Ratings: Arrow and Criminal Minds Hit Highs, Revolution Rises, Super Fun Night Dips

Ratings ArrowThe CW’s Arrow this Wednesday targeted 3.1 million total viewers — its largest audience of the season — while rising two tenths in the demo to set a new season high of 1.2, per finals.

The sophomore drama also hit a series high in the 18-34 demo, The CW notes. (Also: Can you believe they went there with what Oliver said to Felicity?!)

Leading out of that, The Tomorrow People (1.7 mil/0.6) added a few eyeballs while flat in the demo.

Over on CBS, Criminal Minds drew 11.6 million viewers (surging 20 percent to a season high) while rising 17 percent in the demo to a 2.7. Bookending the Eye’s night, Survivor (9.9 mil/2.5) was flat the demo while CSI (10.5 mil/1.9) inched up a tenth.

Elsewhere….

NBC | Revolution (5.2 mil/1.5) rose a tenth after weeks of clutching onto its series-low rating. SVU led out of that with 6.2 mil/1.6, up 7 percent and a tenth.

ABC | The Middle (8.9 mil/2.4) was up two tenths, Back in the Game (6.4 mil/1.8) and Nashville (5.4 mil/1.5) added one tenth, while Modern Family (10.6 mil/3.8) returned from its two-week break down a tenth. Super Fun Night, with 5.9 mil and a 2.0, was down a tenth its last episode airing out of a fresh ModFam.

FOX | The X Factor (5.8 mil/1.7) rose two tenths from last week’s Wednesday nadir.

1. Dav says:

Go Criminal Minds!!!

2. WayneInNYC says:

So good to hear about ARROW. Last season was decent with steady improvement in the later part it’s freshman run, but Season 2 has been firing on all cylinders!

3. Gary says:

I don’t understand how Super Fun Night is still around. That show is terrible.

4. Fernando says:

I hope Regin can stay at a .6 demo, I want it to survive. People keep dissing the show but it’s really good. People just think it’s Gossip Girl back in time but it’s no where near that.

5. GildedRose says:

I was totally hoping last night’s Arrow did well. It was a really good episode. Maybe not as action packed as last weeks but last night had great character development, some good plot setup and reveals, and of course Oliver and Felicity who were just an emotion mess. The show just keeps getting better and better and I’m so glad more people are watching and helping edge it higher in the ratings. It totally deserves it.

6. luke says:

Revolution is the dumbest show on tv, these creators/writers don’t even try and I can’t stop watching it!!!

7. Daniel says:

Yay for Arrow! I would love to see The Tomorrow People go up though, it’s a really good show!

8. Jerry says:

I literally had given up on Arrow last year due to all the melodrama especially including Moira and Thea and sometimes Laurel and Tommy. But the buzz is high about how good it became towards the end, so I went from FORCING myself to watch the episodes that have accumulated (and wow those were some bad episodes) to actually being crazy and binge-watching them. It is amazing how quick the quality shot up within a few episodes.

9. Sofia says:

“Can you believe they went there with what Oliver said to Felicity?!” I’m still reeling over it (in the best possible way) Matt Mitovich! I predict there’s some very amazing things in store for the Oliver and Felicity storyline, even if it’s going to be really angsty for awhile. It’s going to hurt so good!

10. sarah says:

That is great for Arrow!
    Glad to see Nashville grew last night!
    Not good about Modern Family. It was a really good episode, hope they are back up next week.

11. jejehi says:

Keep those numbers going up, Arrow fans!

12. Drew says:

Arrow was really good, but I hope they don’t take the Oliver/Felicity thing any deeper. Last night was a little less subtle than normal and I think it would mess things up to put them into romance drama.

13. Nashville keep going up!! We need a third season! And after THAT episode Nashville is a much watch TV

14. Arrow will fly high in episode 08 with the debut of Barry Allen, The Flash.

15. Jared says:

The CW is killing it this season! Good for them!

Congrats, to ARROW, much deserved. Such a good show!

16. Jared says:

This season of Arrow is everything Marvels Shield wishes it was.

• Fan says:

I agree 100% which is unfortunate because Agents of SHIELD had so much potential to be more than it is. Arrow on the other hand defies expectations and consistently delivers amazing episodes this season! Keep it up Arrow team!!

• Liz says:

But we have to remember that Arrow’s first season was rough and it really dragged for a few episodes. SHIELD will probably be considerably better in its second season.

• John says:

Ehh, that’s what I tried to tell myself, but through the first six/seven episodes, Arrow was definitely stronger. And there were interesting characters, even when it was a little shaky overall. Agents of SHIELD has no one I want to learn more about. Not one character in a large ensemble.

17. Elyse says:

I wouldn’t be mad if they killed Rachel and her dad off of Revolution. they are really ruining the show for me!

18. Lyss says:

Please remind me why Back In The Game is canceled again? Is went up a tenth and beat TW and The Goldbergs!

19. Ranna says:

Its really awesome how Arrow actually won its time period in the male 18-34 demo (fast nationals had it at 1.4 and that’s one of the best ratings in that time slot in 5 years).

20. I am so happy about Arrow’s numbers. Last night’s episode was amazing. The Oliver x Felicity stuff was perfect, I actually ended up liking Deadshot, Lyla and John were great- even ROY is growing on me. This season is killing it.

• Marc says:

I’m TRYING so very hard to like Roy since I know he’s a main character, but wow, perhaps, if he;s not on every week? Kinda ease my way in?

21. Tim says:

Super Unfun Night has GOT to go. End of discussion.

22. NameNamerson says:

Wow. Agent Coulson is more popular than Green Arrow. Didn’t know that.

23. Andrew G says:

I’ve been watching Arrow since day one and it continues to get even better and better! I think DC is on to great things with this show, the flash and hopefully a nightwing series