Exclusive

NCIS: LA Exclusive: Bones Baddie Andrew Leeds Joins Season 5 in Recurring Role

NCIS LA Andrew LeedsHe’s Pelant without the pesky murder habit!

Bones vet Andrew Leeds is taking his well-honed computer skills to NCIS: Los Angeles later this season in a significant recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

RELATED | NCIS: LA Boss Weighs In on ‘Pregnant Kensi’ Talk

He’ll play Booker, the team’s newest tech operator who is smart, guarded, focused and curt. His eye for detail is an asset. His OCD? Not so much.

Leeds’ Bones‘ baddie Pelant was an IT instructor-turned-serial hacktivist/killer. His reign of terror on the show came to an end last month, although — as TVLine reported earlier this week — Leeds is set to reprise his signature role in early 2014.

1. Timothy says:

this kid is a star

2. Apples says:

Another tech operator? Are Eric or Nell on the way out?

3. Carissa says:

What about Nel and Eric? I am worried, are they going to have 3 tech people?

4. Ali says:

Oh pleeze, Pelant is coming back to Bones as a ghost or via a vid. No more, just move on writers.

5. Chuck says:

Seriously, hope Gibbs and Booth’s shared relative, Pops slaps him around a bit.

6. Barb says:

Why do they need three techies – geez. Unless they are going for a bloody triangle.

7. Pat says:

So his name will be Booker and all I can remember about him is the Pelant character. He finally exited Bones and now I have to watch him on another favorite show of mine, NCIS LA. Yikes, this guy is following me!!

8. JC says:

Another tech operator? Are they getting rid of Eric or Nell? I would be ok with that actually. They’re by far the most disposable members of the team, if the rumors of them killing someone off this season are true. Better that then lose any of the four members of the field team or Hetty.

9. Alicia says:

Nell isn’t a tech operator she is an intelligence analyst and my guess is instead of getting a new person to fill in when Daniela takes her maternity leave is that they are going to have Nell act as Deeks’ partner.

10. Karen says:

Where is NCIS director Vance?

11. barbara says:

oh great ex pelant on ncisla hope eric or nell not leaving. and him back on bones next year just plain ridiculous

12. jenferner8 says:

Ummm, last time they changed cast like this Nate was shipped off.

13. gina says:

omg! i loved this guy on bones and now he’s on another show i watch?! ahhh! so excited! i wonder if he’ll end up being a bad guy here too.

14. jessie says:

how fun! i watched Andrew on Bones and he was so scary…will be interesting to see him not play a serial killer! also, he’s HOT!…except when his face got all stitched up on Bones. SO GROSS! is it true that he’ll be back on Bones? his character died. that would be awesome if he somehow outsmarted them and he’s still alive! lol!

15. Rebecca says:

So excited to see Andrew Leeds again. He is fabulous. People hated him on Bones because he is a great actor! I am now going to watch NCIS: Los Angeles.

16. ruahticsn says:

Now this is making me very nervous. Let’s hope this is not related to the (possible) spoiler that someone is leaving the cast. (By looking at this, it may be Nell or Eric)

17. Jennifer says:

Never watched this show but because Leeds is such a fantastic actor, I will add it to my list of shows that are a must watch! :)

18. Monique says:

never saw Bones, but i love NCIS and i love andrew leeds from the movie, Major Payne. that movie makes me laugh my ass off! can’t wait to see him.

19. Stephanie Weissinger says:

I really hate it when you guys screw with my shows.

20. Casey says:

I love NCIS LA but Nell is very annoying she a know it all. Dom Vail was a know it all but was fun to watch and they got rid of him in a heart beat. Nell needs to GO

• JC says:

Nell has grown on me, but it’s taken a while (and I am still no fan of the Eric/Nell romance). I would still rather have Dom in that spot though. Technically however, I think Deeks replaced Dom, because Dom was Kensi’s partner before being written out.