Fox's Midseason Plan: Glee Returns to Tuesday, Mindy's Big Hiatus, The Following's NFL Boost

Fox Midseason Schedule 2014Glee is going home, returning to the Tuesday lead-off spot this spring.

The musical dramedy’s homecoming was one of several moves denoted in Fox’s midseason schedule.

PHOTOS | Glee Sneak Peek: More Puppet Pictures!

The nuts-and-bolts of it all:

* Glee, which airs its “lost Christmas episode” winter finale on Dec. 5, will return Tuesday, Feb. 25. Dads will have finaled by then and The Mindy Project will be on hiatus from Jan. 28 (its winter finale) until April 1, when it comes back with a double-episode spring opener.

* Fox’s Tuesday comedy block will thusly be scaled down to just the 9 o’clock hour, where New Girl will lead into Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

RELATED | ABC’s Midseason Plan: Revenge Is on the Move, Killer Women Tuesday, Suburgatory‘s Back

* The Following will launch Season 2 with a two-night event, starting Sunday, Jan. 19 (following the NFC Championship Game) and then continuing in its regular Mondays-at-9 time slot. (Sleepy Hollow‘s season finale in turn airs an hour earlier on Jan. 20, at 8 pm.)

* Greg Kinnear’s Rake drama will bow Thursday, Jan. 23 at 9/8c.

* Enlisted will premiere Friday, Jan. 10 at 9:30 pm, leading out of Raising Hope.

Comments (96)

• No, Glee. NCIS, PLL, and Agents of Shield all are on then. :(

Comment by Zorkel – November 21, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s better than greys anatomy, crazy ones and Sean saves the world

Comment by Jake – November 21, 2013 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, that 8 pm on Tuesday will be really packed. Looks like it’s DVR time come February…

Comment by Steve F. – November 21, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I only watch Agents of Shield of the shows mentioned but good luck juggling your shows. I think most if not all of those are online at least. I have the time slot mambo on Monday myself, so I feel your pain.

Comment by WingsStef – November 26, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glee might be on at 9 (I’m not 100% sure about this) but I know PLL & Agents are on at 8. So hopefully for us, Glee is on at 9, otherwise it’s going to be a rough couple of months

Comment by Maya Papaya – December 27, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Glee is on at 8:00 – same time as The Voice.

Comment by Linda – February 5, 2014 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FOX is so desparate. Moving glee is not going to help its ratings at all. Send to Friday to die quickly. So sick of seeing it try to hold on to the paltry 4 m viewers & FOX shelves quality shows like mindy project. smh

Comment by lalaland – November 21, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So instead Fox should try and hold on to the 2 millions people who watch The Mindy Project?

Comment by chris – November 21, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Quality shows are quality b1tch regardless. I believe their demo is better than glee anyway. Regardless, Glee has been slowly dying for 2 seasons now..just put it & us out of misery.

Comment by lalaland – November 21, 2013 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you are so miserable, there’s something called a remote. Please use it!

Comment by abz – November 21, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It has not been dying, it actually outranks the X factor.

Comment by Jake – November 21, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If that is your definition of ‘not dying’ then you are easy to please.

Comment by ben – November 21, 2013 06:44 PM PDT
        • It already has an end date. Next season is its last so why bother complaining?

Comment by dude – November 21, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are aware that it’s ALREADY been renewed for a sixth season, right? There is no “quick death”. The show will continue to air for the next 18 months or so (accounting for in-between seasons off time).

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 21, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Better writing is the only thing that’s going to help Glee’s ratings. That and if they quit with the ridiculously long hiatuses. I wouldn’t even bother trying to keep up with it anymore if it weren’t for DVR. No wonder the ratings are dismal!

Comment by Kay – January 9, 2014 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This long hiatus though in particular was brought on by Cory’s death and them needing more time to rework some of the original plans they may have had. I agree about the improved writing, but I don’t fault them this season for needing a longer hiatus.

Comment by abz – January 9, 2014 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glee has actually over 10 million US viewers once DVR, on demand, Hulu etc are added in

Comment by Linda – February 5, 2014 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah. Moving to Tuesday will just further kill Glee.

Comment by Amanda – November 21, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How do you kill a show that’s already been renewed? It’s not getting cancelled.

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 21, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It already has been. It will end in may 2015.

Comment by Marco – November 22, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s not a cancellation, that’s the show running its course. The haters want it to “die” now. They’re in for a massive disappointment.

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 22, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s dead anyway with the final season announced, so why complain?

Comment by Sam – November 21, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FOX is always all over the place with their scheduling. I know they’re probably doing the two-night premiere for The Following so it will get more viewers, but they already announced that it was returning January 20, and now they change it. They just did this with Almost Human and Bones. Bones was supposed to move to Fridays on November 8, and then Almost Human would premere in its timeslot, then a couple weeks before that was supposed to happen they say just kidding, and announce a two-night premiere for Almost Human, and wait until November 15 to put Bones on Fridays.

Comment by Staci – November 21, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2 months without mindy!!! WHAT THE HELL!
    i cant understand why fox hasnt decided to pull the plug on glee this season. dedicating to another season makes NO SENSE!

Comment by Sokratis – November 21, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fox needs to end Glee. It stinks. But, I’m not into Mindy either. Moving shows from 1 night to another just makes the viewers of those shows disgusted. Now, moving Glee won’t ever help it any.

Comment by smc – November 21, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mindy is the best show FOX currently has on air. Why is Kevin Reilly taking this show off the air for months? He’s clearly losing it. It could be better. Then. The Office. Oh yeah. Which he turned down.

Comment by Bigfan – November 21, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey Bigfan, Don’t you worry. I’m a big Mindy fan and the winter break was already planned by the writing staff at TMP. This was not a forced hiatus from Fox. The show will return to it’s regular slot come April 1 for spring. This happens to fit Fox’s new format of some shows splitting their seasons. Less repeats, while Fox inserts all their special/sports schedule. You know, The World Series, NFC Championship and The Super Bowl. The Mindy Project will thrive!!!!!

Comment by buckyr64 – November 21, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Apparently the show was running the production costs high with all the guest stars, and the writers are going to “regroup” during the hiatus. Sounds like a network forced hiatus to me…

Comment by JR – November 21, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • They let them hire Adam Pally as a regular. Why would you do that if you were concerned about the show’s budget? They could’ve just agreed to him as recurring and saved money. It’s a sign they support the show if they let them spend that on cast and guest stars. How much did Fringe cost? Probably more to make. If you ask me, New Girl is the show that needs time off to regroup. This season and some of last has been rough. As far as cost, they spend way more time shooting different lines for every scene and time runs up the budget big time. You’d think even if they were gonna let TMP go, they’d work harder to save New Girl from a quality stand point. Mindy’s writers are doing nothing wrong. I’m a NG fan and I’m rooting for it. If it’s bothering me, I can’t imagine how they expect to pull in new people.

Comment by S. – November 21, 2013 08:01 PM PDT
      • Because the network has to stretch 22 episodes of Mindy over a 39-week timeframe (Sept. 1st to May 31st). My math skills tell me that’s 17 weeks of either no show or repeats. Their winter break will be 9 weeks.

Comment by Bob – November 22, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why wouldn’t you at least TRY debuting Enlisted in the Dads spot? That to me is a no-brainer and might completely revitalize your Tuesday block. Who are these scheduling people at FOX? Are they the same ones that never promote New Girl during football?

Comment by RP – November 21, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!!
      OMG just based on the trailer alone it would pair PERFECTLY with Brooklyn 9-9. Friday night after Raising Hope (which returned to dismal ratings) …it’s certain to be canceled. :(

Comment by Will – November 22, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh, don’t even bring up Enlisted. SOOOO much wrong with it! Not even remotely like real army life. It will end after half a season, mark my words.

Comment by Kay – January 9, 2014 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh..now I have to remember that Glee will be on Tuesdays, and I was just getting used to it on Thursdays. Kinda liked it better on Thursdays as I’m home at 9. Well, there is only a year & 1/2 left of it. Curious to see how much more of the New York story line there will be once it returns in late February!

Comment by Cat – November 21, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee will do much better on Tuesdays. Thursday were allready packed by ABC dramas and NBC comedy’s. FOX had no business moving it to Thursdays much less 9pm. Expessully with NBC running a minute over and screwing up DVRs everywhere

Comment by Tony – November 21, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly

Comment by Jake – November 21, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know, I’m personally so sick of the cheap tactic that NBC uses to prevent DVR usage by running shows 1 minute over. Sometimes I feel like not recording their shows for that reason. Plus, they don’t actually give extra show, they throw in extra commercials instead. Cheesy!!

Comment by buckyr64 – November 21, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too!! Its annoying and deceptive.

Comment by Liz – November 21, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you know there’s a setting on your DVR where can alter the end time of a recording for however many minutes you like right?

Comment by Will – November 22, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That doesn’t work for Season pass or when you auto record all new episodes of a show, one of the joys of a DVR is not having to manually set the times.

Comment by Chris – November 28, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you’re lucky your DVR might have a feature where it records an extra five minutes after. I hate that Fox does that though. I feel like the people in charge of scheduling on Fox are all morons.

Comment by Kay – January 9, 2014 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I think it’s decent counter programming. I doubt Glee, Agents of Shield, and whatever NCSINYLA crap is on share too terribly much crossover audience.

Comment by Et al – November 21, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU! It being moved to Thursdays is why I had to start watching online (I’ve been with Grey’s Anatomy since season 1!)

Comment by Greg – December 2, 2013 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s up against The Voice though, and even when Glee’s ratings were great, they deteriorated when up against The Voice.

Comment by Linda – February 5, 2014 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooo FOX whyyyyyyy, don’t do this to Mindy! I feel like the only reason I still watch New Girl is because it’s in between Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Mindy Project so I might as well just record them all. With Mindy on hiatus, I might just stop watching New Girl altogether.

Comment by erin – November 21, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Erin, let’s be friends. These are my sentiments exactly! New Girl has totally lost me this season and is one of the last shows I watch on my DVR. I can’t get enough Brooklyn Nine Nine and Mindy is my fav comedy going right now.

Comment by Meredith – November 21, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can I join in. I always feel like I’m the only one watching and rooting for The Mindy Project. I hate what has happened to New Girl and how Nick and Jess feel forced instead of gradually moving them together. TMP does it right with the Danny/Mindy friendship/romance. You don’t have to rush it if the chemistry is real.

Comment by buckyr64 – November 21, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • How exactly is the TMP taking it’s time any more than New Girl did? TMP is only 9 episodes into it’s second season and it’s already hinting very heavily at the Mindy/Danny romance. I feel like people forget that New Girl was on a whole year before the Mindy Project premiered. You can’t really compare the timeline.

Comment by sue – November 21, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Add me to the mix! Love Mindy and Brooklyn Nine Nine! Used to love New Girl, but this year hasn’t been good for ANY of the characters, not just Nick and Jess.

Comment by JM – November 22, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m so with you, Erin. I love TMP and I’m not liking what they’ve done to New Girl. The romance between Nick and Jess now feels so forced, when originally it was progressing at a good rate. Now all of them seem obnoxious. Mindy, however, has got a great mix going on and I love Mindy’s whimsical way of seeing herself and the people in her world. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!

Comment by buckyr64 – November 21, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, too, Erin! It’s especially true when I’m actually home on a Tuesday night and figure, oh, Brooklyn Nine-Nine (which I love) is over, what should I do until The Mindy Project (which I also love) is on? New Girl it is. Although, I do disagree with some of the other repliers…I don’t mind Nick and Jess that much (it’s definitely over the top, but that’s what I expected), but I feel like they’ve made Schmidt and Winston so weird this season. Like an unwatchable kind of weird. I really enjoyed Winston with Daisy for like that 1 episode but now with the cat stuff, everything he does is just so cringe-worthy. And Schmidt getting pissed at Nick and Jess even though HE was the one two-timing Elizabeth and Cece was just ridiculous.

Comment by Megan – November 22, 2013 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nononono not the Mindy Project. Even when I quit Glee it still finds a way to disappoint me.

Comment by Ashley – November 21, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • putting glee against powerhouse NCIS is a huge mistake.

Comment by Manda – November 21, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah because they completely have the same demographic. *eyeroll*

Comment by Kat – November 21, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well you have pll, agents of shield, and the originals

Comment by w – November 21, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Glee glee getting a reduced episode count or will it still be the regular 22?

Comment by abz – November 21, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They renewed it for 22 episodes this season (five) and the next one too.

Comment by omar – November 21, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ok thanks. Yeah I knew they did but I thought they may have had to reconsider because of the whole Cory/Finn situation

Comment by abz – November 21, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee on tuesday going back to 8 PM, with New Girl at 9? Or is it moving to 9 on Tues, with the comedies elsewhere?

Comment by etcmd – November 21, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glee is on at 8:00 – same time as The. Voice which is not good. New Girl is on at 9:00.

Comment by Linda – February 5, 2014 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t Dads get a full season?

Comment by Jon – November 21, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. “Finaled” may be a strong word, but there are no signs it will be back after then.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 21, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noo, dont touch the Mindy Project!! Glee needs to GO!

Comment by SharonR – November 21, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree, just the best show on tv. I’m hoping Fox stays with it, like NBC stayed with 30 Rock.

Comment by xoxoprgossipgirl – November 21, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just really want them to go through with the idea of moving the entire show to NYC. I’ve still been watching Glee since “The Quarterback” but have been fast forwarding through 90 percent of the show, and just watching the NYC parts. It makes it much easier to stomach since I actually care about that storyline.

Comment by Jake – November 21, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Translation: the business geniuses at FOX haven’t learned their lesson yet and still won’t stand up to he-who-shall-not-be-named and therefore deal with the real reasons Glee’s ratings are plummeting. Brilliant move.

When I think about what an awesome show it was and what a wreck it’s been since the end of S3, The Walking Dead’s Greene barn automatically comes to mind lol. I mean, if they can’t find a cure there comes a moment they HAVE to put it out of its misery.

Comment by Olivia – November 21, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ryan Murphy is just wasting his time on too many other shows, which are complete crap. The writing has been awful since the end of Season 3. He’s not even trying anymore.

Comment by Kay – January 9, 2014 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel like Glee is now written by a nerdy thirteen year old fanfiction writer instead of the same people who created such a great show.

Comment by Kay – January 9, 2014 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It wouldn’t be bad if it were written by ONE nerdy fanfiction writer. Unfortunately it feels like each episode is written by three different writers who don’t talk to each other. And the next episode is written by three different writers. Or perhaps these 20 writers throw scenes in a box and the producers pull them out at random.

Comment by Guest001 – January 25, 2014 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited for the New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine hour.

Comment by Lecholls – November 21, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • These are the only two shows I watch the Tuesday line-up for. Hopefully Glee will be a better lead-in for both instead of Dads.

Comment by deaht – November 21, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice to see Fox giving Brooklyn Nine-Nine the best possible chance to succeed. Between the numbers it’s already putting up (while certainly not great, it’s still their second best sitcom in the key demo), the post-Super Bowl episode, and now airing after New Girl, it shouldn’t have too much of a problem getting a second season. It’s easily the best new comedy of the season, so that is definitely good news.

Comment by Superhero – November 21, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • for me is the best decision for Glee, thursday has been so complicated since season 4. But I’m really hope that we could see finally graduate Blaine, Sam , Artie and Tina, and then we can finally found about if the producers like to be in Ohio or NY

Comment by Fernanda – November 21, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hah ha ha. :) Sadly FOX you still do not have a clue. The show should have ended after Season 1. Just put it in your Friday Night deathslot.

Comment by Dusty Shull – November 21, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s going on with Surviving Jack? That looks really funny. I hope FOX doesn’t burn it off over summer

Comment by Daniel – November 21, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! What is FOX doing with this show? I need Chris Meloni back in my life!!!

Comment by Ron – November 21, 2013 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • At one point it was announced that “Surviving Jack” would be Thursdays at 8:30 in spring with the Idol results show downsized a halfhour during those weeks (but still an hour the first several weeks). Since this release doesn’t mention that, I’m a bit unsure now. I think “Us & Them” will go the way of “The Goodwin Games.”

Comment by jvogs24 – November 21, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • quit complaining only one more season

Comment by Tristan John Wannet – November 21, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Moving Glee to Tuesday at 9pm would have been smarter. WAY too much competition at 8pm with NCIS, SHIELD, PLL, and The Originals. Fox is getting to be as bad as NBC with its moves. It’s like they’re trying to kill Glee and Bones, both shows which produced great numbers for them in the past.

Comment by Jillian – November 21, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its good they are moving Glee’s timeslot because it’s current slot is the worst. I can only record one show to my DVR at a time so with time shifting I can only record Grey’s, Reign and Crazy Ones so Glee ends up the odd show out ( for me, I live in Canada so Reign comes on at a different time). No word on when Gang Related, Us & Them and Surviving Jack will air–all 3 look like good shows. I have zero interest in Rake.

Comment by Ally Oop – November 21, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I believe you have “The Following” premiere wrong. The release I’ve seen says it simply premieres on Monday and that it’s new series “Rake” that’s getting the two-night treatment with football boost.

Comment by jvogs24 – November 21, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those plans have changed. The network felt male-skewing The Following would do better.

Comment by RJ – November 21, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thanks, guess I missed that – though it’s true it probably will do better, don’t they want Rake to get sampled? What are they going to replace it with if it flops?

Comment by jvogs24 – November 21, 2013 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooo Mindy!! I am so going to miss this show, best comedy of the season.!

Comment by Vissy – November 22, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too crowded on Tuesdays!! Not giving up Originals and NCIS on my DVR.

Comment by JAO – November 22, 2013 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Moving glee back to Tuesdays isn’t going to cure its ills. Move it to the future say 7 years making them current age. Have Brittana and Klaine married. Blaine fathers the Brittana baby with Britt. Kurt fathers the Klaine baby with Santana. Have a joint birthday party. Pair up some of the old New Directions bringing back the original cast. Yes even Dianna. Work in flashback how they got where they are. Then look into the future. And hey they can still sing and dance. But they screwed up royally when they thought they could give us 2.0 versions of the originals. People just never clicked with the newbies. And has anyone noticed that since Heather isn’t there that they throw in like 50 dancing extras to compensate? Yeah that’s how important she is to this show. Glee isn’t perfect, far from it but it still has some very talented actors if only somebody knew how to write for them. Ryan has AHS so he’s really only interested in that and his new show. He should let Ian and Brad take over or someone that cares at this point to help out.
    They thought bringing in Demi and Adam would boost their ratings. It was an epic fail. We don’t want gimmicks, we want quality and continuity. It’s not that much to ask.

Comment by Renee – November 22, 2013 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Klaine/Brittana babies idea is completely insane. You’ve got your Klaine, please let Brittana go.

Comment by Kay – January 9, 2014 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I canceled my DVR subscription to “The Following” because it is just too damn violent. It really crosses a line. This show as well as others such as “Hannibal,” “Hostages” and “Dexter” treat murder like it is just an “oopsie,” a forgivable mistake or a suitable option or a rush or a bucket-list top 10. I hate to go all Tipper Gore on this, but I believe shows like these are chipping away at our millennials’-old taboo against murder, and may tip young or impressionable or unstable viewers over the edge toward violence. So “The Following” may be returning mid-season, but I will not be watching.

Comment by Suzy – November 22, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All of these shows treat murder as a dark and disturbing act. Glee, instead, has a habit of romanticizing abuse. Which is worse?

Comment by Marco – November 22, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i really tried to like the mindy project but it’s just painful to watch. but i love the following about time tv other than cable did a dark but compelling show

Comment by sarah – November 22, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Mindy Project has shown a great deal of improvement. The writing is much wittier than New Girl. I can’t believe I said that since I was such a New Girl supporter. However, NG has reduced itself into childish nonsense. The characters are incredibly obnoxious now.

Comment by Tania – November 22, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My suggestion for a FOX schedule remake.

Sunday
    7pm Almost Human
    8pm The Following
    [These show would benefit from football.]

Monday
    7pm Bones
    8pm Rake
    [Procedurals on when CBS is airing comedies and ABC and NBC are airing reality.]

Tuesday
    7pm Simpsons
    Bob’s Burger
    8pm Family Guy
    American Dad
    [Strong comedy night transplanted.]

Wednesday
    7pm American Idol
    8pm Brooklyn 99
    Dads
    [Slim Idol down to just an hour and let comedies enjoy the AI halo effect.]

Thursday
    7pm Idol: Results
    8pm New Girl
    Mindy Project
    [The same strategy as Wednesday.]

Friday
    7pm Glee
    8pm Hell’s Kitchen
    [Something has to air on Fridays, why not burn off Glee with cheap reality?]

Comment by Ginger – November 25, 2013 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is ridiculous! As someone who tries to stay interested in glee, it’s getting extremely annoying. First they take a month off, apparently because of mlb playoffs, now 2 months??? Not to mention that it will only be their 9th or 10th episode when they return.

Comment by Travis – November 26, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when is Mindy coming back? I haven’t seen a new episode since Dec 3 and wondered if this was a premature start to the hiatus instead of being from Jan 28?

Comment by Amy – December 16, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Out of all the shows you guys are discussing Raising Hopeis the best. Very funny. Chloride Leachman is awesome. If they cancel that now they haven’t got a brain between them. The Mindy
    project is also a very good watch. Glee fkatout sucks. Its geared for high schoolers and musical lovers. I am sick of shows being moved around. I have a schedule of what I watch and just when I’m set they move em around again. Wish they’d consider moving Rake to a different time slot because I’d really like to watch it but sorry, already dedicated to CBS. And no I don’t have a dvr

Comment by Christine – January 19, 2014 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post