Dancing With the Stars Week 8 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?

Cher-DWTS-JudgeAnother round of individual and team dances may have rocked the ballroom floor, but Week 8 of Dancing With the Stars can only be summed up in a single star-studded word: Cher!

The show-business legend took the stage (performing “Believe” and “I Hope You Find It”) and wielded the power of the paddle (as a guest judge), while our fearless couples danced to a string of the ageless diva’s most memorable hits (the remix of “Bang Bang” especially rocked). Let’s high-kick right to the highlights:

DANCE OF THE NIGHT Brant Daugherty’s fox trot was utterly glitter-tastic (scoring a string of 9’s), while Jack Osbourne’s powerful, terrific tango was so dynamically sexy, Cher likened Ozzy’s little boy to a “fabulous” pimp! But here’s the top dance of the night:

Amber Riley & Derek Hough: In a steamy, sex-sational rumba that began with the Glee star ferociously ripping off Derek’s shirt, Amber utterly dominated the dance and then bared her soul (“this is the best experience I could ever ask for!”) after a performance that not only garnered the sole perfect 10 of the night (from Bruno Tonioli) but also the top overall score (28) and thus, a free ticket to dance next week. “You said you were gonna walk in here all sexy,” said Cher, in one of her more animated comments of the night. “You did that…I thought it was fabulous!”

RUNNER-UP: With crucial bonus points at stake, tonight’s dance-off challenge was pressure-packed and kept the show’s last half hour simmering. Corbin’s cha cha was clean, tight and a sheer delight, helping him nail down 3 bonus points from the judges.

But now for the moment of truth, tonight’s results:

FINAL TWO COUPLES LEFT “IN JEOPARDY”
Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd

ELIMINATED
Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd

“I’ve learned something I never thought I’d be able to learn in my life,” said a stunned Brant, as his eyes welled up with tears and boos rained down from unhappy fans in the crowd. “I’m just very, very grateful for the opportunity.” Added a gracious but equally disappointed Peta: “He’s just an amazing guy, I’ve just had the best time this season…thank you so much for making every day a pleasure.”

Now it’s your turn. Did the right couple go home tonight? How did Cher do as a guest judge? Sound off in the comments!

Comments (65)

• As much as I love Bill Engvall as a comedian/person, I think he should’ve gone home. Or, better yet, Leah. For me, Brant was one of the top three dancers that are left (tied mostly with Elizabeth; Amber and Corbin in the top spots). Sad to see him go. He was a nice guy, not a bad dancer compared to others this season, and super cute to boot.

Comment by Ashley – November 4, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree–if it wasn’t Bill Engvall (and I like him, but he’s just so jerky out there) then it should have been Leah. Oh well, good thing there’s nothing valuable at stake here.

Comment by MelindaB – November 4, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NO not BILL he is the FUN at DWTS!!!!

Jack and Cheryl are bore bore bore bore and bore some more

Leah and Tony are bore bore bore bore and bore some more

Comment by TheFactsR – November 5, 2013 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Jack was awful in the dance off, but wa slucky he was up against the worst dancer out there because the other contestants didn’t seem to want to pick up the poor guys. Jack also has his mom, with millions of Twitter followers , voting for him as she campaigns. Someone like Brant can’t compete with that…Plus Brant doesnt have MS that he talks about weekly

Comment by David – November 5, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brant should not have gone home! Brant was final 4 worthy, his pro YIKES!

Cher as a ballroom judge YIKES!!!!!!! STUPID MOVE DWTS!

Comment by TheFactsR – November 5, 2013 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well the viewers of DWTS are older and they probably have no idea who Brant is. But he also made a mistake in the dance off. They were trying to be high brow and not insult the worst contestants (Bill or Jack) and didn’t choose him. he would have gotten 3 points for beating Bill (vs choosing Leah) and who knows if that could have made the difference. Jack is pretty bad but gets his popular Mom tweeting and begging for votes and his MS backstory doesnt hurt with the sympathy. Plus the show is never fair when they have pro dancers like Corbin and Amber. You take someone like Bill , a comedian, or Snooki, a reality star, and put them against a guy who starred in multiple choreographed numbers not to mention a Broadway musical.

Comment by David – November 5, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL, I am one of those older viewers. I don’t know who any of these “stars” are! Except Valerie Harper who left weeks ago. The good news is I don’t care enough about any of these guys to bother to vote. There’s 3 ringers who obviously have dance experience. The only one who has a personality that I like is Amber. So I don’t care what order they leave in. And I don’t care who wins. Because this show is about one season too old. It is time to retire the old lady.

Comment by Ginger Snap – November 5, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, the right person did not go home!!! I’m about to stop watching because this is happening more and more often. Brant was good. I like them all, but it is very clear that a few have very little talent.

Comment by A bogdan – November 5, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I stopped watching DWTS because it was so frustrating that people were voting based on personality rather than dancing. I only watched Monday’s because of Cher. I see from the comments that things haven’t changed. Also, if Bill E’s dancing on Monday were indicative of his all of his performances that further proof that people aren’t voting based on ability or he would have been sent home.

Comment by JoMarch – November 7, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that Bill Engvall should have been send home…But, that was the viewers votes…
      I felt so bad for Brant and I would have felt bad for Jack Osbourne as well…Bill, should have been send of the dance floor….

Comment by DancewithMaks – November 7, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No. No, no, no, no! The right couple did not go home. Bill, Jack or Leah would have been better choices. Not a happy girl tonight!!

Comment by Tracy Elliott – November 4, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Cher, I love her so much I am getting my mom Cher tickets for her birthday, I think she sang great, had a couple great one liners, but this show probably isn’t best suited for her. When you think of Cher you think of her singing, not dancing. I mean she has a ton of dancers around her, but they are dancing around her. She gave 9s out to all contestants but Bill, and made the more obvious choices on the dance duels. I want Cher judging/mentoring on The Voice NOW, I want Cher on American Idol or even the terrible X Factor, but Dancing with The Stars?, I’ll take her singing, judging not so much.

Comment by S – November 4, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why haven’t Bill or Jack gone yet? Brant was a much better dancer. I’m rooting for an Amber Riley win or an underdog Elizabeth win. But Bill and Jack’s eliminations are long overdue. Brant, Snooki, and Christina were all better dancers than Bill and Jack. I do root for Leah, just because I personally support her. But I am quite shocked she is still in as well.

Comment by webly3 – November 4, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YOU mean JACK or LEAH don’t you!!!!!! Bill is the FUN of DWTS!!!!! Opposite from the judges!!!!!

Comment by TheFactsR – November 5, 2013 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Saying it over and over will not make it true

Comment by Louie – November 5, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was very surprised that Brant and Peta went home tonight…thought Bill or Leah would go first..Fun to have Cher there as a guest…hopefully not a regular.

Comment by rebecca – November 4, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Outrageous that Brant was sent home, he was so good! Yet Leah and Bill are saved? Utterly ridiculous. I’m done watching.

Comment by Beth Ann – November 4, 2013 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brant is a much better dancer than Bill, Leah or Jack, trouble is he’s not as known so his fanbase is much smaller shame :/

Comment by Katie – November 4, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We all have to remember this is a fan based result and some people are not even watching the dancing, but instead voting for the personality witch is what is how it is. The coaches should not be giving the high scores they do unless they deserve them and maybe that will help, but People will probably still vote for personal favorites .

Comment by Jean Dalbis – November 6, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very, very disappointed. I loved Brant, thought he was a very good dancer and he seemed like a genuinely good and cool person. Sad to see him go

Comment by Lena – November 4, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the part of the season of this show where fans like me get frustrated – when stronger dancers go home because lesser ones happen to have explicable fan bases that keep them in it. No way did Brant deserve to go home any more than Snooki did last week. Bill, Leah, and Jack should all have been out before either of them but for whatever reason Bill, Leah, and Jack have people voting to keep them there in spite of not being as good and the judges’ aren’t exactly hurting them either – I mean, being fair Bill only deserved 7′s tonight and no way did Leah outdo Brant in the dance off… plus there’s been a lot of heavy pimping for Jack especially by Carrie Ann. At this rate, I would not be surprised to see Amber, Corbin, and Elizabeth all go home before the other three and wind up with a final 3 of Bill, Leah, and Jack. It would serve the show right to wind up with such a lame finale too.

Comment by Tess – November 4, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tess: I agree! I have not watched a season of DWTS in years due to this fact. However when I saw that Brant was going to be on this season I decided to watch. I am also liking Amber and Corbin. I am not sure if I will keep watching. I most likely will tune it next week but if Bill or Jack do not go home then I will most likely stop watching at that time.

Comment by sarah – November 5, 2013 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Tess, I agree with you, It all comes down to who has the biggest fan base, sad to say…..I’m afraid that tonight we will see another upset…

Comment by graham c – November 11, 2013 03:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO! I’m glad I didn’t watch this farce. I would have probably thrown a shoe at someone. How are Bill and Jack still there and Brant gets eliminated? This is unbelievable. Maybe this is the reason people have gotten turned off by this show. They don’t even make an effort to make it look like its an actual competition. It’s just a popularity contest. I will continue to catch Amber’s and Derek’s performances on YT. That’s about all I’m doing to support this show.

Comment by Babygate – November 4, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so mad wanted brant to make top 4 along with elizabeth amber and corbin if leah makes top 3 gonna be so dissapointed how did she win the face off she didnt have much emotion at all bruno was the only smart one of the three for the night even the judges are getting shocked by the past couple of eliminations. leah needs to go home love tony but she shouldn’t make the top 5. Bill i like because he is getting better.

Comment by boytoy23 – November 4, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Len is going to be very upset when he returns I think Brant was his favorite.

Comment by kate – November 4, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is a good point. I wonder what the REAL reason is for Len’s absence. Did the producers tell him, “Look, Len, we can get Cher in Week 8, and we won’t give Carrie Ann or Bruno the week off, so why don’t you just enjoy a week?” Because I’m pretty sure if Len had been scoring instead of a constant flow of 9s (except for Bill Engvall’s 8) from Cher, Brant would not have gone home. And certainly he would have chosen Brant over Leah in the dance-off. The three points Leah got instead were the final nails in Brant’s coffin. A shame, too, because he became quite a good dancer — certainly better than Leah (“Let’s manipulate the viewers’ voting by bringing in all my more famous friends”) and Bill (“Yes, I’m the life of the party, but on dancing ability, I should have gone home a couple of weeks ago”).

Comment by Ken – November 6, 2013 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously it wasn’t the right couple. Brant and Peta have been near the top almost the entire time and it just goes to show AGAIN that scores very rarely matter on this show – it’s about fanbase. He’s barely had time to make a big career for himself compared to Bill and Leah. And as decent as Jack is, Jack should have even gone home before Brant. I never thought Brant would win, and he’s not the best…but he was better than a few couples left and he should have gone a little further. He deserved to go further. Wanting Val & Elizabeth to win but of course he will get robbed again and Amber & Derek will win by a landslide. This show has made me so incredibly jaded towards judging and reality type competitions.

Comment by Sara – November 4, 2013 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I’m glad someone has noticed how biased the judges are to Derek/partners. Derek usually gets winners (Pickler); however, this time he did not. Amber “bluffs” it with her body movements & expressions. She cannot do splits, lifts or flips that are legal and popular in the last seasons. Derek’s partner that was an olympic gymnnist won by flips, cartwheels, etc. Pickler could do all & was a fabulous dancer. Amber will win but does not deserve it. Corbin and Nicole are/were both better while some others are just as good. Also Val/Elizabeth’s team dance was better than Derek/Amber’s. The scores should have been reversed that maybe would have saved Nicole. Yeah, the fanbase makes a difference; however, the judges nudge their favorites to the top. I enjoy the show but am very frustrated.

Comment by Jean Durham – November 5, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Even if she isn’t the best technically, she unfortunately has the biggest fanbase. That’s probably why he got her. Her following combined with HIS? That’s unreal. No one else sadly stands a chance. And how did Leah beat Brants dance-off? Like…I think that was a little ridiculous and could have been what saved him. Ugh.

Comment by Sara – November 5, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think that Amber does deserve to win, you are right, she can’t do flips, splits, and lifts, but as you noticed. she doesn’t need a bag of tricks, she goes out there and dance, thats why people are voting for her, because she can dance….

Comment by graham c – November 11, 2013 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bill is a horrible dancer and he gets consistently over-scored bye the judges and Leah has such a horrible attitude … so it’s very sad to see a better dancer with a much better attitude go home instead of one of those two. I don’t think Jack is amazing but I don’t really think he should have been in the bottom two either (and he might not have been at all since they said the other person was not necessarily the lower score … I think producers want Jack to get extra support since he’s in the most danger next week and Amber/Corbin/Elizabeth are stronger dancers so they want Jack to get a bump so either Bill or Leah go home.)

I personally think that the three extra points should have gone to Brant instead of Leah but since BOTH paddles were in front of the judges, they could change their minds last minute after the other judges revealed their choices. I think Leah would have gone home if the points had gone to Brant instead of Leah, I’m convinced of it.

Comment by Brendan – November 4, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so disappointed Peta n Brant was sent home. They’re one of the best dancer’s. Bill or leah should’ve been gone couple of weeks ago! ridiculous!!! Favoritism????? From the JUDGES!?!?!

Comment by maggie – November 4, 2013 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brant and PETA were great – danced all over the dance from one end to the other. I will watch the finale only to see Brant and Peta. I watched again my recorded segment of the show-amber has not done one lift. In fact, if her dance was a sexy Rhumba, I think the judges/viewers have it wrong. I also notice they did not cover much of the dance floor. I am tired of bias shown to Derek by the judges.

Comment by Sylvia Norton – November 6, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cher on Dancing with the Stars. Gayest two hours ever!

Comment by Abe Froman – November 4, 2013 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did Cher give any score outside a 9? The show will be fixed again this year when Derek wins again! Team Val Elizabeth! Bruno needs producers to tell him once and for all to dial it down its ridic, or they can have someone replace him.

Comment by DavidSask – November 4, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is it for me, never watch this show again, I dont know how you jugded or where you look at, but you obviously sent the wrong couple home, never had as much enjoyment than watching Brant and Peta

Comment by michaeli labarge – November 4, 2013 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The judges need to stop “overscoring.” Bill has never really earned an 8, ever and Leah has never earned a 9.

Comment by qj201 – November 5, 2013 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love all the cast members know they all work their behinds off..I’m a dancer it’s not easy… But why is Cher a judge? Really scrapping the bottom. Oh well it’s all good and a GREAT SHOW! Hope it continues …..

Comment by Mary Beth – November 5, 2013 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cher a stupid JOKE as judge. Brant was beginning to be a great dancer, his pro I could do without and never look back for her to bring back the KISSSSSY thing was stupid.
    Jack and Cheryl are bores, Leah and Tony are bores.
    Bill can dance better than the judges give him and is FUN FUN FUN.

Comment by TheFactsR – November 5, 2013 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is supposed to be a DANCING contest, not a popularity contest. Technical scores should carry more weight than fan votes.

Comment by C. VanDerwill – November 5, 2013 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Bill and Jack stick around thanks to viewers votes and throw a kink in the “judges” plans to give Derek another trophy thanks to over inflated scores. Amber did not deserve the highest score. How do every single one of his partners wind up with debilitating injuries?? It’s like they are saying “Amber’s not skinny so see, Derek really can work with anyone!” and I’m not buying it. She’s better than I expected but Elizabeth is much better.

For those whining about it being a dancing competition, this show has been on for how many seasons and you haven’t figured out that is always comes down to popularity?? It’s been that way from the beginning and it’ll be that way until it’s over.

Comment by GS – November 5, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Elizabeth was awful last night. She is not consistent. Corbin was awful last night as well. I know don’t know what was happening last night but none of the celebs danced to their potential except Jack Osborne. He is not one of my favorites but he sold it last night. I love Val but Elizabeth is starting to lose me.

Comment by chistosa – November 5, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shocked and saddened that brant and PETA went home, they should have been in the finals. Some of you complain about dance experience, well brant fits that bill over Corbin who is completely arrogant, at least that’s what I gather from the clips. It’s once again unfair that last weeks votes count for this weeks judges scores — bring back the results show.

Comment by Jake – November 5, 2013 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The new foremat for dancing with the stars, is too short. The once a week format does not allow time for viewers to share what they see in the Monday night competition and then to learn the outcome on Tuesday. Also we do not get to see enough of the professional dancers routines. Change the time to be two hours on Monday and one hour on Tuesday. You made a mistake in shortening the program, now have the guts to correct it!

Comment by C.F. Nielsen – November 5, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very upset! Brant should have made it to the final 4 at least!
    Sorry to Bill but he should be gone!
    I also like Leah but she should have been gone before him, same with Jack!

Comment by sarah – November 5, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with those who said Brant was easily in the top four (With Amber, Corbin, and Elizabeth). He should have been safe for at least another couple of weeks. I’m really kinda depressed about this. I’m used to watching Idol, and the stakes are completely different on DWTS, so I’m probably a little over-depressed. Either way, it was awful nice having Brant’s (gorgeous) face on my screen every week. Oh well, I’ll certainly look at Noel Kahn differently from now on.

Comment by A first time watcher – November 5, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The wrong couple was called SAFE last night. It sould have been Brant and Peta. The Derek/Amber routine was not their strongest and not the strongest of the nights (I would have placed it 3rd). If the right couple was called safe, then last night would have turned out differently. Disappointing!

Comment by RUCookie – November 5, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the show is fixed anyway. Why is Derek always in the last position or next to last? It’s kind of getting old. As for Amber…I guess I don’t see it but then again the show has been a popularity contest for years and I suppose all the Gleekers or whatever they’re called are voting. I voted for someone who is now off the show who definitely did not deserve to go when she did, so now I’m throwing my votes to Corbin. I was sorry to see Brant go, but already I see who will win and that’s Amber. I think Derek has a lot of clauses in his contract that the others don’t and he always gets a good dancer. So for me the show is getting boring…because it should be called…Dancing with Derek’s Girls.

It gets boring when it gets predictable and before the season began I could have told you…and I probably did…that even if Amber and Derek don’t win, they’ll be in the top 3. I predict Amber will win however. I think Corbin and Elizabeth are both just as good but I too prefer the contestant who improves as the show progresses.

Unfortunately this doesn’t happen.

Comment by VirgoMoon – November 5, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I called Amber as the winner as soon as casting and partners were announced. It doesn’t matter that she is clearly injured and has been doing very little while Derek dances enough for two people to mask the fact that she’s just standing there indicating a move in the right direction without acting moving. The fix has been in since Day One. There is no way that partnership deserved the automatic bye last night, but you know they gave it to them to save Amber’s knees from the dance-off round. She’s doing as little dancing as possible — as little MOVING as possible — so she can make it to the end and get the trophy that probably already has her name engraved on it. This is supposed to be a contest for the “stars,” not the pros, and right now, Derek is the only one dancing in that partnership. It’s not her fault because of the injury, but it isn’t fair to anyone else, either.

Comment by Amie – November 5, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I read this and had to chuckle quite a bit. While I think it is unfair to assess all of her dances this way, it is certainly true of her rhumba this week. I watched that dance so many times… thanks DVR… and thought to myself Amber who. Derek totally hijacked that dance but I am not complaining, steamy steamy!!! Derek is brilliant and only Val is probably in his league as far as the male dancers goes. I wouldn’t give Amber the trophy yet though, she’ll probably make top 3, as I am sure that ABC is pleased with the younger demographic that she pulls in; Corbin and Jack are contenders as well. Corbin deserves to be there because he is technically the best amateur and Jack may be because of the popularity contest that this show is. My prediction, after 2 straight weeks of undeserved eliminations this week one of either Leah or Bill will leave. I am hoping Bill; do you really get to spin your partner out on the floor and just leave them there… really?

Comment by Duchess – November 8, 2013 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Cher but she was awful as host. Reminded me of Britney on XF. Everyone was great and I think everyone but one person got a 9. She obviously was consulting the other judges to make sure she was in sync. DWTS also ruined many of the performances by having their own awful singers sing the songs vs having us hear the Cher recordings. That was also insulting to Cher – you don’t want to hear someone ruin your songs. Don’t like the whole format this season and still hate when DWTS has plants like Corbin or Amber who are professional dancers. Its just not fair to the real amateurs. Plus the dance off choices were stupid. Brant should have chosen someone like Bill and he would have gotten the 3 points – who knows if that would have made the difference. Jack was awful in his dance off (but he gets votes from his Mom and the sympathy for his MS) plus being against Bill guaranteed him the 3 points. I must say Brant is one of the most handsome men Ive ever seen

Comment by David – November 5, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sick & tired of the best dancers going home. Leah & Bill should leave. Also I don’t like the 1 night premise. We never get to see the professional dancers except for the beginning. As soon as they start to dance you go to commercial.
    Comment by Marilyn

Comment by Marilyn Adelson – November 5, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with you. This is very annoying that you cannot see pros dancing during commercials.

Comment by ros – November 7, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get rid of Jack & Leah! They are terrible & should have been booted a month ago.

Comment by Diz – November 5, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Think how deadly it would be if the least competant *stars* remained for the finale. Might have to rename the show Lumbering With the Stars.

Comment by annehedonia – November 5, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I, personally, think it’s ridiculous. There is no way Brant should be gone. Bill, Leah or Jack should already be gone. Bill is a nice guy but he cannot dance but he tries – I’m sure he has a good following if that’s how they TRULY judge the show – I don’t know – Leah is not good and her attitude is terrible – never would have thought that of her and then you have Jack – he has improved and he seems to be nice but I’m sure him having MS and his parents help his popularity but he is in no way a better dancer than Brant. The show is not near as good as when it was on 2 nights and the judging is not very good either. Cher should never have been a judge – anyone could have done what she did on the panel – anyway, I don’t think it’s true to the voting at times – I think it’s fixed most if the time. I was enjoying it but let’s get real – Brant gone and Bill and Leah still there – it’s a big JOKE!!!

Comment by Vicki – November 5, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bill, has two left feet, hips locked into a permanent stiffness. Must be the pastel polyester outfits that keeps him from elimination that should have happened on week one.

Comment by joey – November 5, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Old voters have hijacked this show!!

Comment by Shaun – November 5, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Derek and Amber need to go. Period. The show is fixed. I’ll miss a Brant. I don’t care about the ones that are left. Bye bye DWTS.

Comment by Boone – November 5, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The WRONG couple went home!! So bummed about them, Brant was becoming a really good dancer! Not sure I’ll watch anymore, maybe just to see Amber but I can catch her dances on youtube.

Comment by Michelle – November 5, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s it! After this Season, no more. How in God’s Name is Bill still there, and Elizabeth is sent packing? That gorgeous lady should have won this Season! Who the heck is voting for Bill? Is there a Anti-DWTS Website plaguing the show’s results like that which plagued American Idol for several seasons? It was called Vote For The Worst, and their shenanigans kept that Sanjaya in the running week after week.

Comment by Paul – November 11, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I wonder each week – who the hell is voting for Bill?? He’s as stiff as a board and he is just a terrible dancer. I think it’s just a shame that so many people are voting for him, at the expense of the other wonderful dancers.

Comment by Kim – November 11, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only six couples remained and each couple had to perform two full dances during week nine of Dancing With The Stars. First, they danced as a team and then each couple danced with an eliminated pro or member of the troupe for the “trio dance.” We saw two perfect dances — and the most upsetting elimination ever.

Comment by Dancing with the stars – November 12, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m giving up watching this show because it’s not the best dancers, but who’s more popular that wins. Bill made it through again, and most of the really good dancers have been eliminated. Even my mom, who loves this show, is disgusted. She said if they don’t make changes, she’s giving it up. Heck, I’ve already given it up. The Show has changed tremendously…it should be called Popularity Contest – Dancing Ability Not Required. What do they have judges for? Their votes don’t matter. I’m sorry to see this go because it was a nice show at one time.

Comment by Jutta – November 19, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post