Once Upon a Time Stars Preview Pan-Demonium, the Punishing of Lost Boys, Baby Talk and More

To steal a phrase from Princess Jasmine, it’s a whole new world now that ABC’s Once Upon a Time (Sundays at 8/7c) has deposited a melange of friends, family and frenemies in Neverland, tenuously united in the cause to rescue Henry from the Lost Boys, all while fending off that petulant Peter Pan.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Creators Talk Casting Pan, Emma’s Focus, Wrinkle for Neal, Mulan Movie Nod and More

TVLine visited the series’ set in Vancouver this past week, where Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla, Jared Gilmore and Emile de Ravin discussed the big themes of tonight’s episode — in which Pan forces Emma to face a hard truth, while in flashback the Evil Queen hands the Charmings an ultimatum.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time‘s Snow Gets Into a Scrape With Regina, Storybrookers Assemble!

Click through this slideshow to get the scoop.

1. leigh says:

This should be an exciting episode :) looking forward to a different type of Pan.

2. Sarha says:

Ohh super excited about this new Emma/Regina dynamic, and Peter Pan is definitely an interesting character.

3. Jo says:

Loved hearing about the Emma/Regina relationship. They have some of the best scenes and chemistry on the show. Was getting really sick and tired only hearing about Emma and Hook or Emma and Neal.

4. Nat says:

I like what both actresses said about Emma and Regina here. They should not pretend the past never happened, but they can’t go around in circles either and their relationship has to grow and develop.
    It is true that the real, decades long trouble is between Regina and Snow. Regina and Emma only ever truly fought about Henry. In season 1 Regina didn’t want Emma in Henry’s life. In season 2 it was often the other way around and the Charmings didn’t want to acknowledge that Regina is Henry’s mother and family too. It’s so nice to hear that they will put “he’s my son!!!” behind them in season 3 and get to “he’s our son” and acknowledge that they both have an important place in Henry’s life.
    They shouldn’t become BFFs forever quickly, but their relationship has a lot of potential because in many ways they are very much alike and this dynamic is one of the most interesting ones on the show and it will only become more interesting if it moves to a new place.

5. giftofamber says:

Our son. OUR son. We’ve been waiting for that forever & taking bets on who would finally say it first. I hope to see lots of Emma & Regina in the future, preferably not antagonistic.

6. EP says:

Can’t wait to watch Regina Emma dynamic. Regina Emma dynamic scenes are always so interesting to be watched. I’m really looking forward to their getting along and finally be friends. I’m really looking forward to them saying ‘our son’, instead of ‘my son’.

7. -- says:

Can #8 please not happen. Please.

• ej says:

^This. Snow and Charming are sappy enough without a baby. And since each season is only a few months real time, Snow will be pregnant forever like Winona on Justified and then the kid’ll just be off screen all the time like Holly on Breaking Bad (unless they time jump to deal with the whole Jared S. Gilmore hitting puberty thing that is starting to require some serious suspension of disbelief that Henry has just turned 11). Maybe something BAD happens to the Charming baby to add to the angst, then maybe I could get behind it as a non-fluffy/add angst to Emma’s problems plot device. Really, even if Ginny and Josh went and had a kid, I’d rather Ginny hid her bump behind some ferns or grocery bags! But it could just be some Neverland trick like Belle. Fingers crossed on that one!

8. Paula says:

Uh wow, if Snowing have a new baby, I wonder how Emma will react?! I’m super stoked about Emma/parents confrontation, we all have been waiting for that since ages. I’m interested about Peter Pan’s intention, and I cannot wait to see his scene with Emma. Emma is my favorite character, and I’m curious to know how will she get along with Regina. Their scenes are always fun to see.

9. Aly says:

Gah, so excited to see how the dynamics between Regina and Emma play out. They have some of the best scenes, and I’m really looking forward to them perhaps working together. My favourite dynamic, in fact.

I have to roll my eyes a little at number 3. Ginny is obviously attempting to forget Snow killing at least one soldier when she raided George’s castle in an attempt to save Charming, her leading role in Cora’s death, and her army slaughtering George’s in ‘The Cricket Game’. As well as all that, countless of other characters have killed on her orders/at her request, including Ruby, Granny, the dwarves and Charming. Snow White is not as snow-white as Ginny wants to believe.

10. Cass says:

I cannot wait to see Belle again.
    It’s hard to believe that Snow would want another baby just yet–if only because as far as she’s concerned, she was pregnant with Emma about six weeks ago.
    It’s about time for Emma and Regina to work together–though truly I think that Regina was the one who was having problems with Henry being “our” son (Emma didn’t want to move back to FTL because it would mean taking Henry from Regina, for example). It shows so much growth for Regina that she’s able to accept other people in Henry’s life.
    So Pan wants Henry because magic is dying in Neverland…yet he’s been searching for Henry for about 300 years? Magic sure isn’t dying very fast…

11. Jack says:

While I would love the Charmings to have a baby, I think it would be an amazing plot device to have Regina get pregnant. Imagine Regina trying to keep her evil in check while pregnant.

12. courts says:

Wait, Snow has never killed anyone and tried to let people live? She’s been slicing people across the stomach with swords and having dwarves, soldiers and werewolves killing people for her.

13. Jennifer says:

I just want to echo everyone else’s sentiments regarding the Emma/Regina dynamic. I’m glad that Lana pointed out the real war has always been with Snow. Henry has always been the source of conflict between her and Emma. Now he is what is uniting them and I am really excited to see them work together for a while.

14. ihr says:

‘Our son’ – it’s about time the show aknowledge this simple truth. I can’t wait for Regina and Emma interaction.

15. BenM says:

Aladdin was the one who was introducing ‘a whole new world’ to Jasmine…

16. Mel says:

Too embarrassed to even say how many shows I will be watching tonight!

17. ds says:

I hope Emma says our son, since she’s been the biggest issue with that imo. But really, I’m not excited at all for it. It’s still a total slap in the face to adoption, Regina is the mom, not Emma. I really do not want them to be friends after her approach and speech last week at al. Working together when they have to, fine, but if they just side line how crappy Emma has been to b/c savior has to be hero nothing else matters, I’m out.

18. jim says: