TVLine Items: Glee Sets Interactive 100th Episode, Barbara Hershey Visits Wonderland and More!

Cory Monteith MemorialTime to put your voting caps on, Gleeks: Glee is celebrating its milestone 100th episode in March and it’s letting you choose the songs involved — but that’s not all!

The tunes up for the picking are comprised of 30 musical numbers performed on the Fox smash over the past five seasons, including classics like “Don’t Stop Believin’” and “Sweet Caroline,” and even the more recent “Roar.”

The top 10 fan-chosen songs then will be re-mixed and performed by the current New Directions in the landmark installment, which will center on McKinley High’s latest batch of seniors as they reminisce about memorable moments and inch toward graduation.

RELATED | Should Glee Let Rachel Move on… With Sam?!

Voting begins today and runs through Dec. 3 at 11:59 pm PT over on FOX.com/GleeksChoice and facebook.com/glee.

Glee‘s 100th episode airs Tuesday, March 18 at 8/9c.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• As hoped for since early April, when TVLine first reported on the possibility, Barbara Hershey is bringing Once Upon a Time‘s deliciously devious Cora — aka the Queen of Hearts — to Wonderland. Hershey — whose character did die on the mothership series — is scheduled to appear in a March episode of the spin-off.

Fringe‘s Kirk Acevedo has joined Syfy’s 12 Monkeys pilot, per The Hollywood Reporter. An adaptation of the 1995 Terry Gilliam film, Monkeys follows the journey of Cole (Nikita‘s Aaron Stanford), a time-traveler from the post-apocalyptic future who appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will eventually decimate the human race. Acevedo will play Cole’s close friend.

RELATED | Nikita Final Season Spoilers — Maggie Q Reveals Big Death

• BBC America has renewed its new fantasy drama Atlantis for a second season.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Me says:

Great news! Bringing back the old Glee club feeling instead of the uneven universe of Rachel and her minions. It’s actually funny because half-way through season 3, everyone was hating on Rachel and how annoying she was. Kurt received the same ammount of hate during the mediocre second season. I might be one of the few (or big but shy majority) fans that likes the newbies.

2. Claire says:

The last thing I want is to have my favorite Glee numbers (and memories) forever altered by the new kids and remainders. As someone on another site noted, I don’t want the Blam version of “Landslide”.

3. Kyle C. says:

I love Barbara Hershey. But since Wonderland is set in the past I would’ve loved for Rose McGowan to reprise her role as the younger Cora.

• Zorkel says:

That wouldn’t work, though, as 2.02 We Are Both showed, Corra didn’t wind up in Wonderland until afte she had gotten older (as played by Barbara Hershey.)

• xav says:

Well, one, Wonderland isn’t set in the past, though it does contain flashbacks, which is likely where BHersh will be appearing since her story is linked to Will Scarlett’s. And two, Cora looked like Barbara when she went to Wonderland.

4. ok says:

I was all for Glee’s 100th episode until I read, “[...] which will center on McKinley High’s latest batch of seniors [...].” No thank you.

• smc says:

MTE! Glee is not Glee anymore without the old Glee feeling and characters. I, personally, don’t give a rat’s a$$ anymore about Glee’s 100 episode. They’re going to do another tribute, or they will choose top 40 singles of the present. It will be Blaine, Sam, Marley and the Lima humdrum who will sing it.

5. Fernanda says:

They should take away Telephone, Hey Soul Sister, Bad Romance, Gives You Hell, Roar, Somewhere only We Know and Toxic from the list.

I will include Maybe this time, Smile (Charlie Chaplin song), Sing [My Chemical Romance Song], I feel Pretty/unpretty, Silly Love Songs, Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy and my favorite “My headband”

6. Chris says:

We have to wait til the end of the season for them to graduate?! 2 seasons for one school year? This is ridiculous. I was hoping they’d graduate sometime before the new year. Ugh just write them out already so we can focus on NYC!

• Anne says:

They are graduating in ep 100 (I think is the 11th of this season) which is going to air March 18th.
      I want them to graduate already!
      I need more Klaine in NY, Rachel and Santana . The other ones are booooring.

7. Federico says:

“is scheduled to appear in a March episode of the spin-off.”….wait, wasn’t it supposed to last only 13 episodes?

8. Laura says:

Perfect way to tarnish my memories of this show when it was truly something special, by having stupid newbies sing my favorite numbers from years past! Might as well spit in my face. I’m gonna vote for all the songs I liked the least so at least I can keep my memories of what was great about this show from being tainted.

Seriously this is such a terrible idea. And honestly even if you like the newbies, this is setting them up for failure. Yeah, good luck trying to recreate the magic of the fans favorite and cherished numbers. So so dumb.

9. settle says:

At least they tried to keep the Finchel duets off of the list, and the songs that they sang to each other. I wonder who thought that this was a good idea. Just show clips of the songs, don’t try to redo them by the newbies who cannot know the emotions that went into the originals Way to keep people away from the 100th episode. Are Lea, Kurt and Santana even going to be in it?

• Claire says:

Is there any hope that this is basically just a clip show and whatever singing the new kids do will just serve as quick intros to each one?

10. Ashley says:

Yes let’s take a performance that people love and run it into the ground by having it performed by a group that clearly no one cares about. What could possibly go wrong?

11. Sebastian says:

In your description of twelve monkeys, decimate is probably the wrong word.

12. Leo says:

It will be nice if they give some bad covers (imo) another go, such as Perfect, I Kissed A Girl, My Life Would Suck Without You, Valerie, Firework, Landslide.

13. EndOfTime says:

so they want people to vote for songs that made Glee great but sang by the newbies?? no thanks.

14. Bridget says:

Way to keep trampling on Cory’s memory Glee. I think I’d be ok with this if it were going to be a clip show or something but I don’t want “new” versions of songs they have already done. That just seems lazy and disrespectful. Please let this be the one time Glee surprises me in a GOOD way.

15. greysfan says:

Well this is silly. They don’t list even half the songs i like from the show.

16. They absolutely should have put in unpretty/i feel pretty.

17. Varsha says:

If they’re gonna sing Don’t Stop Believing, I must say that it’ll be incomplete without Cory’s voice. My heart is broken.

18. If you want to remove the protector in total, it also shouldn’t leave sticky epoxy resin residue on
    your screen. I can see the white sand beaches, feel the warm ocean water, and smell the fragrant breeze.
    This purpose is achieved through the establishment of minimum qualifications
    for entry into the professions of engineering and land surveying, through the adoption of
    rules defining and delineating unlawful or unethical conduct, and through swift and effective discipline for those
    individuals or entities who violate the applicable laws or rules.

19. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its
    really really pleasant article on building up neew blog.