Ratings: Criminal Minds and CSI Hit Highs, Arrow Down, Revolution Dips With Fall Finale

Ratings Criminal MindsCBS’ Criminal Minds this Wednesday scared up 12.4 million total viewers and a 2.8 demo rating (per finals), rising 6 percent and a tenth to hit and tie season highs.

Opening the Eye’s night, Survivor (10.2 mil/2.5) added a few eyeballs but was flat in the demo. And CSI closed things out with 11.2 mil/2.1, rising 5 percent (to a season high) and two tenths.

Elsewhere….

ABC | The Middle (8.5 mil/2.3) dipped a tenth, Back in the Game (6.1 mil/1.6) slipped two tenths (to a season low). Modern Family (10.2 mil/3.4) was down 7 and 10 percent, while Super Fun Night (5.5 mil/1.8) dropped two tenths. Nashville (5.8 mil/1.6) ticked up a tenth to match a seven-week high.

RELATED | Nashville Recap: Me Against the Music Company

NBC | Of the peacock’s pair of fall finales, Revolution (5.4 mil/1.4) ticked down a tenth to a series low while SVU (6 mil/1.6) was flat.

RELATED | Post Mortem: Revolution Boss on Aaron’s ‘Dangerous’ Vision, Rachel/Miles’ Future

FOX | The X Factor (5.5 mil/1.7) was flat.

RELATED | The X Factor Top 10 Performance Recap: …And It’s Getting More and More Absurd

THE CW | Arrow (2.71 mil/1.0) inexplicably fell 19 and 17 percent, but Tomorrow People (1.7 mil/0.6) was rock steady.

RELATED | Arrow Recap: Back With a Vengeance

1. TL says:

ARROW was awesome last night!!! And I thought THE TOMORROW PEOPLE had a decent episode, finally a move in a good direction. Wednesday night is my hot CW night.

2. Shelley says:

Arrow was AMAZING last night. It’s a shame that some people missed out.

3. Jenny says:

Yes arrow was sooo good!

4. b says:

Arrow was great last night. It was like a finale or midseason finale.

5. George Kon says:

******* is back in the arrow what a great ending !!!!!!

6. JC says:

I wonder what caused Arrow to drop so much? :(

7. Shaun says:

Count Vertigo is just horrible on Arrow,can see why people might have skipped.TTP was horrible too,waste of a decent bad guy.

8. LC says:

So, is it just me or is Revolution going in a…..I don’t know… weird direction? I’ve been watching the last few weeks just to see if it gets better, but honestly, I think I’m done. Sad because they have a really fabulous cast. Maybe I’m alone in this opinion and that’s fine if I am…just wanted to see if anyone else is as thrown by the direction of the show as I have been.

9. Eric7740 says:

Amell Wednesday’s on the CW!!! The Tomorrow People is getting better with every episode!

10. Fernando says:

I stop watching TTP because I’m rooting more for Reign, I hope it comes back this week with another .7 or grows

Arrow had a great episode last night, it’s still a great show for CW, I think the 100 should be place on wed after arrow and move TTP on Fridays with BATB but it won’t happen, Star Crossed can be put with HOD on Mondays. I just don’t want HOD on Fridays but I can see it going there

• nate says:

what the Reign have to do with TTP ?? the come on completely separate nights

• Dav says:

Fernando, unless you are a Nielsen household it doesn’t matter if you watch the show or not. If you stopped because you don’t like the show that’s fine but if you stopped because you thought your might affect the ratings of one over the other then I’m afraid all you are really doing is depriving yourself of some entertainment.

11. wrstlgirl says:

Wow, I haven’t watched Arrow yet but I wonder what’s causing these big drops in ratings. And I really like TTP, it is getting interesting.

12. GildedRose says:

Arrow was great last night. I was expecting a drop from last week thought just because it sounded like they set some kind of series high. So with the drop, does that mean Arrow is back to being more inline with it’s “normal” ratings? Either way… still a good episode. I enjoyed it.

13. Jane says:

Supernatural fell Tuesday night and It was really good. They blamed it on the Gaga special they had on before it but I wonder if something is going on with CW count.

14. CBWBDK1 says:

I’m glad he took care of count Vertigo. He was terrible. Seth Gabel is no Heath Ledger. He should not try to act like the joker.

15. Mr. Sunshine says:

This season Arrow has been awesome. And, the reveal at the end was so unexpected!

16. mandy says:

CBS has very little competition on this night. Save for MF, what else is there? NBC, please get your sh** together. SVU can no longer promote a night; move it to 10pm, somewhere.

17. Aimee says:

Yay for Criminal Minds! Still going strong after all these years.

18. Ella says:

Frankly, I think a lot of fans are getting frustrated with Arrow’s wayward fall into the typical CW melodrama ditch with all this Ollicity nonsense. It started off as a great, action-packed series which was faithful to the comics…this so called romance between Arrow and Felicity exists solely because the tweenie fans are pushing for it. Ridiculous.

19. Sunshine says:

Love love loved the “Captain” of reveals at the end of Arrow. Made this 40 y/o as giddy as a tween. Lol.
    i’m sure some won’t understand the Capt reference. ;)
    Granted the reveal about Thea…. I saw that coming since Season 1!!!
    No to olicity! Ugh. I like them as friends. Why can’t they just be good friends and confidantes. I like him with Laurel. I actually see the potential there.