Exclusive

Castle Scoop: The Lying Game's Alexandra Chando to Make Like Miley Cyrus

Castle_AlexandraChandoHere’s small comfort for fans of ABC Family’s gone-too-soon The Lying Game: Alexandra Chando will soon be on your screens again — on Castle and hopefully minus a big, foam finger.

RELATED | ‘Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Castle, Bones and Other Shows Are Faring

The ABC series’ creator Andrew W. Marlowe tells TVLine that the actress will guest-star in this season’s 11th episode — the first outing after winter hiatus — as “a Lindsay Lohan/Miley Cyrus type who has had a big public meltdown. She’s somebody who has turned from America’s sweetheart into the kind of person who might twerk on MTV.

“It’s a good, fun character,” Marlowe adds — and one who will trigger a bit of an epiphany for one of the show’s main players.

RELATED | Castle‘s Nathan Fillion Proposes a Beach Wedding for Rick and Kate

In addition to her run as Lying Game twins Emma and Sutton, Chando’s TV credits include As the World Turns and The WB’s Rockville CA.

1. iammusic says:

This will teach me to skim through the website. Just saw “Castle” and “Miley Cyrus” in the same sentence, almost had a heart attack.

• Rich Abey says:

Hahaha! Saw ‘Miley Cyrus’ & ‘Castle’ in one sentence. My thoughts: Miley Cyrus has brought a Castle (medieval building) now? Richard Castle’s nickname for his rebelling smug daughter is Miley Castle? Miley Cyrus twerks/sticks her tongue out in front of a Castle? Miley Cyrus makes love/gyrates to a Castle? or dreading this…Miley Cyrus nabs a guest role on ‘Castle’ to ruin my favorite show? Thank god its otherwise!

2. Tracy says:

Seriously? Sounds like the writers don’t know what to do anymore… looks like another terrible episode.

• Nicky says:

Why do you say that? It sounds like an interesting and relevant story. I know a lot of people are burnt out on Castle, but it doesn’t seem fair to label an episode as terrible before it probably has even been written. This show a lot of times can take an odd concept and turn out the most entertaining of episodes. We should at least see an episode before saying how bad it is.

• Rich Abey says:

Really? What are the other terrible episodes again? Just because Alexis’s behavior is revolting, any episode with Alexis in it (or in fact any episode at all) is labelled terrible without even seeing it first. Goes to show your loyalty to the show. Andrew Marlowe has given us 5 seasons of Castle magic..why doubt him now even after a fantastic start to S6?

• Mary says:

Do you mind passing me the lottery numbers? You seem to know the future!:) Now, seriously? How can someone say any episode, in any show, is terrible without having a clue to what will be on the screen?!

• Mary says:

I forgot to add…”another terrible episode”? What were the terrible episodes, again? Because I didn´t found any of them terrible,just some were better than others. But apparently you think the majority of them are terrible, so why do you keep watching? Or maybe, just maybe, you don´t even watch…

3. Katherine215 says:

Ugh, I’m still mad at ABCF for cancelling The Lying Game. But it will be nice to see Alexandra Chando back on TV and on my favorite show, too!

4. Jared says:

I agree..not loving this season of Castle at all but will definitely be checking out Alexandra Chandos episode. Would love to see her back on my TV full time!

5. Lorena says:

I miss her!! i want her in the Tv now

6. Andy says:

I’m willing to bet that the epiphany triggered will be Alexis’.

• M. says:

I hope you’re wrong, but just because your theory would implicate that this Alexis-story drags on OVER the christmas-break.
      I had hope the writers would have been done until then.
      I swear if Alexis is going to ruin the Baby / christmas-episode for me I’m going to flip.

• Rich Abey says:

Hope your right! Alexis-story dragging over the Christmas break…shudders!!
        I’d do more than just ‘flip’ if she ruins the Xmas episode..I’m gonna write to Andrew Marlowe asking for an end to the torture.

• Rich Abey says:

The epiphany could relate to Alexis yes but also to Rick too. Amidst all the Alexis-rebelling-smugness-hate and the Caskett loveliness, its easy to forget that Richard Castle was a ‘bad boy’ himself.

• Mary says:

Maybe I´m wrong, but as “main caracthers” I only think of Castle/Beckett. I´d like to see it related to Rick´s “bad boy” days or Kate´s “wild child” phase:)

• nightmareblade177777 says:

no the epiphany triggered will be Epso not Kate or Castle and the whole Alexis and Castle and Kate arc ends in this Sunday .Molly q said in a interview about this and Here and Kate and Castle have a very sweet Caskett scene .near the end .of the episode

7. Kim says:

As long as this “epiphany” is not referring to Alexis i’m good. I’m sick of her.

8. LiaF says:

She looks and sounds a lot like Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries

9. Jules says:

Please don’t let the ‘epiphany’ be for Alexis. I want her storyline done well before the xmas break. If it drags on much longer I don’t know how much more I can tolerate without losing patience with the show all together. Although I am almost certain dragging it out over xmas will mean I won’t be tuning back in at New Year. :(

They need to bite the bullet and realise Alexis as a character is redundant and has been for a while. Knock her down to a guest recurrence like Jim Beckett and put us all out of our misery!

10. jenferner8 says:

Glad I’m not the only one tired of this Alexis/Pi thing. Pi is about on my last damn nerve and Alexis seems to have been abducted by body snatchers, that last scene with her dad was so out of character. My biggest complaint is her throwing the proposal in his face the way she did. Castle has known Kate for several years, and I seem to recall Rick moving heaven and earth to find Alexis when she was kidnapped. Alexis needs to grow the hell up.

11. Apples says:

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that this ep interrupts Castle and Beckett’s wedding preparations. Maybe Castle wants a flashy public showy wedding and changes his mind to a more intimate quiet one after meeting this guest starlet…

• Apples says:

Scratch that, it’ll be Beckett’s epiphany about how to deal with the public scrutiny of being Castle’s wife and muse.

• nightmareblade177777 says:

Beckett and Castle will have to put any wedding planning on hold :meaning That Kate is having the day off and spending it with her fiancee and they are talking about wedding plans and such until Kate or Castle get a very important call from either Capt Gates or maybe the Mayor or even the police commissioner about this very important case and they needs there attention asap .And from what people been saying on Facebook that is exactly what they meant .

12. Alana says:

I’m so excited!! I love her, and I miss TLG!!

13. DarkDefender says:

(1) Castle realizes Alexis’ rebellion is minor compared to a LILO/Miley public breakdown and they get along…
    Or
    (2) Alexis and Pi break up, Alexis wants to start partying (like younger Castle) and she snaps out of this crap because she doesn’t want to be another LILO/Miley ..

Win/Win

14. Keyrid says:

She is one of my favourite young actresses! Pretty, likable, and can pull off good girl/bad girl… she can act!

15. Scott says: