TVLine Items: Lost Reunion in Wonderland, Once Casts a Dad, Walking Dead Ratings Dip and More

Zuleikha Robinson Cast WonderlandOnce Upon a Time in Wonderland will reunite Lost frenemies Sayid and Ilana when Zuleikha Robinson guest-stars on the freshman ABC drama.

Robinson, who during Lost Season 5 came onto and then cold-cocked/captured Naveen Andrews‘ alter ego, will appear in the Jafar-centric Nov. 7 episode as Amara, a powerful sorceress from Agrabah. Teases series cocreator Adam Horowitz, “Jafar had to learn magic from someone….”

Robinson’s other après-Lost roles include Homeland, Covert Affairs and The Mentalist. Wonderland airs Thursdays at 8/7c.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Speaking of Once Upon a Time, British actor Stephen Lord (EastEnders, Shameless) will guest-star on the mothership as Rumplestiltskin’s father, TVGuide.com reports. His episode will air Nov. 17.

• The Walking Dead this Sunday night drew 13.9 million total viewers, with 9.1 mil landing in the 18-49 sweet spot — dipping 14 and 12 percent from the AMC drama’s record-shattering premiere, but still: HUGE.

Sleepy Hollow has tapped starlet Amandla Stenberg aka The Hunger Games’ Rue to recur as the daughter of Orlando Jones’ character, per The Hollywood Reporter.

Syfy has renewed the reality competition series Face Off for a sixth season, to air in January 2014.

Aimee Carrero (Level Up) has joined Season 2 of The Americans as a smart yet impulsive Sandinista freedom fighter, per The Hollywood Reporter.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Dennis says:

They can go ahead and cancel OUAT or at least get back to the main characters like this last episode.
    Walking Dead is one of the best shows on TV
    Sleepy Hollow is really good so far but I’m afraid they’ll go all freak of the week like smallville.
    Syfy should change it’s name to “loosely based sci-fi and supernatural reality tv channel” but that name might be too long. We need a good channel that covers sci-fi, supernatural and fantasy original shows. Syfy has dumped most of theirs for reality based junk only thing I like is ghost hunters but even that has worn out some

• DL says:

Have you even seen Face Off? It’s an extremely entertaining show, and it features artists who often work in the realm of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. I’d say it’s a perfect fit for the channel, moreso even than Ghost Hunters.

• Dennis says:

face off is what i’m talking about it’s one of what feels like a dozen reality shows on that network with only a few scripted sci-fi show’s

• Liz says:

FaceOff is incredibly related to science fiction. While the rest of their programming is questionable, there’s no doubt that FaceOff is ‘on brand’. It’s a fascinting look into effects makeup and has Michael Westmore as a mentor.
      And it deserves a Reality TV Emmy nom.

• CBWBDK1 says:

They can go ahead and cancel you!! Ignorant troll!

• Dennis says:

thank you for sharing YOUR ignorance with you intelligent and thoughtful reply. I was stating my opinion I feel like OUAT has not lived up to it’s first season and wonderland isn’t that good, I can’t stand the Red Queens at least Regina was likeable in an evil way.

• abz says:

It’s a common thing. Most shows can never really capture the magic of their first season. Shows either start off amazing, continue to do well, then have some sort of slump. improve a little and maybe hit some highs and then they just continue on so-so till cancellation. Other shows may start off so-so and then constantly improve, then have some sort of slump, improve again, and continue till cancellation. It’s the trend that has been going on with show for so long. You will rarely find a show that will continue to be excellent and having no one finding something to complain about it. I personally love OUAT. I still think it’s a good show and it’s definitely still must see TV for me every week. I never expected it to live up to its first season completely. I actually feel like it’s improved a lot this season and I enjoyed the second season (even though others didn’t). And the first season had its fair share of duds. Dreamy episode, Archie backstory, and Cinderella episode for example were pretty much filler and boring.

• Tania says:

Don’t know who Aimee Carrero is. In fact, I never heard of Level Up. Sorry.

2. DL says:

Yay, more Face Off! Love that show.

3. wrstlgirl says:

OT but can you or anyone tell me where I can find a good source for Witches of East End ratings?

4. Holly says:

Zuleikha Robinsion was awesome in HBO Rome. Homeland too.

5. Giveelijahbacktousplease26:) says:

If you don’t like once upon a time stop watching it

6. abz says:

Zuleikha Robinson is in like every show.

7. jase says:

Zulelikha is very sweet! I sent a photo of her when she was on LOST, & she autographed it and mailed it back to me! Love her!