'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Coven, Shameless, Arrow and Other Shows Are Faring

If January is proving to be a coooold one in your neck of the woods, here’s a chance to warm up with ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments in the lives of TV’s hottest duos — and then offer our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Sleepy Hollow, Girls, Arrow, Suburgatory, Coven & More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

Comments (42)

• I thought you guys were going to mention the kiss on Banshee. That was a great scene!

Comment by Elena – January 20, 2014 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, it was. Hood & Kelly were great in that episode. I’d love to see tvline do recaps on Banshee episodes. It’s such a good show that keeps getting better.

Comment by enri – January 20, 2014 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliver and Felicity are at their best when they fight/flirt

Comment by A – January 20, 2014 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love when they fight because then you know there’s going to be make up eye-sex :)

Comment by dr_spaceman – January 20, 2014 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They so need to kiss.

Comment by Dave – January 20, 2014 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how about Rayna & Deacon?! (Nashville).

Comment by Tran – January 20, 2014 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliver and Felicity have the best onscreen chemistry I’ve seen in many, many years.

Comment by Soulfire – January 20, 2014 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Olicity scenes are so much fun to watch.

Comment by enri – January 20, 2014 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Really love their chemistry the most on Arrow! It will take the horrible writing choice of killing off Felicity (show ender) and major Laurel bad ass points for me to believe Green Arrow and Black Canary can be end game! Hope the writers keep up what they are doing. Love seeing the Oliver and Felicity moments.

Comment by rk535 – January 20, 2014 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The last scene with Oliver and Felicity was so beautiful. “Were you apologizing to me or were you talking to your quiver.” And just when we thought they might kiss…. nope. I love the pace the writers are taking with the. Slow Burn baby!

Comment by Heather – January 20, 2014 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I liked Travis and Laurie… It just doesn’t work for me. I liked Smith better.

Comment by Babybop – January 20, 2014 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Smith was my favorite the Travis/Laurie thing is a long-time coming. With that said “aww-blech” really describes them.

Comment by Mary – January 20, 2014 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its sad that I have pre-wedding jitters so to speak but the fact that Castle and Beckett HAVE set a month date makes me nervous. Now all I can think about is what could keep them from that September wedding, knowing we have a whole summer to wait.

Comment by leigh – January 20, 2014 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only obstacle I see to a perfect Caskett wedding is 3XK. Then again my hopes are on Castle daddy to make one more encore, preferably in the wedding episode, where he both vanquishes 3XK & his disciples once and for all and also secretly attends the wedding and gives his blessing to Caskett!

Comment by Rich Abey – January 20, 2014 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That would almost be too happy an ending.. But I hope you are right, Rich.

Comment by DarkDefender – January 20, 2014 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only watch three of these shows–Revenge, Sleepy Hollow and Nashville.
    Nashville -I can’t wait for Avery and Juliet to get together but 99% certain even if they do eventually hook up, Juliet’s insecurities and the shield she always puts up, will doom any long term relationship.
    Sleepy Hollow – I prefer Abby and Ichabod as best friends but not romantically. I actually thought Jenny and Ichabod had good chemistry in last episode’s car scene. Jenny also would make a good couple with Captain Irving.
    Revenge – I think Aiden needs to be written off the show. Lately I have actually begun to want Emily and Jack to get together.
    Other couples not in this article I would like to see together are Zoe/Wade on Hart of Dixie, George/Tansy on Hart of Dixie, Monroe/Charlie on Revolution, Klaus/Haley on The Originals, Alison/Scott on Teen Wolf, Stiles/Lydia on Teen Wolf, Stephen/Caroline on Vampire Diaries and Amber/Ryan on Parenthood.

Comment by Ally Oop – January 20, 2014 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Juliet and Avery to be friends for a while before anything else. They could be great together but should evolve over time do it doesn’t burn out. Knowing Nashville is being pushed to soapy levels I know this won’t happen but a gal can dream!

Comment by saabgirlatx – January 20, 2014 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heck yes to Charlie and Monroe

Comment by A – January 20, 2014 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, Rachel/Wade, George/Tansy, that would be awesome, I kinda hate Joel.. Aiden needs to go, I agree too. But what I disagree with is Stephen/Caroline, that cannot happen! I still miss Klaroline and I want Stephen and Elena to be a couple. They were the best! Miss them.. And the curse says that they will end up together anyway, so it should happen. ;)

Comment by Elke – January 21, 2014 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hopeful for Shameless last week. But last nights ep was just lacking. No one saw Jimmy eat it so they should just forget the whole he is dead thing and bring Justin Chatwin back now! Not just because of Fiona but all of the Gallaghers. Plus I miss Ian and Mickey is useless without him.

Comment by Beth – January 20, 2014 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House of Lies: Marty and Jeannie!

Comment by CourtTV – January 20, 2014 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!!!!! Their scenes in these first two episodes have me hitting the rewind button. Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell have amazing chemistry!!! Cannot wait to see what happens next with Marty and Jeannie!!!!

Comment by Kira – January 20, 2014 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No zade or HoD but more BATB I see….

Comment by Win – January 20, 2014 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very happy to see Mickey and Ian on here! Mickey’s a total psycho, but I hope he and Ian can work things out.

Comment by rachelle – January 20, 2014 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I like their story the best Shameless is less fun to watch without them.

Comment by EJ386 – January 20, 2014 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They may not actually be a couple but it didn’t stop me from wanting to see Mindy and Danny on the slideshow.

Comment by scooby – January 20, 2014 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too!

Comment by A – January 20, 2014 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Danny & Mindy. He did a dance for her for Christmas..how adorable can ge get?! :)

Comment by enri – January 20, 2014 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Mindy and Danny. I just wish more people would watch the show.

Comment by Ttm1983 – January 20, 2014 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lmao, don’t try to deny it, Kennex. The robolove is real. You can’t growl “Don’t even LOOK at Dorian!” and then claim you don’t like the guy.

Comment by fyere – January 20, 2014 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo and his casserole.

Comment by B – January 20, 2014 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nick and Jess!Great couple

Comment by Steven – January 20, 2014 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also like Danny and Mindy, but can’t see show leaving behind Mindy’s self-sabotaging ways. As for Ichabbie, I don’t see that happening soon. Who’d want a man who could drop good wife for no reason? Somebody please find Blue Blood’s Frank a woman!

Comment by scampi – January 20, 2014 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Felicity and Oliver — I see it, I like it and I love it even more that their pic was chosen as the headline feature. They make a good show even better with that little something extra and and the fact that it adds to the show and doesn’t dominate or overwhelm it — bonus! The writers are doing a good job thus far of making it ‘just right’. This goldilocks likes the progress, keep it up!

Comment by Claire – January 20, 2014 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop. Kinda of sad almost all my favorite pairings aside from Beckett and Castle and Jess and Nick have bad outlooks. The most disheartening being Cat and Vincent on Beauty and the Beast.

Comment by Shannon – January 20, 2014 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am the only one who thinks Olicity is doomed from the begining. It could be a great storyline for Oliver chaotic romantic life this season, but Olicity is not an endgame. Don’t get me wrong, Felicity is an awesome character but Green Arrow’s Heart belongs to Black Canary.

I don’t want to see Felicity as the new Chloe Sullivan (another awesome character from Smalliville). Chloe married Oliver Queen in that show, but I love Black Canary as his true love.

Comment by Fernanda – January 20, 2014 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you are a comic fan then you know that they (GA and BC) are divorced and that’s the end of their story. They don’t have happily ever after or always and forever in comics. And in new 52 they don’t even know each other and they are in different universes.
      If you just watch the show, like majority of people, i have to say that i was Oliver and Laurel shipper in season 1. And Felicity blew my mind, what an awesome character and great chemistry with Stephen Amell, something that can’t be forced. But the main reason why i am team ‘Olicity’ is because Oliver is so dark and damaged and she is the only one who lights him up, makes him smile and takes wight of his shoulders. Relationship with Laurel is so complicated and heavy and that is writers’ fault, i mean all that stuff with Tommy and escpecially Sara is just too much heavy. Do you know any woman who would forgive that?

Comment by mark – January 21, 2014 04:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But Dorian and Kennex aren’t a couple, and they are not in love with each other.

Comment by Joanna – January 20, 2014 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so many great couples on the list and I laughed at Dorian & Kennex being included. I love their bromance. But my heart totally belonged to Arrow’s Oliver and Felicity this last week. Such a great couple and I’m rooting for them all the way. I know they 3ere the “not supposed to be” couple but… aren’t those the best kind? Love them!

Comment by Garnet74 – January 20, 2014 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Oliver and Felicity also. That last scene last week was perfect. The writers have done a great job so far. I’m hoping for the best. Felicity is a great character and deserves more than a fling with Oliver.

Comment by brenna – January 21, 2014 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love the show arrow. my only problem is soooo many commercials during the last half hour. on 2 minutes off 5 minutes.felicity is smokin hot. how can her and oliver not sleep together? laurel has too many issues.

Comment by mike – January 25, 2014 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post