AHS: Coven Conjures Up Stevie Nicks

Get More: Casting News

55th Annual Women's Guild Cedars-Sinai Gala - ArrivalsIf you thought American Horror Story: Coven’s Misty Day was all fangirl about Stevie Nicks before, just wait till she meets “the white witch” in the flesh! (Word of advice to the Fleetwood Mac legend: Stand back! Stand back!)

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Returning? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

The creepshow’s co-creator, Ryan Murphy, announced on Twitter Tuesday morning that the “Rhiannon” songstress has agreed to make a guest appearance. No word yet on whether she’ll be warbling one of her hits — or even if she’ll be real or a figment of Misty’s vivid imagination — but regardless, Murphy has pulled off what is likely the (spell) casting coup of the year!

What do you think? Are you as stoked as Misty that her idol is coming to Coven? Hit the comments.

Comments (21)

• This is awesome!! I hope she sings!!!!!!

Comment by AJ – November 12, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE this news! I just hope they give Stevie Nicks all the respect she deserves and don’t make fun of the “white witch” thing, but add to her mystique and charisma as a part of the show. Hopefully the eternally awesome Stevie Nicks would not have agreed to anything less and hell yes she had better sing! #waitingforstevienicks

Comment by Allen – November 13, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MY IDOL…I CANNOT WAIT..I LOVE THE SHOW AND NOW IT’S JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO WATCH AND MAKE SURE THE TIVO IS SET.

Comment by SHAWNA WILEY – November 21, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read somewhere else that she and Lindsay were going to re-vamp one of their songs for the show, too. Any word on which that will be?

Comment by magreeda – November 12, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brilliant!

Comment by Tonya – November 12, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Perfect!!! Even if they just do a simple cameo it would be fabulous.

Comment by jkmaletic – November 12, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So looking forward to this!!!!! I love, Stevie Nicks! Long live the Queen!

Comment by Desiree charlton – November 12, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great news. Misty Day idolises her and rightly so, of course they’re going to have an encounter. Can’t wait

Comment by Kyle C. – November 12, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Damien Roberts (@dam744) – November 12, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • :O Awesome! Misty Day is so adorable whenever she channel her inner fangirl, she deserves to meet her idol lol

’80s music is my one true love and Fleetwood Mac is one of my favourite band, I’m happy if younger viewers will end up loving them too thanks to this show =)

Comment by Gaara – November 12, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh. Em. Gee. This is such exciting news!

Comment by Meredith – November 12, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess the witches plan to sacrifice a goat?

Comment by E. Rogers – November 12, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my god, this is beyond awesome :D

Comment by sara – November 12, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stevie Nicks for Supreme

Comment by Connie DeRobiam – November 12, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! Love Stevie Nicks.

Comment by Sheila Cabrera – November 12, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been thinking that this is the best season of AHS so far, and that it couldn’t be improved upon. Guess I was wrong. So stoked to see Ms. Nicks on the show!

Comment by Cate Amos – November 12, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is so awesome! The site is badass, even without my favorite, Stevie!! Can’t wait!

Comment by Michelle – November 12, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on HORROR BOOM and commented:
    This just keeps getting better and better!

Comment by Mrs. Horror Boom (HorrorBoom.com) – November 12, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Stevie!!! This will be so awesome to see her on AHS! It’s my favorite show, Stevie Nicks is my all time favorite singer, woman, etc…this = total awesomeness!

Comment by Carie Maloney – November 13, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This really is the best season of AHS so far. The casting is perfect!

Comment by Mikael – November 14, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stevie Nicks!!!!! Omg!!! Ryan Murphy is brillant!!!!

Comment by Serena Debesa – November 21, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post