Exclusive

First Look: Syfy Monday Promo Touts 'Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts... and Everything Else'

If you’re a supernatural creature and you’re not part of Syfy’s new Monday line-up… well, consider that a dis.

Because in this exclusive sneak peek at a new promo touting the cabler’s upcoming Monday slate, viewers will have their choice of “vampires, werewolves and ghosts… and everything else that’s out there.” (Like Fae!)

PHOTOS | Meet the Cast of Syfy’s Helix — Plus Our Advice for the Characters

The feral, far-out and sometimes furry fun begins Monday, Jan. 13, with Lost Girl Season 4 opening the night. Being Human‘s own fourth season follows at 9/8c, while the new Canadian production Bitten — which stars Smallville‘s Laura Vandervoort as the lone female werewolf in existence — closes the night at 10 pm.

My favorite part from the promo: “Yes, but it’s terrifying when you rest your eyes.”

RELATED | Syfy Orders Legion-Inspired Dominion to Series

Which Monday Syfy drama are you most anxious to sink your teeth/fangs into?

Loading video...

1. nate says:

LOST GIRL!!!!!!!!!! FTW

2. dude says:

So it’s basically a night of Canadian television (/shows filmed/produced by Canada in Being Human’s case).

3. Joey says:

Great promo. Excited for new season of Being Human.

4. Eliza says:

All 3! I love Lost Girl (Kenzi is a fav) and Being Human. Looking forward to Bitten too.

5. Jodes says:

They are making Kelley Armstrong’s books into a series? That’s awesome! I love those books so I hope the show does the series justice.

6. ScorpionGlow says:

Definitely watching Being Human. I will give Bitten a shot, but I’m not much for werewolf stories of any kind.

7. ggny says:

Being Human and Lost Girl 2 of the most underrated shows on TV

8. DavidSask says:

I don’t watch the existing shows, but will give Bitten a chance!

9. MariaD says:

Apropos of Canadian sci fi productions, does anyone know yet when Continuum will premiere in the US? That is one program I am really looking forward to see come back.

10. Sheldon W. says:

Lost Girl is having a great fourth season; Being Human lost me last season (borrrrrrring!), and Bitten looks like it might have some potential but the first book in Kelley Armstrong’s series can’t hold a candle to Carrie Vaughn’s Kitty Norville series (next to which Armstrong’s book seems positively glacial by comparison).

• fishton says:

thank you for the book recommendation, been looking for a new series to read.

• Dar says:

Kelley Armstrong is phenomenal when it comes to werewolves, like Anne Rice to vampires!! you don’t have to read books….but it does go into further detail and also check out author’s website for more info. You will love her books and this series !!

11. Pat says:

I really like Lost Girl. I DVR this. Never got into the Being Human (US) version. During the summer a couple of years ago I started to watch BBC’s Being Human which was so much better then what SYFY has now.

12. Harry Dresden says:

Being Human (UK) – The first 3 series are bloody excellent. Period.

Being Human (US) – Really nothing special til it evolved into something more than what it was copying around the middle or end of Season 1. Story lines diverged and characters became more than just caricatures of the ones they were based on. Now this show is actually very well done and I’m looking forward to the return.

Being Human (UK) – Series 4 and 5 are awful, just not worth your time.

Lost Girl – I like this show, but I’m never really sure why. They’re fast and loose with the ‘rules’ and everything is basically solved by finding the right fae with the right powers to fix the problem.

• maggie says:

Disagree about the 4th and 5th series of Being Human (UK.) While I thought that no one could replace Mitchell, Hal surpassed Mitchell as a character. Hal and Tom had such amazing chemistry it seemed as if the actors had been working together for years. I loved Cutler in series 4, and Mr. Snow was so creepy. The only problem with series 5 was that it wasn’t long enough, and maybe the actor who played Cram overacted.

13. A fan says:

Well, the video won’t play, but I’m definitely looking forward to more Being Human. I really like that show. A lot of people I know don’t like it because it’s “too confusing” or “makes them think” when they don’t want to, but that is part of what I like about it.

This is the first I’m hearing of Bitten, but I’ll watch A: because I’m all for more werewolves and B: it’s a good sign anytime Syfy starts a new, scripted, scifi/fantasy/supernatural show, because the channel is being taken over by reality TV and wrestling.

14. Dr. M says:

I wonder if they’re going to censor Bitten like they do Lost Girl… probably.

• Simon Jester says:

Lost Girl doesn’t actually get censored… but if the running time is longer than 43 minutes — the standard for US network television — it will get edited for length (which is done by the Canadian producing time, not Syfy).

15. OnceFan316 says:

Being Human d Lost Girl I might give Bitten a Chance but I think MTV has the better Werewolf Series right now and that is going to be starting up soon again.

16. Ally Oop says:

I’ve been watching reruns of Lost Girl as I missed the series the first time around and I am really liking it. Excited for Bitten.

17. Susy says:

Syfy will rule Monday nights in my house! So excited!

18. DaleMurph says:

Just bitten. I’m Way behind on the other shows to watch the new seasons.

19. Mikael says:

I cannot wait for Being Human to return! I’ve been having Aidan withdrawals.

20. Dar says:

I read all the books pertained to “Bitten”…can u say Awesome 10 times !! OMG this is a dream come true!! Everyone will Love Elena and Clay in “Bitten”..its nothing like Being Human …its better…although I Love Being Human, too !!