The CW's Midseason Plan: Star-Crossed Monday, Beast's Spring Break, New Slots for Three Shows

CW Midseason ScheduleThe CW has released its midseason schedule, which finds homes for two new series while relocating some familiar faces.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More

The Roswell-esque Star-Crossed (get details) will premiere on Feb. 17, airing Mondays at 8/7c. At that time, Hart of Dixie (which returns Jan. 13) will take a li’l breather, ultimately resuming its season on March 21 in a new time slot, Fridays at 9.

RELATED | Arrow Bosses on ‘Olicity’ Feelings, [Spoiler]‘s Return, Roy’s Future and More

The CW’s other midseason drama debut, The 100 (get details), will bow March 19, airing Wednesdays at 9, after Arrow. The Tomorrow People will thus move to Mondays at 9, starting March 17.CW Midseason Schedule Changes

To free up the Monday real estate, Beauty and the Beast will go on hiatus after its March 10 airing.

RELATED | Reign‘s Adelaide Kane Dishes on Mary and Francis (Did They?), Painful Prophecy Fallout

Lastly, Whose Line Is It Anyway? will open its new season on March 21, now airing Fridays at 8 pm and kicking things off with a double-episode salvo. (Carrie Diaries airs its season finale on Jan. 31, remember.) Dixie, as mentioned above, will follow at 9.

Watch trailers for Star-Crossed and The 100 (which I really liked) below.

1. Jen says:

what about the Originals? where does that fit in here?

• hannah says:

it doesn’t. all shows not mentioned remain the same

• Gilded Lady says:

This is detailing changes. The only untouched nights are Tues (Originals/Supernatural) and Thurs (Vampire Diaries/Reign)

Looks like Reign has a better chance at renewal than Tomorrow People unless both midseason debuts do fantastic (which is unlikely)

• dude says:

I’m glad The CW is supporting Reign. It shows they recognize the show’s immense quality and its quickly developing a rabid fanbase.

• Aryn says:

Reign is awesome!!! So glad more people are discovering it finally :)

• greysfan says:

Reign is great. I thought it would be a dud but its getting better and better each week. I hope the CW stick with it. Out of the 2 mentioned here The 100 looks great but as i’ve learnt before looks can be deceiving. We will see how that goes.

• Rachel says:

Reign is amazing! It is hands down my favorite show of the moment! I’m so captivated by it. Even though it is historically inaccurate I’m mesmerized!

• Cynthia says:

The CW is making better choices than NBC!

OK I’m calling it: Carrie Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, The Tomorrow People cancelled (possibly one of the 2 new shows too) , 4* and final season of Dixie on Friday, the rest renewed. 5 pilots will be picked up.

2. M says:

But… but… Amell Wednesdays?

• Alia says:

Yeah, that’s a bummer. Amells are the best thing about Wednesdays (way better than that silly camel).

• Quinn Mallory says:

I do find it kind of amusing how both Arrow and The Tomorrow People both have pretty much the same opening with an Amell saying his character’s name and narrate the story. It is slightly confusing that Robbie plays a Stephen which just so happens to be his cousin’s name.

• Sam says:

I agree. I really hope they keep Tomorrow People and cancel Reign instead or something. Also evidently The Originals was put on its own night to prove it was a standalone show and could do fine there, however its proven itself now and it is a spin off. So I hope they put it after the Vampire Diaries next Fall. It just makes more sense there. Most Originals fans are going to be VD fans.

3. A says:

@Jen

The Originals, Supernatural, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries and Reign will all stay in their regular time slots.

4. TVLine_FanGirl says:

Ugh. Does this mean they are writing off Hart of Dixie . .. I hope Zoey/Wade are back together before the end.

• S says:

I have written off Hart of Dixie. The whole thing that made this show was Wade/Zoey/Geroge triangle and the Lemon/Zoey fued. Regardless of how the Bluebell citizens see Joel, I see him as a total bore and lost interest after just a couple of shows. No longer a must watch for me.

• Melissa says:

I so agree! They left last season with us wondering about Zoey and Wade and then came back with new boring characters and almost no Zoey/Wade interaction. Joel is awful, zero chemistry, they are like brother and sister. We NEVER see any PDA between them and NEVER see any sexual chemistry or them about to get it on like with Zoey and Wade. I also thought it would be hard to make me dislike someone as much as Tansy but Linley managed. This show is not what it used to be and it’s sad, I miss the old Hart of Dixie, it needs it’s heart back!

• HOD is really awful this season, so far! It actually had a good start, but things becoming really bore in the latest episodes. omg, that girl that is Lavon’s cousin is a terrible character. I’m almost saying bye bye to this show!

• Shannon says:

Agreed. I also miss Zoe and Brick’s banter back and forth that was always funny. I have to admit I am liking how they are developing Lemon’s character but still miss her feud with Zoe. I want Zoe/Wade.. Please reduce Joel to about 10 percent than get rid of him. I thought he ws good for a few episodes and that was it. It is getting irksome with Zoe spending much time getting Joel to mesh with Bluebell and vice versa and it is like they aretrying to get us audience to mesh with him too and it is not working but the writers either do not see it or think if given time we will open up to him more.

• Kate says:

Please, everyone no matter how boring Hart of Dixie is right now, the writers are planning on getting Zoe and Wade back together so we need to keep watching to get the ratings up! The end of this season is going to get better, Joel is supposed to leave, and episode 3×20 is called “Together Again” and it’s supposed to be amazing for zade fans. So if everyone is tuning out because of the lack of Zade, things will get better. The writers are just trying to make things interesting by keeping them a part (even though that’s clearly not helping) but if we tune out now and the show gets cancelled, Zoe and Wade will never be endgame ):

• Shannon says:

I ama zoey and wade fan but from what I am seeing is they are setting up for a George and Zoe hook up and although I am still watching I am bored each week and looks like I am on for more boredom and not even Wade and his antics can support a whole ship. Seriously what are the writers thinking first with Joel coming in out of the blue and spending numerous episodes shoving him and their relationship down our throats and being bored to Wade and Zoe’s cousin hook up and lynly was just plain awful seriously what are the writers thinking? We still have no resolution or hit on to Wade declaring his love for Zoe las season and we didn’t see or know his heart ache when she sent the good bye email that Lemon only knew about. So many others things for last season that hasn’t been addressed or explored but we get half a season with boring Joel show. I am losing hope and the only things I am looking forward too is lemon coming back as she is always funny with her scheming and brick and his bantering with Zoe and like always love Wade just not the Wade with Vivian. Maybe Lemon will use her skills for good for a change and get zone and wade to discuss things or something and we can have a special episode and moments like season one finale.

• Ashley says:

Yeah, I’ll keep watching Hart of Dixie, but JUST for Zoe/Wade (zade). They make the show and they need to get rid of Joel. It’s ridiculous he’s been around this long. I have nothing against the actor, but when you right in a temporary obstacle romance to come between the main couple you don’t make it last this long…it’s just frustrating.

• Danielle says:

Just finished watching ep 14 S3 and am REALLY disappointed. No chemistry between Vivian and Wade (he’s not really INTO it when he kisses Vivian) the sexual chemistry between Wade and Zoe was amazing….made me want to take up smoking!!. How do you know the writers are plannng a reunion? I’m tossing up whether to keep watching.

• wordsmith says:

Not necessarily writing it off – just sticking it where it always should have been – back to back with the other Fake Empire show, Carrie Diaries.

• Brandy says:

HoD will probably stay in ratings even on fri and will most Likley be renewed for syndication and by putting Whose Line as leadin, they’re trying to help it(though who knows if Whose Line will do as well on fri in season as it did tues or Wed summer).

• Alice says:

After the last few episodes I stopped caring whether or not the show gets renewed. Wade and her cousin? Seriously? Don’t care anymore.

5. Will says:

Great moves by The CW actually (aside from keeping BATB on Mondays)!

Arrow/The 100 combo is a no brainer, and Star-Crossed/The Tomorrow People pairing seems like a logical fit.

As for Fridays, I think Hart of Dixie will do comparable ratings on Fridays.. plus there’s not much expectation there… especially with Who’s Line airing before it – completely non compatible.Gives me hope at a really great fall schedule to come!!

• lll says:

Now that you mentioned it, both pairing does fit. StarCrossed and TTP have this futuristic people thing going on and Arrow/100 have the Island connection. It’s a given that BATB is unfortunately cancelled, TTP is getting one more chance before their fate is chosen (cause being behind Arrow isn’t working), and Hart of Dixie is moving to Fridays next season (yet testing the waters).

• daniel says:

There is a buttload of expectation on every night of the week… especially Friday. Are you insane? Or just living in a fantasy world? Nikita didnt survive to this magical “syndication” season renewal number all you HOD fans are dead set shes been promised. TCD bombed in the ratings and did not get a back 9… on a Friday. So its a new network AND with WHO’S as a lead-in, Dixie better deliver.

• Brandy says:

Fri,Sat are the least watched nights of tv hence the”fri factor” where shows airing on fri getting a little bit of a break ratings wise.Nikita was also lower rated in season three than HoD so far,more exspensive and the showrunner had a new show.Nikita can be syndicated with less than 88 episodes as have a few shows.TCD was/is always intended to have 13 episodes seasons.

• Brandy says:

Also,CW exsists to syndicate as many of shows as possible and they can’t afford to walk away from getting close to syndication (70-88 episodes)& getting a syndication deal.

• Brandy says:

Further, this season HoD has outrated CD,Nikita,BatB, and in Jan once tied TTP at 0.5 in demo without a huge leadin like TTP has and otherwise been a tenth behind TTP when TTP gets 0.5

6. Jay says:

In the photo above I thought that stair post was the dude’s arm – I had to look closely to realize why it looked so oddly shaped

7. Daphne says:

What? Why are they moving Hart of Dixie to the graveyard?!? I love that show! Now, I’ve lost all hope for a fourth season…

• kate says:

I know this is the worst

• Brandy says:

It’ll most Likley be renewed for syndication

• heidi says:

We really need season 4 to make up for the way the season has been going so far…

• I think It will be probably be renewed for syndication, but i think that S4 it will be really the last.

• Elyse says:

I agree with a lot of previous comments. I actually miss Lemon. A good villain is vital to the plotline and we’re not seeing one. Everyone’s gotten soft…Brick, Lemon. I agree Joel IS a bore. No chemistry. Is he the producer’s cousin or something? Linley is BAD but not as bad as Levon’s ex. The political chick from Mobile. And Wade’s new GF??? How can you make even Wade boring??!! I think Friday night is the kiss of death & I enjoy the show despite the changes. Writers of HOD… Read our comments!!!!

8. AT says:

The only question remains…when will the rest of the BATB episodes air? Will they just play out the remainder of the episodes over the summer? Obviously BATB will not be getting a 3rd season, so hopefully it receives a fitting end.

• Glaucia says:

The BAB’s essence was changed radically. Unfortunately, the crazy writers will go finish losing the show – a feather.

• sabrina says:

first lets not forget that BATB has a strong fan base CW wanted to cancel it after season 1 but because of the strong fan base around the world they have decided to ordered season 2 and now the fan base are fighting to get a 3 rd season and kristin kirk just won an award for it best actress in a SCFI show.and i think just because in season 2 vincent and catherine are not together it doesn’t mean that the series is becoming boring or useless is sad to see that some people had some sort of ideas of romance between vincent and catherine that they will never broke up or they will always be together but seriously it would have been boring and lets not forget that its a tv show some people are taking so seriously its pathetic. and of course its normal for them to break up and to see how they will get back together and to see that kind of relationship like mr and mrs smith and i think this show has potential to go further and to become a cult specially over here in france the first episode attracted at least three millions people and seriously i really want to see were this show will go and i just can’t live with this show i am like addicting to it

and as for hart of dixie it is true that its not what it use to be any moore its like the writers are out of ideas and that its getting moore and moore boring and i kind of miss season 1 and season 2 but i have just found that its getting renewed for a 4 season

• Jill says:

Umm, yeah, BATB got renewed because they’d already canceled three other shows and they HAD to renew it or they’d have an open slot. The ‘fan base’ had nothing to do with it. And no way the fans can get them to order a whole new season when they can’t even get them to air the remainder of THIS season on time. Sorry, but fans can fight all they want, unless they are going to pay for it, no way it’s going to happen.

• lynne poole says:

I agree they should not cancel babt especially after winning an award. They should renew it for another season to see how the characters grow by themselves and to fight to get back together

• love says:

We won two PCA’s even though our competition included some of these shows they’ve chosen to keep. Apparently that counts for nothing.

• Brandy says:

It got renewed because 1.last season it was at 90% of CWs rating average ,which isnt the case in season two and 2.They couldn’t afford to cancel it and replace it with a new shoe

9. Drew says:

Hopefully The 100 will have better writing than The Tomorrow People. TTP is just bad. I’ve just been recording Supernatural and watching it with Arrow like last season. Makes for a good night… but then I watch TTP and it ruins the whole thing.

10. Liz says:

Why are they giving Hart of Dixie this kiss of death?????? It is such a wonderful and original show! I guess since it is not supernatural, the CW is writing if off. So sad! I hope enough of us will still watch to get a renewal.

• Jax says:

They are writing off Heart of Dixie because it is consistently one of the lowest rated shows on the network. Simple as that. You are lucky that it is being moved to Fridays and not put on indefinite hiatus like BATB.

• Brandy says:

Max, right now,Nikita,CD,BatB are lower rated than HoD.

• dude says:

Nikita’s already been canceled and Beauty and the Beast as well as The Carrie Diaries have been “unofficially canceled”

• Jax says:

Nikita doesn’t count because this is it’s last season. TCD doesn’t really count either because it only got 13 episodes this season and will be finished by Midseason. They were never going to be a part of the schedule anyway. The CW had to do something to make room for new shows coming in. What to do…move the two remaining low rated shows of course. Look, I’m not trying to trash anybodys show. I’m just stating that people should stop acting like the CW is doing something wrong. It’s a simple business decision and it makes perfect sense.

• Ashley says:

I think there’s little chance they’ll cancel HoD. It’s dirt cheap to make, unlike the rest of those shows. And it’s close to syndication. There’s no advantage to cancelling it. They can just keep it on fridays.

• Brandy says:

HoD will most Likley be renewed for syndication and there’s lower rating expectation on fri and its been stable all the time so it’ll stay that way probably.

11. Josh says:

Wow does Starcrossed look horrible.

12. Amy says:

Hart of Dixie is one of my favorites. Don’t kill it, CW!

• Melissa says:

The writers killed it by bringing in Joel and Linley and not giving us any Zoey/Wade or Zoey/George interaction!

• charlotte says:

This. Linley has sort of grown on me but man, she was so awful at the beginning! Joel has also grown on me and I kind of like the Joel/Wade friendship. Kind of weird but still fun.

• Ashley says:

Zoe/Wade is the heart of the show and the creator has said so herself, yet they aren’t interacting. I’ve heard the end of the season is supposed to be very good for Zoe/Wade though, not just on here. Everyone’s rooting for them and Joel has been around TOO long, that’s the problem. For a short time would be fine. I see what they are trying to do with the Joel/Wade friendship, I can see how that’s great character development for Wade and is part of the lead in to reunite Zade, but it’s still frustrating.

13. TL says:

I hate that people think Friday’s is the kiss of death. Are us people with no kids that have no HS sports games to go to supposed to watch NOTHING on Friday night? Friday used to be a programmed in the day with DALLAS, ABC’s TGIF, etc. Now the only one that is programming Friday night is CBS with BLUE BLOODS…and that does very well. I think it’s smart for The CW to not lie down. Program Friday night…people ARE home believe it or not!

• Drew says:

Saturday used to have some good shows on too. The week is slowly getting shorter and shorter. By 2050 there will be one night of programming and six days of encore presentations.

• Benita says:

The people with no kids are the ones going out on Friday nights, thus leading to the dearth of television options. I use Fridays to go to the theater, movies, ballet, concerts, dancing, out with friends or out to dinner. Others use Fridays to catch up with shows they DVR’d during the week or to watch movies on cable or Netflix. Ditto for Saturdays. Go out and play! The tv will still be there when you get home!

• TL says:

The end point being…with DVR usage, networks shouldn’t shy away from trying to program Friday night. The night shouldn’t be thought of as “the death of a program”.

• RUCookie says:

Grimm does well on Fridays on NBC as well… My DVR has work on Frindays with H5o, Grimm, Blue Bloods…

• love says:

I agree. The problem with Friday Nights in this case is it usually ends badly. It’s where shows go to die. Heck, “Friday night death slot,” is actually a phrase people use in American culture. It has a definition and all.

14. A says:

Oh no! Dixie got a death sentence

• Brandy says:

It’ll most Likley get renewed for syndication and ratings expectations are lower on fri and with Whose Line as lead in, they’re trying to help it.HoD has been pretty stable in ratings and has a loyal fanbase so I doubt it’s ratings will fall much ,if at all, on fri

15. Michelle says:

So is this quasi-confirmation that BATB isn’t getting renewed (given the ratings, I’m not all that surprised, but I’ve been loving S2 so far)? When are the rest of the episodes going to air? As far as HoD…it has been so BORING this year, I’m pretty much just watching out of habit now. I wouldn’t be sad if this was the end for that show.

16. Rose says:

Beauty and the beast goes on haitus in March,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then????!!!

17. Mina says:

Between not getting any spoilers for hart of Dixie and this new move to Friday, I’m getting really worried that hod will get canceled.

18. Win says:

Hart of Dixie was bound to move to Friday at some point. As far as it being done or over, don’t be dramatic. have we learned nothing from Nikita.
    It’ll be far easier to justify low ratings/stable ratings on a Friday than it is on Monday.which they have. Dixie is so close to syndication, it’ll be renewed in some form 6 or 10 or 13.
    They are giving it a decent enough lead in because remember even Whose line repeats outrated all current Friday shows averages.

Dixie isn’t taking a hiatus like Batb, It has a spot on the schedule. It’s airing into may sweeps, unlike Batb.

The bottom line is, the Cw is banking on Dixie’s loyal following and the friday factor to at least carry it one more season to syndication.

I’d be more worried for The Tomorrow people and Star-Crossed both being put in troublesome spots so late in the season, and Batb mysterious disappearing act than Dixie’s current survival rate.

19. Maki says:

What a mess? CW is really going all out. I hoped star crossed would get a better solid lead in but Monday suits the show. Think they are putting alot of hope into THE100 and it seems like a good show. Think this is it for BatB if the doesn’T rise there will be no new season.

• Georgia Madman says:

BATB was my favorite next to Arrow. Hope i gets another season but it looks like it will the the fill-in if one of the new shows tanks. BUMMED!

20. Boiler says:

I hope they don’t give up on Hart of Dixie. it is in a murderous time slot now and, if it couldn’t go back to tuesday, Friday may be a good spot for it. There has to be a place on TV for fun shows like this.

21. Dennis says:

Hart of Dixie is not getting cancelled. The CW is a young network and hasn’t really had many shows make it to syndication yet, so it can’t afford to cancel HoD, especially when it’s so close to syndication and the studio (WB, right?–The CW’s half owner) would make money.

Plus, ABC Family would love to repeat the show in a syndication deal.

So don’t worry, The CW is actually saving Hart of Dixie.

And happy to hear Matt calling Star-Crossed an off-shoot of Roswell because, well…it is ;)

22. Jared says:

I’m excited to to see STAR CROSSED.

23. Jared says:

Last season The CW pretty much renewed every series that was on the schedule. Unfortunately that won’t be the case this season. Fans of HoD shouldn’t worry about it being cancelled. The CW will atleast renew it to get it to syndication whether it gets scheduled on Fridays next season or possibly being a mid season replacement. The Tomorrow People is done. It’ll never survive Mondays at 9pm which has been a troubled timeslot for the network for atleast a few seasons. BATB is also done. Its never a good sign when a show is off the air for so long. My guess is that the remaining episodes after hiatus #2 will get burned off over the Spring or Summer. StarCrossed may have hope but obviously the CW has its money on The 100 as having the most potential.

24. madhatter360 says:

Can we get a chart or time table or something of when things will be airing? Please? :)

• Jeremy says:

Monday, February 17:
      8pm: Star-Crossed (Series Premiere)
      9pm: Beauty and the Beast

Monday, March 17:
      8pm: Star-Crossed
      9pm: The Tomorrow People (New Night)

Wednesday, March 19:
      8pm: Arrow
      9pm: The 100 (Series Premiere)

Friday, March 21:
      8pm: Whose Line is it Anyway? (Season Premiere)
      8:30pm: Whose Line is it Anyway?
      9pm: Hart of Dixie (New Night)

25. Mr. Sunshine says:

Well as long as they don’t cancel Degrassi, I’m happy! ;-) JK… As others have mentioned, Joel is boring with a capital B!! There is no chemistry between Zoe. If you watched the last episode of this season, I believe Zoe is finally realizing how much she misses Wade. :-)

26. Sparky says:

The 100 looks like a keeper but expensive, don’t see Star Crossed doing terribly well!!! Who would have thought it just a few years ago when Dawn Ostroff was in charge the network looked like it was going to fold. This year things have done a complete 180 and the network is actually a success. Next year Flash will probably be on the schedule too. Good job!!!

27. Ally Oop says:

So happy Reign is staying in the same slot the whole season. Stability of a timeslot is so important to a new show. I predicted Hart of Dixie would end up in the 9pm Friday slot preceded by Whose Line. I think that’s a smart decision. Hart is not doing well at all on Mondays but it may do okay with Whose Line as a leadin on Friday–less competition. Poor Star-Crossed doesnt have a chance on Mondays. I’m a bit worried about The 100 not airing until March. Shows that debut in the spring tend to do poorly and I want it to do well as it looks good.

28. Aryn says:

CARRIE DIARIES??? REIGN???

29. Tobi says:

Noooo!!! I love hart of Dixie.

30. Brandy says:

I’m glad Reign did well enough to stay put.Gonna try Star-Crossed.

31. Shan says:

Star Crossed is exactly like well okay not exactly alike but pretty damn close to Roswell of 1999. they even have the 4 main aliens (brother/sister.. friends) so you have the max, Isabel, Tess and Michael of the aliens and Liz and others of the humans. They even look like the characters from Roswell. I will give it a chance though and hopefully if it is good and they have chemistry that the writers will not suck it up like they did Roswell.

I am feeling bad about Hart of Dixie and Beauty and the Beast and hoping that the CW is smart and keeps these shows and do what they have this season by having other shows do a mid-season premiere and such so we have all new shows especially when others take a break. I really do hope the writers for these shows get back in gear to get the shows back into Top form.

32. Beauty And The Beast deserves a spot.This show is amazing.I would hate to see it end so soon.I LOVE IT!!!!!! #BEASTIE4LIFE

• Nala says:

Writers wrote themselves out of a job. Horrible season. They should kill Vincent off or have him run off with VicTORIa. They deserve each other. Vincent doesn’t deserve Cat. Ewww. He’s so gross.

Have Cat end up with some nice guy. Nice guy being (Evan! oh they killed him off) Gabe, right? Cancel. Former Beauty fan now in love with Sleepy Hollow.

33. Elita Hooper says:

Beauty and the Beast deserves so much better then it is getting, it won a people’s choice awards and so many online contests…….CW does not even promote our wonderful show(may e then the ratings would be up), Monday’s is not suiting it, so move it to a better day. I love this show the cast and crew are amazing and the fandom is a FANimy like no other you will see. Will be a shame if they do not renew a show that has brought so many people together.
    Will ROAR loudly for this show. #beastiesForever

34. hello says:

Doubt Beauty and the Beast will be back after that episode

35. Maryann says:

Such a terrible shame that Beauty and the Beast is going on hiatus rather than getting a new time slot. Hart of Dixie fans have nothing to complain about. I would be ecstatic if BATB could have that slot.

36. rise says:

I’m sorry but nothing can touch Roswell

• pete says:

THIS!!! Roswell was one of those gems you can’t forget… Star Crossed maybe good but we’ll see

• Shannon says:

I agree. I loved Roswell then and still do today. I will watch and past judgement than so I have reference for things. Most definitely agree nothing can compare to Rsowell. Especially when the cast played their parts so well and had great chemistry!!

• love says:

LOL! That’s what I’m thinking. That was my first TV Obsession. I’m talking binge watching, not sleeping for days on end, missed a lot of college courses kind of obsession. I was too young to watch the show when it first aired. When I discovered it a coupe of years ago, I lost my mind. I think my freshman year of college could have been a lot more successful if I’d never discovered Roswell. I lost count of how many times I watched that series. I still go back and watch a few episodes now and then, and Roswell fanfiction is still a part of my life. I will always be a Dreamer. Please tell me you were not a Max and Tess fan.

37. honestly i think star crossed would make a better movie than tv show. it is interesting, but i know exactly where it’s going already. and i really love some of the existing shows! i wish they weren’t doing this

38. KSM says:

That sucks they are moving Hart of Dixie. I don’t watch it live anyway, but now I feel fewer people will.

39. Kathy says:

CW should give BATB a chance. I love that show. I must have watched season 1 episodes more than 10x each. Please please please do not cancel BATB!

40. really want #BatB to survive,the poor ratings are not justifying how awesome season 2 is.Been a rollercoaster start and gonna be great episodes coming up.We need to support our show more than ever #Beasties lets ROOOAR all the way now!!! #BatB

• Wolf run says:

You should watch batb live and encourage More viewers! The US ratings don’t lie there numbers! You should learn by now that even ur trending on twitter it doesn’t mean ur rating is goin up every week! Enjoy ur beauty and beast show while still on air cuz ur team Vincent might lost his job next year!

41. LC says:

I saw the 100 at NYComic Con this year and all I can say is that the pilot sucked big time! I give this show 2-3 episodes max before the cancellation button is pushed!

42. Glaucia says:

If canceled BATB, I hope at least have the chance of the see a worthy end. It’s very sad, but I twist a lot for the career of the protagonist actors that are great – I see Jay Ryan as the great revelation of this show.

43. Shannon says:

BATB will air new episodes starting in January and will air new episodes until March when the new series will premiere. According to the article Starr Crossed will be the lead in for BATB and it may be a good lead in or bad but I am banking on good. I just hope the writers get back in shape with the show and start answering stuff from last season they left hanging and gradually introduce new stuff instead of just hitting it straight through. I also hope they do not continue with the Tori arc as that was just stupid and a rehap of Alex from last season and I do not want that to be shoved down my throat as a fan. That is by far the worse season that happened this season. Hart of Dixie will take a break and be moved to fridays. Do not count BATB out just yet and continue to watch so we can get a third season. Writers I am having faith you have some great things for BATB and wil turn things around. Bring in more of Tess and JT… According to the article BATB is going on Hiatus to free up some Monday night space since Monday night is becoming another hot night for shows especially new shows. If Starr Crossed does well and it is a good lead in that might benefit BATB I am hoping. Do not count BATB and Hart of Dixie out yet as I am not…. I am just hoping the writers for Star CROSSED do a good job and know what they are doing and not mess it up like they did with Roswell of 1999. Not sure how I feel about Starr Crossed but I am willing to give it a chance. Beasties lets keep our show going!!!

44. Kim (@AD76) says:

I like Beauty & the Beast and actually look forward to Star-Crossed and The 100. I just wish BATB would finish airing its season instead of going on hiatus.

45. Penny. Thank you for the scoop on Beauty and the Beast. So looking forward to new season. says:

Hate that BATB is going on hiatus!!! Love the show!!! Not watching CW after this.

• love says:

You’re not the only one. I’m not even watching any of their other shows right now. I don’t feel like I’m missing much. Definitely won’t watch any of their Pilots. There are far more competent networks out there to keep me entertained.I get that it’s business for them. For me it’s personal. If BATB gets cancelled, my relationship with the CW will be over. I’m twenty-one so I definitely fit into their targeted audience. Since that’s all they seem to care about. None of their other shows are a must watch for me. If BATB isn’t on their schedule then there’s no reason for me to tune into the CW.

46. Penny. Thank you for the scoop on Beauty and the Beast. So looking forward to new season. says:

Thank you Shannon. I’ll keep the faith for BATB!

47. Sheena says:

I personally think I am done watching cw shows because every single time I get into a cw TV series they end up canceling it!! I am so mad about beauty and the beauty getting done the way it is for one its 10x’s better than vampire diaries how can they expect for the ratings to go up when they take long breaks and change the day that its suppose to come on. I love beauty and the beast and I hate how cw is doing!!! What the crap ever happened to shows going for 5 to 10 seasons cw has so many 1 season shows I am so tired of getting interested in a show just to see it end and not really even get an ending!!!! Why can’t cw just get there crap straight or just completely go bankrupt and go off the network!!!!!

• Cortney says:

Completely agree with you!! Everytime I get interested in a TV show, it get’s cancelled. I’m a huge BATB fan and am so angry that it’s on the chopping block over shows like TVD and HOD. These are terrible shows. I tried watching both and they did not catch my interest at all. BATB has a little something for everyone and will be so sad if it gets cancelled. So sick of the CW not giving shows a chance before scrapping them. Don’t they get tired of promoting new shows every year. Why not stick to what you’ve got for a while. Won’t be watcing anymore new shows. Why bother??

• love says:

Despite the huge competition BATB won Favorite Sci-Fi/ Fantasy TV Show, and Kristin Kreuk won Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress. I don’t understand why that isn’t good enough for the CW. They’re giving poor treatment to a great show, to make room for shows that they’ll proceed to give the same crappy treatment to next year. Every time they’ve cancelled one of my shows, I’ve sucked it up and moved on. This time is different. This time it’s personal. BATB is the only show I actually look forward to every week. I haven’t even watched any of their other crap all season. And won’t do so until I know what’s happening with my show. Beasties need to seriously boycott this network when BATB gets off the air. Since all they seem to care about over there is money that’s the only thing that will make them listen to us. No amount of promoting, and campaigning on our part is going to get us another season unless their other crap starts to fail.

48. WingsStef says:

I will follow Hart of Dixie to Friday. Forgot the return date, so I searched and found this article. Love the show, and then I will not have to play, the which show should I watch live drama with How I Met Your Mother, and will be able to watch it to the end in peace. Though, maybe I will check out Star-crossed as well. (Though, How I Met Your Mother) will likely get first viewing until March 31.

49. Silvia says:

I love hart of Dixie !!!! I’ve bought all the series !!! .1and 2,…. Would love to see more as I live in Australia and we love the fact that we can watch the whole series in one!!!!

50. phil says:

Beauty and the Beast is a great show and I will miss it. The rest of the shows are not that big of a deal. Although, I do think Rachel Bilson is hot! The Tomorrow People seemed interesting but never watched it. To be honest, after Smallville, I have forgotten about CW.