Revenge Puts Devious Maid Ana Ortiz to Work

Anna Ortiz RevengeUgly Betty alumna Ana Ortiz is exacting Revenge on former employer ABC.

The actress, currently starring on the recently renewed Lifetime sudser Devious Maids, has booked a Season 3 guest stint on ABC’s Sunday drama, TVLine has confirmed.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Revenge, Plus 44 Other Returning Favorites

She will play the role of Bizzy Preston, a confident, fearless public relations specialist who’s brought in by Conrad to do damage control for the Graysons.

As of now Ortiz is booked for one episode.

Her casting was first reported by Latina magazine.

1. iMember says:

THREE. MORE. DAYS. So excited for this show to be back!

– Womder if she’s going to be a new target for Emily….

2. Frankieboy says:

yes miss Ortiz! good to see her get more work. I adore her, but can’t help to miss Hilda every time I see her on TV. Hilda, Amanda, Wilhelmina… damn, I miss Ugly Betty.

• shopqvc says:

Ana Ortiz is awesome and I just love Devious Maids. I love all the maids, such a funny, interesting show. I’m so glad it will be back. One thing missing is Tony Plano who played Betty and Hilda’s Dad. I keep saying he would be so good playing some type of roll on Devious Maids. He is a great Latin actor.

3. M says:

I love Ana Ortiz (Hilda Suarez) and I love Revenge so this is great news to me.

4. gogo says:

Yay! I loved her since Ugly Betty and watched Devious Maids for her alone. I hope that Revenge can recapture the first season’s magic.

5. dude says:

YAY! I love Revenge and she is one of the best things about Devious Maids.

6. OMG I love Ana Ortiz, fingers crossed they book her for an arc!! Can’t wait for the new season to finally start!!

7. juan says:

Yes, this season I think is gonna be its best, very happy for these casting news

8. Diane says:

Ana Ortiz is awesome , Love her in devious maids and I Love Revenge , Win win 😊

9. t says:

Ana was absolutely hilarious on Ugly Betty..not sure if she was ever nominated but she deserved an emmy for that role…..i ve yet to see devious maids she s the reason if i ever do……i m currently about four episodes in for revenge…madelyn stowe is terrific as mrs grayson…