Dallas Lassoes 90210's AnnaLynne McCord to Play [Spoiler]'s Season 3 Love Interest

Get More: Casting News

AnnaLynne McCord DallasAnnaLynne McCord is relocating to a new zip code — 75002, to be exact.

The 90210 alumna is joining the cast of Dallas in a major Season 3 recurring role, TVLine has confirmed.

PHOTOS | 15 Fresh Faces of Fall: Where You’ve Seen ‘Em — and Which Roles are Worth a Repeat Viewing?

On the TNT drama McCord will play Heather, a tomboy-ish ranch hand who has managed to thrive in that male-dominated world. She’s the type of woman that jumps first and then thinks about it.

According to ET Online, which first broke the news, Heather will become a love interest for Jesse Metcalf’s Christopher.

Dallas‘ third season kicks off in early 2014.

Comments (24)

• ugh, she’s one of the reasons why I stopped watching 90210. Hopefully it was just the bad writing that made her unbearable to watch.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 9, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To me, she was the one reason to keep watching

Comment by MDS – October 9, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I couldn’t stand her. Way to nasty and slutty. Hopefully the Dallas writers will give her something to do besides putting out for every guy that looks at her.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 9, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • her character was slutty but Naomi later on stopped being like that. Do not confuse reality and fiction. In real life she is invested in helping people from the third world, and Human trafficking , okay.

Comment by reader – November 20, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She was literally the only reason to watch that train wreck after the first year.

Comment by Jo – October 9, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My reason was Teddy. After he left the show was nothing but who’s sleeping with who with Naomi as the centerpiece.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 9, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • she was the only reason to watch 90210… ONLY reason.

Comment by Greg – October 9, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was the best thing about 90210!!glad she has gotten another gig
    I miss dalls,can’t wait for it to return.missing josh henderson way too much.and is relationship with pamela.

Comment by meah – October 9, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good casting, I’ve been a fan of hers since she was on Nip/Tuck

Comment by reeceecup (@reeceecup) – October 9, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting! I hope she and Jesse Metcalfe (Christopher) hit it off and sizzle like John Ross (Josh Henderson) and Pamela (Julie Gonzalo) do!!

Comment by Patricia – October 9, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice one! I hope she can leave that stereotype everyone is putting her in. She had some nice moments on 90210 and was really funny at moments. Will watch that for sure!

Comment by Maki – October 9, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’d be WAY more fun with John Ross.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – October 9, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was thinking about not watching Dallas season 3 but this just roped me back in!

Comment by Elyse – October 9, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait a sec, but what about Elena? Does Jordana Brewster’s involvement in Fast 7 have any effect on the early episodes of Dallas being why there’s a new interest for Christopher?

Comment by Debbie Schechter – October 9, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that with the way season two ended where Christopher basically dumped her for lying to him and helping her idiotic brother, plus Elena finding out about JR conning her father out of his oil-rich land, I doubt that she and Christopher are getting back together right away. I really don’t mind, those two together were boring as can be in all their sanctimonious glory.

Comment by Marc – October 9, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was really good on 90210. Glad they’re pairing her character with Christopher. John Ross needs to be with Pamela. Those two are amazing together and have the best chemistry in primetime! Can’t wait til Dallas comes back.

Comment by Jen – October 9, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess this means ill have to start watching Dallas this season. Love Annalynne McCord.

Comment by Jared – October 9, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FYI TV Line, it’s Metcalfe… with an e.

Comment by Hmm – October 9, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew she would be (one of) the only one to find a job after 90210′s disaster. I didn’t like her character but that doesn’t mean the actress is not good. But she should have move on something totally different to prove she can do any kind of character. 90210 and Dallas are the same kind of soap drama right? I don’t watch Dallas so I couldn’t know but it seems that way.

Comment by Azerty – October 9, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy AnnaLynne is moving on! Judging by the character description, I believe she will finally get the chance to show to a greater audience the great actress she is. Her roles on 90210 and Nip/Tuck were quite similar (the rich and spoiled brat), but this role seems different, since she’ll be “tomboy-ish”. Can’t wait!

Comment by Bianca (@bjam_) – October 9, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On Nip/Tuck, she’s a spoiled slutty brat with nothing more to add to the tablw. But her character in 90210, Naomi,gave her the chance to show off her comedic side, coupled some nice touching moments that has to do with her character’s constant need to find something that could make her happy becaue of a loveless childhood upbringing.

Comment by James – October 9, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you think all her roles are the same just look at the trailer of Excision, totally opposite.

Comment by Doll – October 9, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I love her, she was easily the best, maybe the only good, thing on 90210. Happy she’s getting booked, though sad for Elena and Christopher :(

Comment by Ella – October 10, 2013 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Her on 90210! Everyone needs` a bitchy Character and There was way more 2 Her!! I loved her on Niptuck and American Heriess! Then there is Her other movie role it was that Scary movie not exsicion but that other one!

Comment by Krissy – October 12, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post