Ratings: Criminal Minds and CSI Hit Highs, Arrow Down, Revolution Dips With Fall Finale

Get More: News, Ratings

Ratings Criminal MindsCBS’ Criminal Minds this Wednesday scared up 12.4 million total viewers and a 2.8 demo rating (per finals), rising 6 percent and a tenth to hit and tie season highs.

Opening the Eye’s night, Survivor (10.2 mil/2.5) added a few eyeballs but was flat in the demo. And CSI closed things out with 11.2 mil/2.1, rising 5 percent (to a season high) and two tenths.

Elsewhere….

ABC | The Middle (8.5 mil/2.3) dipped a tenth, Back in the Game (6.1 mil/1.6) slipped two tenths (to a season low). Modern Family (10.2 mil/3.4) was down 7 and 10 percent, while Super Fun Night (5.5 mil/1.8) dropped two tenths. Nashville (5.8 mil/1.6) ticked up a tenth to match a seven-week high.

RELATED | Nashville Recap: Me Against the Music Company

NBC | Of the peacock’s pair of fall finales, Revolution (5.4 mil/1.4) ticked down a tenth to a series low while SVU (6 mil/1.6) was flat.

RELATED | Post Mortem: Revolution Boss on Aaron’s ‘Dangerous’ Vision, Rachel/Miles’ Future

FOX | The X Factor (5.5 mil/1.7) was flat.

RELATED | The X Factor Top 10 Performance Recap: …And It’s Getting More and More Absurd

THE CW | Arrow (2.71 mil/1.0) inexplicably fell 19 and 17 percent, but Tomorrow People (1.7 mil/0.6) was rock steady.

RELATED | Arrow Recap: Back With a Vengeance

Comments (29)

• ARROW was awesome last night!!! And I thought THE TOMORROW PEOPLE had a decent episode, finally a move in a good direction. Wednesday night is my hot CW night.

Comment by TL – November 21, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow was AMAZING last night. It’s a shame that some people missed out.

Comment by Shelley – November 21, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes arrow was sooo good!

Comment by Jenny – November 21, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow was great last night. It was like a finale or midseason finale.

Comment by b – November 21, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ******* is back in the arrow what a great ending !!!!!!

Comment by George Kon – November 21, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder what caused Arrow to drop so much? :(

Comment by JC – November 21, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Count Vertigo is just horrible on Arrow,can see why people might have skipped.TTP was horrible too,waste of a decent bad guy.

Comment by Shaun – November 21, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Seth Gabel tries to act like the joker and the love triangle on TTP is terrible.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – November 21, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I loved that actor on Fringe but Count Vertigo is too over the top and just looks like a silly caricature.

Comment by Olive – November 22, 2013 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, is it just me or is Revolution going in a…..I don’t know… weird direction? I’ve been watching the last few weeks just to see if it gets better, but honestly, I think I’m done. Sad because they have a really fabulous cast. Maybe I’m alone in this opinion and that’s fine if I am…just wanted to see if anyone else is as thrown by the direction of the show as I have been.

Comment by LC – November 21, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m loving Revolution this season :-) I just hate the time slot they put it in.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 21, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the show has gotten better but it’s still tough sledding…. with its expense, how can it survive past this season???

Comment by Doug H – November 21, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not sure it will but I’m going to stick with it anyway and see where it goes.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 21, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m loving season way more than season 1. The tone wasn’t dark enough for a dystopian drama. The tone is way darker this season.

Comment by Olive – November 22, 2013 01:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amell Wednesday’s on the CW!!! The Tomorrow People is getting better with every episode!

Comment by Eric7740 – November 21, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stop watching TTP because I’m rooting more for Reign, I hope it comes back this week with another .7 or grows

Arrow had a great episode last night, it’s still a great show for CW, I think the 100 should be place on wed after arrow and move TTP on Fridays with BATB but it won’t happen, Star Crossed can be put with HOD on Mondays. I just don’t want HOD on Fridays but I can see it going there

Comment by Fernando – November 21, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what the Reign have to do with TTP ?? the come on completely separate nights

Comment by nate – November 21, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same network, if TTP fails then Reign might get a season 2 pick up. I watch both shows but if I had to pick it would be TTP :-) I find Reign a bit boring.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 21, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They’re on the same network, competing for renewal

Comment by Brandy – November 21, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fernando, unless you are a Nielsen household it doesn’t matter if you watch the show or not. If you stopped because you don’t like the show that’s fine but if you stopped because you thought your might affect the ratings of one over the other then I’m afraid all you are really doing is depriving yourself of some entertainment.

Comment by Dav – November 21, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I haven’t watched Arrow yet but I wonder what’s causing these big drops in ratings. And I really like TTP, it is getting interesting.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 21, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow was great last night. I was expecting a drop from last week thought just because it sounded like they set some kind of series high. So with the drop, does that mean Arrow is back to being more inline with it’s “normal” ratings? Either way… still a good episode. I enjoyed it.

Comment by GildedRose – November 21, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural fell Tuesday night and It was really good. They blamed it on the Gaga special they had on before it but I wonder if something is going on with CW count.

Comment by Jane – November 21, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad he took care of count Vertigo. He was terrible. Seth Gabel is no Heath Ledger. He should not try to act like the joker.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – November 21, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season Arrow has been awesome. And, the reveal at the end was so unexpected!

Comment by Mr. Sunshine – November 21, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS has very little competition on this night. Save for MF, what else is there? NBC, please get your sh** together. SVU can no longer promote a night; move it to 10pm, somewhere.

Comment by mandy – November 21, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Criminal Minds! Still going strong after all these years.

Comment by Aimee – November 21, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Frankly, I think a lot of fans are getting frustrated with Arrow’s wayward fall into the typical CW melodrama ditch with all this Ollicity nonsense. It started off as a great, action-packed series which was faithful to the comics…this so called romance between Arrow and Felicity exists solely because the tweenie fans are pushing for it. Ridiculous.

Comment by Ella – November 21, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love loved the “Captain” of reveals at the end of Arrow. Made this 40 y/o as giddy as a tween. Lol.
    i’m sure some won’t understand the Capt reference. ;)
    Granted the reveal about Thea…. I saw that coming since Season 1!!!
    No to olicity! Ugh. I like them as friends. Why can’t they just be good friends and confidantes. I like him with Laurel. I actually see the potential there.

Comment by Sunshine – November 24, 2013 01:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post