‘Tis the season for NBC to turn an episode of Hollywood Game Night into a holiday event.
The Peacock will air a special seasonal installment of the Jane Lynch-hosted series on Monday, Dec. 2 at 10/9c following a two-hour edition of The Voice.
Celeb guests scheduled to compete include Ray Romano, Cheryl Hines, Rachel Bilson and Brooklyn Decker.
Game Night‘s second season is set to premiere next summer.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Bones has tapped Gossip Girl‘s Kelly Rutherford to guest star as an old acquaintance of Hodgins’ who gets pulled into the Jeffersonian gang’s latest murder investigation, per The Hollywood Reporter. Her episode is slated to air in early 2014.
• Justin Kirk (Weeds) and Hope Davis (The Newsroom) have boarded Fox’s Wayward Pines. From Sixth Sense director M. Night Shyamalan, the upcoming event series is described as an “intense, mind-bending thriller” that centers on a Secret Service agent named Ethan Burke (played by There’s Something About Mary‘s Matt Dillon) who’s searching for two missing agents in the titular town. Per The Hollywood Reporter, Kirk joins as a realtor, while Davis will play a teacher at Wayward Pines Academy.
• Disney Channel has given the green light to Super Awesome Katy, a pilot starring Shake It Up vet/Dancing With the Stars alumna Zendaya. Per The Hollywood Reporter, the comedy centers on a 16-year-old (Zendaya) who learns that her parents are spies expecting her to join the family biz.
• Amanda Detmer (Necessary Roughness) has landed a recurring role in Baby Daddy‘s third season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Detmer will play the aunt of Chelsea Kane’s Riley.
• ABC has put into development an ensemble comedy about retirement-age men, Deadline reports. From The Neighbors creator Dan Fogelman and The George Lopez Show co-creator Robert Borden, the project centers on a trio of basketball teammates who reconnect late in life.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?