Grimm Exclusive First Look: A No-Holds-Barred Juliette (?!) Kicks Some Serious Wesen Tail

Get More: First Look, Previews, Video

Atta girl, Juliette!

Pardon our enthusiasm, but after you watch this exclusive clip from Friday’s Grimm (NBC, 9/8c), you just may cheer for Nick’s feisty almost-fianceé, too.

RELATED | Winter Spoiler-palooza: Exclusive Scoop on 31 Returning Faves

Press PLAY on the video below to watch Dr. Silverton unleash her tiny fists of fury on that jerky guy who beat up her friend last week. And the fact that he’s a big, strong Wesen and she’s a waifish veterinarian makes it all the more impressive that she drops him like first period trig, don’t you think?

Tags: ,

Comments (23)

• Awesome moment for Juliette, but I have to question how the new “uber”-Nick gets dropped by one sucker punch. I assume he must come charging in the moment after that clip ends.

Comment by DL – January 8, 2014 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! I call shenanigans! I thought nearly the same thing, Grimm/Cop/Nick version 2.0 gets K.O. with one punch and Juliette takes him down? Puh-leeez. This is a transparent attempt to get us to like her more because she has been whiny and unlikable up until recently. I’m wondering if this whole ‘jealous ex” subplot was to try and get us to like her more. I don’t like it when a female character suddenly has fighting skills, it’s a cheap trick especially when it has nothing to do with character development. If they think Nick needs to be with a badass they should get a new character. Otherwise Nick should stick to the butt kicking, something he’s barely done since his zombie episode.

Comment by morgan – January 16, 2014 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You go Juliette! Can’t wait for this episode.

Comment by Aimee – January 8, 2014 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juliette is so much more like alb now that she knows everything

Comment by Mika02 – January 8, 2014 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like this Juliet so much better then the one from last season.

Comment by jenferner8 – January 8, 2014 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad they found a way to get Juliet more involved with the show.

Comment by Ed – January 8, 2014 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Umm NO. She is awful still. They need to get rid of her. She has zero chemistry with Nick

Comment by Amber – January 8, 2014 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. I think the are great together. Just because they aren’t suckin face every other seen doesn’t make them a bad pair.

Comment by Ashley – January 8, 2014 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry that should be scene not seen.

Comment by Ashley – January 8, 2014 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love that scene. I can’t wait to watch her kick butt this Friday!

Comment by April – January 8, 2014 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well it’s about time Juliette got to join in the fun! :-)

Comment by Dav – January 8, 2014 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • About damn time! I was annoyed with her and after seeing the promo from last friday’s ep. i was surprised so GO JULIETTE kick some wesen ass!

Comment by Jax&Juice's Girl – January 8, 2014 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good to see Juliette not being a damsel in distress. She’s definitely more likeable this season than the previous two. I wonder where she learned to fight?

Comment by Mikael – January 8, 2014 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, earlier in the series she asked Nick to teach her how to shoot (when the Oger broke into the house and attacked them.)so I just assume that he taught her some self defense moves as well. Or maybe she was inspired to take a class after being kidnapped and attacked and all the other crazy stuff that happened.

Comment by Jamie – January 8, 2014 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like a fun episode! I’m happy they finally let Juliette in on the secret. Now the team is complete!

Comment by Alex – January 8, 2014 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I like the new Juliette wayyy better, I hope she did learn to fight in a class/ Nick. I can’t take it if she “just happened to know” this along w how she now knows everything science related. Makes me feel unaccomplished…

Comment by Nicole – January 8, 2014 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL! True…although, to be fair, she is a Vet. That means she had to take all sorts of biology and chemistry classes. Not many people know that becoming a vet takes longer than becoming a doctor.

Comment by Gail – January 8, 2014 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Juliette! She’s the best! I love that she’s more involved this season. She really adds a great dynamic to the team, and I love seeing her work with Nick, Rosalee, Monroe, and Hank.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – January 8, 2014 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, but Juliette’s character seems completely ridiculous to me at this point. The more they try to bring her into the fold, the more of a Mary Sue she becomes. I feel like they should cut their losses and move on. Such a shame. I used to really like her.

Comment by Chris – January 8, 2014 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore this woman. And while I disagree heartily that she was *ever* a damsel in distress (cool head in the ogre crisis, anyone?), it *is* fun to see her getting a few licks in. Nick’s being down and out from one punch does make me raise an eyebrow. Admittedly, I’m not clear on the actual physical strength of the Klaustreich (Klaustreiches?), but he’s seemed pretty hard to take down this season. I kinda call bullcrap there, but that aside, I’m still psyched for this confrontation.

Comment by amandahalef – January 8, 2014 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really digging Juliet’s Character now. I’ve never been a fan of the “secret identity” shtick stories use to create a false sense of tension. If stories like these have taught use anything, it’s that keeping friends and family in the dark only makes them more vulnerable to the dangers not less. Now that Juliet knows what’s out there, and is developing a Handle on the situation she’s able to be proactive instead of reactive.

Same reason Laurel & Thea need to find out what’s up with Oliver sooner or later, as till then they’re basically spinning their wheels.

Comment by Alfred Demonreach – January 10, 2014 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not really interested in Juliette, no matter how tough you try and make her, she stills looks like a deer caught in headlights.

Comment by jack – January 11, 2014 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post