Y R THEY GOING OFF THE AIR THERES ALOT OF OTHER ONES THAT NEEDS TO GO JUST NOT THIS ONE WHAT CAN WE DO TO SAVE THIS SHOW ? OH PLZ SAVE THIS SHOW. IM HURT REALLY HURT.

17. tntlavigne@aol.com says:

This was the only Disney show that we watched together as a family. It held the kids’ interest AND ours…great cast, cleaver script, and didn’t “try to hard” like the other Disney Channel shows. Disappointed to see it end!

18. Gabriella says:

Such a wonderful and great show. I will miss it!!Disney doesn’t really have any good shows and I watch this all the time!!!please don’t take it off the air!GLC has made a difference in my life and made e feel better when I was upset about something!!keep it on the air!!!

19. Kahla says:

This was simply the best show on the Disney channel. I really don’t want to see it end. I found Bridgit Mendler and Leigh-Allyn Baker the funniest. I’m really gonna miss the show, and I really wanna save it.

20. Laura says:

Very sorry to see this show end! This is by far my daughters’ favorite show on Disney. No others even compare. As their mother, I couldn’t agree more. I would watch and laugh right along with them! Such a great family show!! Wish there was a way to keep it going. Big mistake by Disney letting this one go… it will be missed!!

21. Girlymama says:

A true loss! By far the best family friendly comedy out there. Non of Disneys other shows hold a candle to the Duncan family! I’m very surprised at that decision to end such a successful and popular show!

22. juan says:

Puerto Rico loves the Ducan family, it is the best comedy of Disney ch.. Disney ch is not going to be the same if the comedy ends.

23. Johnny says:

im Johnny From P.R. Good Luck Charlie is the only comedy and family show Disney have so far. If the show ends, Disney ch is not going to be the same.

24. Debbie says:

Will the Duncan’s!! I watch “Good Luck Charlie” even when my son isn’t home.

25. Jen Zimmerman says:

We LOVE Good Luck Charlie. We wish that Disney would keep it on. Very sad.:(

26. Joey says:

Great show. Sorry it has to end. I watch it everyday with my grand kids. I wish the best to the whole cast as they move on. High five to the writers, director and crew. This was a show that will live on in reruns for years to come. A testament to the high quality family show that you all created. Much love from the state of Georgia. Farwell GLC.

27. Bryan Edwards says:

Cannot believe they would cancel show great show my kids are disappointed

28. Candice says:

I can’t believe this show is coming to an end. I find myself watching it, even when my kids aren’t around. Very sad! :(

29. scotty says:

Smart to buy star wars, so foolish to end glc! Lets hope another network would try to rescue glc in any form! The sadness is umbearable. Walt will roll over in his grave for this huge error. So foolish! I pray another network will fight for what the people want and hope it pays off! Fight for the actors, the fans, and your wallet!! Be smart, invest in a sure thing! Make money, make families happy, capitalism works! Lets put it up for an ipo( just grasping at straws)…hey, i would settle for a spinoff such as the bob duncan expierience! I want to continue to watch them grow! With this i pray. Thanks for the values and neverending fun that was given to my son and i!!!!! Scotty and graham thomas-scott k.

30. Kaila says:

I cried love that show

31. Kaila says:

I cried over not seeing that show

32. Deanna says:

We are sooo sad to see this show go! It is truly a great and funny show that the whole family enjoyed. Why is it ending?? Also, where was Teddy’s best friend Ivy?? Shouldn’t she have been on the last show? Did she get fired?