Walking Dead's New Midseason Trailer Is Here

AMC just released a new promo/trailer for the second half of The Walking Dead‘s fourth season, which bows Sunday, Feb. 9 at 9/8c.

Have a look below and then hit the comments with your snappy reaction.

Comments (33)

• OMG I’m so excited I can’t stand it :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 17, 2014 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So what was in this trailer that we haven’t already seen before? Seems like the same stuff that’s already out there.

Comment by Charlie from Revolution STINKS! – January 17, 2014 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Doesn’t matter to me. I can watch these trailers over and over again.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 17, 2014 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know why, I assumed there would be a time jump, not long, like a couple of days. It seems they will get back just after the end of the mid-season finale.

Comment by Azerty – January 17, 2014 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone know who the song cover is by?

Comment by Tanner – January 17, 2014 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t know, don’t wanna know. The original is sacred to me.

Comment by Riley – January 17, 2014 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The song is by Creedence Clearwater Revival’s called Bad Moon Rising, however the one from the trailer is made slower and more serious to go with the tone of the show, I can’t find that specific cover anywhere except in this trailer.

Comment by Hussain Youssef Hazimi – January 17, 2014 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is it really a cover if someone reads the lyrics out loud while they have a head cold?

Comment by Krokodil Dundee – January 17, 2014 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Then it has to be Leonard Cohen

Comment by roxie – January 18, 2014 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not sure but it sounds a lot like the singer on the Sons of Arnarchy soundtracks.

Comment by The Beach – January 17, 2014 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Anarchy…sorry

Comment by The Beach – January 17, 2014 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It sounds so much like Leonard Cohen. I am trying to find who did this cover because I want it so bad. You have to be a Leonard Cohen fan to understand

Comment by Roger Fenton – January 17, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Leonard Cohen: Deep and off-key. Yeah, I know who he is.

Comment by Bass – January 17, 2014 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Tom Waits. He’s a recurring musician with the show.

Comment by Meredith – January 17, 2014 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cover of Bad Moon Risin’ is done by Mourning Rituals, y’all..

Comment by branded72 – January 20, 2014 01:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank You man this was sorta hard to find.

Comment by hifsgfsh – January 24, 2014 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No it is by Leonard Cohen. He spoke of it in a recent interview and referred to it during a performance with U2 (Bono is a fan and has recorded. with him). Mystery solved.

Comment by Lenore – February 6, 2014 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you!

Comment by luke – February 12, 2014 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its from Mourning Ritual, featuring Peter Dreimanis.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF-zpi7lro (here they say its from July talk but its actually from Mourning Ritual)

Comment by Philip Trautmann – February 13, 2014 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks awesome. Can’t wait!

Comment by Dav – January 17, 2014 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carol????

Comment by alistaircrane – January 17, 2014 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s out there somewhere, just have to be patient and enjoy the show.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 17, 2014 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Carol was the one wearing a prision uniform and saved Tara.

Comment by omar – January 17, 2014 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Love this show!

Comment by Lena – January 17, 2014 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Decent teaser.

Comment by Teag – January 17, 2014 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why premiere this against the Olympics?

Comment by A.D. – January 17, 2014 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because it’s that good and they obviously have the confidence that it will kill the ratings anyway :-) Just my guess.

Comment by wrstlgirl – January 17, 2014 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m counting the days!

Comment by Sierra1707 – January 17, 2014 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bad Moon Rising cover is by Mourning Rituals… and it’s a damn fine interpretation, y’all.
    Now, when people say they don’t care ’cause the original is, “sacred”, that’s just closed-minded as far as I see it… only my opinion, of course. All music should be open to interpretation, and reinterpretation if you ask me. Furthermore, if you go and do it the exact same way, well, what would be the point?
    But I’m a musician and when I cover a song, the highest form, and show of respect, is to do it my way. Yeah… so there ya go.

Comment by branded72 – January 20, 2014 02:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damn right man. Some covers by some people do suck because they do it the same as the original or it’s a bad arrangement. That being said I agree doing a cover with your artistic interpretation is paying homage and respect to the original…. Plus shows your own artistry and talent. And sets your own identity as an artist.

Comment by Lenore – February 6, 2014 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy,happy,its finally back!!!!!!i like clearwater bad moon risin , there are some songs that shouldn:t be reinterpreted. like some Doors,Robert Plant Eagles, Def Lepoard,ect Just my thoughts.

Comment by pam – February 2, 2014 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great trailer. Great remake of bad moon rising. I first thought of Leonard Cohen. Thanks to those who were able to find the band who did it.

Comment by Lenore – February 6, 2014 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its not watchable at my country.

Comment by The Walking Dead Fanatics – February 7, 2014 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post