Bates Motel Exclusive: Haunting New Season 2 Promos Point to Fresh Blood (and Taxidermy!)

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Bates Motel Season 2Housekeeping never looked so terrifying.

Bates Motel reopens for business in March, and, if the first of these two exclusive Season 2 promos is any indication, unhinged proprietress Norma Bates is going to have a new (and bloody) mess to clean up.

VIDEO | Bates Motel‘s Vera Farmiga Previews Michael Vartan’s Arrival, Hints at Possible Non-Psycho Endgame

Speaking of trouble, the second Norman-focused clip shows the up-and-coming taxidermist — who may or may not have murdered his teacher in the Season 1 finale — putting the finishing touches on his latest trophy.

Press PLAY below and hit the comments with an answer to this question: Will you be checking back into the A&E hit next year?

Loading video...
Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (50)

• So excited for this!

Comment by Amanda – December 6, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! I need Bates Motel right now :D love it!

Comment by Monica – December 6, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two new promo videos are good. Can’t wait to watch new season.

Comment by Joey – December 6, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto! Loved the promos!

Comment by Sheri – March 4, 2014 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to the new season, especially now that I have the HD version of A&E!

Comment by JeffDJ – December 6, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! March is so far away! I want to watch season 1 again.

Comment by Rae – December 6, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Freddie Highmore seems even creepier this year. Yippy!

Comment by Mel – December 6, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I absolutly LOVE him!

Comment by John – December 19, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just love Vera….those big eyes

Comment by nate – December 6, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had to search for the premiere date yesterday. “i haven’t seen Bates motel in awhile.”

Comment by keith – December 6, 2013 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dylan need a trailer
    hes a great character

Comment by sarah – December 6, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. Emma needs a promo <3

Comment by omar – December 6, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE Bates Motel. Cant wait for season 2!

Comment by Jared – December 6, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • soo good! can not wait until March!!

Comment by Chelsea – December 6, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t it come back in January?? March seems so far.

Comment by Mikael – December 8, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • March is too far, it seems like it has been forever waiting on season 2. Im running out of things to watch. Please hurry up I need to watch this show.

Comment by Danielle – December 9, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s about time and i can’t wait,but i will

Comment by Dora Kelley Hogle – December 9, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for Season 2 of Bates Motel!!

Comment by Dawn W – December 9, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg !!!!!! Belated Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! Can’t wait for March !!!! So miss this series. . They took off my Nip/ tuck then The Killing =(

Comment by debbie – December 9, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg Vera looks beatiful with short hair, I love her, I can’t wait for the second season, the end of the first one was amazing!!

Comment by Giselle – December 9, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been waiting for this to come back on for a while now!!!!! It ended so good last year with Norman’s teacher!

Comment by Kelly – December 9, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can not wait

Comment by betty – December 9, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will you be checking back into the A&E hit next year? YES!!!!!! I’m a huge bates fan! <3 So excited!! And i can't wait!!!!

Comment by Sarah – December 9, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just LOVE Bates Motel and ofcourse I’ll watch the next season!!

Comment by Nele – December 9, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And O.M.G Vera looks so so so so beautiful!!!

Comment by Nele – December 9, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Can’t wait!

Comment by Judith – December 9, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! YES! YES! Can’t wait…I wish it were March NOW!

Comment by Lana Helmert – December 9, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Can’t wait to watch these poor unfortunates mess things up for themselves and find their way out.

Comment by Connie guth – December 9, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait anymore…

Comment by Carlos Lima – December 9, 2013 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been waiting patiently for season 2 of Bates motel…definitely
    Will be watching

Comment by angela kincaid – December 9, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait!!!! HURRY! LOL stop teasing us lol

Comment by Jenn Barrett – December 9, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so looking forward to season 2! Emma, where are you?

Comment by SofiaExx – December 10, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!! I can’t wait, what a tease

Comment by margo – December 10, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I almost forgot #aboysbestfriendishismother #ABBFIHM :)

Comment by margo – December 10, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I havent been hooked on a show in years i loved this first season and cannot wait for the next season. Alfred Hitchcock would be so proud. Great job keep up the intrigue and suspense. The whole cast was great. Bravo

Comment by Rich – December 11, 2013 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • March is to long to wait. What a great show.

Comment by Debra – December 16, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thoroughly enjoyed the first series and will definitely be tuning in to the second one. Bring it on Bates Motel!!!!

Comment by Jane – December 17, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this season could be better than the first if that’s even possible. love this show. just wish the off season wasn’t so long.

Comment by rob – December 18, 2013 04:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m soo excited for Bates Motel, I LOVED the first season. Though I will not be tuning in on A&E to watch! Just can’t see myself supporting that network, but they have until March to make it right! If not I’ll be watching about an hour late on YouTube every night!

Comment by Danielle – December 19, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even have to hit play, YES! I will be watching it next year lol

Now I’m going to watch the promos.

Comment by John – December 19, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SWEET….Yes…you better know that I will be watchin’ …. Can’t wait!!

Comment by Jackie Marshburn – December 19, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Bates Motel & Duck Dynasty to bad its on a&e

Comment by Donald – December 20, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hell yeah Im watching season 2

Comment by john – December 24, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait!! Great show, and amazing acting by the actress as Norma Bates. Norma is at once – caring, concerned, neurotic, scarey, frightening, psycho, and funny in a completely sick sort of way. I SO enjoy her! Love the actor as Norman Bates too. His haunting eyes and innocent-looking face – plus great acting – make the whole experience so enjoyable. I’ve been checking non-stop since November to make sure they’re bringing on a second season!

Comment by Shawna – December 25, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was totally hooked on this show last season. I kept every episode on my DVR and have had Bates Motel marathons on several occasions. I can’t wait until the new season starts!

Comment by Amy – December 26, 2013 11:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved season 1 — SUPER PUMPED to see season 2! I’ve missed the Bates Motel!!!

Comment by Greg – December 27, 2013 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will I be watching the 2nd season of Bates Motel? Ummmmm . . . Is the TARDIS bigger on the inside? Of course I’ll be watching!

Comment by Cathy – December 27, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ohhhh noooo ! Para Marzo es mucho tiempo, ya quiero ver la segunda temporada de Bates Motel pues me gusta mucho

Comment by carmen del moral – December 30, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant Wait!!(:

Comment by Savannah – January 2, 2014 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show turned out better then I expected, I’ll watch season 2. I’m a Hitchcock fanatic and the premise of this show is clever, a prequel to Psycho set in today’s world.

Comment by Russo – January 5, 2014 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post