Showtime's Episodes Renewed for Season 4

Get More: News, Renewals

Episodes Renewed Season 4Four weeks ahead of its Season 3 premiere, Showtime’s Episodes has already been renewed for a fourth season, the pay cabler announced on Wednesday.

VIDEO | First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean’s Very Best Catch-Faces

Production on Season 4, which like the previous two cycles will run nine episodes, will commence in 2014.

RELATED | Revolution’s Tracy Spiridakos Books Episodes Appearance

Season 3 bows Sunday, Jan. 12 at 10:30/9:30c.

Comments (12)

• Really? The ratings are pretty bad though, aren’t they? Don’t get me wrong, I love the show and have seen every episode. I just didn’t know if we’d ever see it receive a fourth season, especially not this early.

Comment by Eric – December 11, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I guess because it’s a co-production with BBC Two, where it does much better than it does stateside, costs aren’t quite as high for Showtime to pick up another season. Alright, I guess it makes sense. Either way, I’m excited! :)

Comment by Eric – December 11, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s probably not that expensive and it get pretty good acclaim and showtime doesn’t have that many comedies. Whatever the reason I’m just happy it’ll be on Tv for at least two more seasons.

Comment by d4h8a15r16m23a42 – December 11, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I wish HBO had been this generous with Enlightened, a superior show that was abandoned. Or i wish ABC had been this rewarding to Happy Endings, a superior show to any other new ABC comedy this season.

Comment by K – December 11, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can’t you just be happy for Episodes?

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – December 11, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds to me like they must have liked what they saw for Season 3 to green light 4… I do get a kick out of this show and Showtime tends to let shows breathe for a while… Only shows that get ditched are expensive ones…. Episodes is cheap…

Comment by Doug H – December 11, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easily one of the truły funniest shows on TV.

Comment by Ricosuave – December 11, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this news. This show is definitely in my top 5 favorite comedies.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – December 11, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. it’s wonderful to see Matt LeBlanc playing someone smart, albeit, flawed! It’s really cynical and fun.

Comment by Nancy Bolt – December 11, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hooray for one of the best comedies on television!

Comment by Ray – December 11, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is the explanation for not airing a season at all in 2013? I’ve searched everywhere, and no one has ever mentioned this.

Comment by Kevin – December 12, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just saw the season finale yesterday and immediately needed to know that it was coming back! So glad it is…it is really, really clever, different and just plain funny. Matt LeBlanc is SO good in this series!

Comment by Mari-Ann Wise – March 16, 2014 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post