NCIS: Los Angeles Scoop: Michelle Trachtenberg Cast in Action-Packed Holiday Episode

Get More: Casting News, Scoop

NCIS Los Angeles Cast TrachtenbergA Gossip gal will have the NCIS: Los Angeles team all abuzz when Michelle Trachtenberg guest-stars in a holiday episode of the CBS drama.

RELATED | NCIS: LA Exclusive: Bones Baddie Andrew Leeds Joins Season 5 in Recurring Role

TVLine has learned that in NCIS: LA‘s Dec. 17 outing, Trachtenberg will play Lily Montgomery, a smart, witty, charming and physically capable environmentalist-slash-private chef. When a scary home invasion turns Lily’s life upside down, she does her best to keep a brave face, despite dangerous and uncertain circumstances.

“We’re very excited to have Michelle guest on the show,” says NCIS: LA showrunner Shane Brennan. “It’s a very intense episode which pairs Michelle with Callen and Sam (played by Chris O’Donnell and LL Cool J), in what is probably one of our biggest action shows so far this season.”

RELATED | NCIS: Los Angeles Boss Weighs In on ‘Pregnant Kensi’ Talk

Trachtenberg this past weekend turned in an acclaimed performance in the record-breaking National Geographic Channel TV-movie Killing Kennedy, as Lee Harvey Oswald’s wife. Her previous TV credits include runs on Weeds, Six Feet Under and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and a memorable January 2013 episode of Criminal Minds.

Want more scoop on NCIS: LA, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Comments (12)

• I may be in the minority but even after I learn an actress or actors name I still refer to them by the role I first saw them in or made the largest impression on me for Michelle Trachtenberg will always be Dawn from buffy the vampire slayer

Comment by Dennis – November 15, 2013 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I always think about Dawn when I see Michelle Trachtenburg’s name. :)

Comment by JC – November 15, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep, or Harriet the Spy!

Comment by Emily – November 15, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was terrible in Killing Kennedy as Marina Oswald… hope she does a better job in this.

Comment by l – November 15, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her and NCIS. I’m in.

Comment by Stormy – November 15, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, no shout out for Ms. Georgina Sparks?? You better watch your back ;)

Comment by Cynthia – November 15, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does a love interest for Callen?

Comment by Jessica – November 16, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the same thing… Would be very interesting to say the least

Comment by Lucas – December 20, 2013 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously!?!?1 No shout out for previous TV credits including Pete and Pete? (as well as those others mentioned?) She will always be Nona to me!

Comment by Chris Kelton – November 17, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Dawn!!!

Comment by Melanie – November 17, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they do not get rid of Daniela Ruah. I love the interaction between her and Eric Christian Olsen. It makes me not want to watch NCIS: LA.

Comment by Sheila – November 27, 2013 02:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well
    written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and
    return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I’ll certainly comeback.