Exclusive: ABC Family Eyes 90210 Reunion as Jennie Garth Circles Tori Spelling's Mystery Girls

Get More: Uncategorized

jennie garth tori spelling mystery girls9021-Oh hell yes.

Jennie Garth is in talks to join fellow West Bev alum Tori Spelling in ABC Family’s comedy pilot Mystery Girls, TVLine has learned exclusively.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

The project follows a former starlet (Spelling) who is roped into solving crimes with her former mystery TV show costar (the role Garth is circling) when a witness to a crime will only speak to the infamous Mystery Girls.

Shepard Boucher (Men at Work) is penning the script.

Garth and Spelling last appeared onscreen together six years ago when they reprised their respective roles as Kelly and Donna during the first season of The CW’s 90210 reboot.

Comments (20)

• This sounds pretty cool!

Comment by David – October 1, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love this

Comment by Ed – October 1, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it. Perfect..get it on the air now!

Comment by Jared – October 1, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would definitely watch that! Hope it works out.

Comment by Megan – October 1, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doherty would be great too, although i think Garth has a better comedy ability.

Comment by didi – October 1, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Waw Spelling is awfully scary on that pic .Garth is excellent in comedies , I loved her on “What I like a bout you “.

Comment by Sidney.B – October 1, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like something I would watch while ball games are on in the other room. Love mystery shows and love Tori Spellig.

Comment by Becky Johnson – October 1, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we switch out Tori for Shannen?

Comment by aaron – October 1, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m in!!

Comment by Spilenalabama – October 1, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes love Tori! Although I like Garth, I think Shannen Doherty would be a better contrast.

Comment by Cherry – October 1, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best tv news of the week!

Comment by yk – October 1, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will watch this. I hope I happens.

Comment by sarah – October 1, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess the Luke Perry/Jennie Garth collaboration fizzled? Damn. Would love this!

Comment by Brock – October 1, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To the delusional people here who think Shannen should be on it: she and Tori hate each other. There. End of of that.

Comment by Bethany – October 1, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’m looking forward to this. They’ve both got good comic chops. It’ll be nice to see them doing comedy.

Comment by Erika – October 1, 2013 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and THE BEAST.

Comment by Allen – October 2, 2013 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Jennie and I LOVE Tori. If this goes to series I am so in

Comment by Amanda – October 2, 2013 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yep if this happens I’ll be watching it.

Comment by Evan – October 3, 2013 03:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tori looks like a 70 year old woman who has had a lot of plastic surgery to look young again

Comment by Dory Glasberg – January 6, 2014 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I visited multiple websites however the audio
    quality for audio songs present at this web page is
    really wonderful.

Comment by http://www.louiswhitelaw.com/legal-services/personal-injury-attorney-sacramento.html – January 18, 2014 04:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post