Homeland Recap: In a Family's Way

Get More: Recaps

Homeland Recap Carrie PregnantThis week on Showtime’s Homeland, Carrie’s first sit-down with “The Magician” took an interesting — and then a dark — turn, Dana made a bold move and an “easy” test produced positive results.

GREAT EXPECTATIONS | Having been grabbed and delivered to Javadi’s house, Carrie is hooked up a polygraph, one which she quickly fails. Suggesting she’s uneasy, she gets Javadi’s goons out of the room — then drops the dime on her captor, revealing all she knows about his soccer star alias and the embezzled millions. That segues into a private chat outdoors, where Carrie confirms that she’s not out to be cultivated as an asset but to do the cultivating, of him. In order to follow through with the ruse that she’s been turned, Javadi sends Carrie on a mission — to secure the intel that led to the six assassinations — and they agree to meet up later. Returning home, Carrie takes a Clearblue Easy pregnancy test — the latest in what appears to be at least 30, all of which indicated a positive result. (Hmm, Brody went AWOL in mid-December, Carrie said during the polygraph it’s now March… Hey! I took math!)

Later, when Saul and Max detect that Javadi’s gone off course en route to the meet-up, Carrie and Quinn are just seconds too late to prevent his deadly pit stop: to kill in the coldest of blood his ex-wife, whom Saul helped escape from Tehran decades ago. Saul is deeply affected by that gnarly twist, and later, when face to face with Javadi at the safe house, pops his frenemy good in the honker.

Episode 306

DANA: “I’m leaving with this stranger, while carefully blocking the camera’s view of pregnant Morena’s belly.”
CHRIS: “Ma, can I get a storyline now?”

HUSBAND AND STRIFE | Meanwhile at the homestead, Saul’s wife Mira explained that her dashing dinner companion from last week is someone she met while they were separated  — part of the new life she “left behind” in Mumbai when she came running to Saul’s side in the wake of the 12/12 attack. “We have fun. He makes me laugh. My day is better with him in it,” Mira admits when Saul asks if she’s in love. When Saul changes the topic to relate the latest on the CIA shake-up, Mira invites him to get angry, even if directed at her. “I don’t have any claim on you,” he rebuffs — but she disagrees, in almost a conspicuously strong manner.

THE NAME GAME | Dana, with Jessica’s blessing, sets out to legally change her last name to Lazaro — and then, barely with Jessica’s blessing, moves out of the house, to go live with her new friend Angela. (Because it’s not like the girl you haven’t known long enough to register as a blip on your mom’s radar could be a plant, assigned to keep eyes on ex-terrorist Nicholas Brody’s daughter.) Chris, in turn, I am pretty sure smirked at the fact that it might now be his turn for a storyline.

What did you think of this week’s Homeland? Getting back on track? And do you think the pregnancy is further fueling Carrie’s mission to track down Brody via her Mad Map?

Comments (55)

• Am I the only one who thinks Dana could also be pregnant?

Comment by Cora – November 3, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad I wasn’t the only one who thought Chris’s reaction to her sister leaving was BEYOND WEIRD….That whole family was not needed for this season, at least not until Brody return.

Comment by TVMAN – November 3, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Makes sense that’s why she dumped her meds last week. Can we PLEASE get Damien Lewis back now?!?

Comment by Beth – November 3, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am missing Damian Lewis as well. We’ve seen half the season…..6 episodes….and Brody has only been in 1 of them. One. This is really looking like Blind Item territory.

Comment by Alichat – November 3, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dana and Brody don’t know what contraceptives are?

Comment by azu – November 3, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Show needs Brody, it’s boring without him

Comment by Dennis – November 3, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Homeland is boring with or without Brody.

Comment by Kira – November 4, 2013 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it’s better, at least for now. There needs to be a compelling reason for him to come back. Being in the show just for the sake of being in the show would be boring.

Comment by Jeeves – November 5, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Carrie’s supposed to be a couple monthes pregnant, yet when she was in the hospital and they were treating her no one did a pregnancy test on her before putting her through treatments and prescribing her medication???

Comment by Lyn – November 3, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Normally I would agree but this is a CIA op. They can eaisly bypass a few protocols.

Comment by Beth – November 3, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes…but morning sickness? The drugs she was given….can they be given to a pregnant woman? And she’s been drinking like a fiend. The big thing is this was an op just between Carrie and Saul…..no one knew what they were doing….not Quinn, Virgil, or Max. So they shouldn’t have bypassed any test at the hospital, and should have caught that she is pregnant. On another note, I have defended Dana Brody for two and a half seasons, but I think I am done now. I get why she’d want to change her name, but to just drop the ‘I’m moving out’ on Jessica like that was pathetic. And who is this friend Angela anyway??? Where has Dana been that she could have met a new friend, who has a place of her own, whom she knows well enough to move in with, and that her mother knows nothing about. Oh yeah…rehab. This is such a great idea.

Comment by Alichat – November 3, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s highly possible that she wouldn’t have experienced any morning sickness, as not all women do. Without knowing specifically what she was taking, it’s hard to say if what she was taking was safe or not for pregnant women. It’s not uncommon for the true “safety” of a drug to not be completely known, since it’s not common practice to test drugs on pregnant women for ethical reasons. So it’s likely that whatever she’s taking/taken is a category B or even C drug class because of that reason. The only thing that would give me pause is whether or not they tested her at the hospital. Although it’s hard to say if that’s part of a regular routine when checking into a mental hospital or not.

Comment by Amanda – November 3, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I just can’t believe the hospital didn’t do any blood work and discover that she is pregnant. Isn’t that part of a standard work up?

Comment by Winter – November 4, 2013 11:47 AM PDT
          • Amanda – the questions were more to point out that there are many things that we should have seen or should have been addressed if she’s pregnant. And some bipolar medications have caused birth defects in the first trimester.

Winter – yes I believe it is standard practice to perform a pregnancy test.

Comment by Alichat – November 4, 2013 05:58 PM PDT
        • i dont think the details about dana leaving is necessary. i mean good riddance . finally the creators listen to the viewers that dana is just ruining the show!

Comment by lila – November 4, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Fact that that shes shacked up with Mike Faber and the guy from the convenience store since being in the hospital who’s to say its Brody’s baby. But why do a pregnancy story line now Claire Danes had her baby last year if they where going to write that in should have done it last year, another cock up like with In Plain Sight’s Mary McCormack who was preggers the year before they wrote it into the show and killed the story…….

Comment by Mark – November 4, 2013 01:18 PM PDT
          • Yeah lila….the questions were more rhetorical to point out the absurdity of the scene. I should say though that I don’t think they will be dropping this story. Just because Dana moved out, doesn’t mean she’s gone. And Mark, I believe you are confused. Carrie has never shacked up or hooked up in any way with Mike Faber.

Comment by Alichat – November 4, 2013 05:34 PM PDT
  • I need more Quinn and Carrie. They’re keeping me interested with this show. Hopefully Quinn/Carrie have sex soon ;)

Comment by Brie – November 3, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, the Carrie and Peter dynamic is fun. I’m enjoying the Carrie/Peter/Saul stuff; everything else is meh.

Comment by Hank – November 3, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I don’t know if it’s in the script or if Rupert Friend is just bringing it, but there’s always this sense of longing in scenes between Quinn and Carrie–it really feels as though Quinn is falling for Carrie. Carrie, though, doesn’t seem to be on the same page. And I’m afraid the pregnancy storyline will stop whatever Carrie/Quinn thing for the time being. :(

Comment by Stella – November 3, 2013 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh wasn’t Carrie binge drinking? And she’s pregnant? Terrible.

Comment by Hank – November 3, 2013 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the most stupid thing ever. She’s pregnant, really show….so done with this show.

Comment by Terry – November 3, 2013 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh please smart enough to trap terrorists but not smart enough not to get pregnant? I hope our real spies are smarter than this.. I love this show.. but this is stupid…as for Dana.. umm yeah your husband is on the run for blowing up people.. you and your daughter run down to change her name and then she moves out with a person you do not know .. and never even ask about.. geez.. my mother would have at least said.. hey where are you going?? CA or NJ or around the block?/ and any real Dana would be back in a couple of weeks.
    Saul?? really he has no idea of where the wife is??? please spare me.. I hope our real CIA would know EXACTLY where the wife of an enemy of the state was ever single minute..and as soon as he knew that the target was in the states would know he would be after his wife and grand kids..in fact.. he would have had them on his radar from the get go.. love the show but hope it is not real because we would be in a lot of trouble..

Comment by doug williams – November 3, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You say you hope Homeland is not real. I guess the question here is, do you think Homeland is real? Because if so, maybe you belong in the “real” hospital Carrie was staying in. Maybe that sounds harsher than I meant it to, but I do hope one thing you know in life is that birth control is never 100% effective. Pregnancies frequently happen to people who think they are being careful. Condoms can tear. And according the Department of Health and Human Services website, for every 100 women that use birth control pills every year, 5 of those women on average get pregnant even though they are on the pill. Accidents can happen whether you are trying to prevent them or not. It doesn’t mean you’re dumb just because it happens to you. The only method of birth control that’s 100% sure to keep you from getting pregnant is abstinence or sterilization.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 4, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The sneak peek at next week’s episode was very interesting, at least to me and my crush I have on the Peter Quinn character. Seems he’ll be in deep trouble. I only hope he’s not turning out to be a big badass and it is not all about writing him out of the story. I need my weekly Rupert Friend dose so very badly!

PS: Carrie and the pregnancy… did they only do it because Claire Danes got pregnant in reality?

Comment by Good Germ – November 3, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Everytime Quinn goes on some secret operation or he puts himself out there to protect Carrie or whoever, which I know is his job, I fear for his safety, that the writers would have him get shot or blown up and the tiny sliver of hope that one day Homeland writers will explore his background will die. He does look like he’s in trouble next week and Dar Adal is pissed, perhaps because they finally figured out that Saul has been using him (remember he first came on as an operative of Dar Adal) without telling him.

Also, Claire was pregant when season two was being filmed and they did all sorts of stuff to hide her pregnancy, like they’re now doing with Morena.

Comment by Marc – November 4, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey Marc, thanks for your clarifying about the pregnancy of Ms. Danes, I really didn’t know, perhaps I’m too far away to be properly informed and up to date – or maybe I just don’t care enough about the actor’s private life :-) So then, the strange behaviour of Carrie keeping the testing strips in her drawer is even more mysterious than I thought. What’s her plan, stabbing Brody to death with all those positive results? Maybe, just maybe… she’s in fact f***g crazy?

As for the enigmatic “John” Peter Quinn character… his secret shouldn’t be revealed too soon. I really wonder why he had to change his name and also why Saul wasn’t capable to find out his full name. For my own taste he’s a littlebit too kind and caring about Carrie. His obvious personal interest in her could be dangerous and might weaken his professional skills and instincts.

Comment by Good Germ – November 4, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The writers/ producers said that Carrie continues taking pregnancy tests with the hope that she’ll finally get a different result. Yeah, it’s bizarre, but I think it’s simply because she just does not know what to do. This whole storyline is a WTF for me, especially since she must be at least two months pregnant and we are supposed to ignore the heavy drinking, random sex with random men, being heavily medicated etc.

As for Quinn, I think it’s ok to reveal something about him in small doses. I think his name change was a result of him working for Dar Adal, perhaps as a deep cover agent or an assassin. I know that he went through great lengths to hide/ protect his son and his ex-girlfriend, so perhaps his work didn’t allow for him to have a relationship with them and he needed a new identity to do what was required of him. Also, I think the opposite when it comes to his obvious feelings for Carrie, I think if anything, it will make him more alert, dedicated to protecting her at all costs and hopefully, it will result in helping her to trust him more and keep her more grounded knowing she has someone besides Saul to rely on. I also think that while Saul will continually push the boundaries with Carrie, it will be nice to know that he’s there ready to call anyone out on their BS. I’m really looking forward to him meeting Lochart and his confrontation with Dar Adal, because I think he’s going to be one of the few people that will be able to shut them down.

Comment by Marc – November 4, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ref. the pregnancy tests: I strongly believe that she keeps drinking, having sex with tons of guys and behaving recklessly on the hopes of having an abortion, hence the number of sticks.

Comment by martina – November 4, 2013 06:14 PM PDT
  • The series seems to be going all over the place..Brody was in 1 episode which was beyond weird..made me squirm. I want Quinn to take a more active role. As for Carrie’s pregnancy..pls…..with all the meds she was taking, her instability..brodie’s insanity…think the writers should somehow for the good of the ‘free’ world..plan a miscarriage. I for one am happy that Dana left..may it be permanant…? she has a very boring voice..but I wish the writers would have shown the difficulties this family had in just day to day living after the whole world closing in on their family’s secret …a hero/traitor …
    The other storyline, although slightly confusing, is interesting…cold..ruthless..chilling..
    Hope the storylines improve to the way they were in season 1.

Comment by jola – November 3, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what has happened to this show, it was so good with outstanding writing and acting. it has become a soap opera in the worst possible way. I’m sorry but seriously what a disappointment this season has been. I like many of you am wondering how Carrie can be pregnant for at least a couple months and no one knows, and how she knowing that she is pregnant can binge drink like that. don’t even get me started on Dana. I thought she was an interesting character for a season and a half, but that whole side show needs to come to an end. if Brody is the blind item i say Damian Lewis is in luck jump ship while you can before this thing really tanks. again sorry for the mini rant, i’m just frustrated with this show.

Comment by James D – November 3, 2013 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree, i used to love watching the show. Now, its..oh..homeland? yeah..force of habit, let’s see if it improves…it has turned into a light hearted type of soapie.true….so maybe we should just treat it as such..pity..it used to be classy..

Comment by jola – November 3, 2013 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pitiful, Carrie pregnant and Dana leave both ludicrous to viewers left watching and in reality check! This is the first time I fast forwarded through lots of show, its a goner for me I think will just read re-caps. Showtime should be ashamed they gave this show a renewal and leaves other great prospects not given a chance!

Comment by DavidSask – November 4, 2013 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Homeland has finally managed to shock me this season. Really? Pregnant? What is Carrie supposed to do with that? She is the last female on TV that needs to be in the family way, and no, it’s because of her bi-polar disorder, but a multitude of reasons including the fact that she’s a CIA spy whose life is always in constant turmoil.

Please tell me that this will be the last we see of Dana. She keeps topping list of selfish things that a person teenager or otherwise can do. Is she somehow resentful towards her mother? I’m starting to get that feeling. As she was leaving, Jessica begged her to wait a minute and the awful twit walked away anyway. And mayhap Chris lost his ability to speak a few weeks ago, but the audience is unaware? I mean, how can the writers ever think that it was a good idea to have Chris just standing there, not saying anything, at all. Perhaps, they just couldn’t muster up the energy to write one single line for him?

Quinn looked like he wanted to decimate Javadi on the spot. His expression of pure rage and disgust said it all. Can we get a Quinn spin off? Because at this rate, I’d prefer watching a show called the “adventures of the awesome Quinn” compared to this season’s strange turn.
    And how much longer is Saul going to keep the fact that he’s captured Javadi from the rest of the CIA? Because it looks like Dar Adal and that sleeze Lochart are already plotting how to get Saul completely out of the CIA. I cannot imagine how they will react when they find out that Carrie is still active and working on the agency’s biggest op.

Comment by Marc – November 4, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • correction, “it’s NOT because of her bi-polar disorder”

Comment by Marc – November 4, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope that this latest nonsense with Dana means that we have seen the last of her. I am sure that I am the only viewer evil enough to get my hopes up when it was revealed that her boyfriend was a killer…

Comment by Diane – November 4, 2013 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Need more Peter Quinn. This guy is bloody awesome.

Comment by Jake – November 4, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is not as good as it was in season 1, but better than season 2. It is now “just a good spy show” and we should just take it as it is and stop trying to compare it to season 1. Season 1 was great because we didn’t know if Brody was a terrorist and we didn’t know if the CIA would figure it out before something bad happened. What made it better than “just a good spy show” was the fact that the two main characters / adversaries became interested in each other romantically and that storyline took it to a whole new level. The show as it is now is not about that and we need to accept that this is what it is, an interesting show about the CIA chasing bad guys.

Comment by Jim – November 4, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the ep. It had the tension and surprises of the earlier episodes. Also loved Carrie turning the tables on Javadi, and the fact that she was back to strong, in-control Carrie. Quite a contrast with the woman who takes multiple pregnancy tests in the hope that it will yield a different result. But Carrie has always been such a frustrating enigma, or as Saul told her, the smartest and dumbest person he’s ever known. And hoping Dana leaving the Brody household means they’ll finally backburner the character. I’m liking Quinn more with every episode.

Comment by Mel – November 4, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving this season. I was concerned the plot would go stale with it just being about Carrie and Brody, but with him kinda on the back burner it’s allowed other things to develop. I love what’s going on with Saul and the agency and Quinn is just awesome. That old guy Saul pals around with is kind of a mystery, too, and it’s great. I’m not sure what side he’s on. What the new director was telling him sounds right in his wheelhouse, from what we know about him, but will he go for it? I’m not so sure he’s on Saul’s side.

Man, good stuff this season. Glad it’s moved away from Carrie and Brody for a bit…

Comment by Randall Parker (@Bl00dwerK) – November 4, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can suspend my disbelief a great deal for a good plot line, but the idea that a mother would allow her teenage daughter to go off and live with strangers without even asking a for a phone number is asking too much. On the other hand, maybe Jessica is as tired of Dana’s antics as the rest of us . . .

Comment by nellibly – November 4, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At least thirty tests means she could be taking them every day, if she’s so determined to get a different outcome eventually, it doesn’t mean she’s taken them all since December. Maybe the baby’s not even Brody’s. I do think the random guy at a bar would insist on wearing protection more than ‘f*** this let’s just f*** like rabbits all over the place’ Brody, though.

Comment by Lisa – November 4, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I might be the only one who wants to see Brody back. For me Carrie being pregnant is an exciting point in the show. I hope Brody is the father and that Carrie and Brody reunite soon.

Comment by Colleen – November 4, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the twist of Carrie being pregnant. I hope this means we’ll be seeing Brody again soon. Can’t wait to see his reaction to the news and for them to reunite!

Comment by Jen – November 4, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For all you that are hating on Morgan Saylor, all I can say is that according to IMDB, she is in the credits for every show this season.

Comment by HAP – November 4, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The episode was good. I am not happy with the idea of Carrie being pregnant but loved Quinn being supportive and all the drama Saul is facing. Didn’t understand at first why this Javaadi guy made such a mess but now I do.
    I find it difficult to believe that Jessica didn’t even check who this girl was that Dana left with.
    And I am not quite sure why Saul’s wife stayed if she was seeing someone else. Coming to support Saul was one thing but it was like she was giving him some false hope.
    I do miss Brody. He was the main actor in seasons 1 and 2 and its a bit strange not to see him at all except for episode 3.

Comment by yen35 – November 4, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When females are admitted to the Psych unit they are ALWAYS given a pregnancy test before being given medications. Worked in the psych field for 35 years.

Comment by Jari Helms – November 4, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is with the show’s hatred of subtitles? They really need to start using them. While I can usually get an idea from the tone and the context of the scene of what is being said, I’d appreciate subtitles.

Comment by abz – November 4, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is rather nerve wracking to see how slow the show is moving. I watch out of loyalty and because seasons 1 and 2 were amazing hours of television. But what are they leading up to? Better be something big and exciting cause this is kind of torturous. All what makes Homeland Homeland, is non existent!

I agree, more Brody. Carrie being pregnant is so random…..but as long as it’s Brody’s and not that random redhead she picked up, it’s all good.

Dana..I can’t stand her. It is painful, oh so painful to see her. Why the heck do the writers love her so much? Recast her if she’s a must have for story, surely no one would miss the actress.

Comment by Jenny – November 4, 2013 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carrie is pregnant. What a tweest. Did Brody really go missing in Mid-December? That bothers me, because absolutely nothing about last season’s finale suggested Washington, D.C. in the middle of winter. In fact, the only time we’ve ever seen a Homeland episode take place in the middle of winter is the pilot, which they actually did film in the middle of winter. Every other episode of the series has always looked so summery. Now I am bugged, because there is a HOLE IN THE PLOT!!!
    Anyways, I liked the episode, I liked the twist of Carrie’s pregnancy, I liked the dark turn. I liked Dana’s family identity crisis. Speaking of pregnancies, I had no idea Morena Baccarin was pregnant, or at least didn’t remember. Congrats to her.
    I hope others who weren’t liking this season are happier now that this episode has aired. Homeland has always been a better show as a whole. As you get farther and farther into the seasons, everything you’ve been seeing that seems random suddenly appears to gel and make sense, like Carrie’s refusal to take meds that could be dangerous for her baby, Carrie being so upset at being stuck in a mental institution where she was being forced to take said meds.
    I’ve got to do a plug here for a Homeland spoof on youtube. I just watched it a few days ago and highly recommend it. It’s made by Sesame Street, and it’s freaking hilarious. I seriously have not had so much fun watching puppets since I was a kid watching The Muppets. The Sesame Street writers have a good handle on Homeland. If anyone wants to watch it, just go to youtube and search Sesame Street Homelamb. (typos intended as the main characters are sheep and Brody, er, Baaaa-rody, is the big bad wolf in sheep’s clothing.)

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 4, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was an interesting episode. I definitely did not expect Carrie to be pregnant and really hope that we see Brody soon. I hope that Dana leaving means less of her in the show from now on.

Comment by sabrina – November 4, 2013 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Your posts is extremely useful.

Comment by Meridith – November 6, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could the father be the random guy from the liquor store she hooked up with or would that be too soon? Hopefully Dana moving out will mean less screentime for her. The running away plot did nothing but drag the show down.

Comment by Mikael – November 6, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like that Carrie is pregnant. It adds more excitement to the drama. I hope it’s Brody’s baby and that Carrie and Brody reunite soon. I like their chemistry, although it seems that most people would want to see Brody dead. I think he is a great character and the show gets interesting when he is on the screen.

Comment by Colleen – November 6, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • from the majority of comments I have read, seems we think alike..Thank you writers for getting rid of Dana..hopefully permanently! I don’t know why they aren’t having snippets of brody in the episodes..Thank you writers for not having Carrie boggle eyed and flushing her meds in each episode..having all those pregnany test sticks in her drawer..makes sense ..for carrie :) Bring on more of Quinn!!

Comment by jola – November 6, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post