WWE Network to Launch Online, Offer Live Raw and SmackDown Post-Shows and All PPVs

WWE Network Launches February 2014WWE announced on Wednesday that on Feb. 24 it will launch WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 streaming network. Among its offerings will be live pre- and post-shows for Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown.

The online destination will also offer all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events – including WrestleMania – for $9.99 per month (with a six-month commitment), reality shows, documentaries, classic matches and more than 1,500 hours of video on demand.

In additional to conventional desktop/laptop access, WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on Kindle Fires, Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy, iPads and iPhones, Roku, Sony PlayStation 3 and 4 and Xbox 360.

WWE Network will officially launch with the live Monday Night Raw Post-Show on Feb. 24 at 11/10c. Fans can subscribe to WWE Network starting that morning, at WWE.com.

1. Esaul says:

While not a fan of WWE, I find this idea quite a novelty. I’d love if other networks took this route too, and I don’t mean the big cable/broadcast ones. I’d love to get Boomerang, Comcast doesn’t provide it and I need a fixing of the old cartoons. :(

2. nickp91 says:

Thank you WWE for such a great thing as the WWE Network

3. Jose says:

As a LONG time WWE fan i just have to say one thing : TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

4. Big Mike says:

Incredible bargain.

5. Diz says:

They have made some great partnerships for the network. I’m so glad they waited and took their time to launch to get things right. $60 is a steal. I would have paid more for just WrestleMania alone in HD. I just hope they can support everything and it doesn’t crash upon launch from all the traffic it will be getting.

6. So roughly $120 a year, which is a fraction of the cost if you wanted to buy every PPV a year, and you get oodles of extra content. And it’ll stream to several consoles as well as computers, meaning getting the content on your TV will be damn easy.

Yeah traffic problems are the only real issue I see arising right now. Even if new content made for the Network sucks you’ve still got the PPVs and the classics.

• neums says:

I’m actually curious if they’ll let you go month to month after the initial 6 months. They didn’t really say anything about that.

• David says:

It appears that the $9.95 price point per month is with a six month commitment. While that typically means the full six months is charged up front I don’t believe that is the case. I think they will charge your card on a recurring basis each month. That will probably be clearer closer to launch time.

7. JAM says:

I’ve been following this whole network thing for years and honestly didn’t think I had much interest in actually getting it (if it ever even became a reality). Including all PPVs for that 9.99 price point though has me seriously considering it. When I was young my friends and I would pool our and gather at one house for ALL of the PPVs, but I honestly haven’t ordered ANY of them in years due to the pricing. 9.99 though? I’d pay that much for JUST the PPVs. The rest of the content is merely icing on the cake.

8. Satyam says:

Please launch it in india

9. Joe says:

Vince and Company keep making this thing called WWE BIGGER AND BIGGER !!!!

10. Robert wyman says:

Was seeing if it could be down loaded on wii. And if not I see it for ps3 I only have a 12 GB will it still down load on there how much GB or MB does it use