Exclusive: NCIS: LA Enlists Cult Film Icon Danny Trejo for 'Big' February Sweeps Episode

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Danny Trejo NCIS Los AngelesCult film antihero Danny Trejo will bring some bang to a February sweeps episode of NCIS: Los Angeles.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Trejo, whose myriad pulpy big screen turns include Machete Kills, The Devil’s Rejects and From Dusk Till Dawn, will guest-star on the CBS drama as a character who has past ties not just to Hetty, but Callen and Sam as well.

“It’s a big episode that takes everyone down to Mexico, where there’s a lot of action as well as character stuff for Callen, Sam and Hetty,” NCIS: LA showrunner Shane Brennan tells TVLine.

Trejo’s recent TV credits include an arc on Sons of Anarchy and episodes of Maron, Bones and Modern Family.

NCIS: LA returns from its holiday break on Jan. 14.

Comments (7)

• He delivers a solid performance. Looking forward to it.

Comment by John 1138 – December 13, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a pilot for a new spinoff NCIS: Danny Trejo.

Comment by Cross – December 13, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea he’s the best actor there is . I love his movies an act I which I can play his role

Comment by Humberto Guzman – December 13, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love his movie an act he’s the greatest legend there is . I would love to act in one of his movies Viva la Raza

Comment by Humberto Guzman – December 13, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I hear his name, I always picture his head traveling across the desert on the turtle’s back on “Breaking Bad.”

Comment by Zuzu – December 14, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope he’ll play a old love interest of Hetty.

Comment by Randy – December 14, 2013 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most of his characters have sob’s. He is a great actor.

Comment by Jim Murray – December 28, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post