Revenge Puts Devious Maid Ana Ortiz to Work

Get More: Casting News

Anna Ortiz RevengeUgly Betty alumna Ana Ortiz is exacting Revenge on former employer ABC.

The actress, currently starring on the recently renewed Lifetime sudser Devious Maids, has booked a Season 3 guest stint on ABC’s Sunday drama, TVLine has confirmed.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Revenge, Plus 44 Other Returning Favorites

She will play the role of Bizzy Preston, a confident, fearless public relations specialist who’s brought in by Conrad to do damage control for the Graysons.

As of now Ortiz is booked for one episode.

Her casting was first reported by Latina magazine.

Comments (9)

• THREE. MORE. DAYS. So excited for this show to be back!

- Womder if she’s going to be a new target for Emily….

Comment by iMember – September 26, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *Wonder.
      Hearing a lot of great things about Season 3 and what’s to come!!

Comment by iMember – September 26, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes miss Ortiz! good to see her get more work. I adore her, but can’t help to miss Hilda every time I see her on TV. Hilda, Amanda, Wilhelmina… damn, I miss Ugly Betty.

Comment by Frankieboy – September 26, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ana Ortiz is awesome and I just love Devious Maids. I love all the maids, such a funny, interesting show. I’m so glad it will be back. One thing missing is Tony Plano who played Betty and Hilda’s Dad. I keep saying he would be so good playing some type of roll on Devious Maids. He is a great Latin actor.

Comment by shopqvc – September 26, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Ana Ortiz (Hilda Suarez) and I love Revenge so this is great news to me.

Comment by M – September 26, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I loved her since Ugly Betty and watched Devious Maids for her alone. I hope that Revenge can recapture the first season’s magic.

Comment by gogo – September 26, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY! I love Revenge and she is one of the best things about Devious Maids.

Comment by dude – September 26, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I love Ana Ortiz, fingers crossed they book her for an arc!! Can’t wait for the new season to finally start!!

Comment by — H (@haunted85) – September 26, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, this season I think is gonna be its best, very happy for these casting news

Comment by juan – September 26, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post