WWE Network to Launch Online, Offer Live Raw and SmackDown Post-Shows and All PPVs

Get More: News

WWE Network Launches February 2014WWE announced on Wednesday that on Feb. 24 it will launch WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 streaming network. Among its offerings will be live pre- and post-shows for Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown.

The online destination will also offer all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events – including WrestleMania – for $9.99 per month (with a six-month commitment), reality shows, documentaries, classic matches and more than 1,500 hours of video on demand.

In additional to conventional desktop/laptop access, WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on Kindle Fires, Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy, iPads and iPhones, Roku, Sony PlayStation 3 and 4 and Xbox 360.

WWE Network will officially launch with the live Monday Night Raw Post-Show on Feb. 24 at 11/10c. Fans can subscribe to WWE Network starting that morning, at WWE.com.

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• While not a fan of WWE, I find this idea quite a novelty. I’d love if other networks took this route too, and I don’t mean the big cable/broadcast ones. I’d love to get Boomerang, Comcast doesn’t provide it and I need a fixing of the old cartoons. :(

Comment by Esaul – January 8, 2014 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you WWE for such a great thing as the WWE Network

Comment by nickp91 – January 8, 2014 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a LONG time WWE fan i just have to say one thing : TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

Comment by Jose – January 8, 2014 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Incredible bargain.

Comment by Big Mike – January 8, 2014 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They have made some great partnerships for the network. I’m so glad they waited and took their time to launch to get things right. $60 is a steal. I would have paid more for just WrestleMania alone in HD. I just hope they can support everything and it doesn’t crash upon launch from all the traffic it will be getting.

Comment by Diz – January 8, 2014 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, you would have, seeing as how Mania is now $70. I think it was that much last year as well.

Comment by neums – January 9, 2014 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So roughly $120 a year, which is a fraction of the cost if you wanted to buy every PPV a year, and you get oodles of extra content. And it’ll stream to several consoles as well as computers, meaning getting the content on your TV will be damn easy.

Yeah traffic problems are the only real issue I see arising right now. Even if new content made for the Network sucks you’ve still got the PPVs and the classics.

Comment by Spinning Maze – January 8, 2014 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m actually curious if they’ll let you go month to month after the initial 6 months. They didn’t really say anything about that.

Comment by neums – January 9, 2014 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It appears that the $9.95 price point per month is with a six month commitment. While that typically means the full six months is charged up front I don’t believe that is the case. I think they will charge your card on a recurring basis each month. That will probably be clearer closer to launch time.

Comment by David – January 9, 2014 04:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been following this whole network thing for years and honestly didn’t think I had much interest in actually getting it (if it ever even became a reality). Including all PPVs for that 9.99 price point though has me seriously considering it. When I was young my friends and I would pool our and gather at one house for ALL of the PPVs, but I honestly haven’t ordered ANY of them in years due to the pricing. 9.99 though? I’d pay that much for JUST the PPVs. The rest of the content is merely icing on the cake.

Comment by JAM – January 9, 2014 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please launch it in india

Comment by Satyam – January 11, 2014 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vince and Company keep making this thing called WWE BIGGER AND BIGGER !!!!

Comment by Joe – January 15, 2014 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was seeing if it could be down loaded on wii. And if not I see it for ps3 I only have a 12 GB will it still down load on there how much GB or MB does it use

Comment by Robert wyman – February 5, 2014 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post