Exclusive

Exclusive Major Crimes First Look: Will Jeri Ryan Get Big, Bad Phillip Stroh Set Free?

As if the Major Crimes team hasn’t had a hard enough time making the loathsome Phillip Stroh finally pay for his transgressions, now they’ve got onetime Leverage schemer Jeri Ryan to deal with — and TVLine has a first look at the fierce new courtroom foe.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 75+ January Premieres, Finales and More

In the TNT drama’s Season 2 finale, airing Monday, Jan. 13, at 9/8c, Rusty already is facing his greatest challenge yet when he takes the stand to testify against serial rapist/murderer Phillip Stroh. But complicating the case even further, the D.A.’s office must go head-to-head with Ryan’s character Linda Rothman, a tough, powerful attorney who doesn’t let morals stand in her way of winning a case. (Gee, wonder why Stroh picked her.)

Check out two exclusive photos below, then read on for more:

Jeri_Ryan_1211_08_R

Jeri_Ryan_1211_03_RThe Closer vet Jon Tenney also appears in the episode, as Fritz Howard aka the husband of Stroh’s longtime adversary, former MCD boss lady Brenda Leigh Johnson.

Ryan’s TV credits include Star Trek: Voyager, Boston Public, Shark and Body of Proof. She next can be seen on Syfy’s Helix.

1. kajar says:

Always liked Jeri Ryan, ever since Seven-of-Nine.

FYI, you listed “Shark” twice.

2. ladyluck527 says:

I wish Kyra was in this episode, Stroh put her through so much , and cost her her career

3. Is Billy Burke appearing as Stroh? I’d be surprised but it would be a lovely treat for longtime TC/MC fans.

• Trylon says:

That’s what I was wondering too. After all the years of build-up, how can they possibly do the trial of Phillip Stroh justice without Brenda Leigh, much less Phillip Stroh himself? They should have held this storyline until after Revolution’s inevitable cancellation so at least Billy Burke would be free to return.

• Trylon says:

No offense to fans of Revolution; I’m one myself. But anyone who doesn’t see the writing on the wall needs to clean their glasses. Just hope it gets some sort of resolution.

4. Bobbi says:

I wish they’d bring Kyra back for a guest appearance too.

5. dee123 says:

Hmm… Surely he has to be guilty. This storyline needs to be wound up. I mean it spans two different series. Hopefully Kara makes a cameo, even if it’s something like video footage of her giving evidence.

6. jm says:

if kyra apears in this episode, it will be so nice if they dont “spoilt” it beforehand.

7. jessieboy says:

Hopefully it’s taken care of in 1 episode so that annoying kid can go away.

8. Aimee says:

I like Jeri Ryan and I’m glad to see her back on TV but…I am so tired of this Phillip Stroh storyline. Enough already.

9. amicam says:

love Jeri, and can’t wait to see the courthouse scenes.

10. Doug H says:

How could this normally good website highlight her brief time on Leverage as a highlight of her career.. While it’s been a long time since Voyager, that’s the role that made her famous… Her similar positions as the boss of the lead characters in Body of Proof and Shark along with Boston Public were far more important..

11. kyazze martin says:

I like this

12. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise
    what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit
    my website =). We may have a link alternate agreement between us

13. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I
    am encountering issues with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why
    I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS
    problems? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!