Showtime's Episodes Renewed for Season 4

Episodes Renewed Season 4Four weeks ahead of its Season 3 premiere, Showtime’s Episodes has already been renewed for a fourth season, the pay cabler announced on Wednesday.

VIDEO | First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean’s Very Best Catch-Faces

Production on Season 4, which like the previous two cycles will run nine episodes, will commence in 2014.

RELATED | Revolution’s Tracy Spiridakos Books Episodes Appearance

Season 3 bows Sunday, Jan. 12 at 10:30/9:30c.

1. Eric says:

Really? The ratings are pretty bad though, aren’t they? Don’t get me wrong, I love the show and have seen every episode. I just didn’t know if we’d ever see it receive a fourth season, especially not this early.

• Eric says:

I guess because it’s a co-production with BBC Two, where it does much better than it does stateside, costs aren’t quite as high for Showtime to pick up another season. Alright, I guess it makes sense. Either way, I’m excited! :)

• d4h8a15r16m23a42 says:

It’s probably not that expensive and it get pretty good acclaim and showtime doesn’t have that many comedies. Whatever the reason I’m just happy it’ll be on Tv for at least two more seasons.

2. K says:

Wow, I wish HBO had been this generous with Enlightened, a superior show that was abandoned. Or i wish ABC had been this rewarding to Happy Endings, a superior show to any other new ABC comedy this season.

3. Doug H says:

Sounds to me like they must have liked what they saw for Season 3 to green light 4… I do get a kick out of this show and Showtime tends to let shows breathe for a while… Only shows that get ditched are expensive ones…. Episodes is cheap…

4. Ricosuave says:

Easily one of the truły funniest shows on TV.

5. Britta Unfiltered says:

I love this news. This show is definitely in my top 5 favorite comedies.

6. Nancy Bolt says:

I love this show. it’s wonderful to see Matt LeBlanc playing someone smart, albeit, flawed! It’s really cynical and fun.

7. Ray says:

Hooray for one of the best comedies on television!

8. Kevin says:

What is the explanation for not airing a season at all in 2013? I’ve searched everywhere, and no one has ever mentioned this.

9. Mari-Ann Wise says:

I just saw the season finale yesterday and immediately needed to know that it was coming back! So glad it is…it is really, really clever, different and just plain funny. Matt LeBlanc is SO good in this series!