FX's Justified Casts Mary Steenburgen

Get More: Uncategorized

justified-mary-steenburgenMary Steenburgen is heading to Harlan.

The Back to the Future star has been cast in FX’s Justified, the network announced Friday.

The Academy Award winner will play Katherine Hale, an enchanting Southern belle who was the wife of Wynn Duffy’s crime mentor.

RELATED | It’s Official: Justified Sets End Date, Season 6 to Be Show’s Swan Song

Steenburgen will first appear in Episode 10 and will recur for the rest of the season.

Steenburgen’s TV credits include Wilfred30 RockBored to DeathCurb Your Enthusiasm and Joan of Arcadia.

Comments (19)

• Great actress. And that’s a really good picture of her!

Comment by Teag – January 17, 2014 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Comment by Carl Modren – January 18, 2014 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow…Justified is really loading up the guest stars this season.

Comment by JBKR73 – January 17, 2014 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly! I love it!

Comment by What?! – January 17, 2014 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love her but yes, it’s getting a little bananas. Hopefully this year they’re just going all out before the final season when they can focus a bit more on their core cast. *cough* Rachel & Tim *cough*

Comment by Dee – January 17, 2014 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I always hope for some throwaway scene where we find out that Rachel & Tim are in a relationship and have been for awhile.

Comment by aunt_deen – January 17, 2014 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Tim had one line last week (about the mansion having a bowling alley). That’s not nearly enough for me….MORE TIM !!

Comment by The Beach – January 18, 2014 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great addition! Love her!

Comment by What?! – January 17, 2014 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Justified is definitely one of those shows that doesn’t have to go looking for guest stars. The actors are lining up for a chance to appear on it.

Comment by aunt_deen – January 17, 2014 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • мʏ ʀօօмαтɛ’ѕ мօтнɛʀ мαĸɛѕ $77/нօυʀ օɴ тнɛ ƈօмքυтɛʀ. ѕнɛ нαѕ вɛɛɴ աιтнօυт աօʀĸ ғօʀ ѕɛʋɛɴ мօɴтнѕ вυт ʟαѕт мօɴтн нɛʀ քαʏƈнɛƈĸ աαѕ $18895 ʝυѕт աօʀĸιɴɢ օɴ тнɛ ƈօмքυтɛʀ ғօʀ α ғɛա нօυʀѕ. ʀɛғɛʀɛɴƈɛ fox800.­com

Comment by Hick1967 – January 18, 2014 04:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this
    excellent blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
    account. I look forward to new updates and will talk
    about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Comment by Marilynn – January 18, 2014 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This woman bores me to tears. Her act is the same no matter what- tv or movies- boring!

Comment by Heathers – January 18, 2014 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I might be only one but I remember her from the movie Clifford

Comment by Patrick Maloney – January 20, 2014 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you
    some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Comment by skin care tips urdu main – January 20, 2014 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information a
    person supply for your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly in order to
    inspect new posts

Comment by www.barbacoabcn.com – January 26, 2014 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for unfavorites

Comment by Robin – January 29, 2014 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Right here is the right blog for anybody who wants to find out about this topic.

You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that’s been written about for decades.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

Comment by Alphonse – January 30, 2014 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but
    after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to
    me. Anyways, I’m certainly pleased I stumbled
    upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

Comment by sweet quotes – February 4, 2014 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I seldom comment, but i did some searching and wound up here FXs Justified Casts Mary Steenburgen – TVLine.
    And I do have some questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be just me or does it look as if like a few of these comments
    appear as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of every one of your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter
    feed, or linkedin profile?

Comment by footystar.co.uk – March 6, 2014 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post