'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Coven, Shameless, Arrow and Other Shows Are Faring

If January is proving to be a coooold one in your neck of the woods, here’s a chance to warm up with ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments in the lives of TV’s hottest duos — and then offer our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Sleepy Hollow, Girls, Arrow, Suburgatory, Coven & More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Elena says:

I thought you guys were going to mention the kiss on Banshee. That was a great scene!

• enri says:

Yes, it was. Hood & Kelly were great in that episode. I’d love to see tvline do recaps on Banshee episodes. It’s such a good show that keeps getting better.

2. A says:

Oliver and Felicity are at their best when they fight/flirt

3. Tran says:

how about Rayna & Deacon?! (Nashville).

4. Soulfire says:

Oliver and Felicity have the best onscreen chemistry I’ve seen in many, many years.

• enri says:

I agree. Olicity scenes are so much fun to watch.

• rk535 says:

I agree! Really love their chemistry the most on Arrow! It will take the horrible writing choice of killing off Felicity (show ender) and major Laurel bad ass points for me to believe Green Arrow and Black Canary can be end game! Hope the writers keep up what they are doing. Love seeing the Oliver and Felicity moments.

• Heather says:

The last scene with Oliver and Felicity was so beautiful. “Were you apologizing to me or were you talking to your quiver.” And just when we thought they might kiss…. nope. I love the pace the writers are taking with the. Slow Burn baby!

5. Babybop says:

I wish I liked Travis and Laurie… It just doesn’t work for me. I liked Smith better.

• Mary says:

Smith was my favorite the Travis/Laurie thing is a long-time coming. With that said “aww-blech” really describes them.

6. leigh says:

Its sad that I have pre-wedding jitters so to speak but the fact that Castle and Beckett HAVE set a month date makes me nervous. Now all I can think about is what could keep them from that September wedding, knowing we have a whole summer to wait.

• Rich Abey says:

The only obstacle I see to a perfect Caskett wedding is 3XK. Then again my hopes are on Castle daddy to make one more encore, preferably in the wedding episode, where he both vanquishes 3XK & his disciples once and for all and also secretly attends the wedding and gives his blessing to Caskett!

7. Ally Oop says:

I only watch three of these shows–Revenge, Sleepy Hollow and Nashville.
    Nashville -I can’t wait for Avery and Juliet to get together but 99% certain even if they do eventually hook up, Juliet’s insecurities and the shield she always puts up, will doom any long term relationship.
    Sleepy Hollow – I prefer Abby and Ichabod as best friends but not romantically. I actually thought Jenny and Ichabod had good chemistry in last episode’s car scene. Jenny also would make a good couple with Captain Irving.
    Revenge – I think Aiden needs to be written off the show. Lately I have actually begun to want Emily and Jack to get together.
    Other couples not in this article I would like to see together are Zoe/Wade on Hart of Dixie, George/Tansy on Hart of Dixie, Monroe/Charlie on Revolution, Klaus/Haley on The Originals, Alison/Scott on Teen Wolf, Stiles/Lydia on Teen Wolf, Stephen/Caroline on Vampire Diaries and Amber/Ryan on Parenthood.

• saabgirlatx says:

I want Juliet and Avery to be friends for a while before anything else. They could be great together but should evolve over time do it doesn’t burn out. Knowing Nashville is being pushed to soapy levels I know this won’t happen but a gal can dream!

• Elke says:

OMG, Rachel/Wade, George/Tansy, that would be awesome, I kinda hate Joel.. Aiden needs to go, I agree too. But what I disagree with is Stephen/Caroline, that cannot happen! I still miss Klaroline and I want Stephen and Elena to be a couple. They were the best! Miss them.. And the curse says that they will end up together anyway, so it should happen. ;)

8. Beth says:

I was hopeful for Shameless last week. But last nights ep was just lacking. No one saw Jimmy eat it so they should just forget the whole he is dead thing and bring Justin Chatwin back now! Not just because of Fiona but all of the Gallaghers. Plus I miss Ian and Mickey is useless without him.

9. CourtTV says:

House of Lies: Marty and Jeannie!

• Kira says:

THIS!!!!! Their scenes in these first two episodes have me hitting the rewind button. Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell have amazing chemistry!!! Cannot wait to see what happens next with Marty and Jeannie!!!!

10. Win says:

No zade or HoD but more BATB I see….

11. rachelle says:

Very happy to see Mickey and Ian on here! Mickey’s a total psycho, but I hope he and Ian can work things out.

12. scooby says:

They may not actually be a couple but it didn’t stop me from wanting to see Mindy and Danny on the slideshow.

13. fyere says:

Lmao, don’t try to deny it, Kennex. The robolove is real. You can’t growl “Don’t even LOOK at Dorian!” and then claim you don’t like the guy.

14. B says:

DiNozzo and his casserole.

15. Steven says:

I love Nick and Jess!Great couple

16. scampi says:

I also like Danny and Mindy, but can’t see show leaving behind Mindy’s self-sabotaging ways. As for Ichabbie, I don’t see that happening soon. Who’d want a man who could drop good wife for no reason? Somebody please find Blue Blood’s Frank a woman!

17. Claire says:

Felicity and Oliver — I see it, I like it and I love it even more that their pic was chosen as the headline feature. They make a good show even better with that little something extra and and the fact that it adds to the show and doesn’t dominate or overwhelm it — bonus! The writers are doing a good job thus far of making it ‘just right’. This goldilocks likes the progress, keep it up!

18. Shannon says:

Thanks for the scoop. Kinda of sad almost all my favorite pairings aside from Beckett and Castle and Jess and Nick have bad outlooks. The most disheartening being Cat and Vincent on Beauty and the Beast.

19. Fernanda says:

I am the only one who thinks Olicity is doomed from the begining. It could be a great storyline for Oliver chaotic romantic life this season, but Olicity is not an endgame. Don’t get me wrong, Felicity is an awesome character but Green Arrow’s Heart belongs to Black Canary.

I don’t want to see Felicity as the new Chloe Sullivan (another awesome character from Smalliville). Chloe married Oliver Queen in that show, but I love Black Canary as his true love.

• mark says:

If you are a comic fan then you know that they (GA and BC) are divorced and that’s the end of their story. They don’t have happily ever after or always and forever in comics. And in new 52 they don’t even know each other and they are in different universes.
      If you just watch the show, like majority of people, i have to say that i was Oliver and Laurel shipper in season 1. And Felicity blew my mind, what an awesome character and great chemistry with Stephen Amell, something that can’t be forced. But the main reason why i am team ‘Olicity’ is because Oliver is so dark and damaged and she is the only one who lights him up, makes him smile and takes wight of his shoulders. Relationship with Laurel is so complicated and heavy and that is writers’ fault, i mean all that stuff with Tommy and escpecially Sara is just too much heavy. Do you know any woman who would forgive that?

20. Joanna says:

But Dorian and Kennex aren’t a couple, and they are not in love with each other.

21. Garnet74 says:

so many great couples on the list and I laughed at Dorian & Kennex being included. I love their bromance. But my heart totally belonged to Arrow’s Oliver and Felicity this last week. Such a great couple and I’m rooting for them all the way. I know they 3ere the “not supposed to be” couple but… aren’t those the best kind? Love them!

22. brenna says:

I love Oliver and Felicity also. That last scene last week was perfect. The writers have done a great job so far. I’m hoping for the best. Felicity is a great character and deserves more than a fling with Oliver.

23. mike says:

i love the show arrow. my only problem is soooo many commercials during the last half hour. on 2 minutes off 5 minutes.felicity is smokin hot. how can her and oliver not sleep together? laurel has too many issues.