Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Almost Human, Carrie Diaries, Scandal, NCIS & More

It’s “winter finale” season on the small screen, which means the bon mots are dropping faster than flakes of snow in the North Pole.

Which is another way of welcoming you to TVLine’s Quotes of the Week, a collection of the best zingers from the small screen over the last seven days.

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a double dose of American Horror Story: Coven, an architectural interlude on Trophy Wife, an “oh, snap!” moment on The Sing-Off, some birds and bees courtesy of The Big Bang Theory and much more. So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

Comments (15)

• That Sleepy Hollow quote was my favorite!

Comment by Babybop – December 15, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You could have five from every episode of Sleepy Hollow. I was also fond of Crane’s “When did irony become a national pastime?”

Comment by uh huh – December 15, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I suddenly want to start watching, if only to listen to the dialogue.

Comment by Kvivik – December 15, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You forgot The Crazy Ones bloopers reel where SMG tells Ashley Tisdale “go back to whatever Disney hell you came from!”Tisdale’s reaction is priceless.

Comment by Roger – December 15, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how Felicity, or someone else from Arrow is on this list almost every week. There should be a best zingers tournament at the end of the TV season!

Comment by Laura – December 15, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is a great idea! I think it would end up as a show-down between Sleepy Hollow and Arrow.

Comment by Kay – December 15, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL I was just thinking the same thing! Arrow’s Felicity and Sleepy Hollow’s Crane would probably have to duke it out in the finals.

Comment by Garnet74 – December 15, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Crazy Ones quote made me chuckle when I first heard it.

Comment by Diane – December 15, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was a great quote from Sleepy Hollow. But, boo! No picture of Abbie? It was her zinger after all.

Comment by evababy – December 15, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So much great writing on TV these days. Loved the lines from Sleepy Hollow, Almost Human, Big Bang Theory, The Crazy Ones, but especially Arrow. I swear, that show has some of the best lines and about 99% of them are owned by Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards).

Comment by Garnet74 – December 15, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that Scandal quote had me laughing out loud! Abby and David are definitely my favorite couple on Scandal.

Comment by Elyse – December 15, 2013 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. A lot of sex innuendos. Actually, nearly 70% of those quotes describe sexual activities. Broadcast TV has come a long way.

Comment by XY – December 15, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL, I didn’t get The Crazy Ones quote when I saw the episode, but in my defense, I first watched it at eight in the morning on Friday. It’s definitely a lot more funny now.

Comment by Lynn – December 15, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once upon a time, had a lot of good ones!

Comment by J – December 15, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There were a lot of great quotes in this week’s episode of the Goldberg’s.

Comment by big cheddar – December 16, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post