Exclusive

Exclusive Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Peter Pan Teaches His 'Laddie' One Last Lesson

As ABC’s Once Upon a Time uncorks its midseason finale this Sunday at 8/7c, the residents of Storybrooke will scramble to thwart Peter Pan’s plan to cast the Dark Curse anew. But regardless of the outcome, the Lost Boy will get in his last licks, as seen in this exclusive sneak peek.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale’s ‘Devastating’ Twist, ‘Compelling’ Spring Story Arc

Now, I’m going to be honest with you, since I’m more about the teasing: THIS CLIP IS RATHER SPOILERY. In fact, I will say nothing else in teeing it up than to offer a required bit of background: The magic-muting leather cuff that Greg and Tamara brought to Storybrooke late last season comes back into play.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Who Will Let Down Her Hair as Rapunzel?

So again, if you want to go into the midseason finale cold, hit the back button now. But if you want a taste for the Pan-demonium on tap for the last episode until March 9, it’s time to (hit) play.

Loading video...

1. emy26 says:

pan really does never fail, does he? that son of a bitch! I can’t wait for to get rid of him! although robbie kay was an excellent addition to the show, still this character has caused too much havoc already, it’s time for him to go

• Mrs Pan says:

oh no way, pan will live on forever! #dontsavehenry peter pan never fails, he can’t be stopped, even when they think he is defeated, when they think they have won, he always finds a way!!!

2. Beth says:

I love your last few words: “it’s time to (hit) play.” What a wonderful play on words :)

3. the girl says:

I’m finally afraid of Pan as a villain. It took a while for me to get here, but now I am worried, which is where I want to be going into the mid-season finale. Loved this clip, although yes, it is very spoilery. I have like two comments/questions that I am hesitant to post because someone who didn’t watch the video is going to read the comments and then get mad at what is revealed by the posters who did watch it. Actually who cares about that. First, this whole thing comes off like Rumple still hasn’t considered that it is Pan (his father) that is the boy that undoes him. After everything that’s happened over the entire season, you would think that possibility would have finally dawned on him, which leads to point number two: are we hoping that Rumple didn’t just walk into that alone? That possibly he has backup about to jump out from somewhere? I think I am. The only way he would really have thought that he was safe is if he really isn’t thinking broadly about that prophesy.

• Maryann says:

Thanks for warning that you were going to make a spoilers comment so I could stop reading. Lol The way you did it actually worked, and gave me time to bail. I will come back and read the rest of your post after Sunday.

4. Michu1945 says:

Now I LOVE PETER MORE THAN CORA.

5. Babybop says:

Robbie Kay is scaring me… I love it! Is it Sunday yet??

6. Lynn says:

Robbie Kay has been really fantastic this season! He was absolutely perfect as a sinister Pan….my only question is in order to cast the curse you need the heart of the thing you love most…Pan honestly seems to only love himself…

7. JM says:

I’m disappointed that Robbie is back to portraying Pan. I was hoping he would stick around as Henry. Robbie is fantastic!

I think it would be absolutely ironic if Rumple defeated Pan WITHOUT magic.

8. Cory says:

Bae or Regina… or someone has to be there around. It is expected for Rumple to go head strong in by himself, the unexpected would be for Rumple to ask for help! Would be cool if it were Regina!

9. Pat says:

Have to agree with Matt, Emma should be the one! Now my thoughts on that little preview clip, Oh My Gosh! Pan has now officially,overstayed his welcome in my family room. So please let this evil character disappear for good.