We’ve seen this week’s Sleepy Hollow, and it’s a scary game-changer. Wanna know what happens?
Obviously, we’re not going to give away any huge reveals. (Where’s the fun in that?) Instead, we humbly offer a few thoughts to ponder/make you squirm in anticipation of Monday’s episode (Fox, 9/8c).
So whilst you’re whiling away what’s left of the weekend, here’s what to look forward to in “Sanctuary.”
• Abbie and Ichabod spend most of the episode in a haunted house. As you might expect, “It’s spooky,” Beharie tells TVLine. “And there’s this really interesting twist to its history that is super-personal for both characters.”
• The abode in question is, in fact, no random ghostly home. The estate at the center of the outing “is very important to Ichabod’s past,” Mison says. “Katrina knows an awful lot about it — and the people who used to live there know an awful lot about Katrina.”
• Speaking of the witch: “You get a lot of Katrina,” Beharie says, previewing Ichabod’s wife’s prominence during the hour. “You start to feel their love.”
• Ichabod makes his thoughts regarding a popular fast-food chain known. (Could he possibly be a fan à la Madame LaLaurie?)
• There’s an interlude involving Jenny, Captain Irving and multiple weapons.
• We meet Irving’s wife and daughter, played by Jill Marie Jones (Girlfriends) and Amandla Stenberg (The Hunger Games). One of them is mildly miffed with him, the other is really not pleased with him. (And he thought handling the Mills sisters was tough….)
• Two characters share a drink.
• It’s Thanksgiving, but for one reason in particular, Abbie laments that she and her fellow witness aren’t likely to enjoy the traditional meal.
• We know this last one is vague, but we figure because it’s coming from Mison, you’ll forgive us: “There’s a big revelation for Abbie and Ichabod.” (Note: He is most certainly not wrong.)
Hit the comments with your speculation about Hollow‘s next episode.Follow @kimroots