Exclusive: New Girl Gang Gets High, Mindy Project's Mob Snuggles Close in New Posters

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Your Tuesday-night Fox favorites are coming back sooner than you can say “True American,” but in the meantime, here’s an exclusive sneak peek at the posters for the second halves of New Girl and Mindy Project‘s current seasons.

RELATEDNew Girl Scoop: Linda Cardellini Cast as Jess’ Sis

Scroll to see the New Girl roomies — including Coach! — jump for joy. (Maybe Jess’ look of amazement is related to how perfect Cece’s hair looks, even in midair?) Farther down, Mindy manages to beam radiantly even though the Shulman & Associates staff are squished into a New York City subway car.

Both shows return on Jan. 7, with New Girl kicking off at 9/8c and Mindy following at 9:30.

newgirlmindy-NG The Mindy Project Season 2 Poster

Comments (36)

• Why isn’t Adam Palley on the Mindy Project poster? He’s a series regular now isn’t he? He’s the only reason I gave this show a second chance, so hopefully he’s not leaving!

Comment by Jeff – December 30, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The revolving door for ‘The Mindy Project’ is so confusing, who knows anymore.

Comment by hipster – December 30, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the photos were taken before they decided to have Adam Pally as a regular, As in earlier promotional photos Mindy’s wearing that exact outfit, So I’m assuming that’s why he’s not in them. :) It does seem strange though why they didn’t take new ones with him in seen as he has a main role in the show.

Comment by Ruby – December 31, 2013 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does that mean coach is a regular now?

Comment by missy – December 30, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s a “Special Guest Star” like Heather Locklear was on Melrose Place.

Comment by Steven – December 30, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn they really photoshopped the hell out of Mindy’s face.

Comment by Steven – December 30, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re not kidding. They practically made her look Caucasian. Mindy’s super adorable the way she is. Making her look plastic and lightening her skin is offensive. She doesn’t need to look white to be appealing.

Comment by rowan77 – December 30, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah…and not just Mindy. All their complexions look weird.

Comment by Aprilcot – December 31, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like how the number of minorities = the number of white people in New Girl. Yay for diversity!

Comment by neha – December 30, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the Mindy Project was going on hiatus. Is that not the case (I think it’s funny that the late, lamented “Happy Endings” is providing comedic boosts to both “New Girl” and “Mindy” with Damon Wayans Jr and Adam Pally, respectively!)

Comment by RAGGEDT – December 30, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great. Fox still caring about The Mindy Project. I don’t enjoy New Girl as much as I used too and Winston is by far the worst part of the show (followed by Schmidt).

Comment by Jules' fan – December 30, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pfft. Winston is a national treasure.

Comment by Erin – December 30, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree about New Girl to the extent that I don’t enjoy this season, while last season was just fantastic. I stopped watching. Even with Damon Wayans, Jr., the writing has become really crappy this season. Meanwhile, The Mindy Project has hit its stride this year. I wish they hadn’t felt they needed so many famous faces to guest star to being eyes to the show because the writing and the main cast are just stellar. Although I do miss Pastor Casey…

Comment by rowan77 – December 30, 2013 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe how sad I am at the prospect of losing the Mindy Project. That show has really came into its own this second season and after that Secret Santa Danny gave Mindy i just want this show to never end!

Comment by ames – December 30, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, I love tmp! I used to love New Girl, but things have def slowed down this season. Maybe if I play True American before I watch another ep I will feel the love again…

Comment by ZisforZombie – December 30, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just started watching TMP in November so it’s one that I hadn’t read much about (i.e. renewal odds) until recently. I was seeing positive buzz about it so I tuned in and spent the holidays catching up on this season. I didn’t watch Happy Endings but Adam Pally quickly became one of my faves, and while I wasn’t sold on Mindy/Danny, his Secret Santa dance forced me to rethink that. Figures I would start watching just to discover it’s at high risk of cancellation. :(

Comment by TrickyGreyArea – January 2, 2014 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon people, watch Mindy!!!! It’s a cute comedy, I really like it (A lot better than New Girl in my opinion)

Comment by CSI fan – December 30, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love the Mindy Project! Please let there be a season 3.

Comment by enri – December 30, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Fox is finally starting to promote these shows again. I’m glad TMP will be back for a few episodes before it goes on hiatus, and I’m super excited for New Girl. Yay!

Comment by Lecholls – December 30, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both shows. Mindy Project seems like it has hit its stride. I am still holding out hope for New Girl. I have no idea what the writers were thinking with all the characters, especially Winston and Schmidt. Totally way off. The only character that has been consistent and, in my humble opinion, the best on the show, is Cece. LOVE her!

Comment by JL – December 31, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. The roomates’ storylines are just painful to watch.

Comment by Cleo – December 31, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The new posters looks good. Can’t wait to see new episodes next week.

Comment by Joey – December 31, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they should not have photoshopped mindy’s face so thoroughly. that is ridiculous.

Comment by Alexandra Gates (@NachoAllstar) – December 31, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Mindy Show poster is quite possibly one of the poorest uses of image doctoring I’ve ever seen…they don’t even look remotely real. Terrible job by the graphic design team. Also, why make Mindy look white? That’s just offensive.

Comment by Jesse S. – December 31, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love The Mindy Project! Please give us Season 3…PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE….

Comment by jjoseph – December 31, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great poster for new girl!!Zooey is so hot!!Can’t wait to see new episode. New girl is the BEST!!!Watch this show c’mon

Comment by Steven – January 1, 2014 03:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The second poster looks soooooo bad… very photoshop, such ugly, jeez

Comment by Guest7 – January 1, 2014 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hoped they weren’t bringing coach back as a series regular. I really think he upsets the dynamics of the show.

Comment by Brianna – January 1, 2014 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto! I loved him in the pilot, but now I just find him annoying. X(

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – January 2, 2014 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Adam Pally in the “Mindy” poster. Should I be worried?

Comment by Shaka – January 1, 2014 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I have to say is that if the mindy project doesn’t make a 3rd season I will be DONE WITH FOX! It’s such a hilarious show! All the other trash they have on fox is nothing compared to this show!

Comment by Dustin – January 1, 2014 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

Comment by homepage – January 1, 2014 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my gosh the poster for The Mindy Project is terrible. They’re an attractive cast, why did fox have to photoshop them to death??

Comment by Eleanor – January 3, 2014 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post