Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on HIMYM, Revolution, Revenge, Once, Beast, Justified, Hostages & More

The Poker GameIs How I Met Your Mother trotting the globe? Will Patrick return for (shirtless) Revenge? Are more Scandal sexytimes ahead? Who is Once Upon a Time‘s new hero? Is Beauty’s Beast in heat? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

Do you have any spoilers for How I Met Your Mother? –Shari
Did somebody order Chinese? Because one of the final season’s episodes will travel abroad as well as through time. “There’s an episode coming up that’s … mostly in flashback and mostly set in China,” EP Craig Thomas shares. And if you’re all “Huh?” — and I reckon you are — he adds, “It will make sense once you see it.” And there’ll be other episodes like it, including the “rhyming” half-hour airing Monday. “There’s a lot of crazy time machine, structural jumpiness coming up that I think people will enjoy,” Thomas says.

When is Patrick getting back to Revenge? – Hugo
There’s a strong chance he’ll be back by this season’s 13th episode (if not much sooner), because that when the ABC soap will be introducing (drumroll, please) Patrick’s ruggedly handsome biological father, Jimmy. In that same episode, we’ll also meet two other pivotal characters — Conrad’s mysterious first wife, Stevie, and Sara’s blue-collar mom Loretta (who is not pleased her daughter has re-started a romance with Daniel).

Do you have news to share about the upcoming season of Dallas on TNT? — @pattydrake2
Judith’s back, meaning “Judith” will be back. I chatted up Judith Light at this week’s Artios Awards, where she confirmed that Harris Ryland’s ruthless-creepy momma will continue to be ruthless and creepy in Season 3. Hailing her character as “divine,” Light – when she wasn’t telling me I didn’t look old enough to remember her as Karen Wolek, god bless her – shared this about what’s ahead: “I can tell you that she has a job, one that she’s had before, and it deals with things that are not necessarily on the up-and-up.”

What can you hint about the upcoming episodes of Scandal? –Lindsey
Here’s a tiny something to get you through the next two weeks: Already I have teased the “wow” of Episode 9, airing Dec. 5. But the actual midseason finale teeing up the winter break? It’s even wow-ier. “Episode 10, which sort of frames this first chapter of this third season, is bananas. Banananananas,” Bellamy Young told me. “I mean, the writers blow my mind every time I sit down, they raise their own game. I don’t know how they do it.” And while unable to spill details, Young said that the gasp-worthy moments on hand for that pre-hiatus hour come in the following flavors: “Sad, sexy, happy and horrifying.”

I think the Inside Line is due for some Walking Dead scoop – got one? –Craig
What I’ve got… is this exclusive photo from Sunday’s episode – and it has to make a person wonder: Now that the Governor and Martinez are reunited, is Woodbury about to rise from the ashes?
TWD_407_GP_0722_0383Is CBS’ Hostages going to reveal all before they end the season, or will it just end? –Carol
In the two-hour finale airing Jan. 6, “We will resolve the storylines for all major characters,” executive producer Rick Eid assures the Inside Line. As such, “We hope that the last episode will feel like the final chapter of a 15-chapter novel.”

I’m confused — I watched the Person of Interest episode where Carter was shot and looked to be dead! Now I’m reading in the entertainment section and they are talking as if she’s alive?! Alive or dead? –Robert
Um, I’d seriously reconsider your bookmark of said “entertainment section.” As if my Q&As with the EPs and Taraji P. Henson didn’t make it clear, Carter is truly and sincerely dead – though she could live on in “new” flashbacks, as POI is known to do. And Henson is all for it. “I love Carter, so I’m interested to see what they could come up with. I would love to return for a flashback. Absolutely.”

Why is Fusco gone? He deserved better! The mug had it in him to do good! –Bill
[This, class, is why you should never send in Qs based off of promos.]

So, this Haley/Andy-the-nanny romance on Modern Family is happening, right? –Andy
Adam Devine did recently shoot another episode, including a scene that involves the entire Dunphy family, and that means Haley will be there….

I know Revolution just had its midseason finale, but I’m hoping you’ll have some scoop on the rest of the season. In fact, I have to ask: What is going on with Monroe and Charlie? Please tell me that is happening. It’s so wrong, but so intriguing! –Katie
That “wrong” bit of chemistry “is something that we’ve seen, as well,” exec producer Rockne S. O’Bannon admits, “and we really think is really quite interesting. So there’s a potential for that.” But as of right now, just potential. “I’d hate to say that it couldn’t happen, but obviously there’s a lot of things stacked against it,” O’Bannon notes. “There’s a creepiness factor to it thatJustified Constable Bob Returns is on the one hand creepy, and on the other hand is maybe worth exploring. But the sparks between them, that low-level spark, is definitely something we’re very cognizant of.”

Will Constable Bob be returning on Justified? –Jennifer
As a matter of fact, yes, Patton Oswalt is confirmed for a Season 5 encore!

On Beauty and the Beast, what the heck is in Vincent and Tori’s DNA that make them attract each other like that? Is this, like, a primal desire of a beast to “mate”? Oh please say no! –Madge
I brought your Q to EP Brad Kern, and he explained, “Tori and Vincent amplify each other’s powers and emotions — and that’s an attraction we’re going to continue to play.”

Please keep it coming with the Beauty and the Beast scoop! With the winter hiatus coming around, I need a little something –Larissa
The CW drama is casting the recurring role of Sam, a brilliant and charming archeologist who has been mysteriously affected by something that happened to him over the past six years.

I’m just getting into The Tomorrow People – is there early word if it is going to be renewed for another season? –Donald
The CW freshman is a keeper for now, which is the most anyone can ask for at this very early date. On the scoopy front, later this season you’ll be meeting an assassin-for-hire who is half-badass, half-vulnerable – and for a very good, probably extremely spoilery reason.

Considering Bonnie’s new condition as the anchor to the Other Side on The Vampire Diaries, is she going to be visited by any familiar, ghostly faces? —Audrey
Qualifying her response as a “trick answer,” Kat Graham teased, “Yes, Bonnie is going to see a lot of familiar faces. You are going to see a lot of familiar faces.” With a laugh, she added: “I like the way I answered that question, so I’m just going to pat myself on the back.”

Do you have anything on Once Upon a Time that isn’t related to one ‘ship or another? –Lauren
Wrap your magic bean around this one: For Episode 14, the show is casting the possibly recurring role of a teenage African-American female who comes across as skittish and timid, having had her naturally curious and determined spirit tempered by years of crippling fear. That said, when put to the test, this lass can reach within and summon the strength to be a hero. Ready, set, speculate!

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email InsideLine@tvline.com! (With additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

1. Mike R. says:

That’s got to be Tiana, right? The show definitely needs some minority presence, so hopefully Tiana(if my hunch is correct) sticks around for awhile.

• Kate says:

I hope not! Tiana is such a great, strong character, that I’d hate to have her reimagined as “skittish and timid.” Agree with the need for more minorities though!

• DarkDefender says:

FairyTale Land characters all had some changes in personality when they got to Storybrooke. Tiana (or whoever this character will be) should be no different. :)

• dude says:

Yeah when I read that she’s black I assumed it was Tiana but the description sounds nothing like her so I’m going to assume it’s another character or a fairytale character re-imagined as African-American which would be refreshing (hopefully).

• Mike R. says:

Perhaps, but ONCE is always known to put twists on characters, and determined spirit fits Tiana. This characters seems more likely to be Tiana than Tamara did. I’m excited regardless, as long as she does not end up a villain.

• Maki says:

I remember when Tamara was cast, everyone thought it was Tiana. But read well she was curious and determind but lived in fear. Could imagine a Frog KING twist or so? I think Emma will become Rapunzel by end of season.

• Mary says:

Emma isn’t going to become Rapunzel. She’s already the only fairy tale character she is ever going to be. They’ve already said that she’s her own unique fairy tale character, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming with no other fairy tale identity.

• jenferner8 says:

She will if they don’t cut that damn hair! They’re in middle of a damn island, I don’t know how she hasn’t caught it on something.

2. Francine says:

Thanks for the Justified scoop and I’m super happy Patton Oswalt will be back! He was so good last season.

• karl says:

Yes, I love all the characters. What I really love is the way they get rid of the big baddies and leave them around to begin to smell and wear out their welcome!

3. iMember says:

Thank you for the REVENGE scoop!! Looking forward to these new developments and having Patrick back. But you gotta give us something on Lydia!!! I was so excited to see her back. I can’t wait to see what happens.

4. Pamela says:

I love Charlie & Monroe together. No creepiness factor whatsoever. Revolution is by far my fav show this year.

• CatInTheHat says:

Couldn’t agree with you more. There is only a 7 to 10 year age difference at best…hardly creepy. It would open up a whole new set of storylines and give more than a few of us (!!!) another reason to tune in. He’s gorgeous.

• In the CHARACTERS there is a significant age difference, Monroe is supposed to be the same age as Charlie’s uncle Miles after all. However, I still don’t consider that creepy.

• Alex says:

Where do get this ” only a 7 to 10 year age difference at best”? Do you watch the show? Monroe was an adult in the military when Charlie was a tiny little girl! The age difference is father-daughter! And that is definitely creepy.

• Jake says:

Monroe has to be at least 25 to 30 years older than Charlie. However the nannonites must prevent Monroe/Miles/Rachel/Arron from aging. That would make sense, remember Monroe son is older than Charlie. Even though they have some creepiness chemistry factor going on. I am not oppose to it , makes the story more interesting. Maybe the actors in real life are probably closer in age, the actress that plays Charlie looks 30 and Monroe looks like he is mid 30’s.
          Charlie definitely has daddy and mommy issues.

• wordsmith says:

The creepiness factor is less about the age gap and more about the fact that he’s her uncle’s best friend and may have had a thing with her mom while holding her prisoner for years.
      And also he’s kind of responsible for the death of her father and brother, but in this world, you can’t really afford to hold those kinds of grudges.

• Definitely LOVE Charlie and Monroe together and I also don’t see the creepiness factor that O’Bannon mentions. All the producers have to do is check a few fan sites and fan fiction sites to see how popular the pairing is!

• A says:

Yes! I would love to see either Charlie take a huge swing into the dark side or Monroe turn good because of them getting together. Either way it would be awesome.

• Ace says:

He held her mother hostage for 7 years and is responsible for the deaths of her father and brother. Not to mention, there were hints that he raped both Rachel and Nora. At the very least, his scenes with both women had undertones of violent sexual threats. So while I do enjoy the Monroe-Charlie scenes, I do not want them to become a couple.

• Alex says:

Charlie/Monroe is ultra-creepy! Miles/Monroe, OTOH, is much more interesting and believable and NON-creepy.

• Cass says:

It is SUPER creepy on the many levels other people have said, plus the fact that Bass is pretty much in love with Charlie’s uncle-who-is-almost-definitely-actually-her-father. But with this show, the creepiness just makes it more appealing.

5. stella says:

Wait I thought David Clarke was Patricks biological father on Revenge????

• linda says:

Victoria had Patrick when she was still young, before she even met David. Victoria’s daughter, Charlotte though, is David Clarke’s.

• DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

What? David Clarke is Emily/Amanda’s biological father, as well as Charlotte’s. He has nothing to do with Patrick. Patrick was born first from one guy when Victoria was very young, then she stole Conrad away from his wife at the time and had Daniel, then she had an affair with David Clarke and had Charlotte.

• Alichat says:

I believe Patrick’s father was Victoria’s step-father or her mother’s boyfriend at the time. If I’m remembering correctly, that was the reveal during that dramatic dinner when her mother showed up with the wealthy boyfriend. They revealed that Victoria was raped by the former husband or boyfriend and then her mother kicked her out.

6. Drew says:

The whole Revolution thing is just puzzling to me. We are talking about the man who held Charlie’s mother captive for a decade, had her father killed and then killed her brother. He was a tyrant who slaughtered countless others… So how, in any stretch of the imagination, would it be a good idea to even have Charlie like this man, much less *like* this man?
    I hate when TV shows do this. They want to redeem the villain, so they suddenly have everyone start acting like they could possibly be forgiven for what they’ve done. The Vampire Diaries is another show where most of the cast should be staked, because they are murderers and rapists. How can anyone not think of them as the bad guys and cheer them on?!

I love a good redemption story, but they take a long time and a lot of work. They’re not something that can be thrown out in a handful of episodes.

• Kat says:

If you want to really look into it everybody in Revilution killed countless people and Monroe personally didn’t kill neither Charlies’s father or brother. In fact in the beginning he was the best of them all until his wife/ baby died. Everybody forgets Miles was the bad one on the beginning. Also Charlie’s mother went on her own there leaving her family and the years while she was with Montoe hasn’t been fully explored yet.
      And lets not forget that we Charlie’s parents who caused the blackout to start of.
      TVD on the other hand is the show about vampires so what do you expect? Them sitting and drinking tea?

• Drew says:

I don’t think that anyone forgets that Miles was a bad guy. They keep reminding us of it, and Rachel as well. And like I said, a redemption story isn’t a bad thing. But the idea of Charlie being romantically involved with Monroe is disgusting. That’s where the difference is. It’s one thing to seek redemption and to earn it in the eyes of the characters and the audience, and another thing entirely for people to want the Charlie character to wind up with this man.

• K. says:

He didn’t have her father killed, he stepped in to save his son when Danny raised his gun to shoot and Monroe didn’t kill Danny the helicopter did when he blew it up! I also know he did all that horrible stuff but so did Miles and Rachel sure is heck isn’t a saint! For me Charlie and Monroe just light up the screen when their together and you can feel the spark between them, more so the Miles/Rachel….Really right now their the reason I’m watching the show!

• Drew says:

Danny was killed while trying to stop the helicopter that Monroe sent to slaughter a bunch of people. So he doesn’t really get points for not pulling the trigger himself. Same with Charlie’s father…

Charles Manson might not have actually killed a bunch of people himself, his followers did. Does that mean that we should look at Manson in a more sympathetic light after all these years?

• Danny was killed while trying to stop the helicopter that Monroe sent to slaughter a bunch of people.

All true, however, Danny also freely volunteered to join in the with the Rebels cause and fight in that battle. If he had been shot by a random Militia person, and not one of the Monroe helicopters, would you still say he was killed by Monroe? Was every other person killed in that battle on the Rebel side, killed “personally” by Monroe? They were fighting for a cause, so if anything killed him, it was belief in that cause, otherwise he wouldn’t have been fighting at all.

• Katherine215 says:

I agree with you that they shouldn’t try to rehabilitate Monroe when they’re already kind of doing that with Miles, but I think people are just seeing the crazy chemistry between the actors and reacting to it. I don’t like the idea of them together either, but it’s sort of intriguing me anyway.

• Rose says:

The idea of Monroe and Charlie together is creepy. This will never happen on the show. Charlie’s romantic pairing is Jason. It would make much more sense if there is a twisted Monroe/Rachel/Miles love triangle because they’ve known each other for years and they used to be friends before the blackout. But NO! Monroe didn’t keep Rachel as a prisoner during 10 years. It was during 4 years. We know almost nothing about the other 4 years. What we know is that Miles was the one who held her captive in the beginning and the one who was threatening her husband and his brother Ben. Then something we don’t know happened and Monroe probably faked Rachel’s death. But we have no idea when this happened. What we know is that Monroe kept Rachel locked in a room during 4 years and only 4 years. It could be more, since we don’t know when he faked her death. But please, let’s not change the facts to make Monroe look worse than anyone else. Because he isn’t much worse than Miles. Miles also killed hundreds of people and innocent people. Miles treated Rachel (the woman he always loved and his family) as bad as Bass. Actually, he treated her really bad, because Miles himself physically hurt her. First thing Rachel asks to Charlie when she says to Rachel she is with Miles is if Miles hurt her. Clearly implying Miles physically hurt her (Rachel), so she thought he did the same thing with Charlie. If Miles deserves to have a second chance to redeem himself after destroying Rachel’s family, then Monroe deserves it too.

• “Charlie’s romantic pairing is Jason.”…and that is about the most boring and uninspired pairing on television. There was never any chemistry between the two, IMHO. Charlie and Monroe, however, shoot sparks off each other that is hard to miss.

• patsy says:

So agree with you Rose, Charlie and Jason were soooooo boring. She and Bass do light up the screen. Why not put them together, everything else in their world is crazy.

• Rose says:

No, you’re confusing my words. I just said Monroe deserves to have a chance to redeem himself as much as Miles. I don’t want Monroe and Charlie together. It doesn’t make sense. It’s a bit creepy. Monroe always seemed to be attracted to Charlie’s mother. Actually, Monroe and Rachel makes more sense, since they used to be friends and spent 4 years together in the militia. Rachel knows the good old Monroe. Yes, Jason and Charlie are sweet and that’s it. But that’s the canon romantic pairing. Rachel and Miles is a forced romantic pairing and they have no chemistry, no sparks, but they are the canon romantic pairing. Maybe the writers will do something romantic between Charlie and Monroe’s son. It would make much more sense than Charlie and Monroe.

• Rose says:

To be honest, the best sizzling chemistry between a female/male character on the show is between Rachel and Monroe. When they were together in the first season, it always seemed like they needed to get a room even though they were already inside a locked room or inside a locked bunker. There is a scene near the window, when Rachel makes Monroe think she’s about to kiss him, but she calls him a ‘son of a bitch’ instead. They got so close to each other and Monroe got completely lost on Rachel. I’ve never seen Monroe look at a woman the way he looked at Rachel during that moment. This is chemistry. This moment alone was better than anything that happened between Rachel and Miles. It’s truly a shame that the writers decided to make them enemies instead of lovers.

• Baileigh says:

“Charlie’s romantic pairing is Jason.”…..Until Monroe’s son is found. I am thinking that Charlie will be the focus of a love triangle between Jason and as of yet unnamed Monroe kid.

• Ace says:

Agreed. Monroe held Rachel hostage for 7 years. He was partly responsible for Ben and Danny’s deaths and threatened to kill everyone Rachel loves, all so she’d give him what he wants. His interactions with Rachel and Nora also held threats of sexual violence, though it could be debated on whether it ended at just threats or if he actually raped either woman. Given how obsessed he is with Miles, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did just to “have” something Miles “had”.

The idea of Charlie hooking up with Monroe is just…I can’t see any situation in which it would happen. She might learn to trust him as an ally and a friend, but even that is a stretch.

• Rose says:

I agree that Charlie and Monroe is just something that makes no sense. But people are seeing things that don’t exist. Monroe was sexually attracted to Rachel. She is a beautiful woman and he has always been a womanizer. Rachel was also filling the void left by Miles. Monroe was emotionally attached to Rachel. He wanted her knowledge, but he wanted her presence too. What he did was to play mind games with her and invade her personal space, making her uncomfortable, sometimes. However, Monroe never attempted to rape Rachel. Strausser is the one who did it. If Monroe had raped Rachel or had tried to rape Rachel, do you think Rachel would leave him alone with Charlie? I don’t think so. And I believe the writers would never try to redeem a character that raped a woman or tried to rape a woman? Rape is much more damaging than torture. The torture is already a very ugly subject and something that should be addressed if the writers want to really redeem Monroe (same thing with Miles). But rape is unacceptable.

• Cass says:

I can see it happening very easily, actually. Charlie finds out that Miles is her father and Rachel’s been lying to her for the last 20 years. Charlie retaliates by doing something to hurt Rachel in return–or in this case, doing someone, the guy who held Rachel captive for years and whom she blames for killing her son. And Monroe would be into it because it’s as close as he’s gotten to sleeping with Miles in a very long time.

• Pamela says:

I think there is LOTS of ambiguity in regards to Rachel, Miles and Monroe and the years she was their prisoner and fans are making assumptions they will probably end up being mistaken. I just read a hypothetical that puts Monroe as Charlie’s father. Now THAT would be creepy and horrible. That would turn me off the show in an instant. And those questioning the redemption of the anti-hero…hello? One dimensional characters are boring and not a good drama they make. It’s fun to watch a character getting their layers peeled. Nothing is black and white and this show definitely isn’t especially in the times they live. So yes, big fan of Charlie/Monroe storyline and think it could be a fantastic story arc. I was a huge fan of another couple: another Matheson daughter who fell in love with her dad’s best friend (Knots Landing). I’m wondering if Kripke et al will have the balls to roll with it instead of bail on it because some ‘people’ call it creepy. Whatever. I know at least twenty couples with a 20-year age difference and they’ve lasted longer than the rest of us. I say roll with it, Kripke. There are not many actors that have that kind of chemistry. Regardless, fantastic season. Kudos to cast & crew. My number one show to watch.

7. Fernando says:

Why is Sarah still around for episode 13 augh I think we should be gone
    Emily girl time to bring that red markers out and cross her out

• cas says:

I agree. So basically this pregnancy thing does nothing to scare off Sarah? Also, isn’t episode 13 after Emily is shot? Should be interesting as to why Sarah is still around with Daniel.

• Susannah says:

When I read that, I thought the same thing, Sara’s still there and getting a mother! Why?! Don’t care about her character at all. Now I see why Josh Bowman has a death wish for his character if this is the story he’s stuck with now.

8. Tom Charles says:

“So, this Haley/Andy-the-nanny romance on Modern Family is happening, right?”

NO! NO! I beg any being with the power to do so to not let this happen!

9. Lysh says:

I have no idea on Once, but I think it’s great that they’re adding more younger people. Like I imagined Ariel being a teenager, but not surprised she wasn’t one. And Joanna is great. And I know several teen girls heartbroken that Pan is Rumple’s dad and will maybe die/turn back into Malcolm.

10. Pamela says:

There is absolutely no chemistry between Jason and Charlie. #revolution

11. Lara says:

I was under the impression that Patrick was the product of Victoria’s rape by her mother’s husband. I remember her saying her mother kicked her out after he sneaked into Victoria’s bedroom one night. Then a few months later, she was a mother. I guess they never explicitly said it, but that appeared to be what they were going for. But then again, Revenge has never been very consistent.

• wingsstef says:

I was surprised by this too. I thought Patrick was from that creep too. But maybe she got pregnant by a guy that took her in after her mother kicked her out? The show changed writers recently so who knows.

• iMember says:

You’re under the right impression, because that is what happened. There’s nothing wrong with his father showing up and Victoria is on the celeb status, so I’m sure it would be easy for that creep to find her especially now that Patrick has shown up.

12. Anne says:

Dude, Patrick’s “ruggedly handsome” father is a cheating pedophile who raped Victoria when she was a child. There’s NOTHING sexy about a guy like that.

13. Mimi says:

Just a theory: HIMYM is going to China because Robin and Barney are going to adopt….

14. abz says:

Ugh, so this Sara will be sticking around Revenge a lot longer. :/

15. A says:

I feel like I am only watching Revolution right now to see of Charlie and Monroe will get together. I think the writers had plans for them from the beginning. The way he calls her Charlotte. I really hope they go there

16. wednesday says:

Oh please no! Get rid of Tori! She’s is ruining my show! She’s awful! The writers are totally misleading viewers too. One minute they say there is nothing going on between Vincent and & Tori now they say they’re going to explore it further! Are you trying to piss off the remaining loyal fans you have left! This sure isn’t going to attract new ones by destroying the heart of the show which was Vincent and Catherine! There definitely won’t be a 3rd season after this storyline for sure which is a real shame because the show had so much potential!

17. Babybop says:

Did I read that wrong, or does that say there’s going to be a rhyming episode of HIMYM? Meaning that everything they say rhymes?

• Goodbye Universe Guy says:

Yep, although not sure how the rhyming episode will be structured; there is an interview w/CS on YouTube [see link below] entitled – ‘Cobie Smulders Gets Her Rhyme On’, where she provides more details about this particular episode, which indeed, is coming up this Monday [11/15]: ‘Bedtime Stories’ –

I’m okay with the ‘time machine’ concept as CT has described, as long as it include some ‘flash forwards’. It sound like the ‘China episode’ might be one of those ‘dream-sequence’ type work, which can be funny, as long as they dovetail that into the storyline (as they did so well with ‘Trilogy Time.’ )

What I want most this season (besides some Ted-Robin-Barney open questions answered) is to see some flash forwards of the three couples and how they interact once Ted and Mother are married w/kids. How the holiday dinners work out, what the new dynamic is once all six are married, and so forth. Perhaps that final ‘slap-bet’ might take place at one of those future holiday gatherings. There was a scene last season [S8.16 – ‘Bad Crazy’] that showed Lily and Robin chatting over the course of years – that was a nice touch. I’d like to see more of that with all six over the course of years.

18. Broadwayfan says:

We were told HIMYM was going to give us the duck tie one more time; and, more importantly, THE THIRD (and final) SLAP! Make it count, Marshall…that’s all I ask.
    And I’m so glad Bob will be back on JUSTIFIED. Patton Oswalt was great on BURN NOTICE, also. Glad we can still have him with Raylan and the gang.

• Delirious says:

HIMYM… “There’s a lot of crazy time machine, structural jumpiness coming up that I think people will enjoy” – I’m actually choosing to read that as “shark jumpiness”, considering it comes right after “crazy time machine”

19. hannah says:

I really love the chemistry between Monroe and Charlie and i would find it very interesting if explored. I like that they are redeeming Monroe he is a character with many layers that has been affected by the myriad events in his life and the situations he got into. I can understand his transformation in relation to the change of the status quo. I would also love to see whst triggered the changes in Miles’ transformations. I am not one to judge about the age difference-it happens in real life as well. As for where Monroe’s orders led to i believe in forgiveness and the fact that some emotions cannot be helped or controlled(Charlie).

20. Delirious says:

Speaking of sending Q’s based on promos… Matt, you should check promos when answering as well, I’m afraid. :(
    The photo you posted from tomorrow’s Walking Dead episode, well, it doesn’t come as much of a surprise, considering we saw Martinez find the Gov in that hole he fell in with the kid, and in the “on the next episode” thing at the end of the episode, we saw that he was gonna be with Martinez at least for the episode, since we hear him tell the Gov something along the lines of “here, I’m the boss, and you’ll follow my orders”, or whatever.
    So, yeah, sorry, but it doesn’t really come off as new… :S

21. Jake says:

I definitely think Rachel has chemistry with Miles and Monroe. I also think from the beginning Monroe and Rachel just have chemistry whether as lover or enemies the room temp goes up whenever they have a scene together. People we have to remember this is a dystopia storyline and rules and morals do not apply. Yes Charlie/Monroe have onscreen chemistry which happens in a lot of shows. I hated Charlie last year thought she was a horrible actress this season, when she is on screen with Rachel/Miles/Monroe she is likable. Jason and Charlie really do not have chemistry together. Those 4 have really taken over the show. It is hard not to like Arron because he has some good one liners. I think Season 2 has been awesome. Would it be creepy if Monroe/Charlie got together it depends on what Monroe’s relationship with Rachel was.. I like the Miles/Rachel relationship, however i do feel that Monroe and Rachel really heat up the screens with their scenes.

22. Sunshine says:

Ugh. NO TORI on BATB. I find myself wanting to fast forward thru every scene she’s in. I couldn’t stand the actress on the OLTL reboot and she’s even worse on BATB. Don’t mess with VinCat for this foolishness. Want a season 3?!?! Drop this story arc ASAP!!

23. Howdy! I’m at work surfing around your blog from
    my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the excellent work!