Dallas Lassoes 90210's AnnaLynne McCord to Play [Spoiler]'s Season 3 Love Interest

AnnaLynne McCord DallasAnnaLynne McCord is relocating to a new zip code — 75002, to be exact.

The 90210 alumna is joining the cast of Dallas in a major Season 3 recurring role, TVLine has confirmed.

PHOTOS | 15 Fresh Faces of Fall: Where You’ve Seen ‘Em — and Which Roles are Worth a Repeat Viewing?

On the TNT drama McCord will play Heather, a tomboy-ish ranch hand who has managed to thrive in that male-dominated world. She’s the type of woman that jumps first and then thinks about it.

According to ET Online, which first broke the news, Heather will become a love interest for Jesse Metcalf’s Christopher.

Dallas‘ third season kicks off in early 2014.

1. wrstlgirl says:

ugh, she’s one of the reasons why I stopped watching 90210. Hopefully it was just the bad writing that made her unbearable to watch.

2. meah says:

She was the best thing about 90210!!glad she has gotten another gig
    I miss dalls,can’t wait for it to return.missing josh henderson way too much.and is relationship with pamela.

3. Good casting, I’ve been a fan of hers since she was on Nip/Tuck

4. Patricia says:

Interesting! I hope she and Jesse Metcalfe (Christopher) hit it off and sizzle like John Ross (Josh Henderson) and Pamela (Julie Gonzalo) do!!

5. Maki says:

Nice one! I hope she can leave that stereotype everyone is putting her in. She had some nice moments on 90210 and was really funny at moments. Will watch that for sure!

6. Magically Suspicious says:

She’d be WAY more fun with John Ross.

7. Elyse says:

I was thinking about not watching Dallas season 3 but this just roped me back in!

8. Wait a sec, but what about Elena? Does Jordana Brewster’s involvement in Fast 7 have any effect on the early episodes of Dallas being why there’s a new interest for Christopher?

• Marc says:

I think that with the way season two ended where Christopher basically dumped her for lying to him and helping her idiotic brother, plus Elena finding out about JR conning her father out of his oil-rich land, I doubt that she and Christopher are getting back together right away. I really don’t mind, those two together were boring as can be in all their sanctimonious glory.

9. Jen says:

She was really good on 90210. Glad they’re pairing her character with Christopher. John Ross needs to be with Pamela. Those two are amazing together and have the best chemistry in primetime! Can’t wait til Dallas comes back.

10. Jared says:

I guess this means ill have to start watching Dallas this season. Love Annalynne McCord.

11. Hmm says:

FYI TV Line, it’s Metcalfe… with an e.

12. Azerty says:

I knew she would be (one of) the only one to find a job after 90210’s disaster. I didn’t like her character but that doesn’t mean the actress is not good. But she should have move on something totally different to prove she can do any kind of character. 90210 and Dallas are the same kind of soap drama right? I don’t watch Dallas so I couldn’t know but it seems that way.

13. I’m so happy AnnaLynne is moving on! Judging by the character description, I believe she will finally get the chance to show to a greater audience the great actress she is. Her roles on 90210 and Nip/Tuck were quite similar (the rich and spoiled brat), but this role seems different, since she’ll be “tomboy-ish”. Can’t wait!

• James says:

On Nip/Tuck, she’s a spoiled slutty brat with nothing more to add to the tablw. But her character in 90210, Naomi,gave her the chance to show off her comedic side, coupled some nice touching moments that has to do with her character’s constant need to find something that could make her happy becaue of a loveless childhood upbringing.

14. Doll says:

If you think all her roles are the same just look at the trailer of Excision, totally opposite.

15. Ella says:

Yay! I love her, she was easily the best, maybe the only good, thing on 90210. Happy she’s getting booked, though sad for Elena and Christopher :(

16. Krissy says:

I love Her on 90210! Everyone needs` a bitchy Character and There was way more 2 Her!! I loved her on Niptuck and American Heriess! Then there is Her other movie role it was that Scary movie not exsicion but that other one!