ABC's Midseason Plan: Revenge Is on the Move, Killer Women Target Tuesday, Suburgatory's Back

ABC Midseason Schedule 2014Revenge will be served a little bit later when the ABC drama returns from its winter hiatus.

Per the midseason schedule released by the Alphabet network, Revenge will return as originally planned — on Sunday, March 9 — but in a later time slot, 10/9c.

Taking Revenge’s place in the 9 o’clock hour is the Omar Epps-fronted freshman drama Resurrection, which bows that night.

As previously reported, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal are airing split seasons, and thus will have prolonged breaks after airing their winter finales on Dec. 12 and 15. (Nashville, however, will maintain a presence throughout the winter with four episodes airing across January/February.)

Also of note: Suburgatory will premiere Season 3 on Wednesday, Jan. 15, at 8:30 pm, while The Quest, which was to replace Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, is being held for summer. Season 2 of The Taste will instead claim Thursday’s lead-off spot. (Wonderland airs its winter finale Dec. 12, returns in the spring.)

RELATED | ABC’s Trophy Wife and The Goldbergs Get Full-Season Orders, Super Fun Night Extended, Back in the Game to End

All told, ABC’s midseason plan lays out like this:

THURSDAY, JANUARY 2
8 pm The Taste (two hours, every week)
10 pm The Assets [new series]

The Assets is an eight-part limited series based on the real life events of CIA counter-intelligence officer Sandy Grimes (played by Broadchurch’s Jodie Whittaker).

MONDAY, JANUARY 6
8 pm The Bachelor

TUESDAY, JANUARY 7
10 pm Killer Women [new series; click for details]

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15
8:30 pm Suburgatory

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26
9:30 pm Mixology [new series; click for details]

SUNDAY, MARCH 9
9 pm Resurrection [new series; click for details]
10 pm Revenge

TUESDAY, MARCH 11
10 pm Mind Games [new series; click for details]

Comments (117)

• Not sure I like that move for Revenge…doesn’t bode well for its future, IMO. Everything else they have put in that slot the past few years has tanked miserably. Then again, those were new shows without a dedicated fanbase. Hope it works out well!!

Comment by JB – November 19, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Revenge is on it’s 3rd season, it only needs one more season to reach syndication and it is owned by ABC. It’s 4th season is pretty much a sure thing.

Comment by iMember – November 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Since when do Drama get sold into Syndication? Soapnet isnt around anymore Revenge isnt gonna get sold into Syndication

Comment by ggny – November 19, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There’s WE, there’s Lifetime, there are other places besides SoapNet. lol

Comment by iMember – November 19, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Clearly you don’t watch SVU marathons on ANY channel, eh?

Comment by TL – November 19, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • In fairness to GGNY, I doubt Revenge does that well in syndication. Lifetime would be a good fit and after that the options are probably a lot less lucrative. I doubt WE, Ion or MyTV pays that much for programming.

Comment by johnhelvete – November 19, 2013 02:37 PM PDT
        • What do you mean Soapnet isn’t around anymore. Pretty sure I’m watching Veronica Mars on that channel right now.

Comment by Elizabeth – November 19, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • SoapNet has been winding down for a couple of years. It’s scheduled to shut down in a couple of months.

Comment by DenverDean – November 19, 2013 04:27 PM PDT
          • I think there TVLine just had an article about it shutting down in Jan.

Comment by Kristopher – November 19, 2013 04:56 PM PDT
          • SoapNET was supposed to be gone completely in 2012. Some markets still have SoapNET, the channel will be off the air completely by December 31, 2013. It’s being replaced by a Disney Junior station.

Comment by Meg – November 19, 2013 06:53 PM PDT
    • I’m pretty sure Revenge will be renewed for a fourth season at the very least to get it to syndication.

Comment by dude – November 19, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Moving Revenge might be a good idea. I guess it depends on what other people are watching at the 10pm time slot though. Still, I knew about the extended hiatus, but what are they airing in the meantime?

Comment by wingsstef – November 19, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought so too. If Revenge isn’t directly against The Walking Dead, they might get some of their old viewers back.
        I’m a little curious about what ABC is airing until March too?

Comment by Bad Samaritan – November 20, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like it either! March why so long?

Comment by Theresa – November 19, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Olympics on NBC in February.

Comment by N tTVf – November 20, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate all these mid-season schedules. It used to be a show would start in September and run through May, and that was it. Now we have mid-seasons. We get less episodes, and I’m sure the stars’ salaries are going up, not down.

Also, didn’t Revenge actually already come back several weeks ago, but then disappear again? Do the people in charge realize they are risking a loss of fan base? I, personally, am starting to lose interest. I know the show came back when we discovered the star survived the shot, and we had 2-3 episodes, then they went away again. Why do they do this?

I don’t know if i’ll even bother watching whenever it does come back? And what is this about a change in time? That’s the first sign that things are not going well.

Comment by Ileana – February 16, 2014 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m actually excited for Mixology; if it’s done right…

Comment by Isaac – November 19, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In my opinion, this is actually good for Revenge. It won’t be going up against The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, both of which are hugely popular cable shows.

Comment by JP – November 19, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know if either of those shows have huge cross-appeal with Revenge though.

Comment by dude – November 19, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • On the surface it may not seem like it, but they do. I’m someone who enjoys Revenge and The Walking Dead and have interest in starting GoT.

Comment by iMember – November 19, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I like Game of Thrones but not Walking Dead. Zombies just freak me out!

Comment by Cecilia – February 18, 2014 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I watch all three.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • do you watch all three.please tell me.I dont can look.In Brasil only one season.she married with Grayson? Iam curious.
          .Thanks

Comment by anat12012 – November 19, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hmmmm, not at the moment. I’ll leave you with that :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 01:17 PM PDT

Comment by anat12012 – November 19, 2013 01:22 PM PDT
        • I don’t have any pay stations so I don’t watch GOT but I watch Revenge and TWD. I know a lot of people who watch Revenge along with shows of other genres.

Comment by Elyse – November 19, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m allowed one pay channel at a time so right now I have Showtime for Homeland, Masters of Sex and Shameless in January. Then I’ll be switching to HBO for GOT and the last season of True Blood :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 02:38 PM PDT
          • Waitaminute. There are people who haven’t seen GoT? :O

Comment by Joey – November 19, 2013 05:35 PM PDT
        • Me too, but I’d DVR Revenge just to see The Walking Dead and GOT.

Comment by PrimetimeViewer – December 9, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let me tell you something “dude”, Revenge and The Walking Dead do have huge cross-appeal. I know because I watch both of them! It’s easy for me because I don’t work Mondays, so I can stay up and watch TWD’s encore, but most people don’t have that option. Not being on at the same time means they’ll both get a boost for that first airing.
        As for cross-appeal, consider this: I also watch The Simpsons and Bob’s Burgers! Think about that while I enjoy my Sunday viewing.

Comment by Bad Samaritan – November 20, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well I wanted Revenge to move to 10pm but was hoping Wonderland would be moved to Sundays at 9pm starting in March just the boost up the ratings… oh well :/

Comment by Stephon J Stanley – November 19, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck, Ressurection! Sundays @ 9 is such a tough time slot. There is just too much going on then. I’m totally okay with Revenge moving. This season has been on fire lately and I think it might just fix ABC’s Sunday @ 10 problem since it has a steady fanbase. Plus, it used to air at 10PM anyway, just on Wednedays.

Comment by iMember – November 19, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Am watching the original French series, The Returned, on Sundance Channel that this is based on. Great premise and good show. Unfortunately, this will be up against The Walking Dead, so don’t know how it will fare.

Comment by majamababe – November 19, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Les Revenants (The Returned) is a great series, my personal favorite from this year. It might get a US remake on A&E. Resurrection it based on a book by Jason Mott that has a similar premise.

Comment by johnhelvete – November 19, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We have missed Suburgatory – really looking forward to having it back!

Comment by Susie – November 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read on another site this morning that “Revenge” was going to air 3 episodes in January and then go back on hiatus until March. Is this still the case (or was this EVER really the case)?

Comment by George – November 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do we need a mid season break anyway???

Comment by nancy – November 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • mainly because The Winter Olympics will be taking all the ratings in Feb.. Along with the award shows between Jan and March, Football (playoffs, Pro Bowl, and Super Bowl).

Comment by Stephon J Stanley – November 19, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You don’t but then there would be no episodes to air from Feb-May. Networks need programming to get them to May sweeps.

Comment by TL – November 19, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because of the Olympics and Christmas,Ney Years.Plus there’s 35 weeks in the regular tv season and most shows 22-24 episodes

Comment by Brandy – November 19, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So do we have any idea when Wonderland returns?

Comment by Zorkel – November 19, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Per the story above, “spring.”

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 19, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • when the Quest ends. so sometime in March. I wish ABC would have just kept as a fuller during the midseason break

Comment by Stephon J Stanley – November 19, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Per the story above, THE QUEST is shelved until summer. THE TASTE is replacing WONDERLAND. Per the story above.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 19, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, will you be preparing a handy dandy midseason TV grid like you did for fall?

Comment by Ray – November 19, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someday!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 19, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s a seriously long break for Revenge. Putting it opposite The Mentalist when it returns is going to be challenging. Thank God for the DVR!!

Comment by ScorpionGlow – November 19, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Suber excited for Suburgatory! (See what I did there.) Is Revenge on hiatus already? I’m a few weeks behind and noticed there were no episodes scheduled to record.

Comment by Pia – November 19, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Revenge is not on hiatus, but it will be airing its last two episodes of the [fall] season in three weeks (Dec. 8th). CATCH UP THOUGH BECAUSE IT IS GOOOOOOOOD!!

Comment by iMember – November 19, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This puts Revenge opposite The Mentalist on Sunday nights! I don’t have cable because it’s too expen$$$$$ive. I might have to buy a DVR or put it on my Online Watch List.

Comment by Apres Ski – November 19, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not complaining about getting more episodes of Trophy Wife, but why renew it for a full season and then leave it in a spot where it’s doing badly? I don’t get it.

Comment by Bobby – November 19, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And word on when Agents of SHIELD will be going on and coming back from hiatus? Everything I can find only goes up to December 10 and I’ve been curious to see what the plan is, since the show is still in a delicate situation ratings-wise.

Comment by Drew – November 19, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Im also curious about S.H.E.I.L.D. I find myself in the “I want to believe” category. I think it’s currently okay, but with so many other things to watch I am afraid that eventually I will find myself putting off watching episodes until much later. I need that show to pick up the energy and really threaten the characters. I hope it safely goes all year, but I also hope it finds its legs and start to run soon… And I hope they don’t let it get moldy during the Olympics, though that might be a good time for reruns.

Comment by Tamim – November 19, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve pretty much given up on the show itself. I watch, but I’ve never really liked it. I am interested in how it performs though, just out of curiosity. I think that if ABC pulls the series for too long, it will come back with a huge loss of viewers (not unlike V). It hasn’t stabilized in the ratings yet, so I think it might actually be smarter to let it air during the Olympics and lose some viewers than to just take it off and allow people to forget that it ever existed.

I was comparing the overall look of Almost Human to SHIELD the other day and it’s strange that while SHIELD is set in the present day, with much more familiar surroundings, it had an oddly fake, plastic feel to it. Y’know, like when you watch an old 1980′s action series and you can tell that it’s obviously being shot on a studio lot, with really unnatural stunts and too-perfect lighting? I think SHIELD needs more atmosphere (not its only problem, but the one I’m commenting on now for the heck of it)

Comment by Drew – November 19, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with you on all of this.

Comment by Lisa London – November 19, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You know, I’m glad you mentioned the fake 80s feel. I have been trying to describe the impression I have been getting from the show and I think that’s it. The dialogue also goes fairly slow I think compared to a lot of other shows, so sometimes it seems like the show “knows” that i won’t be able to keep up, so it goes slower for me – meanwhile we have shows like Scandal where things will turn on a dime (or even a penny) and it’s your job to keep up, which you totally can because the show draws you in and doesn’t really let go.

Comment by Tamim – November 19, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One ABSURD, Revenge only one season in Brasil!!!! I wish look all the serie and ABC ONLY SELL ONE SEASON.! Dont is all brazilians can see Sony.One ABSURD THIS ESTORY!!

Comment by ana teresa fernandes – November 19, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Betrayal?

Comment by Jacqi – November 19, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think Betrayal is coming back. I mean, they may finish their episode run around January/Febraruy before Revenge is coming back March 9th, but other than that, I don’t know.

Comment by carlycane – November 19, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The end of Sunday’s episode could stand as the end of the series IMO. Don’t want to elaborate in case someone hasn’t seen it.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Suburgatory does not deserve to be back on Wednesdays it should be The Goldbergs or Last Man Standing in that spot.
    And is ABC really going to bother airing the rest of Wonderland in the spring? Nobody’s watching! That show should’ve been pulled off the air weeks ago! Something tells me they aren’t going to air it in the spring and no one will miss it anyways

Comment by Ram510 – November 19, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate that move just because I won’t be able to watch it live anymore. :(

Comment by Jamie Lee Adkins – November 19, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone spell it out for me: how worried do I need to be that Revenge might not come back for a fourth season? The renewal score card says too soon to tell, which is terrifying. Last year Go On was a safe bet and ended up cancelled so I’m wary. I’m enjoying this season so much and don’t want to get too attached to the idea of another year of it if it’s not likely.

Comment by Tamara – November 19, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s more than likely going to be renewed. ABC owns it and it is one season away from syndication which means $$$.

Comment by iMember – November 19, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • now I’ll be able to watch Revenge live! The moves they made are smart and I honestly predicted all of it mostly correct besides the Revenge move. However, I did not realize that Mixology was a comedy airing in Trophy Wife’s slot. I will be sad once Trophy Wife’s brilliance leaves television too soon. :( Netflix should pick it up or something!

Comment by webly3 – November 19, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Mixology” is replacing “Back In The Game.” Its on Wednesdays.

Comment by Lauren – November 19, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • interesting. i do NOT and will NOT watch any of these shows listed.
    so this has ZERO impact on my life.
    carry on!

Comment by GuessWhat – November 19, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet… You read the article and commented…

Comment by Hmmmmmm – November 19, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Clearly bored and thought we cared enough to know that.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone who believes the back half of Wonderland will actually air, lives in wonderland.

I hope this move helps Revenge. I could see it going either way…

Comment by Et al – November 19, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Honestly, Wonderland is painful to watch, LOL :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the deal with “Killer Women” and “Mind Games” sharing the same time slot only two months apart? Does the former have a ridiculously short season, move, or is my math wrong?

Comment by Citizen of the Internet – November 19, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ABC has been promoting Killer Women as an 8-week series event for the past couple of weeks.

Comment by cws86 – November 19, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC clearly thinks both KW and MG unlikely to make any impact then…

Comment by Apples – November 19, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Resurrection is gonna majorly crash and burn just watch
    then ABC will put Revenge back where it belongs

Comment by anonymous – November 19, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey, here’s a radical thought. Instead of having shows on a long hiatus why not just have 2 shows alternate weeks? Imagine 44 weeks of new episodes without months of losing interest. Well, actually this is not so radical. Shows in the ’50s did it. Jack Benny Show, for example, ceded every other week to other shows and those became hits on their own.

Comment by stang119 – November 19, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Killer Women is a 6 week limited series

Comment by Joe Petitjean – November 19, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People give me whiplash. For weeks all I’ve heard is people complaining that ABC was killing Revenge and needed to move it to a different time slot and now that they have people are complaining that it’s a bad move *head desk*

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOT a good sign for Nashville fans. A split season would be so much preferable to 4 episodes scattered across 8 weeks…. I think Season 3 optimism just fell….what a shame, because I think show is getting better…

Comment by PFitzDC – November 19, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, I kinda spied that as a bad sign too. The show has a hard time keeping momentum as it is. Just when I start to really get into what’s going on it’s preempted for a week or two.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The fact that ABC owns Revenge and is already in its 3rd season pretty much guarantees a 4th. Syndication plays a major factor. Even if Revenge loses a couple tenths of a ratings point ABC could still use this series as spackle for next season. Fans shouldn’t worry at all.

Comment by Jared – November 19, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fans aren’t worried, now.

Comment by Bad Samaritan – November 20, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since Revenge’s midseason finale will be its 10th episode, does that mean it’ll only return with 10 episodes starting March 9? Or will there be 12 to make it a full 22 episode season?

Comment by Matt C. – November 19, 2013 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So when do Once Upon a Time and Grey’s return?

Comment by Gail – November 19, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Follow the link in Paragraph 4.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 19, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come in the 1970′s shows could run straight through without interruption except for Christmas week and an occasional special and end their seasons in February or March,
    Now we get reruns or the show disappears for over 2 months in the dead of winter when people are home because it is dark early and cold in most of the country.

Comment by Gail – November 19, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because of the bull$#*! May Sweeps. Eliminate the sweeps!!! Have good programming all year!

Comment by stang119 – November 19, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep, this is true. I was pretty young to remember the scheduling back in the 1970′s, but it is true – I did some research. Many shows in the 60′s and 70′s wrapped up around March. I read an article on the Internet a while back, that had the ‘big-3′ networks during the 1965-’66 season already deciding what their fall ’66 schedule would look like in March ’65. Pilots were pushed through very quickly to make those March decision deadlines. The May sweeps (added to the Feb and Nov sweeps) changed much of that.

Also, shows used to film up to 39 episodes per season – check out some of the older 50s and 60s shows like Bewitched and Beverly Hillbillies- they really worked hard and had long seasons. I recall some series then going down to around 32, and then 26 episodes per season, and now most are at/around 22. That can make the difference between rolling through Dec/Jan with new shows, and having a ‘hiatus’ to try to ‘limp’ up to mid May.

That said, I like having shows reach May with new episodes, making the tv-season a full September to May affair. I enjoy the long haul, mirroring the old school year and summer-break. Remember, back in the ‘old day’s, the networks had plenty of top-notch summer-season series rolling each year, so great variety series and other shows would run from April/May right up to September. Costs (and declining ratings and the growth of cable tv) have made that programming practice very hard to do in our current television landscape.

Comment by N tTVf – November 20, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I still think that 2 shows alternating weeks is a good solution. No long breaks and new programming all the way through. And no losing interest and no repeats.

Comment by stang119 – November 20, 2013 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to sing your face off that was already filmed and suppose to air in jan ?

Comment by Susan Honig – November 19, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt how annoying is to keep telling people to read your copy so they don’t have to keep asking the same question? Oops that was a question :-)

Comment by Chablis – November 19, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have liked to see Once in Wonderland move after Once Upon a Time and Revenge move to Wednesdays after Revolution. Keep happy ending with happy endings and questionable morals with questionable morals.

Comment by A – November 19, 2013 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Revolution and Revenge aren’t on the same network.

Comment by Catelyn – November 19, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great now I have nothing to watch @ 8 and 2 things on @ 9 when I watch The Mentalist and so now I’ll have to wait and stream Revenge the next day. I liked it where it was

Comment by Chad Cronin (@ChadCronin) – November 19, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will follow Revenge to the new time slot. It is fabulous this year. I am surprised they didn’t move Nashville to the Sunday at 10E/9C slot.

Comment by Ava – November 19, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay I’m really starting to think this whole split season thing may just be a lie. A three week break till the next Revenge? Why?

Comment by abz – November 19, 2013 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s an award show and the Hallmark movie. They can’t cancel those, they’ll lose the contracts.

Comment by Bad Samaritan – November 20, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’m the only one with high hopes for Resurrection. But there’s also a weird dynamic between OUAT + Revenge. I can’t put my finger on it but I see them as a pair. I dunno.
    But hey, if it works for Revenge, perhaps Emily Vancamp owns the hour. Isn’t it the same hour Brothers and Sisters also used to air?

Comment by mc – November 20, 2013 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great move~ Now all us Good Wife fans can watch both shows. 9 pm on Sunday nights is where the networks put all the good shows. Madmen is on at 9pm – so are all the Sunday night HBO shows… This will give it a fighting chance.. Why they didn’t keep it on Wednesdays where there is absolutely nothing else on – I guess we will never know.

Comment by Cassie – November 20, 2013 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So if Revenge is moving to 10pm slot, what does that mean for Bretrayal????? :/

Comment by Lauren – November 20, 2013 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Probably not a good outcome is in the cards for Betrayal. {cancellation around the corner}

Comment by N tTVf – November 20, 2013 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is the reason that ABC is giving for this? I am not sure how well it will work for split seasons! What date is Grey’s back? 3 months or so without it is silly!

Comment by sarah – November 20, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But, people screamed for “fewer interruptions/repeats.” Wish granted!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 20, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • then this Revenge to go in March/2014.God me to deliver.! I that dont stay hoping for know The end this estory. .ABC THAT HAVE RESPECT for TELEVIEWER!!!

Comment by ana teresa fernandes – November 20, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any thoughts on the new twist and turns on “Scandal”? I can’t wait for Thursday’s to come,
    so I review last week’s episode on BET on Wed. at 6PM. – just to refresh my memory.

Comment by elaine coffey – November 20, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to “Undateable”??

Comment by Brian – November 20, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC series – I don’t believe NBC has made their full spring announcements yet, but I’m assuming they’ll need to before the holiday break. NBC has ‘Believe’ and ‘Crisis’ already slotted into the Sunday night grid as NFL football wraps up in January. Community has also been given their return slot on Thursdays for January (?). However, the others – ‘Undateable’, ‘About a Boy’, ‘Family Guide/Fischer’, ‘Night Shift’, thus far, no word. Chicago PD? Not sure about that one either.

Comment by N tTVf – November 20, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And here’s the ugly:

Scandal’s pregnancy-shortened order makes things a bit weird come May sweeps…

Comment by Absurdist – January 28, 2014 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kids watch revenge too puting it at 10 wont be good because then the kides will stop watching it youll lose a lot of watchers and it wont be good

Comment by bob – February 16, 2014 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Killer Women was a smart/sensitive show. The story line mixing professional and family dynamics was interesting and left me waiting for the next episode. In addition, the cast mixed well with the characters they portrayed. Canceling in the middle of a good story line is disheartening, disrespectful to its viewers and disrespectful to the cast and crew who have worked hard.

After a long day, it is nice to sit down and watch a show that allows you to not think and just enjoy the characters, story line and action.

Please bring the show back.

Thank you!

Comment by Joann – February 19, 2014 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One more comment… to introduce a new show in the middle of the Olympics was not fair. Most of the TV stations were running re-runs.

Comment by Joann – February 19, 2014 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post