Drop Dead Diva Finale Preview: Jane's Big Secret Is Out — and Nothing Will Ever Be the Same

Drop Dead Diva Season 5 SpoilersThe day has come for Drop Dead Diva‘s body-snatchin’ secret to be revealed.

On Sunday’s Season 5 finale (Lifetime, 9/8c), Jane must own up to the tall tales she’s been spinning when the truth about her improbable existence comes out.

Below, executive producer Josh Berman sounds off on the pivotal episode’s “domino effect,” Stacy and Owen’s future and more.

RELATED | Drop Dead Diva Renewed for Season 6

TVLINE | The title of the episode is, “Jane’s Secret Revealed.”
Yes. More cards are turned over in this episode than probably the entire first five seasons combined. Jane’s secret comes out in a very unexpected way. The pieces will begin to fall into place. But also, it will be a domino effect. It will reverberate through Season 6.

TVLINE | Now that Grayson and Nicole are done, what’s next for Grayson and Jane?
This is the first time that both characters are not dating other people and are open to falling in love with each other. Anything could happen now in their relationship. The table will be reset by the end of Season 5. However, Jane’s secret being revealed is a game-changer for these characters [and] for the series. It’s what the viewers have been clamoring for. But sometimes, the repercussions of our actions are unexpected. There will be a lot of unexpected twists and turns as a result of her secret coming out.

Drop Dead Diva Season 5 SpoilersTVLINE | Is there any part of Grayson that sees Deb in Jane? Or is he falling for Jane for who she is now?
He’s absolutely falling for Jane. In Season 3, he saw so many similarities between Jane and Deb that he actually began to think that Jane could be Deb. Then Jane dispels him of that notion to protect him. He no longer thinks Deb is in Jane, but now, it’s a real brain-teaser for him when he realizes his initial instincts may have been right. He’s got to deal with a lot of issues such as betrayal. Why wouldn’t the woman that supposedly loves him tell him the truth?

TVLINE | What’s the next step for Stacy and Owen after she broke things off between them?
What I find interesting is the viewers have actually begun to respond to that relationship. So I don’t think the dance is over yet. Owen has made his intentions very clear, and Stacy, in her pregnancy, may or may not go back to him. I haven’t even figured that out yet. But no matter what, when two people share a child, they have a unique bond that will keep them in each other’s lives.

TVLINE | Jane’s mom (played by Faith Prince) is also back in the season finale. What can you tease?
Usually, we use her character for a lot of comedic relief. But I will say that her appearance in the season finale is for quite serious reasons.

Comments (59)

• What I find interesting is the viewers have actually begun to respond to that relationship.

If by responding he means hating it and starting to dislike both Stacie and Owen for it then sure.

Comment by Sam – November 1, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And starting to hate the show because of it.

Comment by riah0822 – November 1, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You beat me to saying the exact same thing. I watch this show with my sister and we both cheered when Stacy broke things off.

Comment by Cassandra – November 1, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Too bad it won’t last. Unless the writers/show runners wise up and realize how unilaterally disliked this disgusting pairing is. With even less chemistry than Grayson emits.

Comment by Ro – November 2, 2013 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY……I’m pretty sure the “response” has been WE HATE IT. So yes, explore how you will drive home that it is over.

Comment by Sarah – November 1, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • to add my own 2 cents to these posts. from the viewers i see–fans on various fan pages for ddd, the response is, like, 99% negative.. even owen’s ‘i’m not giving up on us’ sounded bored and matter of fact. granted he’s not a gushing sort of guy, that was never how he sounded with jane. what he feels may be real affection for stacy, obligation to their unborn child, or both, but if even owen doesnt sound in love, i don’t see how that relationship is meant to bloom. even with no chance for owen and jane, i think owen deserves a more equal wife, one with real intelligence. stacy has her moments, but in general she has neither i.q-type intelligence nor common-sense intelligence, and that’s a bad match for a man with both.

Comment by Karen Lindsey – November 1, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not only do I agree with your statement about them being unevenly matched, but even if Jane and Owen were completely over, their’s no way that Jane/Stacy’s relationship would not remain damaged over Jane’s history with Owen. I’ve known way too many friends who have gotten together with mutual friends or exes and their’s always this underlying insecurity/jealousy that will rear it’s ugly head whether you want it to or not. With Jane’s former romantic relationship with Owen in addition to her ongoing work relationship with him their no way Stacy wouldn’t get resentful of Jane.

Comment by Cassandra – November 1, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know anyone who liked Stacy and Owen together.

Comment by Anna Paolinelli (@AnnaPaolinelli1) – November 2, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^^^ This.

Comment by OriginalGirl – November 14, 2013 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stacy and Owen disgusts me. I skip past all of their scenes… It’s just wrong!

Comment by Babybop – November 1, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Fred to come back. Owen and Stacy are boring and kind of messing with Stacy’s fun light hearted character and to me feels wrong unless Owen is somehow now Fred. Glad the secret is going to be unleash but how because won’t they forget or something like Fred always warned Jane? Will she get a new guardian Angel?

Comment by Shannon – November 1, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also hate the Stacy and Owen storyline. I felt like the writers were grasping at straws for material. I miss Fred, too. I really thought this would be the last season. Not sure I’ll be watching next season.

Comment by MP – November 1, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I’ve been watching DDD since the beginning and I was really hoping this would be the last season so we’d finally get our happy ending. Drawing things out for another season seems desperate and gratuitous. I wish this Sunday’s ep were the SERIES finale. They could bring back Fred for Stacy, finally get Jane and Grayson together, and go out on a high note.

Comment by Audrey – November 2, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Owen and Stacy together.

Comment by Mika – November 1, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do, too. It surprised me, but I think they balance each other well. Jane was never fully committed to Owen, so I have no probleem wiith it.

Comment by cattyfan – November 17, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do to! I think Jane and grayson were menter to be together. Jane will always love him so why not let them be. I hate how they always put a guy to like Jane but she clearly doesn’t want anything to do

Comment by Clarita Mayorquin – March 2, 2014 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been a die hard DDD fan since day 1 but I stopped watching because of Owen and Stacy and quite frankly think that it’s so OCC for Jane to be so forgiving of Stacy. Stacy has done nothing but lie! She told Owen and Jane separately that each was OK with her having Owens baby when neither one was. Stacy manipulated the entire pregnancy and never faced any repercussions. Her character is completely unlikeable. I was hoping in reading this article that it was going to say that the disaster that is Owen and Stacy would be done, but being that they are absolutely delusional in believing that they are receiving positive feedback from the pairing, I guess I rave no reason to tune back in. I love Brooke Elliot but can’t believe how bad they are writing for her!

Comment by Lyn – November 1, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally the secret is out! It’s time to start looking at the finish line. I wonder how many episodes they are going to give a season six, because less would be more for me. For some reason I am finding this season a little tedious.

Comment by Mel – November 2, 2013 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just my opinion, but I think Josh Berman is a like a lot of other show runners who are totally delusional when they screw up. And he screwed up big time. He’s telling himself that fans are starting to root for Stacy and Owen because he doesn’t want to admit how wrong he got it. I no longer watch this show because of Stacy and Owen. Stacy asking for Owen’s sperm was bad enough. Then he actually went through with it and had her pregnant and then them together? It’s a game changer pal. Stacy is a horrible, selfish person. To ask for that, and do what she did is unforgivable. Not to mention there is zero romantic chemistry between the two characters. Owen was only a good character when he was with Jane. Now, he’s boring and not very likable. Stacy and Owen was DDD’s “jump the shark” moment and things will never be the same.

Comment by BgWillis – November 2, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said. As I was watching the story unfold I was like WTH? That storyline just came out of left field. This is NOT Stacy’s personality. She was always kind and thoughtful and solicitous of Jane’s feelings – she always always had Jane’s back. They turned Stacy and Owen into thoughtless, horrible people. If I were Jane I would have kicked Stacy to the curb. Selfish is an understatement.

Comment by Mel – November 2, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perfectly stated!!! I thought that last seasons finale was going to be DDD’s jump the shark moment when It was implied old Jane went into Owens body, but they handled that beautifully. This Owen/Stacy crap is it though. I keep waiting for it to be over and it just never end….and based on JB’s comments, it won’t be over any time soon, this I am done!

Comment by Liz – November 2, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^^^THIS!!!!!!^^^^^^^

Comment by Nicole – November 20, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, the hating of Stacy and Owen is really utterly surprising. Two very SINGLE people cannot get together because there is a best friend (a cheating best friend) in the middle? Don’t you see how ludicrous this is?

I agree that the chemistry between the two is nonexistent and for the reason only, the writer should not revisit the pairing. But disapprove of the relationship is just ridiculous.

Comment by Aku – November 3, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Owen and Stacy make no sense as a couple. I’m not sure why Owen is still on the show. His character in no longer the fun loving and carefree judge that was first introduced.

So Grayson and Jane connected. YAWN!! They are such a weak couple. No chemistry. The aren’t interesting, sexy or fun. Jackson Hurst is completely meh. He either phones it in or can’t act. I don’t know which one.

Comment by Sandra – November 3, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES! I totally agree. Jackson Hurst has been the weakest link in the show since it’s inception. Owen and Jane were a BEAUTIFUL couple, and it was never like Jane was lowering her own standards to be with him. They were well-matched and he was interesting and fun when he was with her.

Comment by Nicole – November 20, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • … a cheating best friend? Are you not that observant? The episode of the wedding it’s not like Jane snuck away to have a last minute kiss with Grayson. It just kinda happened and considering all the stored up feelings Jane has had for Grayson all these years and not being able to tell him how she feels, one kiss is completely understandable. Obviously Owen doesn’t understand because he doesn’t know what’s going on. How hard would you be on yourself, Aku, if this exact same thing happened to you? Would you be so critical if the shoe was on your foot?

Comment by Cari – November 4, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Aku! I at first HATED Stacy and Owen together – the only thing I approved of was Stacy becoming a mom. It’s something she needs to “grow up” and it will be fun to see how she fares as a new mother. But now, I don’t mind Stacy and Owen together – in fact, I absolutely HATE HATE HATED Jane and Owen. NO. It’s all wrong. I am still waiting, 5 seasons later, for the meant-to-be couple to BE. Grayson and Jane. HELLOOOOO THEY NEEEEEED TO BE TOGETHER. Honestly, I think sometimes that the director and writers think that if they put Grayson and Jane together it’ll be boring to the audience, but au contraire, it will finally put to rest the anxiousness, because they are so OBVIOUSLY meant for each other. In “Bones,” it was obvious that Temperance Brennan and Celey Booth were meant to be together, and when they FINALLY got married, it didn’t make the show “boring,” it just opened up an entirely new environment, but the audience is happy. I root for them, and I root for Grayson and Jane. Marriage opens up a new environment, new trials, and new issues – even if they’re not immediately married and date for a season or something, with a barrage of new issues thrown between them, I will be SO much happier watching that than watching Grayson and Jane try to “date” or “fling” with other people (EWWWW)… And honestly, the whole “Jane getting interrupted whenever she tries to say I love you” or “the moment is ruined by something big happening between them” is so. Freaking. Old. I just want them to be together. As for Stacy with Owen… I’ll admit it’s a little weird, even though I approve of him fathering her child. To be honest I never got over Fred and Stacy… I mean, he was going to propose and thanks to Jane that was ruined. I never liked Luke and Paul is a slightly cute but more of an annoying idiot. I want Fred back. Owen can be with Kim for all I care, after Parker dumped her, that’s what I would see happening. But seriously, if they don’t hook Jane and Grayson up and figure out all this overdramatic crap between Stacy and Owen and Fred and Kim and Parker – it’s really just too much – I’m gonna stop watching. I’m tired of waiting. It’s frustrating now, no longer intriguing.

Comment by Melody S – February 3, 2014 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The stupidity over Owen and Stacy is appallingly!!! I love Stacy and Owen!!! If Jane can get over it so should the fans!!! I absolutely love everything about this show(except Fred leaving all the time)!!! I like them together, nothing wrong with it!!! Sounds like a lot of fans have some growing up to do!!! Just hope Grayson doesn’t get to pissed about Jane not being able to tell him the truth this whole time (cuz the truth is she has wanted to since day one)!!! So my point, to the fans who “hate” Stacy and Owen together, “Get a grip and grow up, or don’t watch the show idiots!!!!! U sound sooooo dumb with your comments!!!”

Comment by Kristina Ludes – March 23, 2014 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the viewers respond to the Owen/Stacy relationship by hating it. It does not work. Zero chemistry, bad past, bad pairing. Owen seems more paternal towards Stacy than anything else. I really see Jane more of a match with Owen than Grayson, but anyway we’ll see how that is handled in season 6.

Comment by Liz – November 3, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel cheated. The finally is not what was promised. Jane’s secret has not been revealed at all. Her dead mother knows and that’s that.

Comment by Aku – November 4, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the writing! I love the characters! I love the show! I hope it continues for many more seasons!

Comment by Jackie – November 5, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just want to say that Jane accepting the owen & stacy relationship makes sense. she’s growing and her heart always belonged to grayson. i’m glad there is a chance for love to bloom for all of them. i’m glad it’s been renewed :)

Comment by katie – November 10, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, it makes sense for Jane to accept it. I agree. I can even see how it is ok from Owen’s perspective, to a tiny extent, because he honestly loved Jane. She was the one who made it clear to him that she could never fully love him. But Stacy? Makes her look like a horrible person. I have no respect for her anymore. I guess what you said was sort of what I was thinking when it comes to Jane though. She is a bigger and better person now that she has had to change so much and re-examine/re-invent her life. I had always liked Stacy until this, but not anymore.

Comment by Heather – December 15, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The secret that’s revealed is Deb as Jane’s enduring love for Grayson and possibly old Jane resurfacing to try and force the revelation that Deb is blended with old Jane. It is all fiction of course but the writers completely ignore that it doesn’t make sense that old Jane is as smart as she ever was in her new model body while blended Deb as Jane has the physical brain that has all the grooves of the learned knowledge and is as smart as old Jane as well. The writers play with all personal memories of the body being absent but not the knowledge? I don’t buy that old and blended Janes can coexist with both being super smart. I like the characters of Owen and Stacy but it is highly improbable that Stacy would need to look to a best friend’s ex to find a sperm donor.

Comment by Diva Doubter – November 11, 2013 01:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Josh, you are the worst for letting Stacy hook up with Owen. She’s a total idiot who doesn’t deserve him–her intellect is even more suspect that she would ask a man with a genetic heart problem to sire her baby without being married to him, and not only that, she sucks for swooping in on Jane’s ex-fiance. I hate this show for what you’ve turned it into! Thanks for giving me my life back. I was prepared to give half of it up for this show. No more!

Comment by Nicole – November 20, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so right Nicole, I had totally forgotten about Owen’s genetic heart defect. Obviously, so do the writers!

Comment by meleliot – November 21, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly just started watching this show 2 weeks ago. .and have finished all 5 seasons!..I’m hooked. .I love it. .it could be the fact that I’m from California and I am currently living in Arkansas. .home sick much? Lol..just kidding. .honestly it’s a pretty damn good show…although I didn’t really like Stacey hooking up with Owen. .seriously. .who does that? ..yeah,yeah..Both are single..but who would really do that to their best friend? That is BEYOND disrespectful. …oh and seriously. .bring back Fred already. .I’m tired of these flakey guardian angels…like I said I just got into this 2 weeks ago..so I’m all good if you want to continue this say 3 more seasons..lol..I like the drama

Comment by Alo – December 7, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awwww Stacy was fun watching in the past season but not with Owen please she needs her Fred back

Comment by McQafuee – December 10, 2013 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What they needed to do was get fred to come back human fully or something so that he and stacy could be together and they should have had a child not her and stacy its just so wrong!!!! Stacy and fred should have gotten married she could have been made half gaudian angel or something and they could have had a family it would have been more amazing and sweet and cool ,although i hate owen and stacy together im more interested in stacy and fred and i would hope they re wrote that oh and owen having a heart issues makes for a bad sperm donor how did they miss this ugh anyway i would stop watching but its still in a way interesting though i have no care for owen at all

Comment by Veronica – April 8, 2014 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really!!! Everyone is so disgusted with Stacey and Owen. People, how long have you all have been watching TV with show like this? Sometimes shows like Drop Dead Diva, is just like real life.

My best friend of 32 years, in one of our sleep overs, made me promise that if anything ever happens to her, she would like for me and her husband, father of her two girls to remarry. For the next hour and a half, I convinced her that, that would never happen, even if her husband and I were attracted to each other. He told her the same.
    Even after death, I am her best friend and he is still her husband.
    Her and I talk daily. Sometimes 2-3 times daily as busy as our schedules are.

Having said that; Stacey might not be the Lawyer type with the same intelligence as Jane or the Judge Owen are; but, she is kind, considerate, ambitious and loving; which balances their conversation at dinner or in bed.

I say give them a chance, and remember, as devasting as Jane was when she found out, she gave her blessings, because she remembered how kind, considerate, ambitious and loving her best friend is. Jane will always love Greyson and probably will never get over him, even if she marries someone else.

I am so looking forward to Season 6. Please keep us in the loop as to when the air time is. I missed episode 1-4 of Season 5.

Jo

Comment by Jo-Jo – December 17, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really dissapointed with the ending of season 5. I understand that the goal was to keep the people interested in seasons yet to come, but I feel as if you guys somehow forgot what the ending was supposed to be, so you’re struggling to remember it through some… ehm… boring episodes. I really don’t like the Stacy and Owen thing, and I feel that it never should have happened at all. C’mon, a baby between her best friend and her ex?! WHY?! That being said, I thought Fred and Stacy were perfectly cute together… Loved him! Why couldn’t it have been his baby? :)

Comment by Freed-from-desire – January 22, 2014 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see DDD coming back! but you need BETTER WRITERS to keep the audience. All of the fun, exciting relationships have disappeared & been replaced with boring, unbelievable ones.
    Fred & Stacy were a great couple and there was definitely a connection between them; we could see & feel it. Fred’s replacements have been BORING (& mediocre actors) to say the least. Stacy deserves better: (better [and more interesting] story lines, and a stronger love interest).
    Kim is a great character, who also deserves a man in her life, one who won’t desert her, but love her and her new child; someone who will help her overcome her fears of becoming a mother. Bring back her dad! The Real conflict/love relationship between them was a great contrast to the normal mushy “lifetime” family.
    As for “”Jane”, Brooke Elliott is a fantastic actress and singer, and she Definitely deserves BETTER WRITERS, more believable story lines, more interaction with Margaret Cho (who also deserves more air time), and finally, a Real Love relationship – Grayson. Writers need to give Grayson more “backbone.” Otherwise, he won’t deserve Jane.
    Remember, viewers hate being “robbed” by a “bad dream” scenario, so maybe be more creative this season. If this is the Last season, I feel Fred returning could pull everything together, be more believable, and make everyone happy in the end. Good Luck.

Comment by vivian – February 4, 2014 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I enjoy everything about the show. I cry with Jane and all her trials just pull me in. I would never try to tell someone how to write a show because I know I could not do it better. I just want to say thank you for DDD. And I will be sad when its over.

Comment by older viewer – February 6, 2014 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the past several years, zombies have become a lot faster, smarter, and victims
    have developed a sense of how to kill them: a simple shot in the head,
    (right to the brain), or a decapitation will do.

The $350 Xbox 360 (+ $50 for Xbox Live Gold, remember) can play over 400 games for
    the original Xbox. Well, this game turned into a pre-order for me
    at that point and I have had a lot of time to sit down and
    get to know this new fantasy RPG title over the last 100+ hours.

Comment by Breaking Bad Game Ps3 – March 4, 2014 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Owen and stacy together was wrong on all levels, how could the writers make stacy hurt jane twice!!! first kisssing grayson n then having owen be sperm donor/temporaryBoyfren. Seriously writers, Jane/Deb needs to have thee best ending in the series finale of season 6. Im hope’ng a wedding with grayson and a baby to end it. (FingersCrossed) :)

Comment by Tera – March 7, 2014 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MY FAMILY AND I…. LOVE DROP DEAD DIVA!
    LOVED FRED! & JANE ,GRAYSON , ALL THE CAST. WE WERE NOT READY FOR DROP DEAD DIVA TO END. AND WE’RE TRULY SAD.
    OUR FRIENDS HAVE STOPPED BY WHEN WE.ARE WATCHING THE DVD’S…
    AND ARE NOW HOOKED ON THE SHOW
    AND THESE ARE GUY’S TOO. THEY LOVE DROP DEAD DIVA NOW !!!!

Comment by Rachel Sanchez – March 16, 2014 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m watching the previous season of The show and loving it, but for many reasons I’m not digging Stacy and Owen pairing nor him being the donor for her child. I would have been okay if Owen wasn’t in the picture or working with Jane and they randomly bumped into him and then things happened that way but it didn’t. She purposely went after Owen and Owen is still in Jane’s life ever day, but even if there are not together she never went to Jane and asked which is strike one. Secondly, she knew Jane still loved Owen second strike. Her third one and Owen too is that Jane expressed that she wanted him back and was actively trying to win and get him back which Stacy knew and yet both went ahead with things anyway. It would have been different if Jane didn’t love Owen and express it and trying to get him back, but still as a general friend code one should always ask or tell a friend something this big and ask for permission or if the other will be okay with things. Stacy knew Jane’s feelings for Owen and still went behind her back so to speak in regards to a baby donor. It wasn’t like bailiff Steve when she asked Jane and she said yes and plus Jane had no feelings for him. After several seasons and really liking Stacy and her supporting character of people these events really turned me off to her character and Owen too. I am even upset with Grayson behavior have no string relationship with the new assistant. Grayson kisses Jane right before her wedding and states he love her and wants a future and life with her. If he had these feelings he would have expressed it in ways before Jane’s wedding and told Jane before her wedding not minutes before his wedding. I can understand his hurt feelings and throw himself into the first available person but he us so much better than that. I do like what they done with Kim’s and Jane’s assistant characters though. I just am not pleased with a lot of people’s actions. Grayson only moved or noticed Jane as more than a friend because Stacy told him Jane was deb after Grayson kissed Stacy. He goes to the airport but doesn’t follow through. I mean he could have gotten on the next flight to Italy to track Jane down but he didn’t and expected her to be alone on her way back. Grayson has no follow through he makes a gesture but doesn’t follow through. Jane actually opened her heart to another and then Grayson is interested again all of a sudden. Other than three characters and their actions I’m not liking the show is still funny and I like especially old Jane in New body and such was funny as heck and loved she got a female Angel and they should have had them all interact more and learn from each other and have fun.

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Plus Jane and Owen hadn’t even been apart for six months when Stacy decided this. So not cool…

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jane told Stacy she wanted to get back together with Owen and was and is selfish by stating Jane is keeping her from the best genetic material as if she even knows anything about Owen or something more. Then she tells Jane she doesn’t think they will get back together and her other comments were like a slap in the face to Jane and childish. I don’t like what they did to Stacy character this season and a lot of the other characters. I liked it when humor took up most of the drama and didn’t mess up all the characters relationships. Again I think they made an improvement on Kim’s character with her being pregnant and Teri is always funny. The new guardian Angel is not great and wish Fred would come back for so many reasons. He was good for Jane on so many levels and he had a life and plus he liked Stacy and both were good for each other.

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stacy still went to Owen after Jane’s protestations etc…

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Plus Stacy lied… Owen didn’t even ask Jane herself about Stacy request.

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well that was a mean way of telling Jane they are never getting back together and no chance.

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny how Grayson is always kissing another and doesn’t make much effort to pursue Jane whom he claims he loves. He claims he loves her but does nothing to back up his words. He moves on pretty quickly as well. I liked him early on but not so much right now hopefully that will change.

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Owen dumps Jane for one kiss and she asked for forgiveness and to work things out and tried and he refused anything claiming to hurt. Yet he kisses her best friend and goes on a date and expect Jane to be okay with things. It is one to give support to sperm donor but then all of a sudden they have feelings for each other doesn’t make sense and a little annoying that they are mad at Jane and still using one minor indiscretion to show she isn’t a good person and such. Jane apologized and wanted Owen back and tried to do so and Owen was unwilling at any turn. If he gave them a hint of a second chance and it didn’t work out fine but he didn’t. Stacy wouldn’t have met Owen if not for Jane and seeing the future Jane would have had for her own. I agree with the fan disappointment is this pairing and people in general as friends, characters etc…
    It’s a shame because they were good beforehand. It’s funny and makes you think if Owen could be so mad at Jane for one kiss to call off the wedding and not forgive her and be not willing to at least hear Jane out or working things out that caused him to fall out love so quickly it makes one wonder if he ever truly loved Jane and why he joined her law firm.

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good point! But I think it’s just that he realized she didn’t love him the way she needed to love him to be married to him. And that’s okay.

Comment by Karen – April 2, 2014 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would Stacy ever considered Owen if not for Jane? Is it because he is stable and has a good home that she likes? Is her feelings based on pregnancy or something else? So many.questions…

Comment by SL – March 26, 2014 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I.watched all.seasons on Netflix and discovered I think a loop hole to Jane and Grayson..
    It’s all about free will.and that Fred told Jane she couldn’t go.after Grayson or tell him she deb. However he can’t control Grayson feelings or actions towards Jane. He loved deb, but grew closer to Jane as Jane. So while her guardians tried to keep them apart and Jane spilling the beans it didn’t mean they could stop others from doing so and alter Grayson feelings because of free will. Hence it’s meant to be if Grayson is making the moves.

Comment by SL – April 11, 2014 02:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Plus it doesn’t prohibit others from figuring it out like Jane’s mom did.

Comment by SL – April 11, 2014 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been watching Drop Dead Diva on netflix, but for now it has only went up to seseon 5 so can ANYONE tell me how ♥Greyson♥ responded to the whole jane being deb thing? pleasssse!

Comment by mavI – April 22, 2014 12:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post