Grimm Exclusive Pics: Meet Hank's New Honey

Hank gets physical in this Friday’s Grimm (NBC, 9/8c).

Physical therapy, that is.

But his therapist, Zuri Ellis, is played by the lovely Sharon Leal (Hellcats), so it’s likely that there’ll be more than resistance bands and ice packs between them in the future.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 75+ January Premieres, Finales and More

“He gets involved in something that involves a loved one of hers very dearly, and they sure look like they’re falling for one another, but you never know,” series co-creator James Kouf tells TVLine.

“Yeah, she’s the one who helps him get back on his foot,” quips co-creator David Greenwalt.

Scroll down to see some exclusive shots of Leal’s debut in this week’s episode “Red Menace,” which also finds Nick and his partner investigating a shady Wesen healer.

Grimm - Season 3

Grimm - Season 3

Grimm - Season 3

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• She was hot when she still had hat long ‘do in Hellcats but she definitely looks hotter with the shorter hair she has now for Grimm. Just add Jeff Hephner in the mix and we got ourselves some Hellcats love triangle 2.0. :D

Comment by James – December 30, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t figure out what it is about this season, but I’m losing interest in it. I still enjoy it but I’m not dying to watch every episode like I was before. I honestly can’t figure out why I feel that way though… But I’m not giving up on it.

Comment by Francine – December 30, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well I just got caught up on the entire series thru Netflix this fall and started watching this season, and I feel the same way. The cases are taking a backburner to the relationship drama of the characters. It actually annoys me that Juliette is becoming more involved in all of the cases. The reveal of Adalind’s pregnancy should have happened sooner to bring more drama.

Comment by Kellie – December 31, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t like Juliette being so involved eeither. The scenes she’s in these days really drag.

Comment by Ken – January 1, 2014 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I keep thinking if Juliette was played by a different actress I wouldn’t mind her being more involved in cases, and the show would be much better. I think she is too earnest/soft spoken/dull?…something…I can’t really put my finger on why I don’t like her. The actress just makes me not like the character, and that makes me a little sad. Maybe I’m just not seeing any chemistry between her and Nick.

Comment by mel0329 – January 2, 2014 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, but I’ve pegged it directly because of the intermittent nature of this season. The on again off again stop, start and stutters with several shows have put a damper on my enthusiasm by breaking up the continuity of the show and the momentum it built up. I love the show and the characters, as well as lots of love to the writers. It’s the Network dysfunctionals up the chain that are ruining several good shows.

Comment by Florida Lawman – January 2, 2014 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s beautiful and great actor. Hopefully she sticks around for awhile as an actual human!

Comment by jenferner8 – December 30, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hank deserves a love interest. The only problem he might have is keeping secrets from her about all the people he knows who are not human. Unless, she is not human? That would make for a very interesting storyline. I think he would stay with her even if he found out she wasn’t human because he has fallen in love with her without any magical potion being given to him.

Comment by Pat – December 31, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Grimm! Glad Hank is getting a beautiful girlfriend. Hope she’s Wesen.

Comment by meleliot – December 31, 2013 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope she’s human. Hank deserves a little normal in his life.

Comment by TvPeong – December 31, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t it weird that black males almost invariably get black women as romantic interests. Why so stratified?

Comment by Luka – December 31, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be fair, Hank had Adalind as a love interest in Season 1.

Comment by James – December 31, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very, very pretty and looks very engaging. Reminds me a little of the actress who played Cat’s sister on Beauty and the Beast.

Comment by Maryann – December 31, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post