FX's Justified Casts Mary Steenburgen

justified-mary-steenburgenMary Steenburgen is heading to Harlan.

The Back to the Future star has been cast in FX’s Justified, the network announced Friday.

The Academy Award winner will play Katherine Hale, an enchanting Southern belle who was the wife of Wynn Duffy’s crime mentor.

RELATED | It’s Official: Justified Sets End Date, Season 6 to Be Show’s Swan Song

Steenburgen will first appear in Episode 10 and will recur for the rest of the season.

Steenburgen’s TV credits include Wilfred30 RockBored to DeathCurb Your Enthusiasm and Joan of Arcadia.

1. Teag says:

Great actress. And that’s a really good picture of her!

• Carl Modren says:

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

2. JBKR73 says:

Wow…Justified is really loading up the guest stars this season.

• What?! says:

Exactly! I love it!

• Dee says:

I love her but yes, it’s getting a little bananas. Hopefully this year they’re just going all out before the final season when they can focus a bit more on their core cast. *cough* Rachel & Tim *cough*

• aunt_deen says:

I always hope for some throwaway scene where we find out that Rachel & Tim are in a relationship and have been for awhile.

• The Beach says:

I think Tim had one line last week (about the mansion having a bowling alley). That’s not nearly enough for me….MORE TIM !!

3. What?! says:

Great addition! Love her!

4. aunt_deen says:

Justified is definitely one of those shows that doesn’t have to go looking for guest stars. The actors are lining up for a chance to appear on it.

5. Hick1967 says:

мʏ ʀօօмαтɛ’ѕ мօтнɛʀ мαĸɛѕ $77/нօυʀ օɴ тнɛ ƈօмքυтɛʀ. ѕнɛ нαѕ вɛɛɴ աιтнօυт աօʀĸ ғօʀ ѕɛʋɛɴ мօɴтнѕ вυт ʟαѕт мօɴтн нɛʀ քαʏƈнɛƈĸ աαѕ $18895 ʝυѕт աօʀĸιɴɢ օɴ тнɛ ƈօмքυтɛʀ ғօʀ α ғɛա нօυʀѕ. ʀɛғɛʀɛɴƈɛ fox800.­com

6. Marilynn says:

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this
    excellent blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
    account. I look forward to new updates and will talk
    about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

7. Heathers says:

This woman bores me to tears. Her act is the same no matter what- tv or movies- boring!

8. Patrick Maloney says:

I might be only one but I remember her from the movie Clifford

9. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you
    some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I desire to read even more things about it!

10. I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information a
    person supply for your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly in order to
    inspect new posts

11. Robin says:

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for unfavorites

12. Alphonse says:

Right here is the right blog for anybody who wants to find out about this topic.

You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that’s been written about for decades.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

13. sweet quotes says:

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but
    after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to
    me. Anyways, I’m certainly pleased I stumbled
    upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

14. I seldom comment, but i did some searching and wound up here FXs Justified Casts Mary Steenburgen – TVLine.
    And I do have some questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be just me or does it look as if like a few of these comments
    appear as if they are written by brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of every one of your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter
    feed, or linkedin profile?