New Twist In Killer Family Guy Mystery: Will a Christmas Miracle Resurrect Brian?

Get More: News

Family Guy Is Brian AliveThe (pet cemetery) plot thickens!

Just two days after the untimely demise of Family Guy’s top dog, Brian Griffin, a mysterious micro-site has popped up whose sole purpose seems to be to count down to “a special announcement from… ” the deceased.

RELATED | Family Guy Crossover Will Introduce the Griffins to The Simpsons in Fall 2014!

For the record, a 20th Century Fox rep tells TVLine, “The producers have confirmed that the ‘special announcement from Brian’ website is a hoax and was not created by anyone connected to the show, studio or network.”

But even before the site surfaced, fans — and some members of the media — have questioned whether Brian’s passing is an elaborate publicity stunt.

Our hunch is that it will be revealed that rumors of beloved boozehound’s death have been greatly exaggerated. Well, that, or he’s being resurrected. Consider the plot of the animated hit’s Dec. 15 “Christmas Guy” episode: Stewie hatches a plan to get “the one and only thing he wants for Christmas.”

Since we all know what “the one and only thing he wants for Christmas” is — his BFF, alive and kicking — it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do the math!

So what do you think? Will Stewie’s scheme work? Will we be saying “Welcome back, Brian! Hasta la vista, Vinny!” before the New Year ball drops? Hit the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (121)

• I’m calling it. During the Christmas episode. Future Stewie (where there is no Brian) sees Present Stewie (where Brian is still alive) when PS goes to the future like we saw in last nights episode. He tells him not to destroy the time machine allowing him to go back and save Brian,

Comment by EchoX860 – November 26, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree I think stewie will rebuild his time machine and go back in time and tell brian to get out of the road by that time the griffins never bought vinny so they get brian back and no one gets vinny I reakon this will be near Christmas and it will be the griffins Christmas miricle

Comment by Sam Lovett – November 29, 2013 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree we need Brian back and the Vinny character doesn’t work as a replacement . I liked the road shows and interaction Brian and Stewie . Makes me think of changing what I watch on Sunday nights !

Comment by Oliver L. Sprague – December 12, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All I know is before everyone goes completely out of their mind, remember this: the episode where Stewie kills Lois on the cruiseship. We were led to believe through the promos and the episode itself (part 1) that Stewie was really going to kill Lois. But it ended up a simulation. Point being this: the season’s not over yet. If his death was final, wouldn’t they saved it for the season finale? I’m just saying, be patient.

Comment by Magz – November 29, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stewie destroyed the time machine, but did he destroy the return pad? So maybe Stewie will find the return pad and somehow get Brian back.

Comment by Jack – November 29, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The return pad was destroyed when Brian and Stewie were being chased after they altered time and I believe the one Stewie took disappeared after they restored it back to normal.

Comment by janeDoe001 – December 2, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they never showed if the return pad was saved 1 thing with out his time machine what would the return pad lock on to

Comment by michael – December 3, 2013 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m beginning to believe that this might be used as closure for Stewie. Maybe Brian will be at peace and tell Stewie to move on. While I wish Brian were still there, let’s face it he was 7-8 years old in human years, he had a long life. So long as they do this closure right (assuming that this is what it is) I will be fine with this. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Comment by janeDoe001 – December 2, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What are you saying, thousands of us signed the petition to get Brian back. I feel you do not truly understand what Brian meant to all of us. Brian was the reason I started watching the show. All of us were devastated by the death. I truly believe after a the news I have heard about next season and Christmas Guy episode on the 15th I truly believe our beloved hound will be back. For good and may the never play a stunt as horrific as this one again.

Comment by Jessica – December 11, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Resurrection is the right word. I think Stewie will run into himself buying the present and will enlist himself to keep Brian from being hit by the car. (Stewie at the Store still has access to a time machine.)

Comment by WayneInNYC – November 26, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised that the show didn’t do a parody of Doctor Who and had Brian regenerate.

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 26, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really surprising since the fans went postal after Brian died

Comment by ggny – November 26, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^ hmm that wasnt suppose to be posted as a reply to your comment…

Comment by ggny – November 26, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • lol

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 26, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It was pretty funny as a reply, though. Made it sound as though you felt the producers wanted the fans to go postal…

Comment by ben – November 26, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wouldnt mind having both Brian and Vinny.

Comment by English – November 26, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. Maybe Vinny can be Cleveland’s dog when he comes back to Family Guy later this season.

Comment by CJS – November 26, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sadly, The Cleveland Show is soon-to-be cancelled. Later on this season, there’s an episode where the title is “He’s Bla-aack”. So, no more Cleveland Show.

Comment by Bruce – November 26, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The Cleveland Show has already been cancelled. Old news. CJS is saying Vinny could be Cleveland’s dog, when he returns to Quahog later this season.

Comment by TV Gord – November 26, 2013 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Cleveland Show cancelled in like April. It didn’t get enough views.

Comment by ID – November 27, 2013 11:41 PM PDT
  • I think that maybe stewie will build a time machine again and save brian. I can’t believe that they will kill brian, he was my favorite character on family guy

Comment by Mariel – November 26, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since we never saw who was driving the car that ran over Brian I think it was Vinny the other dog and Stewie will figure that out then rebuild the time machine and save Brian.

Comment by Ralph Hartman – November 26, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alternatively, Brian was the one who ran him over in order to prevent the paradox of there being two Brians

Comment by Adam K – November 26, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That is exactly what I thought. What if in the episode “Back TO The Pilot” an alternate Brian went with Stewie back to the present and present Brian was stuck in the Pilot. (if that makes sense)

Comment by Kevin K. – November 26, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Quagmire did it.

Comment by Real SarahH-R – November 29, 2013 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I HADN’T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT !

Comment by Terrell Vick – December 12, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, please, please, please, please Family Guy!! Bring back Brian!

I don’t care how you do it, but bring that lovable Liberal dog back to Spooner Street. It’s a cartoon, it doesn’t have to be 100% realistic, just an excuse.

Without Stewie and Brian, together, there is NO Family Guy!

PS- I don’t know what this countdown is for, but I doubt it’s anything genuine. I’m more interested in the Stewie christmas story.

Comment by GF – November 26, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPOILER (Sort of): Check out the episode titles for upcoming episodes when you look on Wikipedia’s page for the site. They sometimes use character names in the title. This whole thing has been overblown. On American Dad, Stan died in the hot tub episode, and I don’t think that was the only time these characters have “died” only to have it be part of a story but not stick the next week. Family Guy may indeed have more of a plan/arc planned with Stewie’ Christmas wish, but this is definitely permanent and thank goodness… the show is decent when it’s a Stewie/Brian episode, and absolutely awful when it focuses on Peter.

Comment by jvogs24 – November 26, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes but this was more addressed than the American Dad episode. The writers confirmed it in interviews after the episode, saying they wanted to ‘shake things up’ and it was most realistic if their dog was the one that died. There was also a rumor in the beginning of the season that a Griffin family member was being killed and Seth MacFarlane later confirmed that rumor. All I know is they have got to bring him back. Even if he’s gone for a few episodes, and they bring him back for this Christmas one, that will still have ‘shaken things up.’ They could have both Brian and Vinnie. But the ‘Road’ episodes are the best part of the show. And I think FG fans all pretty much agree that the Stewie/Brian dynamic is the best part of the show, and one of the things the writers got right.

Comment by Michele – November 26, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True, this is far more addressed, which is why I said they probably have more of a plan/arc in this case. I also noticed I said “definitely permanent” and of course I meant to say “definitely not permanent” so just wanted to correct myself with that. :)

Comment by jvogs24 – November 26, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The very same writers left us a clue in the previous episode: If you watched that episode carefully you’d notice that Stewie admits that he doesn’t like waiting for his xmas presents so he uses the time machine to go into the future so he doesn’t have to wait til the holiday. Now he destroys the time machine and cannot get the parts to fix it. But in the coming episodes Stewie will bump into his “future-self” before Christmas, find out that Brian’s dead, and then he’ll return back in time to save Brian. Now remember, he’s gone into the future before he destroyed the time machine and therefore he can return to that time, before Brian’s dead and before the time machine is destroyed. And there’s your Christmas Special folks, Merry Christmas :)

Comment by Andrew S – November 27, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In later episodes Brian’s name is menchioned several times, which makes me believe he WILL be back.

Comment by cam – December 4, 2013 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, the did “announce” Meg will die in a year after the bullying episode a couple of weeks ago. (Toxic Shock). So who knows? For a show that has a one-year old who can build a time machine, alternative universes, killing off Lois in a simulation (two-part episode), etc. is it really a stretch that Brian is alive? Not so much. Plus, it was never clear that Brian/Stewie returned to the correct “universe” when they beamed back from Jamestown (the second time).

Comment by DenverDean – November 26, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Keep him dead! He was such an obnoxious character! My least favorite character

Comment by Patrick Maloney – November 26, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ur an idiot, and by the way u talk its obvious who is obnoxius!!! gotta love hypocritisism at its finest.

Comment by vinny – November 29, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • speaking of idiots. thanks for the laugh xD

Comment by Steven Davis – December 8, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say, the one and only thing Stewie wants for Christmas is to make Rupert a real person!

Comment by DT – November 26, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thats kind of a vague idea considering anyone and everyone will have brian on their minds for the christmas episode. u dont think the producers have thought about that?! really?! yeah lets kill brian and that will be on viewers minds but more importantly lets make rupert a real person after just creating vinny so as to take attention away from a character we r trying to build, hmmm.yeah thats what stewie wants more than anything

Comment by vinny – November 29, 2013 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • of course its a stunt they cant kill of one half of tv most popular duo.it would be a huge mistake especially with ratings already slipping and half of it’s audience saying how rubbish the show is now

Comment by sarah – November 26, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stewie will wake up and find Brian in the Shower revealing this whole thing was a dream thus making fun of the classic Dallas incident.Think about it Bobby was hit by a car on Dallas to. Brian’s death is just a big Joke. With the large amount of main character deaths recently on shows like Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire causing uproars, Seth wanted to jump on board just to see how much an uproar could cause. He wants us to hate Vinny, Trust me hes loving this. There is no way Brian would not be in the Simpsons crossover episode or the Potential movie.

Comment by SN – November 26, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They did that Dallas parody already, at the end of the Y2K episode.

Comment by Buretsu – November 26, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why are people debating this like it matters? It’s a cartoon. He’s not really dead. He doesn’t really exist. Kenny dies EVERY WEEK on South Park. It’s like everybody who was debating Kennedy Assassination theories last week is now debating a dead cartoon dog.

Comment by Jason Castleman (@lethargicj) – November 26, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What does anything matter on this website, then. What do you expect us to talk about on a TV website? Iran’s nuclear program? What a pointless comment.

Comment by TV Gord – November 26, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he is coming back and to those who say we shouldn’t debating over a dead dog because every episode Kenny does in South Park. Brian hasn’t come back yet and though in every episode of South Park Kenny does get killed but not killed off. He always comes back, dies, and comes back again.

Comment by Vinny – December 4, 2013 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They could make Brian a ghost. That way he would still be dead but he on the show.

Comment by Gail – November 26, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, if MacFarlane truly wants to kill the show (might be tired of doing it), then he’ll stick with Brian being dead and, ugghhh!, Vinyl Vinnie being the new family dog.

Comment by Bob – November 26, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot believe you got rid of Brian I have been a fan since the beginning killing him off is the worst thing you’ve ever done Seth you’ve gone down hill my friend and you are going to loose a lot of your viewers. Unless you do bring him back, but if you don’t you’ve ruined the show for millions of your fans!!!! :/

Comment by Jordan dyke – November 26, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stewie meeting his future self at Christmas, and warning him about Brian’s death, is the most likely outcome. Why does Vinnie look so much like the last replacement dog the Griffins got ?. Can’t they draw more than two different looking dogs.

Comment by Dan – November 26, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vinnie, I am starting to believe is the culprit. He sees Stewie crying which brings up Brian. Vinnie said he had a best friend once too but he died. I am wondering, the first dog that resembled Vinnie, could have been that dog, and Stewie killed him. What better way to revenge the death of his best friend than to hurt Stewie in the same manner, by killing Brian. Sorry, thinking too much. Just bring Brian back!!!

Comment by lofton20 – December 3, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should do a Star Trek movie pardory the wrath of Quagmire episode where it’s Quagmire that’s driving the car that kills Brian then Star Trek The a Search for Brian where they find his body is alive but Vinny has his mind and mix it up with a bit of Back To The Future

Comment by RKO viper – November 26, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is an excellent idea

Comment by jordanbaker01 – November 27, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hell yeah

Comment by Tom – December 9, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I don’t know, man. I think you piss a lot of people off that way”.

Comment by Kevin – November 26, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ahh brains quote

Comment by george – November 26, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vinny sucks!! They need Brian back its just not the same without him!#bringBrianback

Comment by Jesalynn – November 26, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brian and Stewie are the best characters in the show, when they´re together that is.. They should get a show of their own. Instead they killed brian and gave CLEVELAND a freaking show of his own, which sucks. Really, what is the logic here?

Comment by Viewer – November 26, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Obviously Brian isn’t gonna stay dead and the Cleveland show wasn’t that bad and it got canceled he’s coming back to FG and Vinnie is gonna be his dog and Brian is gonna be back

Comment by Cassie – November 26, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zombi Brian is coming.

Comment by Bernie Stuckart – November 26, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! I love it!!! :-D

Comment by TV Gord – November 26, 2013 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who cares about it though. We are taliking about family guy not zombies

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s a funny line. It’s called humor.

Comment by TV Gord – November 28, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Family guy what’s happend to you.I am disgudted if you are gonna kill of brian and not put him back on.oh my daise

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Its a mystery

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want Brian back. I cried, so hard. If Seth wants ANY viewers whatsoever he better bring our favorite griffin back. It shoulda been meg -_-

Comment by Rae – November 26, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve cried 3 damn times because of Seth Macfarlane cartoons. 1st time was because of the “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” squirrells on American Dad 2nd When Stan’s dog Freddy welcomed Steve’s dog Kisses into heaven 3rd Well not watching it but reading that it’s Stewie’s Christmas wish to get Brian back. I know it’s silly. I know but just like watching Frye’s dog wait for him for years on Futurama, dog themed shows just get me. Being 30 I have went through loving dogs as pets and having them pass with time. But a tv pet has eternal life unlike reality. So why kill Brian why? You piss people off and remind them of the mortality of their beloved best friends. It is the job of a comedy to make us laugh. Those bastards.

Comment by Jei – November 26, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just in case he doesn’t come back, we startedva campaign to erect a Brian Griffin memorial statue in Rhode Island.

Comment by Dave – November 27, 2013 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would at least be better than Dig ‘Em.

Comment by Nick – December 10, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • briansannouncement.com is a fake site. If you change your time on your computer backwards or forwards and update the site, you will see that the counter timer changes as well. ;)

Comment by Mattias – November 27, 2013 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel that when Stewie asks for what he wants it’s going to be the missing piece that he needs for His Time Machine and he builds it and brings him back!

Comment by Avann – November 27, 2013 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thats my thought exactly, only i got a bad feeling it will be like groundhog day where bill murrays character tries to save the homeless man only to have to accept that when its someones time to die its their time and that theres really nothing u can do about it

Comment by vinny – November 29, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • brian is the show. that would be like killing off the lone ranger and calling the show the lone ranger

Comment by walter t kuebler – November 27, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • except the show isnt called brian griffin?!

Comment by vinny – November 29, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • in fact the show title is in more reference to peter

Comment by vinny – November 29, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously?…I love Vinnie. why bring brian back. His character is way to over-the-top. I mean all that rat pack singing crap. dating real women, going to prom with meg…can’t stand that crap. leave him off. He is too soft and proper, Vinnie is cool and tuff. just what stewie needs. time to get away from that soft gay crap with brian and stewie episodes. Can’t stand those episodes. worst than the star wars parody they did. LEAVE HIM DEAD!

Comment by Just Real – December 16, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t worry he’ll be back they cant just kick out one of the main characters and replace him with a new one, brian will be back
    brian is one of the main characters they cant just kick him out its like kicking off homer out of the simpsons it should never happen!

Comment by amyem – November 27, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brian is coming back, it’s all been planned out. the writers did leave us a little clue in the previous episode. If you watched that episode carefully you’d notice that Stewie admits that he doesn’t like waiting for his xmas presents so he uses the time machine to go into the future so he doesn’t have to wait til the holiday. Now he destroys the time machine and cannot get the parts to fix it. But in the coming episodes Stewie will bump into his “future-self” before Christmas, find out that Brian’s dead, and then he’ll return back in time to save Brian. Now remember, he’s gone into the future before he destroyed the time machine and therefore he can return to that time, before Brian’s dead and before the time machine is destroyed. And there’s your Christmas Special folks, Merry Christmas :)

Comment by Andrew S – November 27, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a lot if ways Brian can be brought back but the most likely way is the Christmas special. Present Stewie will find Future Stewie and he’ll tell him not to destroy the time machine when he goes back in time. When Brian dies, he’ll go back in time and stop him from dying. Option #2, Stewie will accept the fact Brian is gone and warm up to Vinny, only to find out Vinny is the one that killed Brian, getting Stewie furious and killing Vinny, the somehow finding a way to rebuild his time machine and save Brian. Option #3 this whole thing is a simulation like when Stewie killed Lois and Brian is showing Stewie what would happen if he destroyed his time machine. Many options so one of them will bring Brian back.

Comment by Giovanni Prado – November 27, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One more option, too, is that Stewie finds an alternative Brian from all the time travel they did and keeps that one and gives Vinny to Cleveland, who is returning later in the season, so he won’t be lonely.

Comment by Giovanni Prado – November 27, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this cant be real because Louis says wow 1 month later and im sill putting breakfeast on the table for him and thats when they get the new do(vinny)

Comment by bobbymucci – November 27, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As Brian has left,family guy will have such low viewers and they will have to bring him back. Right?

Comment by Bringbackbrian456 – November 27, 2013 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think seth wanted that so then when hardly anyone watches anymore,he had a excuse to end it.it would be a bad ide though seeing as they just go a new member for a family for a very short period

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First of all,we have not seen all of vinnie yet,second of all,brian would die soon anyway as he only lives up to 15 years and third of all, we don’t know if brian is coming back yet,so stop complaining.I am not saying that I don’t like brian though.also vinnie could have not killed him as he was in the hound,quagmire could not as you could not see Anyone through the windo,so that leaves stewie and brian.there could of been two brians so bian killed himself so there wasn’t two brians.stewie could of created a dummy to ran him over(he only thought he would be injured,not killed).plus,it could of been one of brians ex.maybe he is coming back on the christmas show or next(could be hoax)that’s it

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • we will see more of vinnys agenda im sure, second brian is a cartoon just like everyone else on the show so his age is irrelavent, quagmire could be part to blame whos to say?! sorry im not buying the 2 brian bit fully, or ane ex. if it was any 2 people that ran brian over it would be logical for it 1st to be vinny or 2nd quagmire, no one else. i know its a cartoon but logic will still prevail with the already known family guy “logical” rules in place. they didnt do this just for it to be an ex or to kill off a character because we cant grasp the reality that a dog is still alive after all these years nor are they going to repeat past stunts to erase a new one. ie.go back in time to save someone. i think its pretty obvious they wanted to dismiss that notion by eliminating the obvious immediately. not trying to be mean but people here have to think outside the box for something the producers would think would “shake things up.” maybe its a wonderful life feeling around it.

Comment by vinny – November 29, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone please reply

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Brian’s Griffin’s death is just for publicity and it being the second episode from the season finally they will bring back Brian a minute before the end of the episode and then leave you hanging for you to figure out or let you wait then on the next season they will have Brian Griffin back on the show for good.

Comment by rileigh – November 27, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What strikes me odd is that no one saw the driver nor did the driver appear in the episode or apologize. The car looks similar to Brian’s car and i think some time travelling might have occurred where Brian had to alter his past or future

Comment by Kieran Sherry – November 27, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i know they should of let us see the driver at least icannot wait for the christmas guy that coming dec 15 2013 cant wait brian come back family guy isnt the same

Comment by kienan – November 28, 2013 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am all for resurrecting Brian via some sort of concoction of time machine reincarnations and peeking at future Christmas presents. As an aside, I seem to recall something that Seth said about Stewie and Brian during Seth’s interview when they were celebrating Family Guy’s 200th episode. I mean if I recall correctly, Seth said that in the beginning episodes of Family Guy, their intent was to have Brian and Peter in a really tight friendship. Seth went on to say that to their surprise, they found that Stewie and Brian’s tight friendship to be unexpected, but so naturally fitting. Seth said a couple more accolades about their friendship being a significant contributing factor to the success of the show. Now, he kills off 1/2 of the Family Guy’s dynamic duo? If one can believe what Seth said during that interview, then permanently killing off Brian is not shaking things up, it’s throwing in the towel.

I’m hoping for one of these “time machine/Christmas presents” plots to actually play out.

Comment by Dee Fields – November 27, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is one thing we hadn’t thought about,what if he dosent come back.what if it was just some drunk midget that They had a whole episode about.or maybe one of his ex(who is a midget)adores brian and copys what ever he does.then she asked brian and he said no so she killed him.the christmas show could be about him wanting a nucelar robot or somthing.vinnie could be their next dog.and if stewie ever fixes the time machine,he dosent use it so that he won’t change somthing occuring in time like the last time.there are so many storys of what will happen next and these are the three none of you thought about

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brian don’t die,we love your funniess with your best pal stewie

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are you guys.america.I’m in england and found out because everyone is talking about on the internet

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 27, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With all due respect to Mr Tony Sirico (aka: Vinny), I do hope that Brian returns.

Comment by Rob – November 28, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Me too.tony(vinnie)
    can go to cleavlend show seeing as they don’t have a pet

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 28, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bum bum ding ding 2.99
    Lick my bum until it shines
    Lick It twice
    It is nice
    It even taste like a bit of mice.
    Christopher and his dick siting in a tree
    S-U-C-K-I-N-G
    It was so tiny,as tiny as this t
    He cut it,to suck it
    Now he can’t pee

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 28, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why did you say that too me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!href=”” title=”” rel=””>

Comment by christopher – November 28, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Because you smell like peters vomit.
    Do us a favour and kill your selve

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 28, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay maybe I will
    I hate my life
    Everyone bullys me
    I don’t have a single friend in the wolrd
    My mum abuse me
    I think I will kill myselve right now and this is the last place I ever spoke to someone
    Bye cruel world: (

Comment by christopher – November 28, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was joking chris,can you take a joke

Comment by R.I.P brian – November 28, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post