Scoop: CBS' Two and a Half Men Casts Hellcat Aly Michalka as Amber Tamblyn's Love Interest

Two and a Half Men Season 11 Cast Aly MichalkaCBS’ Two and a Half Men is about to get a whole new woman.

Aly Michalka has been cast in the recurring role of Brooke, love interest to Amber Tamblyn‘s Jenny, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Amber Tamblyn Promoted to Series Regular on Two and a Half Men — After Just One Episode!

As of now, Michalka is set to appear in two episodes this season. The first will air on Thursday, Dec. 12.

Hellcats alum Michalka and sister AJ are familiar to Disney Channel viewers as  the musical duo Aly & AJ, who have appeared in concert specials and the TV movie Aly & AJ: Sister Act.

In addition, Aly Michalka has had roles on CSI: NY and the film Easy A.

1. Maki says:

ohhh I like it. I still don’t have a real opinion about Jenny. She is sweet but not that funny.

• Mary S says:

The only times I laugh out loud are when Jenny and/or Bertha are on the scene. The writers are giving Jenny the lines and attitudes they used to give Charlie…I was about “over” the show when they added Amber to the cast, and I admit, I think it’s a hoot when SHE gets the girl while Alan and Walden are debating how to make the approach! (and, no, I am not gay–which makes it even funnier for me!) I had a crush on Amber’s daddy, Russ, when I was about 11 and he was in Tom Thumb…then he was in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers; she inherited his timing and charm. I think she’s great!

2. Jim Sullivan says:

CBS needs to put this show out of its misery. permanently.

3. Jimmy says:

Hopefully, this means some development for the character. So far Jenny is just a throw-away character that adds nothing to the show — not even humor.

4. Kyle C. says:

Great news! Amber is great and so is Aly, I hope it’s more than 2 episodes though

5. Nicholas Richardson (@Slicknickshady) says:

Why no mention of Phil of the Future? She was in way more Phil of the Future then any of those other shows. Phil of the Future got better ratings then Hellcats. Yet all these reports fail to mention she was a main character and one of the stars of Phil of the Future.

6. Abe Froman says:

Yeah, my pants just got tighter.

7. Stormy says:

That tears it. I’m done with this show.

8. liz says:

well I’ll be watching those episodes. Love Amber, love Aly.

9. Rusty says:

This show has run it’s course. It seems every episode is trying to push that Amber’s character has to only look at a straight woman and she is instantly flying off to her bed to become a lesbian. It’s not funny anymore. It is also, in my opinion, pushing the use of recreational drugs a too little far. The whiny Alan is too much to watch anymore. I was looking forward to the episode with Lynda Carter, but her scenes with Alan were so terrible and cringe worthy, it ruined the show. Having her and Mimi Rogers sneaking out of Jenny’s bedroom ruined it. The show is now off my watch list permanently. I’ll stick to the reruns with Charlie.

10. Paul Fritz-Nemeth Sr. says:

The only consistently funny character in the new show is “Rose”. Melanie Linskey’s timing is perfect, her delivery is underplayed and impish, unlike Alan who is becoming more and more unbearable and over the top. The less said about Kutcher is better. Amber, cute she may be but she certainly does not get the laughs. I already find her boring. So the only thing that is left to change is the title of the show to Two Men and girl? Charlie was right to quit when he did. Even in his time, the scripts towards the end started to fall off and they were repeating the same old jokes. It’s a crying shame! The producers should have known better.

11. Sim says:

I like Jenny a lot!And i dont see a episode with Aly yet but i’m very excited about that!:)